Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers - Part 3

likestolurk
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers - Part 3

Post by likestolurk »

He also started an only fans page. I’m sure Kristie is thrilled.

venusinfurs001
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by venusinfurs001 »

likestolurk wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:31 pm
He also started an only fans page. I’m sure Kristie is thrilled.
Barf.

Pass on paying to watch him beat his leather.

Leblanc982
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leblanc982 »

Kristie is probably giddy with excitement over how much of a little "hustler" he is for starting one

Broccoli9
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Broccoli9 »

Erik infuriates me because he thinks he is smarter and better (morals wise) than everyone else, but when you call him out on his never ending bullshit he cries that he doesnt care and that everyone that disagrees with him is a hater.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

Oof, the way he kept touching mask and nose, grabbing the food packages, touching mask and nose, paying and then touching mask and nose again and again and then taking his groceries and the food out of the bags at home and touching everything and then eating with his fingers gave me SUCH anxiety. Everything I buy will either end up "quarantined" for a couple of days or, if it has to go into fridge or freezer, desinfected before I put it away. And no way I'd be getting fast food these days.

That said, he looks like absolute shit; you can tell he lost a lot of weight.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:58 pm
Lauraloo wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 5:23 am
Have you guys heard of this Mukbanger? Opinions??

Omg, I found her a few months ago and have never Googled harder trying to figure out if she is trans. I know that's not a cool thing to ask or wonder but I'm really curious because the name Fabian and the channel seems like a parody to me. :|

I like her, but the amount of ads she had in her recent video has kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

death_wish
Talker
Talker

Post by death_wish »

Why on earth would anyone want an OnlyFans from Erik.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers - Part 3

Post by emlamp10n »

death_wish wrote:Why on earth would anyone want an OnlyFans from Erik.
I highly doubt that Erik posts dirty content on his only fans, he probably posts stupid videos of him working out and eating junk (that’s all he seems to be able to do anyway). Regardless, I am NOT interested in finding out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

emlamp10n wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 11:09 pm
death_wish wrote:Why on earth would anyone want an OnlyFans from Erik.
I highly doubt that Erik posts dirty content on his only fans, he probably posts stupid videos of him working out and eating junk (that’s all he seems to be able to do anyway). Regardless, I am NOT interested in finding out.

Neither am I, though if I had to wager a guess, it would be him pedaling 10+hours a day on his stationary bike, buck naked. Sorry for that mental image!!

Leblanc982
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leblanc982 »

He probably started one because his buddy Nikokado is successful on it although Nik has charisma and train wreck appeal unlike Erik.

Broccoli9
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Broccoli9 »

I do not believe for one second that Erik and Kristie are still together.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Broccoli9 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 3:19 pm
I do not believe for one second that Erik and Kristie are still together.
They fight in every electrics video. They have no more pics together on instagram. I don't care what anyone says about keeping relationships private on SM. If you have Instagram you will wanna show your partner off.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

Just saw Erik’s new video.. Why is his nose so incredibly red???!!!! It does not look like a sunburn. Plus, I’m in San Diego and it is NOT cold nor windy. Wtf?!

Anyway, I hope that they’re no longer together. Not a fan of Kristie but she needs to find better.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Ofcourse Erik has to one up every other food challenge youtuber by eating two orders of "could you eat this mcd's order for $3,500"? :roll:

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

Starting to think Erik and Kristie read here bc there is a conscious effort on both parts to post each other more.

Broccoli9
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Broccoli9 »

likestolurk wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 12:00 pm
Starting to think Erik and Kristie read here bc there is a conscious effort on both parts to post each other more.
Yup. Even commenting on each others posts

Bottomlesspit
Learner
Learner

Post by Bottomlesspit »

Our girl liv at it again... something about her eating an inordinate amount of food in one sitting is disturbing. I know her bf Nate is really dumb, but is he stupid and careless enough to not give a damn about his girlfriend’s health?

Bottomlesspit
Learner
Learner

Post by Bottomlesspit »

And if there’s anyone even dumber than Nate... I would have to give Nick that title.

Other than a lack of intelligence... Nick also seemingly doesn’t give a f**k about social distancing. No face mask while in close contact with someone. I see a lot of comments calling him out for his terrible lack of social distancing.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

Bottomlesspit wrote:

And if there’s anyone even dumber than Nate... I would have to give Nick that title.

Other than a lack of intelligence... Nick also seemingly doesn’t give a f**k about social distancing. No face mask while in close contact with someone. I see a lot of comments calling him out for his terrible lack of social distancing.
His stupidity never ceases to amaze me. His unwillingness to wear a mask in shops and public spaces says a lot about his egotistical nature. All he has to do is a minimal amount of research as to why it is important to wear a mask and practice social distancing now that shops have started to reopen to realize that now is not the time to be an egotistical douchebag.
But fuck the health of others right? All that matters are my stupid cheat days, my stupid Murph training and my physique that I rub in other people’s faces on a daily basis.
Smh Image

Bottomlesspit
Learner
Learner

Post by Bottomlesspit »

emlamp10n wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:39 pm
Bottomlesspit wrote:

His stupidity never ceases to amaze me. His unwillingness to wear a mask in shops and public spaces says a lot about his egotistical nature. All he has to do is a minimal amount of research as to why it is important to wear a mask and practice social distancing now that shops have started to reopen to realize that now is not the time to be an egotistical douchebag.
But fuck the health of others right? All that matters are my stupid cheat days, my stupid Murph training and my physique that I rub in other people’s faces on a daily basis.
Smh Image

I’m not sure what is worse... Nick refusing to wear a mask or him claiming he achieved his physique without using steroids.

But really, I don’t understand why he doesn’t wear a mask. It shouldn’t be too difficult to get one or even make your own. Nick seems like a “nice” guy, although obviously intellectually challenged (the guy probably hasn’t read a book for years, if ever), he comes off as a friendly, easy going person, at least in his videos. But his lack of concern for social distancing rules and refusal to wear a mask are bad reflections of his character. Something is off. Also being as good looking as he is (evident from his crazy fan girls), the guy is single and his only known public relationship didn’t last too long.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”