Re: Nuttyfoodiefitness

Post by dietgossip »

18conhea wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:22 am
WinterOverSummer wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:50 am
18conhea wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:53 pm
She also posted a story about how she can't believe that 44 people disliked her push-up video and they must have fallen on the dislike button. i literally cannot fathom how into herself she is and why people think this is cool???

WHAT??? Lolololololololololol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG she is nuts! So full of herself I have no words OH.MY.GAWD. I literally said, oh my gawd many times while typing. SMDH.
She REALLY thinks everyone's at awe watching her. OMG.
Yup here it is: E257DA3D-E26D-456D-AC6B-AA534910B7F0.png
God, why do youtubers/influencers think that people aren't allowed to dislike parts of their content?

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

18conhea wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:53 pm
She also posted a story about how she can't believe that 44 people disliked her push-up video and they must have fallen on the dislike button. i literally cannot fathom how into herself she is and why people think this is cool???
The struggle (of suffering from a low self-esteem and needing validation from outside) is real.

Poor, poor, nutty. She holds her ass right into the camera and got such nice abs and people still don't like her. It's a mystery how this world works, really.

I REALLY wanna go over there and dislike her vid now but unfortunately I just don't care enough.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by joyshan13 »

What fresh hell - she wrote and designed a graphic book! About mental illness, no less. https://www.blurb.com/b/6202481-what-if

YTers who push everything interesting and deep about themselves away in favor of becoming protein-power, fitness-obsessed shills drive me bananas. At the end of the day, Nutty just seems desperate for attention.

Widmanstatten
Talker
Talker

Post by Widmanstatten »

It’s funny how she hides her boyfriend, as if anyone cares...so many influencers choose to tell everyone that they’re in a relationship yet make the identity a big secret. I get not wanting to share everything with followers, but if you really didn’t want people to know, you wouldn’t say anything at all. That’s how I would handle it at least.

Also has anyone noticed the insane amount of stomach and jaw hair she has in some pictures? As a fellow hairy girl I feel kinda mean for pointing this out, but she’s so annoying that I don’t really care. I mean, I guess she isn’t embarrassed by it because she doesn’t shave it before posting, but I don’t think it’s a good look.

Gorgon
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gorgon »

She's been asking for fitness challenges ideas on Instagram. First of all I hate when influencers ask for ideas 🙄 it's your job and you can't even come up with challenge ideas yourself?
Anyway, I feel like she's trying to have more "legitimate" reasons to work out, if she does fitness challenges she gets to work out and make money from it, win win.

Post by Guest »

A mental health and physical health book written by her? One we have to PAY FOR? Bleckkkkkkkkk no thank you. I'd take a book from Brene Brown any day but from someone who's riding on the brink of clinical narcissism, absolutely positively never ever. Not to play devil's advocate here but the fact she's upset about 44 dislikes on her video means she could secretly be super insecure. I mean she didn't seem special at her old job and her followers gives her validation every single day on Instagram so that's only feeding into her ego. Now on SM she can be hot shit and find more minions to make her feel good about herself and boost her credibility.

Also here's a challenge for you Stephanie: show us your real workout routine. It damn ain't a sporadic rando one.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

Widmanstatten wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:51 am
Also has anyone noticed the insane amount of stomach and jaw hair she has in some pictures?
My bet's on lanugo.

RSM
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RSM »

Widmanstatten wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:51 am
It’s funny how she hides her boyfriend, as if anyone cares...so many influencers choose to tell everyone that they’re in a relationship yet make the identity a big secret. I get not wanting to share everything with followers, but if you really didn’t want people to know, you wouldn’t say anything at all. That’s how I would handle it at least.

Also has anyone noticed the insane amount of stomach and jaw hair she has in some pictures? As a fellow hairy girl I feel kinda mean for pointing this out, but she’s so annoying that I don’t really care. I mean, I guess she isn’t embarrassed by it because she doesn’t shave it before posting, but I don’t think it’s a good look.

Does she have a boyfriend? Where did she say something

blaguette
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by blaguette »

Her quarantine videos are scattered and terrible.

And the food she eats at home is moderate in quantity and totally normal--far from what someone with a "crazy superhuman metabolism" would eat.

Widmanstatten
Talker
Talker

Post by Widmanstatten »

This is what I see in nightmares

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Widmanstatten wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:43 am
This is what I see in nightmares

This is a really weird angle, why is her waist nearly the size of her head?

