PointlessWhines - Alfie Deyes part 2

funfunthinkaboutfun
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines - Alfie Deyes part 2

Post by funfunthinkaboutfun » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:05 am

Alfie's by far the one that's most up his own ass out of the gleamers and that's quite an achievement. Someone needs to tell him to sit down and get over himself soon or the day will come where someone of his pretends famous besties answers back asking who the fuck he is and he's embarrassed forever. Which would be hilarious, but still.

hidebound
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by hidebound » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:12 am

Here's a multiple choice quiz:
What begins with P, and spends its time appealing to 10 year old girls?
A) Pervert
B) Pedophile
C) Pointlessblog

:rofl:

Pepper_Pot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pepper_Pot » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:18 am

Everything he does makes me cringe. I honestly feel that if a female youtuber behaved the way he did, they'd get a lot more flack than he does. The Gabby thing is a perfect example - he was in no way able to claim superiority there, the tweet from last night epitomises his naivety and hypocrisy. He really needs a reality check.

Jasmine S
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Jasmine S » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:52 am

But don't you guys love it? I know some of us post on Zoe's thread but there are constantly people making excuses for her. With Alfie, there are no excuses - he is a tool, and it is so entertaining.

hidebound
Talker
Talker

Post by hidebound » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:24 am

Jasmine S wrote:But don't you guys love it? I know some of us post on Zoe's thread but there are constantly people making excuses for her. With Alfie, there are no excuses - he is a tool, and it is so entertaining.
I only take issue with him being called a tool, as some tools have a function and provide utility. Alfie is like one of those guys who came 4th on big brother and makes a career out of PA's at nightclubs, because he's so important and famous;

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:45 am

hidebound wrote:
Jasmine S wrote:But don't you guys love it? I know some of us post on Zoe's thread but there are constantly people making excuses for her. With Alfie, there are no excuses - he is a tool, and it is so entertaining.
I only take issue with him being called a tool, as some tools have a function and provide utility. Alfie is like one of those guys who came 4th on big brother and makes a career out of PA's at nightclubs, because he's so important and famous;
^^ I nominate this as the official and most accurate description of Alfie Deyes

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:18 am

Remember the times when he used to "promote" new channels on his vlogs a few months ago? Realized he stopped doing those a while ago. Pointless king is too important to bother looking those up anymore. Not that the minions care anyways. Something is definitely wrong with Pointless knob. It's like no one has taught him to be a little humble once in a while and he's not "all that". One had to think he's the next UK top model (Jim chapman) and the other thinks he's the hot shit of the century.

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:54 am

Alfie's probably one of the only people who went to that party and would rather tweet someone he knows would get him more attention (Liam Payne) than actually thank Jamie Oliver who's party it was

we_disappear
Informer
Informer

Post by we_disappear » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:12 am

I hate him. I can't even watch his vlogs for the Zoe viewing aspect any more. Too shit. Way too shit. And I watch a LOT of crap..

tyupdate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tyupdate » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:55 am

i love ranting on zoe's, gabby's, joe's, caspar's threads. but i can't even enter this page!!
ironically this is the most pointless(!) hate page of a youtuber i've ever seen among my threads. he can be a dickhead or be immature as a 21-year-old boy with a lot fame would be. but he's not a bad person unlike some youtubers such as gabby who is actually harmful to her viewers cause she's bullying them.

the worst alfie can do is ask for likes, tweet to firms, or tweet to famous people. like how did people here come to the point that they compare him to a pedophile!!? like seriously? if you're looking for a youtuber who's trying to attract 10 year olds check his brother in law. wanders around naked in vlogs, shows his ass, plaster his 14-year old body all around his instagram/twitter, sits and laughs ksi's jokes which tells that all joe's fans are watching him to masturbate, constantly complains how he's single.

or how did you come to the point that you're talking shit about his appearance. like in any girls' threats shit will hit the fan even if you mention louise's weight (which no one should ever do). looks are subjective, and i find him hot. but making fun of appearance, even people in zoe's thread do not let people mention her appearance.

yeah he wants fame. or maybe he doesn't know how to deal with his fame. this is his main problem. actually he's not that bad about it for a 21 year old. but which youtuber does not want fame? they become youtubers because they love attention, they crave for attention. i don't think alfie's fame desire is even comparable to zoe's who only attends events that are all about her and she's gone missing/has anxiety for events that's not centered around her.

at least he works, not like pewdiepie or grace. i mean he works harder than his girlfriend, her chummy. he actually uploads daily vlogs for months and gaming videos. silly videos but at least he produces something. i know lots of people complain how zoe does not utilize her fame now and laze her arse on her couch. well alfie is at least trying to utilize his will-be short-lived fame.

i'm all for criticizing (check my other posts in other threads) but this thread is seriously too much for asomeone who can be dickhead but not even a bad person. he was the only one in ther clean clan (gleamers) to talk about a youtuber raper (veeoneeye) or asked gabby to watch her language.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Alfie has manipulated his fans countless times and he continues to shun those who give constructive criticism by having his fans gang up on them so basically bullying. Let's not paint him in a light unlike others just because the way he goes about it is seen as sassy vs. bitchy.

