Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 13

avocadotoasttt
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 13

Post by avocadotoasttt »

It looks like Karina Elle has also left Gymshark. She now is posting in Ryderwear and has Ryderwear in her bio

romybleu
Stalker
Stalker

Post by romybleu »

Does anyone have the dirt on what actually happened to JBU's Allison Raskin and her fiance? She seems to have a pattern of breaking up after dating a year and a half.

screensiren
Debater
Debater

Post by screensiren »

I CANNOT with these people. Is swimwear the new thing? Morgan Rose and Steve Cook are releasing a line that is almost identical to Toluca.

Nachobandit
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Nachobandit »

likestolurk wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:02 pm
Has anyone noticed that aside from her body positive content, Mik Zazon now posts so much about her adhd and all her autoimmune conditions. She said once that she had IBD (inflammatory bowel disease- crohns and ulcerative colitis). I asked her once which type of IBD she had and she ignored me. I sense hypochondria with this one.
Yesss! Whenever she makes a new post I’m like what doesn’t this girl have.

justlurkindntmindme
Learner
Learner

Post by justlurkindntmindme »

Kassi Mansfield- this chick is so attention seeking, it's crazy. Posts a million stories about how she can't show her new car because she doesn't like to show off material things and for security reasons, but makes it known that it's a "very rare model Mercedes and her dream car." Then posts a million pictures of the car because "everyone was begging her to." Says she would never do a home tour for the exact same reasons...yet posts pictures of every room in her home to show off her tacky decorating. Then, the fact that she says she wants to keep her new relationship to herself, yet posts about her bf all the time and literally tags her location when she's with him and says "come say hi!!!" If you really wanted to keep all of this to yourself, you wouldn't post about it at all.

Hurley37
Learner
Learner

Post by Hurley37 »

Did Laineybobster legit go to the trouble of sending herself a Mother's Day Card... from her dogs 🤣🤣, losing the plot!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jargan
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jargan »

786E35FB-C5DF-4231-91B4-90DEBA33AD70.png
She also posted a picture up with her new man which she seems to have been seeing for a few months now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

avocadotoasttt
Learner
Learner

Post by avocadotoasttt »

What do ya'll think of Kerigan Pike competing again? Do you think she uses? She claims to be natty. I used to compete so I still follow some bikini competitors. She's talked about being too big for bikini the last time she competed and she looks even bigger to me. I feel like she uses because she looks bigger but she's starting this prep at 116 and her previous stage weight was 111. Her starting weight is much lower than it was in the past

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

avocadotoasttt wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:50 pm
What do ya'll think of Kerigan Pike competing again? Do you think she uses? She claims to be natty. I used to compete so I still follow some bikini competitors. She's talked about being too big for bikini the last time she competed and she looks even bigger to me. I feel like she uses because she looks bigger but she's starting this prep at 116 and her previous stage weight was 111. Her starting weight is much lower than it was in the past
she 100% uses

Flyonthewall17
Learner
Learner

Post by Flyonthewall17 »

Did Caroline O’Mahoney and Gary break up again?

Just a Girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Just a Girl »

Flyonthewall17 wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:46 pm
Did Caroline O’Mahoney and Gary break up again?
Yes, he broke up with her quite a few months ago. She did a YouTube video saying it was a shock and completely unexpected but then she deleted it.

Treefood666
Learner
Learner

Post by Treefood666 »

does anyone watch the viet vegan? this is not necessarily about current videos but her and her partner edward seem like,so bad to me. theyve done a couple videos about how they met/how he became a vegan cause he wasn't when they met and like.... she tries to make it seem like she made him see the light of veganism and animal rights and its so apparent by the stories and his reactions that he only went vegan cause she made him. like she literally talks about forcing him not to bring in any food he wanted into the house (that he was also paying rent for) or guilt tripping him on her birthday/special events to eat vegan for her. he doesn't talk too much about himself but he works in the canadian tv/broadcasting industry which i know is volatile and he doesn't talk about having a friend group of his own, of course if he starts seeing a girl he likes and doesn't have his own support structure, he's gonna do whatever to make her happy and stay together. i have no doubts that he is eating non vegan food at work behind her back. and then he also randomly has the moments where he just demands stuff of her. like she's recently pregnant and he just told her to stop drinking kombucha (despite her researching and knowing its safe) cause he didn't feel ok about the "risks". idk, its seems like they have one of those bad "give and take" relationships where he just gives up on stuff to keep her happy in exchange for being able to demand stuff from her
eating dumplings

Triumvirate
Learner
Learner

Post by Triumvirate »

Did anyone see how rena_serenaa is dating her gym owner?

Negroni206
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Negroni206 »

I know I am YEARS late to this discussion but I have been following her for years thinking I was the only one who didn’t buy her BS! And am so happy to know that I’m not alone. I’ve always thought she was a lying, fake person who was unhealthily obsessed with her child and and felt like Brandan was so unhappy in their relationship so she never posted about him. And that she jumps down everyone’s throat if they question anything she says or does and lied about her upbringing to get attention and sympathy. She says she was bullied in school and wasn’t popular but that’s so far from the truth, she was the quintessential popular party girl. I just can’t stand her and glad I’m not alone.
pennywise451 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:06 am
Sabrina von Saffron wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:39 pm
Amber Dawn Orton finally admitted that she and Brandan Fokken are getting divorced.
I knew it. I wonder if she will keep her $700k dream house they just bought a year ago. She always seemed more in love with the house and the kid than her husband.

Toshinori7
Debater
Debater

Post by Toshinori7 »

longdukdong wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:07 am
Does anyone else watch Sarah's Vegan Kitchen? Maybe just called "Sarah's Vegan" now. I searched everywhere for a thread about her and was shocked to find nothing, especially with how much fad dieting she's promoted in the past (she would just eat potatoes and lettuce for meals) and her more recently making videos/podcasts about ayahuasca & microdosing mushrooms. She's also one of those mushroom tea promoters lol. I used to watch her for recipes but now only occasionally check out her videos to see the trainwreck. Recently she made some insta stories complaining about an unnamed sponsor and then a few weeks later she put up a sponsored Kroger video, which just seems like a bad business decision. Why badmouth a sponsor before the video even comes out? I wish I had a receipt of that.

She is really open about her mental health struggles but that also means that it's obvious she has emotional breakdowns at least once per year where she's crippled by anxiety and unable to work. She gets really obsessed with fitness (weight lifting or running) and then falls off the bandwagon again a few months later. She also documents her super codependent relationship and seems to do everything that would trigger her own breakdowns, like adopting a needy dog (which they later re-homed) and being on youtube in general. Just this week she apparently got some youtube comments about her pink hair looking bad and recent move to Cali so again she went to her insta stories to complain about how toxic youtube is and how she wants to quit, etc. But I don't think she can quit because she obviously doesn't have other sources of income... according to her website she's 29 but Sarah and her boyfriend apparently just moved back in with her mom & sister so money must be tight? Anyway, I am just dying to talk about this girl with anyone else who watches her.
I get creepy vibes from her boyfriend , Eric. She probably pays all of their bills , too. On her website he’s listed this, “Hi, I’m Eric. I’m the business manager, brand liaison, taste tester, occasional “chef”, and comedic relief at Sarah’s Vegan Kitchen.”

Yikes. Taking care of and enabling your broke ass boyfriend 😂😂😂 GTFO.

She definitely does all the work , he’s hardly ever cooking. It’s so cringe. She’s half Asian so I feel sad for her. Like girl no what are you doing ?!

(I’m Asian )

Return to “Technology”