Yet again blaming Shopify for a glitch. It’s laughable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Grexit UK: From 'Good Body' To 'Great Billionaire' #Grifted - Part 7

Post by tuttifruittitea »

i’m laughing so hard that they’re making this shopify glitch out like it’s similar to the jeffree star and shane dawson one hahahahah

lucy4567
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by lucy4567 »

They have changed the message on their page. First they were saying they were "working on an issue caused by a Shopify glitch" now it says "working on an issue caused by a Klarna glitch". LOL! They just pass the blame around to everyone but themselves.

PizzaAndCats
Talker
Talker

Post by PizzaAndCats »

Is she trying to beg good reviews for Shreddy on the AppStore?! They’re all sooo bad so no wonder

askimi
Learner
Learner

Post by askimi »

tuttifruittitea wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:55 pm
i’m laughing so hard that they’re making this shopify glitch out like it’s similar to the jeffree star and shane dawson one hahahahah

that is exactly what i was thinking!!! like c'mon girl you know damn well you have .000000001% of the relevancy of them. i was actually wondering if anyone was gonna try to pull this crap and i thought surely no one would think they could pass for being half as relevant but here we are lol

Post by Guest »

So I watched like 5 minutes of her latest vlog, in which she goes to Manchester to give a talk. She says in the beginning that she’s trying to move away from “sitting down and working all the time” to giving more talks and appearing on panels. Someone needs to shake her!! Her products and customer service kinda suck at the moment. She needs to pay more attention to customer feedback and actually put in real work!! She knows so much less about business than she thinks she does!

Croc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Croc »

For someone who went to oxford, she’s not any smarter than the average person. She just got lucky with her social media following you get to a point where she could start businesses, which everyone with a following on social media could do. Tell please me where she displays any intellectual ability that’s above average.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

rancherobeans wrote: So I watched like 5 minutes of her latest vlog, in which she goes to Manchester to give a talk. She says in the beginning that she’s trying to move away from “sitting down and working all the time” to giving more talks and appearing on panels. Someone needs to shake her!! Her products and customer service kinda suck at the moment. She needs to pay more attention to customer feedback and actually put in real work!! She knows so much less about business than she thinks she does!
She knows probably nothing about business. Grace knows how to market herself, and she pays people to run all other aspects of her business. I keep seeing people perpetuating this lie that it's a small business that she's built from the ground up, but she actually hasn't. She had the capital to start it, she had the followers who would buy anything she put her name to. If Grace had brought out pieces of paper with her branding on, her followers would buy it.

That's why she didn't go to business school, she realised she actually knew nothing about business.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Double post, but she's having ANOTHER launch??

Tala is not a slow fashion company. How she can claim that it's still "slow fashion" I have no clue because they are CONSTANTLY producing new products and ranges!

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

dietgossip wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:17 am
Double post, but she's having ANOTHER launch??

Tala is not a slow fashion company. How she can claim that it's still "slow fashion" I have no clue because they are CONSTANTLY producing new products and ranges!
I literally said WTF out loud when I saw she was doing another launch. So many launches. So many photoshoots for various products. How can customers keep up. Shouldn't a clothing company come out with products in a seasonal fashion? Launching something every month is not sustainable and bad business. She literally just released or did promos for her trash bag suits. What's next?

routron
Learner
Learner

Post by routron »

It's like some sort of abusive roller coaster relationship. When something goes wrong (the most recent launch) she tries to ply her fans with some new shiny thing so they'll forget about it all going wrong before.

PizzaAndCats
Talker
Talker

Post by PizzaAndCats »

Arghh why don’t they just fix the glitch properly and test their site before announcing yet more releases?!

routron
Learner
Learner

Post by routron »

Who needs a rolling pin on the go?!?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

routron wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:35 pm
I'm pretty sure that's the case? :lol:

routron
Learner
Learner

Post by routron »

dietgossip wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:40 pm
routron wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:35 pm
I'm pretty sure that's the case? :lol:
Well that makes a lot more sense! I was so confused :rofl:

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

25 pounds??! Lol a quick search shows more complete sets on amazon for $10. Or you could just use the cutlery you likely already have...

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

treelee wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:55 pm
25 pounds??! Lol a quick search shows more complete sets on amazon for $10. Or you could just use the cutlery you likely already have...
Don't speak such sense! Maybe some people like having dedicated bag cutlery!!!!!!!

No but seriously, what is wrong with using forks you already own. I bet the people buying this are the same people who never make their own lunches

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

dietgossip wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:10 pm
treelee wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:55 pm
Don't speak such sense! Maybe some people like having dedicated bag cutlery!!!!!!!

No but seriously, what is wrong with using forks you already own. I bet the people buying this are the same people who never make their own lunches
Why would you use your own stuff when you could buy more cheap crap you dont need and have it shipped half way accross the world ~for sustainability??

urangamess
Learner
Learner

Post by urangamess »

PizzaAndCats wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:51 am
Arghh why don’t they just fix the glitch properly and test their site before announcing yet more releases?!

These failed launches are almost addicting to watch.

Launch of new but similar active wear is shut down after something goes wrong with Klarna/Shopify/Tala. They make the products live again later the next day and about 85% of products were still in stock.

So sorry about the glitch! Now we’re going to do an accessories launch to make it up to you guys. But first, we’re going to have a Tala staff holiday party, whoooooo!!!!! And now it’s launch day and the website gets shut down within minutes....again.

When customers ask when the site will be live again, they say “check our story” - except there’s like 50 insta stories at this point and why not just clearly make a post about this? Oh because it’s a shit show and you don’t want anyone to know.

Good grief.

sweetswidy
Talker
Talker

Post by sweetswidy »

urangamess wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:26 pm
PizzaAndCats wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:51 am

These failed launches are almost addicting to watch.

Launch of new but similar active wear is shut down after something goes wrong with Klarna/Shopify/Tala. They make the products live again later the next day and about 85% of products were still in stock.

So sorry about the glitch! Now we’re going to do an accessories launch to make it up to you guys. But first, we’re going to have a Tala staff holiday party, whoooooo!!!!! And now it’s launch day and the website gets shut down within minutes....again.

When customers ask when the site will be live again, they say “check our story” - except there’s like 50 insta stories at this point and why not just clearly make a post about this? Oh because it’s a shit show and you don’t want anyone to know.

Good grief.
That kind of customer communication also leads to impulsive shopping. You can never be certain about the availability so you just buy it then and there without overthinking.
Kaaaaa-Ching.

Return to “GraceFitUK - Archived Threads”