Katy Hearn: Bite meals bites the dust..just like my fitness career!! Part 12

regalbean
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katy Hearn: Bite meals bites the dust..just like my fitness career!! Part 12

Post by regalbean »

pssykat wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:20 pm
regalbean wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:23 pm

She’s referring to Hayden’s mom’s interactions with her grandkids, not Katy’s interactions with her kids. Hayden’s mom is a better mom to them than Katy is by far.
Ah,my bad. Okay I agree with y’all on that one 🙂
I read it that way at first too lol

Toogoodforvlogmas
Learner
Learner

Re: Katy Hearn: Bite meals bites the dust..just like my fitness career!! Part 12

Post by Toogoodforvlogmas »

Even though Katy isn’t motherly to either boy whatever she is she is way more that towards Axel then Ozzy by far. I feel like Ozzy was a whoops baby and she has zero attachment to him at all. She rarely posts him everything is Axel. It’s a shame bc when he grows up and looks back at her social media he’s going to see how terrible of a mom she was. And I still cannot get over Axels drooling it’s out of control for a child his age it reminds me of a baby that’s teething!

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

Toogoodforvlogmas wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:12 am
Even though Katy isn’t motherly to either boy whatever she is she is way more that towards Axel then Ozzy by far. I feel like Ozzy was a whoops baby and she has zero attachment to him at all. She rarely posts him everything is Axel. It’s a shame bc when he grows up and looks back at her social media he’s going to see how terrible of a mom she was. And I still cannot get over Axels drooling it’s out of control for a child his age it reminds me of a baby that’s teething!
He was drooling on their live the other day and she said “ugh this drool. You getting your big boy teeth?” to him. And, 1. He’s too old to still be getting baby teeth and 2. Way too young to be getting “big boy teeth”

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

regalbean wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:12 pm
Followmeandseee wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:19 pm
OMG the way she cocked her head. Lmao and those dogs don’t care about her. You can tell even though Haydn isn’t the best, they care much more about him. lol she’s trying so hard to make it seem like she has a connection to the dogs
I noticed this too when she was trying to get her dog to look at the camera and it wasn’t even paying attention to Katy at all. Then she moved so she was in the frame. She probably feels guilty for being such a horrible dog owner. Do they not notice that their dogs seem to have way more issues than other dogs? I wish they would surrender them to rescues, but they both know they have no personalities and people mainly follow them to see the dogs and their kids.
good lordt...shocked she hasn't tried to get Kybella treatments or something similar for her chin/neck

517V14
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 517V14 »

sunflower217 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:24 am
Toogoodforvlogmas wrote:
He was drooling on their live the other day and she said “ugh this drool. You getting your big boy teeth?” to him. And, 1. He’s too old to still be getting baby teeth and 2. Way too young to be getting “big boy teeth”
Ridiculous. My boy has a few molars left but he doesn’t drool. The dentist told us he’s only got a couple more to come in. What an excuse. I wonder if they let their pediatrician know about the drooling?

DayDreamin
Learner
Learner

Post by DayDreamin »

Totally not trying to mom shame but why is Ozzy always in the stroller at home? He should be crawling, exploring, playing, etc.

strawberrygummies
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberrygummies »

Toogoodforvlogmas wrote:
My 10 month old as 4 teeth coming in and doesn’t drool nearly as much as him.

shutupkaty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by shutupkaty »

Toogoodforvlogmas wrote:
My 17 month old just cut 4 teeth at once (canines) and didnt drool once. Axel’s drooling is not normal.

Johnson112
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Johnson112 »

I_like_to_creep wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:45 pm
Why do I find it ironic for rob to post a video of himself with a “pillow face” filter?? That’s exactly what his wife looks like in real life 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m dying 🤣🤣 does he not realize he looks just like his wife?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fivebelievers
Talker
Talker

Post by fivebelievers »

Johnson112 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:31 pm
I_like_to_creep wrote:
Why do I find it ironic for rob to post a video of himself with a “pillow face” filter?? That’s exactly what his wife looks like in real life 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are not exaggerating 😳

Spamantha
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Spamantha »

Johnson112 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:31 pm
I_like_to_creep wrote:
My thought exactly!!! It’s hilarious because her face is totally exaggerated like that! The lips! The cheeks! The indentations in the corners of her mouth! 🤣🤣🤣

hereforthetea01
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthetea01 »

“No ha twi tru” translates to “he no has swim trunks” ok katy. It’s painful he’s almost 3 and still has a very small vocabulary that no one can understand. She just needs to swallow her pride and reach out to someone else for help with his speech, because their lack of helping is only going to put him further behind.

AreTheyForReal
Naughty
Naughty

Post by AreTheyForReal »

Why do they not only let this kid constantly walk around completely naked, but do it outside AND film it?!

Side note, you’re going to end up killing your dogs one day LHR. You constantly feed them chocolate, garbage food and alcohol. Piece of shit.

meoo22
Learner
Learner

Post by meoo22 »

I haven't been on here in a minute or watched their stories because it makes me furious as to how they are not helping Axel in any way whatsoever with his speech and development problems. This child is clear as day behind for his milestones, it is SO hard to watch and not to mention Ozzy being strapped in a car seat or stroller WHILE THEY ARE INSIDE THE HOUSE. Them feeding Axel junk every single video. What the flying f!??!?!!
She is not fit to be a mother and neither is he as a father. The videos of him smoking weed every night is so damn cringey ffs.. These poor boys are going to have such a shit upbringing in terms of their environment and loving support system, atleast granny seems to be good for them.

meoo22
Learner
Learner

Post by meoo22 »

Then you see Hannah Bower playing with her kids outside, actually engaging with Jayden and their baby together as a family outside of their home.. Her kids are basically the same age and look at their life compared to Ozzy and Axel's. Do they not understand that other influencers probably think they are morons just as much as we do? lol

ShadowDogg
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadowDogg »

meoo22 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:59 pm
Then you see Hannah Bower playing with her kids outside, actually engaging with Jayden and their baby together as a family outside of their home.. Her kids are basically the same age and look at their life compared to Ozzy and Axel's. Do they not understand that other influencers probably think they are morons just as much as we do? lol
Plus the lengths and sacrifices she's making to figure out Jadens food allergies. Katy would never, she can't even pick up her kid.
The amount of time Ozzy spends in the stroller, inside the house is honestly the weirdest thing I've ever seen from an "influencer" when sharing their family. The lack of awareness to see how odd and lazy that is is also stunning on its own but on point for these two meat Muppets. Lmao

hereforthetea01
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthetea01 »

Katy always sounds so winded in her videos. Like she just got done running a mile and she can’t catch her breath. And Axel walked in and she completely ignored him......mom of the year

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

Just going to leave this here...

ShadowDogg
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadowDogg »

sunflower217 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:03 pm
Just going to leave this here...
Thank you!! 🤣🤣I was hoping someone would!!
Nailed it!

hereparaleer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hereparaleer »

hereforthetea01 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:46 am
Katy always sounds so winded in her videos. Like she just got done running a mile and she can’t catch her breath. And Axel walked in and she completely ignored him......mom of the year
Apparently shortness of breath is a common side effect of PEDS. Sarah bowmar has the same issue.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”