PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by LadyBugB »

If Alfie wants to exert any type of manliness or express chivalry; maybe learning to drive to take Zoe out on dates might help. I couldn't stand driving my bf around knowing full well he's capable of gaining a licence to drive.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by sweetmm »

I have to say its pretty nice that he book that spa day for Zoe's pre-birthday treat; lets see if they will install a hot tub in their garden.
Credit:amazingfiru

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

If only Alfie knew how to drive, then he could take Zoe out for a full on date and chauffeur her. Personally I would find it very awkward when the guy takes someone on a date, only for the girl to drive. That's just me though. Other than that, vlog was cute I guess...

hawkeye
Debater
Debater

Post by hawkeye »

Drives me up the wall when I hear Alfie say "I'm going into town so I'm just waiting for my taxi" UGH, LAZY

SneezyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SneezyB »

Seriously jealous of that spa weekend! But Alfie's comment about recommending everyone gets a full body massage and goes to a spa once a month was an absolute joke and shows just how far detached from reality he is! Massages cost roughly £100, does he really think people can shell out £100 a EVERY month on a massage?!

subbox
Debater
Debater

Post by subbox »

Are massages that expensive in the UK? I have a 1 hour massage about twice a month and it's about $120 for both massages.

SneezyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SneezyB »

subbox wrote:Are massages that expensive in the UK? I have a 1 hour massage about twice a month and it's about $120 for both massages.
Theirs was £115 ($170) (someone posted the link to where they stayed in Zoe's thread) and I had a look out of curiosity on my local spa's treatment prices and a full body one was £75 but i've seen other spa's charge more than that so would so an average estimate of £80-£100 ($118-$148)

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Alfies life seems so boring in comparison to the other male British youtubers (even Marcus seems to have more going on than him and he is mind numbingly dull).

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

A little OT and I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but I watched Chai's channel a bit thanks to Alfie. He just seems so much more sincere and had better videos that it really is a shame he doesn't have more viewers. Just in comparison there is no logic to why Alfie has that many..

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

Ugh. obviously....Looking for fame in all directions of celebrities. How about your fans? Obviously Masie Williams is going to say yes. She gets money from it! (Though I do love her.) How about the fans though who said yes or no?

nurcles
Debater
Debater

Post by nurcles »

chairman_meow wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

Ugh. obviously....Looking for fame in all directions of celebrities. How about your fans? Obviously Masie Williams is going to say yes. She gets money from it! (Though I do love her.) How about the fans though who said yes or no?
*vomits*

I still cringe at that tweet to Liam Payne after the Jamie Oliver party calling him 'bro', and Liam did not even acknowledge it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caitlinx6
Learner
Learner

Post by caitlinx6 »

They're catching on Imagecoming to their senses ImageImage

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Alfie is so dumb - he's so caught up in being accepted by celebrities he's totally ignoring the very people who brought him there. I'm glad they are starting to see this about him, that stupid follow account should be their biggest indicator. He follows but doesn't tweet, wtf is the point of that account anyway? He could certainly spare a few minutes replying to fans if at least three a day. Watch when he starts becoming so irrelevant that he starts begging his fans to even acknowledge him.

hey_karolina
Debater
Debater

Post by hey_karolina »

Don't even get me started on that follow back account. Follow people from your own account or don't follow them at all, you idiot

English isn't my first language, sorry for any mistakes

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

LadyBugB wrote:Alfie is so dumb - he's so caught up in being accepted by celebrities he's totally ignoring the very people who brought him there. I'm glad they are starting to see this about him, that stupid follow account should be their biggest indicator. He follows but doesn't tweet, wtf is the point of that account anyway? He could certainly spare a few minutes replying to fans if at least three a day. Watch when he starts becoming so irrelevant that he starts begging his fans to even acknowledge him.
Am I the only one who seen the snapchat of Joe and Caspar mocking follow back accounts and calling them pointless?

glorbles
Learner
Learner

Post by glorbles »

Do people really have a problem with a woman driving on a date? It's 2015 ffs. Chivalry is bullshit.

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

I think the problem is Alfie's laziness when it comes to driving or even doing his theory test. He's bought a car but has done nothing else and it clearly annoys Zoe slightly as she's mentioned it several times! He needs a good kick up the arse to get him going :grin:

Enviado desde mi GT-I8160 usando Tapatalk 2

nurcles
Debater
Debater

Post by nurcles »

I can't imagine alfie taking time out of an evening to sit and read the Highway Code I wonder if he's already done his theory but failed, im sure he wouldn't tell anybody if he had.

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

glorbles wrote:Do people really have a problem with a woman driving on a date? It's 2015 ffs. Chivalry is bullshit.
No, but I do have a problem the way he acts being the "man" all the time towards Zoe so I assumed that he would have wanted to get his driver's license sooner yet there he is constantly reminding himself. Unfortunately, he never does it. He probably (maybe not) mentions it all the time to Zoe that he will soon to the point where Zoe got annoyed and told the minions in her vlog to remind him to get it. He has a car for goodness sakes..he seemed like he really wanted to drive for real in that "driving for the first time" vlog or whatever it's called.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

glorbles wrote:Do people really have a problem with a woman driving on a date? It's 2015 ffs. Chivalry is bullshit.
Nope. But I certainly wouldn't be chauffeuring my guy around knowing full well that he can spare a few hours away from home lollygagging over celebs by continuing his driving course, pass and get his licence. This, especially knowing that he's bought a car. And also, the fact that when it comes to somebody who blames everybody but himself for being late and in turn will keep me from being on time. Oh and his ass better be contributing to my gas.
nurcles wrote:I can't imagine alfie taking time out of an evening to sit and read the Highway Code I wonder if he's already done his theory but failed, im sure he wouldn't tell anybody if he had.

I'm sure he'd send a tweet to the government saying that they purposefully put trick questions on so that he wouldn't pass. He'd then get his followers to like his tweet and he'd follow them back on his other account. Of course those children will also tweet and hashtag #PointlessBlogDeservesHisLicence

Return to “Pointless Blog”