PointlessWhines - Alfie Deyes part 2

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines - Alfie Deyes part 2

Post by LadyBugB »

As I've said a few times before, Alfie's fall is going to be the hardest. Looking forward to that struggle.

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by TrixieMattel »

LadyBugB wrote:As I've said a few times before, Alfie's fall is going to be the hardest. Looking forward to that struggle.
You and me both sista.

His next book will probably be a rip-off of The Times' Crosswords 12 or something

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

[youtube][/youtube]

but has the shade thrown in this video been discussed yet? I effing love the the third pew omg :FU:

alr92
Learner
Learner

Post by alr92 »

Sorry if this has been mentioned before on here (I'm new) but is anyone else annoyed by how Alfie, Chai, Steve etc say 'Bro' or 'Man' ALL the time for no reason? They just sound so ridiculous! Alfie doesn't talk like that around Joe or Jonathan usually so it's obvious he just puts it on around the others.

sarahhatesyouu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sarahhatesyouu »

Ok so Alfie lied saying he deleted and re-uploaded his vlog because there was a clip he forgot to put in when he actually left in a clip with their address on Nala's collar. Why would he even lie about that?
He's so desperate for views he only said theres an extra clip so everyone would go an watch the vlog to find it when there isn't even one.

sarahhatesyouu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sarahhatesyouu »

Ok so Alfie lied saying he deleted and re-uploaded his vlog because there was a clip he forgot to put in when he actually left in a clip with their address on Nala's collar. Why would he even lie about that?
He's so desperate for views he only said theres an extra clip so everyone would go an watch the vlog to find it when there isn't even one.

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

alr92 wrote:Sorry if this has been mentioned before on here (I'm new) but is anyone else annoyed by how Alfie, Chai, Steve etc say 'Bro' or 'Man' ALL the time for no reason? They just sound so ridiculous! Alfie doesn't talk like that around Joe or Jonathan usually so it's obvious he just puts it on around the others.
I feel like he tries really hard to seem "cool" around those guys.

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

Wait his address has been leaked? Omg lemme pree

alr92
Learner
Learner

Post by alr92 »

knee_svcks wrote:
alr92 wrote:Sorry if this has been mentioned before on here (I'm new) but is anyone else annoyed by how Alfie, Chai, Steve etc say 'Bro' or 'Man' ALL the time for no reason? They just sound so ridiculous! Alfie doesn't talk like that around Joe or Jonathan usually so it's obvious he just puts it on around the others.
Exactly! 'Mannnnn that's sick bro', 'Oi, bro' all the time, even if they're just talking about coffee. It just sounds so forced and fake.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Alfie is a sponge, he takes on whatever personality he can soak up. It's clear that he hasn't matured into being his own self and so he mimics whoever he is around. He really needs time on his own to grow and get some learning experience; to add to that, he's continuously performing for the camera. He most definitely has low self-esteem.

hawkeye
Debater
Debater

Post by hawkeye »

alr92 wrote:
knee_svcks wrote:
Exactly! 'Mannnnn that's sick bro', 'Oi, bro' all the time, even if they're just talking about coffee. It just sounds so forced and fake.
Don't forget "Bro, this guy is the ONE"

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

hawkeye wrote: Don't forget "Bro, this guy is the ONE"
Yes! I had almost forgotten about that one. Like he'll say it sometimes even when it doesn't make sense:

"Oy, that coffee? That's the one."

"OY this restaurant is the ONE mate. It's SICK."

"Man, that pigeon? I think that's the one."

hawkeye
Debater
Debater

Post by hawkeye »

LeaJackson wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

but has the shade thrown in this video been discussed yet? I effing love the the third pew omg :FU:
Haha! I've never heard of that guy but I just binged on 4 of his videos, he has a great POV on youtube culture. I would LOVE for Alfie to watch them and have a think about his shitty content of challenges and mundane vlogs.

bubble17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bubble17 »

LeaJackson wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Love this! Alfie is no 'content creator' he is literally pointless and has run out of pointless ideas. he's the most annoying human online
He needs to be humble and down to earth, he's not brad pitt, he's not healthy or FIT, he has limited personality, no talent, he just needs to better himself as a person on the inside. THEN i might forgive him for being a douche for so long

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

^^ alllll of the above !! :tu:

the worst thing is that people will still watch the useless dumbfuck do nothing at all rather than people like thethirdpew who's actually smart and has a message. I swear to everything you want I'd slap alfie if I ever saw him in real life, I'd say everything that's been said here straight to his face, it would be such a satisfaction. he's so overly in love with himself it disgusts me.

HayleyMarie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HayleyMarie »

Does anyone else feel really annoyed that Alfie has his own car but no drivers license? Like, I know it's probably just me overreacting but who goes out, buys a car (and I bet it's a fancy one) before they even pass their test? I think that just shows how immature and quite frankly frivolous* he is in regards to money.

*I think I just became my Nan. No regrets.

P.S I don't really watch Alfie, I just found this out from watching Zoe's Whats in My Bag and it annoyed me beyond belief.

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

HayleyMarie wrote:Does anyone else feel really annoyed that Alfie has his own car but no drivers license? Like, I know it's probably just me overreacting but who goes out, buys a car (and I bet it's a fancy one) before they even pass their test? I think that just shows how immature and quite frankly frivolous* he is in regards to money.

P.S I don't really watch Alfie, I just found this out from watching Zoe's Whats in My Bag and it annoyed me beyond belief.
Yep, I thought this too.

I find his spending to be quite sickly - like how he just spends money on stuff he doesn't need, isn't economical with his food... it's quite gross. How can you be that blind to your finances? Doesn't he feel bad that all his food goes to waste and he just buys random shit like a book on how to take photographs (WTF?!)

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I wonder how he feels that out of the gleam crew come this time next year, possibly, him and Zoe will be the only ones left in Brighton. I know Marcus and Niomi are shopping around for a flat and well, pretty much the rest of them live there - I mean they all don't hang around as much but still.

foreverdancing5
Learner
Learner

Post by foreverdancing5 »

OT- Sorry to be annoying but I need to do this survey for school and it would mean so much if you could complete it: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N5XQ7XB

moonlightbae
Informer
Informer

Post by moonlightbae »

HayleyMarie wrote:Does anyone else feel really annoyed that Alfie has his own car but no drivers license? Like, I know it's probably just me overreacting but who goes out, buys a car (and I bet it's a fancy one) before they even pass their test? I think that just shows how immature and quite frankly frivolous* he is in regards to money.

I bet he expected the driving instructor to just give him a licence first time

"You probably know who I am, I'm Alfie Deyes. You've probably heard of me, I'm a pretty big deal! I know I stalled and hit a curb 3 times but if I give you a shoutout that should make up for it yeah?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all hail Guru Gossip ^-^

Return to “Pointless Blog”