True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 13

Post by pbjnfit »

Victoria7571 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 7:11 am
Is it just me or does Melissa Jane Fit look really puffy recently, has anyone else noticed? Xx
I was thinking this, she preaches about being so balanced after this show, but I am really curious how true that is..

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

If you guys haven’t already please follow @libbeychristensen on IG . She’s calling out these fake “for the movement” influencers left and right. Whew!!

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

GluteActivation wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:35 pm
If you guys haven’t already please follow @libbeychristensen on IG . She’s calling out these fake “for the movement” influencers left and right. Whew!!
I'm dying she's dragging Ashleigh Jordan and her company and with reason. If you don't want to support us don't, we seriously don't need it. She exposing her dm'ing Ashley and Ahjazi to backpeddle. Same with Bowmar being trash.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

I followed her. Good for her and lmao at Bowmar stalking her profile/stories and proving that she is obsessive and insane.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

I really can’t believe how often the kkfit twins misspell words. Shit, they aren’t even misspelling, but completely butchering them. They spelled courageous as “courages” ????? And it happens to them so often, it’s not like a one time occurrence. Wtf

Jkl1600
Learner
Learner

Post by Jkl1600 »

I find it funny how fitness influencers are crafting this narrative in their head that allows them to complain about losing followers. Sure they're gonna post about it but it's ok because every single lost follower is a bigot so they're not upset about it. If it really didn't bother you that much you wouldn't have posted about it at all.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Jkl1600 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:38 am
I find it funny how fitness influencers are crafting this narrative in their head that allows them to complain about losing followers. Sure they're gonna post about it but it's ok because every single lost follower is a bigot so they're not upset about it. If it really didn't bother you that much you wouldn't have posted about it at all.
1/2 of them have been losing followers for months but now all the sudden they are losing followers and they are glad b/c they dont want racists following them. did they ever think it was b/c of their annoying content? case in point, DesB. I'm too lazy to find the tweet.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

Is the new thing for infuencer to start peddling investment (real estate?) information? During this time, I notice that the *~*local*~* influencers have pivoted to getting followers to talk to them about business opportunities since the pandemic. I find it strange especially when they are allegedly still in college. Like how much money can you make from the once in a blue moon photoshoots?

Jkl1600
Learner
Learner

Post by Jkl1600 »

wilmadawn wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:27 am
Jkl1600 wrote:
1/2 of them have been losing followers for months but now all the sudden they are losing followers and they are glad b/c they dont want racists following them. did they ever think it was b/c of their annoying content? case in point, DesB. I'm too lazy to find the tweet.
Also, it's never been easier to decide which personalities you actually like and which ones you don't since everyone's posting the same exact content.

And if you do a complete deviation of your content and just exclusively post about something else, you've broken the "agreement" between me as a follower and you as a poster. If I followed you for x, I still expect to see x occasionally. I just unfollowed growwithjo because I don't care about babies. Whitney Simmons is basically an activist account now and I'd rather follow an activist account that didn't become one last week.

je-suis-jonx
Learner
Learner

Post by je-suis-jonx »

Dying at KKFit getting pissed at people correcting their spelling by swiping up on their stories and writing the corrected word with an "asterif".

Surely they have autocorrect/spellcheck that could help them out.

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

Jkl1600 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:01 pm
wilmadawn wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:27 am
Jkl1600 wrote:
Also, it's never been easier to decide which personalities you actually like and which ones you don't since everyone's posting the same exact content.

And if you do a complete deviation of your content and just exclusively post about something else, you've broken the "agreement" between me as a follower and you as a poster. If I followed you for x, I still expect to see x occasionally. I just unfollowed growwithjo because I don't care about babies. Whitney Simmons is basically an activist account now and I'd rather follow an activist account that didn't become one last week.

THIS. Yup.

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

When her "bulking" physique looks like most people's cutting physique

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Lexie's granny panties spandex ~leggings that she wears constantly give me the heeby jeebies.

majaxxxx
Talker
Talker

Post by majaxxxx »

You gotta give her credit tho. She has the worst possible body type for bikini, and yet she keeps going at it. Will never be successful, no matter how hard she tries. Some men have wider hips than that.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Monthly drop in to TELL THE KK FIT TWINS TO SIZE UP THEIR DAMN LEGGINGS

last2kno
Learner
Learner

Post by last2kno »

Did KKFit get awful lip injections or something? Their lips, specifically top lip, look(s) sooo much bigger & during their try on haul they continued to try to block their lips with text lol..

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

I've been binge watching lexi DeYoung and I actually really like her, lol. I think she's pretty level headed and seems mature and not fake for being one of these young IG girls.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

GG is so dead and slow now, I asked the tattle people to make us a fitness thread over there if anyone wants to hop over

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

Seriously ??? :roll: She is so obnoxious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

JMizzle33 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:32 pm
Seriously ??? :roll: She is so obnoxious.
so embarrassing. she is on a different level of cringe, her fake persona is just....so bad. I don't know how to describe the way she talks but its so fake and over the top. and also, no, florida is not everyones paradise.

Return to “Technology”