Widmanstatten
Talker
Talker

Post by Widmanstatten »

Her VS model video was so annoying! Her ass was in the camera the whole time. She kept setting it up so you could see her ass but not her head, it was weird. Then she has to act like she doesn’t can barely use/understand makeup, etc...she held up her makeup bag and was like “this is all the makeup I own, it’s basically nothing!” when it was a full bag, a perfectly normal amount of makeup. She goes on about how “terrible” she is at applying makeup even though it looks perfectly fine. The whole thing just seemed like she was trying really hard to show how little effort she puts into her looks (which are less impressive than she seems to think). With a ton of ass shots interspersed. She must be unbearable in person.

Post by Guest »

Oh goodie, another video of her trying too hard to be the relatable "cool girl" while being obnoxiously cocky and thirsty for likes! And lmao she clearly wears makeup every day. If she truly didn't know how to do it she wouldn't be wearing it. She used to complain sooooooo much about other influencers being deceptive and obsessive and how toxic the social media environment is. Now nada. All because she wants to be social media famous now.

The only good thing is she isn't claiming to be qualified to give diet and workout advice, I'll give her that, unlike Stuffanie Butterball. Still idk what it is about some of the most annoying and dangerous YTers being named Stephanie. Not just Buttermore and Nutty btw...Stephanie Soo and Stepanka too LMAO

venusinfurs001
Learner
Learner

Post by venusinfurs001 »

Nutty's sheep are finally catching on to her food lies in the comments. Home girl is hella problematic. Glad Abbey called her out.

18conhea
Learner
Learner

Post by 18conhea »

venusinfurs001 wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:41 pm

Nutty's sheep are finally catching on to her food lies in the comments. Home girl is hella problematic. Glad Abbey called her out.
People are being SO defensive in the comments section though, explaining how stephanies just a girl with a genetic appetite and has a love do good that’s inspiring and how she definitely eats that much because she shows it on IG and her family and coworkers also say she has a big appetite. But I feel like people hide troubling eating habits from their friends and family all the time? Also people are saying that Stephanie never advises others to eat like that and is crazy active so it’s okay. But doesn’t Stephanie keep claiming that she ISNT that active and barely works out? Ugh the comment section in abbys video just made me so mad...

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

venusinfurs001 wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:41 pm

Don't particularly want to give Abbey the views but I'm glad that she's called her out.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Yeah, unfortunately Abbey is between a rock and a hard place with Stephanie. Since she's specifically claimed she's NOT bulimic and doesn't restrict and just has a big appetite and works out, and professionally she can't really diagnose someone, all she can say is she eats way too much sugar/saturated fat and there are healthier ways to feed a huge appetite. All I can hope is that people are at least reminded that eating a ton of crap all day everyday even if you could maintain a good physique isn't healthy.

Post by Guest »

Ya wanna know the most unbelievable thing is out of this? How Stephanie responded to Abbey on Instagram. “Yeah I’m just a genetic anomaly and who has the right to analyze what I eat because I’m sooooo unique and lucky for how much peanut butter I can down!!!! Like so weird!!! I hope Abbey knows what she’s actually talking about because my fans are sooooooo mad LOL ok new video will be live soon give me more likes on my last video so it launches sooner!!!!”

Steph you’re missing the point. She’s not criticizing YOU she’s criticizing your DIET which is full of high saturated fat and high sugar foods that are not ok for the average person to eat every single day like you do and in the portion sizes you do or at least say you do. It doesn’t matter if you’re some fit girl who doesn’t apply to the law of physics. A diet full of junk and processed crap should be criticized no matter if the person eating it is thin or overweight or obese.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

^ oh goodness I just checked out her IG stories. Don't judge me I'm a ~gEnEtIc AnOmALy~... Abbey isn't my favorite, but she is a registered dietician and I think she can analyze whether or not someone eats too much saturated fat and sugar in a day. Just because you're lean doesn't mean that overload of sugar and fat consistently wouldn't cause type 2 diabetes or other conditions down the road. If we're talking about genetics Stephanie, maybe consider that your Indian genetics put you at a higher risk of type 2 diabetes... so maybe rethink the sugary fat stuff 24/7 even if you're not fat.

18conhea
Learner
Learner

Post by 18conhea »

What I don’t get is that Stephanie always talks about how people shouldn’t follow her diet and that everyone’s needs are different. So when Abby says that eating 20 spoonfuls of PB, which is over 1000 calories of PB, would not be advisable for the general public, she freaks out and feels criticized. I thought this should apply to her, as a genetic unicorn?? (Eye roll) I feel like a nutritionist should be allowed to give advice for the general, average, non-genetic-anomaly public...

Also I thought that Abby was pretty fair and kind and even included stephanies own disclaimers in the video...

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”