Also, when comparing work ethics, using Zoe as a constant is just unnecessary, Alfie isn't as dedicated to his work as he lets people believe. He films loads and then puts off editing because he's far too busy searching for Emma Watson pillows or ripping off fan's designs.
Guess we're protecting them now :? ;)

Pepper_Pot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pepper_Pot » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Just because you think he's God's gift to YouTube doesn't mean we have to. This is a place where we can share opinions. You don't want to read that people don't like Alfie and think he's an arsehole? Don't read it. Make a rave thread.

I personally find him the most abhorrent member of the Gleam team and I'm damn well going to say so.

nurcles
Talker
Talker

Post by nurcles » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 pm

at least he works, not like pewdiepie or grace.
what are you talking about? how can you say pewdiepie doesn't work lol?? but yeah, opening minecraft toys on camera is SO much work, wow! or ripping off fan designs to sell himself! amazing.

clearly you have been brainwashed by the man, i don't blame you as he makes a living from manipulating people so...

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 pm

That entire post was actually kinda funny. Never gets old when people moan about hate posts in TRASH threads... :tu:

Unless they're really abhorrent. But they're just not here

Jasmine S
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Jasmine S » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Whoopsies sorry for starting an argument.

Hex
Learner
Learner

Post by Hex » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:32 pm

nurcles wrote:
at least he works, not like pewdiepie or grace.
what are you talking about? how can you say pewdiepie doesn't work lol?? but yeah, opening minecraft toys on camera is SO much work, wow! or ripping off fan designs to sell himself! amazing.

clearly you have been brainwashed by the man, i don't blame you as he makes a living from manipulating people so...
I think they were trying to say Alfie doesn't work as hard as Felix or Grace. Or at least I hope so... Grace has been working her ass off nonstop for like 3 solid years now :love2:

Alfie isn't as lazy as Zoe or Louise but lets not act like Alfie's content is super high quality stuff.

Cheesey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Cheesey » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:52 pm

That tweet to Liam. Cringe. I can't.

I'm just waiting for the day when a celebrity(a proper celebrity) tweets him back "who are you?" :rofl:

hidebound
Talker
Talker

Post by hidebound » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Oops: Feel like I touched a nerve...

At the end of the day, I just cant abide Alfie, and look forward to him going away entirely; until then I'll make do with occasional hate-pourings ;)

Next question "Why do all youtubers start their vlogs with a horizontal wave like they have to clear their screen" :P

theholeinyourpocket
Learner
Learner

Post by theholeinyourpocket » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:55 pm

hidebound wrote:Oops: Feel like I touched a nerve...

At the end of the day, I just cant abide Alfie, and look forward to him going away entirely; until then I'll make do with occasional hate-pourings ;)

Next question "Why do all youtubers start their vlogs with a horizontal wave like they have to clear their screen" :P
haha maybe it's a hypnosis trick and that's why they have so many minions :rofl:

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:28 pm

Yes I do have a problem with him ever since more than everyone else in Gleam team. Even lazy Zoe. I hate how he thinks he's above everyone else and he's very condescending and manipulative with his fans online. A lot of people think he's the most grounded in person, but seriously, entirely different egotistical persona in videos. He actually does work? Are you kidding me? His vlogs should be easy to upload yet he complains about editing them all the time late at night. Just film some Narla (nala) and say what you eat and boom, and "all tucked up in bed". Done.

I'm a supporter of PewdiePie. Like love him. I hate when people complain he doesn't have a good work ethic because he does. Yes, he "only plays video games", but do you know how long he plays them and tries to make them funny? They are a couple of hours of play every time PLUS editing and uploads them every day. He even pre films so if he's away, then there's still at least 2 videos a day. He has a great relationship with fans and always appreciative. I find the photoshopping videos even cooler because he takes the time to make what his fans ask. Never complains (except the comments which has been better) so yeah. Alfie can't even manage his gaming channel. Rant over.

I rather watch entertaining videos instead of a daily diary of someone's life because they don't do anything exciting anyways. Honestly skip over all Gleam team's vlogs now and come here to get updated unless there's a "scandal" or something serious happens.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Dat work ethic doh
[tweet][/tweet]

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:44 pm

LadyBugB wrote:Dat work ethic doh
[tweet][/tweet]
Wow, what a hardworker! Definitely better than PewDiePie and Grace! Alfie FTW! :tu:

#obviousSarcasm

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:14 pm

I mean in most jobs it's totally acceptable to fall asleep and not do any work.

When the YouTube fame crumbles, the real world is going to come as a massive shock to him.

sweetmm
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by sweetmm » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:10 pm

I wonder how much it cost them; that hotel room is massive just for them to catch a few hours of sleep.
Credit:amazingfiru

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Of course he posts this, as if this is what the night was about...Alfie is what people call try-hard; it's nice to see Jamie and Liam reach out and coddle this nobody though.

[tweet][/tweet]

Alfie's teeth have changed. Is that possible? It doesn't seem that it has been that long, I guess it's because I don't really watch him anymore that I am noticing.

Return to “Pointless Blog”