being human
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Swolenormous/Papa Swolio

Post by being human »

sheslostcontrol wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:30 am

I think he just has an exercise science degree and he used to he a licensed/certified personal trainer. So, qualified to give info about workouts but NOT about nutrition.
He literally got started as a BeachBody Coach. AKA a MLM shill.

https://www.picuki.com/media/459438100869197753

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

Is this picture unnerving or is his torso just long as fuck?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

being human wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:09 am
sheslostcontrol wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:30 am

I think he just has an exercise science degree and he used to he a licensed/certified personal trainer. So, qualified to give info about workouts but NOT about nutrition.
He literally got started as a BeachBody Coach. AKA a MLM shill.

https://www.picuki.com/media/459438100869197753

no shit... he's a fuckin beachbody douche....

i know that there are legit fitness people out there shilling this crap, but this guy... he's the ultimate hypocrite.

and he's gotta be a bout 5'5 right? he's small.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

curleecrimp
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by curleecrimp »

Perhaps this is common knowledge that I’ve only just now become aware of, but are we just gonna ignore the fact that his name is DASH?!

being human
Learner
Learner

Post by being human »

Eh, he's got his own bad decisions to raze him for. I'm not going to pick on him for a name he didn't choose himself. That's his parents' dumb choice, not his.

Haggisa
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Haggisa »

https://youtu.be/Cfu19pHRw3Y

And now he also revealed himself to be racist. Shocker.

sheslostcontrol
Informer
Informer

Post by sheslostcontrol »

And now he's making fun of a woman (with an average looking body) for being "fat" and she used to have an eating disorder. He's such an asshole and misogynist.

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/j7UwbpyzlBg

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

sheslostcontrol wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:09 pm
And now he's making fun of a woman (with an average looking body) for being "fat" and she used to have an eating disorder. He's such an asshole and misogynist.

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/j7UwbpyzlBg
JFC I can't believe I ever had him on a similar level with Greg Doucette. He's always been bad, but he's turned into straight asshole trash pandering to the incel crowd. Nothing reasonable coming out of his mouth. It's all just belittling and objectifying her body. What exactly is your point douche-bro? She's better looking than any woman you'll ever get. Sorry not sorry.

mookbang85
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by mookbang85 »

I used to like him too but not anymore! I also thought he was as sensible as Greg Doucette or ObeseToBeast but nope he's a sexist asshole who loves to body shame

super awesome
Talker
Talker

Post by super awesome »

Ugh, I’m glad I never subbed to this guy, unlike with Alan Roberts, who revealed himself to be an arsehole shortly after the pandemic started by being a COVID-denier. I unsubscribed from him and won’t be watching a video of his, or this flagshagger, again.

tHe_Spy16+
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tHe_Spy16+ »

I know this is super late to the conversation, but THIS GUY.... Oh BOY!!! It's no secret that he viciously hates fat women, but has anyone ever noticed how he gives off Jack Donovan vibes? Personally, this swolenormous guy might be gay or as jack would say an "androphile" I mean he loves talking about nuts and ballsacks all the time lol hahaha

For those who aren't familiar with Jack Donovan, he's a gay neo-nazi who hates the LGBTQIA community, all women, and pretty much anyone who isn't a white guy lol haha

tHe_Spy16+
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tHe_Spy16+ »

Also, is it weird how he made multiple videos on Mamahorker? Talk about "small dick syndrome". I think his hatred for ssbbws might be that he's jealous that they can get a guy's attention, and he can't. It's time to call it for what it is: Just like Jack Donovan, He's a gay misogynistic neo-nazi.

DarkWillow99
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by DarkWillow99 »

peachesandcream wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:02 am
Does anyone know if this guy has any credentials or education? I discovered him this past month and after a while I realized that he says the SAME SHIT in every video. It's the same script every time: he advertises for his website/services for the first half of the video, and then actually gets into the topic. The topic is always about HAES, mukbangers and the fat acceptance community. He always goes on about how if you're eating anything but non-starchy vegetables and grass-fed beef and sweet potatoes, you're addicted to processed food and you're fat. And then he tells whatever youtuber/influencer he's talking about that they need to try his plan and the habits he recommends and that nothing else will work. A good example was Foodie Beauty; she is not the most likeable person and definitely needs professional help but he just came off as such a savior and holier than thou during that entire saga.

I'm also not sure if his uploading schedule has always been like this, but he's uploaded around five videos the past 2 days. FIVE! AND IT'S THE SAME RECYCLED SCRIPT IN EVERY VIDEO! I guess he must be making easy money?
I love Spike - sorry off topic but I'm a btvs fan.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”