Megan McCullom

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Megan McCullom

Post by half_pint »

Hi! There seems to be a lot of talk about Megan over on the cheat day/mukbang thread so here is her own so we can discuss her and not have to scroll through a bunch of other comments/spam that thread for people who don't watch Megan. Gossip away! :D

KSGirl4Ever
Talker
Talker

Re: Megan McCullom

Post by KSGirl4Ever »

Thanks!
Anyone watched the new video yet? How "worked up" does she get?

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by speakyourdreams »

I think she’s whack and boring. She used to live in my area. And she’s not suited at all for LA. And she got a big ass forehead, it almost looks like a receding hairline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

The topic in her new video sounded super interesting to me but it was so hard to follow her retelling it because she was literally so boring. I couldn't finish the video. I'll have to search up another video on YT with the same topic and watch that instead because of how boring it was. Or The Jinx doco-series.

The whole 'stoned girl high off of cheesecakes talking slow with low energy' act ain't working for her anymore imo. She better start putting in more effort to be entertaining or she's gonna turn into a total snoozefest. She would be better at doing ASMR maybe. Her channel actually reminds me a lot of Hoody Noir's channel. He was previously known as Black Hoody, and he, imo is 1000% times better at telling stories and has actual interesting life experiences to share. If anyone is curious to check him out do it because at least you won't fall asleep to him like you will listening to Megan. I actually wish he had more subs and was way more popular than her. He has the relatable, quiet yet equally as entertaining brand down pat. Megan, on the other hand, is losing her touch and its totally showing.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I can’t even fathom trying to sit through a video of her stumbling her way through the durst case

spaghettistrap
Learner
Learner

Post by spaghettistrap »

She's just not very bright, is she? Believing in all these conspiracies. She also does a bad job with researching her cases.

Imagine having her life. What does she do all day? She films one video a week, two max. That can't amount to more than 10 hours of work, surely? I don't think her mental health is great, so she would probably benefit from a real job that gives her life more structure. Couldn't she get a part-time job somewhere? It's not like YouTube takes up all of her time.

Post by Guest »

Can someone please remind me of what her college degree is? I think it's political science but idk if I'm mixing it up with another cheat day YTer we mentioned in the cheat day/mukbang forum. Anyhow I had to stop watching her videos at one point because I'm heavily biased against mukbang videos and her stuff is almost mind-numbing. I don't know if this is just me but she represents one of my biggest fears in life and that is literally having no substance about yourself and your life that you can't find the value in anything anymore. I see it in her and a lot of people who make very repetitive and boring content that don't offer much valuable new information. This may be an unpopular opinion but I think she could benefit going back to school. Whatever degree she has now she's probably not putting it to good use. Perhaps she could study forensic psychology if she's so interested in these crime cases.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

spaghettistrap wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:24 am
She's just not very bright, is she? Believing in all these conspiracies. She also does a bad job with researching her cases.

Imagine having her life. What does she do all day? She films one video a week, two max. That can't amount to more than 10 hours of work, surely? I don't think her mental health is great, so she would probably benefit from a real job that gives her life more structure. Couldn't she get a part-time job somewhere? It's not like YouTube takes up all of her time.
Didn't she previously say her dad was ridiculous and paranoid and believed conspiracy theories? I find it weird that she makes conspiracy videos after she talked shit about her dad for being a conspiracy theorist.
Also, did anyone find out what happened to Sarah? Did she leave LA?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Yes, her major was PoliSci. And yes, she also talked about her dad being an insane conspiracy theorist who considers the shit Alex Jones says gospel. Definitely a bit of pot/kettle there. She is equally ignorant and gullible.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

half_pint wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:19 pm
spaghettistrap wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:24 am

Didn't she previously say her dad was ridiculous and paranoid and believed conspiracy theories? I find it weird that she makes conspiracy videos after she talked shit about her dad for being a conspiracy theorist.
Also, did anyone find out what happened to Sarah? Did she leave LA?

Yes she did call her dad a 'nut' for having these views and believing heavily in conspiracy theories. I can't believe she has the nerve to say 'in this video i'm going to prove that aliens are real.' Who does she think she is? Elon Musk? I'm not sure that gathering a few research papers and case studies qualifies you to prove to everyone that aliens are real on a platform where your audience could be literally 12 year olds. I'm not sure what's happened to Sara but I did notice she hasn't cooked for Megan in a long while. Is Sara's instagram still gone? She also deleted the video where she pretty much spoke shit about her dad the entire time while gorging her face with home baked pies. My dad is no saint but he is my dad at the end of the day and I wouldn't talk shit about the things he's done to strangers to make myself feel more validated. She can be such an uppity bitch.No class. Maybe something along the same lines happened between her and Sara.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

^AFAIK, she and her dad have tried to mend fences so I'm not going to hate on her for taking down that video.

But OMG is she dumb. I can't tell if she's plain stupid or ridiculously high or both. Watching her try to break down a complicated topic is painful. She relies on a handful of "case studies" and "articles" pulled from Google. If she tries to explain the coronavirus crisis using that bored airhead cadence, I'm going to lose it.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

joyshan13 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:57 pm
^AFAIK, she and her dad have tried to mend fences so I'm not going to hate on her for taking down that video.

But OMG is she dumb. I can't tell if she's plain stupid or ridiculously high or both. Watching her try to break down a complicated topic is painful. She relies on a handful of "case studies" and "articles" pulled from Google. If she tries to explain the coronavirus crisis using that bored airhead cadence, I'm going to lose it.

I'm happy for her and her dad, but I'm just saying that video was done in poor taste. She says it was because "people have been asking her to tell what happened for ages" but she just lapped it up imo.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:22 am
I do not understand how she can afford a place in LA with the limited videos she makes. She doesn't have any sponsorships either to make up for it. Maybe she's busy working as a PT? :lol:
Is there some fetishy website where people can pay her to eat certain things and moan at the camera (other that YT :rofl: )? Could definitely see her doing that.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

are most youtubers runnnig out of money now? I watch rachelleea who had to move back home with parents becasue she moved to Canada for no reason and Toronto out of all places which is so expensive!

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

The impending global recession will bring down a looooot of YTers. The whole concept of influencers just doesn’t work in an economic downturn. And Megan has no work ethic. She won’t last another year imo

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:13 pm
The impending global recession will bring down a looooot of YTers. The whole concept of influencers just doesn’t work in an economic downturn. And Megan has no work ethic. She won’t last another year imo

I don't understand how she hasn't gone bankrupt yet. She barely uploads, she doesn't have another job (as far as I know at least) and lives in expensive ass LA. How the hell does she have any money?

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

half_pint wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:04 am
Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:13 pm

I don't understand how she hasn't gone bankrupt yet. She barely uploads, she doesn't have another job (as far as I know at least) and lives in expensive ass LA. How the hell does she have any money?

Yeah I don't understand it either. I don't know what else she could be willingly doing. Has she started coaching people privately? Maybe she sells stuff on Etsy? Haha. She had a insta story with her sister training in the parking lot, it seems they are on good terms.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

In her latest video I feel more and more people are catching on to her true self. Some of those questions are pretty forward lmao. She also looked drugged as ****

KSGirl4Ever
Talker
Talker

Post by KSGirl4Ever »

Wow that video was annoying. She's quickly becoming insufferable.

WinterOverSummer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WinterOverSummer »

Pure speculation to think about, prolly hasn't gone bankrupt yet by sugaring on the side? Who knows? It is ONE of the ways one can earn an income.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”