Grexit UK: From 'Good Body' To 'Great Billionaire' #Grifted - Part 7

ellie_williams
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grexit UK: From 'Good Body' To 'Great Billionaire' #Grifted - Part 7

Post by ellie_williams »

this is literally a reformatted 2012 tumblr thinspo post. Social media is regressing lol, remember when everyone realised how awful thinspo was and promoted weightlifting as a helathy alternative?? Grace included

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

TallLemonade wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:54 am
I was also shocked when she put up that post asking to use her code to fund her lyfts! She’s not exactly strapped for cash- how about she uses public transport if she’s really that poor?

She also did the same with Monzo which gave each person £5 for a referral. Shortly after she put her referral codes up constantly on twitter Monzo stopped them

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Sherlockhoes wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:11 am
TallLemonade wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:54 am
I was also shocked when she put up that post asking to use her code to fund her lyfts! She’s not exactly strapped for cash- how about she uses public transport if she’s really that poor?

She also did the same with Monzo which gave each person £5 for a referral. Shortly after she put her referral codes up constantly on twitter Monzo stopped them
And she claimed she only did that to highlight the power of influencer marketing.

Post by Guest »

She's so unforgiveably greedy!

Pineapplekiwi
Debater
Debater

Post by Pineapplekiwi »

ellie_williams wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:40 am
this is literally a reformatted 2012 tumblr thinspo post. Social media is regressing lol, remember when everyone realised how awful thinspo was and promoted weightlifting as a helathy alternative?? Grace included
Lol this is giving me ‘nothing tastes as good as skinny feels’ vibes

ncxo
Informer
Informer

Post by ncxo »

Every place that she’s eaten and every thing that she’s done in LA has been ‘gifted’. This girl spends like zero of her own money

qaz+1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by qaz+1 »

Haven't been on Grace "not fituk because I'm not fitness anymore but I have 3 businesses about fitness" Beverley's profile for a while.
Some thoughts:
1. "budgeting tips for LA"? - clearly an advert for people to give her things.
2. Two of her meals today and the hotel are gifted.
3. Post saying "any recommendations for hair/makeup for a shoot on Wednesday'.
4. Speaking at a vegan fashion expo - she wears leather (albeit supposedly "second hand"), silk, and wool (which she bought brand new to wear at her ethical sustainable clothing brand launch).

Has she actually got no shame?
Acting like a self made girl boss saying your businesses are performing so well then asking for freebies all the time.

The hypocrisy is beyond a joke at this point and I cannot believe anyone buys into her and her products anymore.

greenvelvet
Learner
Learner

Post by greenvelvet »

I just gotta know why she’s going to LA. Does she just go “travelling” to a different time-zone where her team’s work day (in the UK) is over by lunchtime where she is? Or where they can’t get at her because she’s got no internet? Or feel bad cos she’s on “holiday”? This isn’t the first time she’s literally distanced herself and left the continent as soon as her companies launched. Would feel pretty shit personally if I was left to handle a product release while my boss fucked off holidaying every next release. Especially if past releases had had problems

nomaddie
Debater
Debater

Post by nomaddie »

greenvelvet wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:35 pm
I just gotta know why she’s going to LA. Does she just go “travelling” to a different time-zone where her team’s work day (in the UK) is over by lunchtime where she is? Or where they can’t get at her because she’s got no internet? Or feel bad cos she’s on “holiday”? This isn’t the first time she’s literally distanced herself and left the continent as soon as her companies launched. Would feel pretty shit personally if I was left to handle a product release while my boss fucked off holidaying every next release. Especially if past releases had had problems

I agree that it’s dumb to leave while her app was just released, but I think she’s working on yet another project in the US, so it’s not exactly a holiday.

seems ridiculous to be starting another project when you just released an app. she doesn’t seem dedicated to nurturing these companies to the best they can be. she just creates hype around their releases and then leaves to do something else. seems like a bad business model imo

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

nomaddie wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:39 pm
greenvelvet wrote:

I agree that it’s dumb to leave while her app was just released, but I think she’s working on yet another project in the US, so it’s not exactly a holiday.

seems ridiculous to be starting another project when you just released an app. she doesn’t seem dedicated to nurturing these companies to the best they can be. she just creates hype around their releases and then leaves to do something else. seems like a bad business model imo
Well it's not as if she's actually working on the Shreddy App backend or coming up with recipes for it. She literally is mainly just the hype woman for it, even if she does own the business.

Remember when she asked "ask the CEO of Nike when he goes to the gym"? How about "ask the CEO of Nike when he was last trying to get free cab rides and meals in LA"

nomaddie
Debater
Debater

Post by nomaddie »

Spid wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:53 pm
nomaddie wrote:
greenvelvet wrote:

Well it's not as if she's actually working on the Shreddy App backend or coming up with recipes for it. She literally is mainly just the hype woman for it, even if she does own the business.

Remember when she asked "ask the CEO of Nike when he goes to the gym"? How about "ask the CEO of Nike when he was last trying to get free cab rides and meals in LA"

no i totally agree with you, but even just as hype woman, it seems like she’s there for day 1 of release and then leaves 😂 hype can also be a continuous job

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

Spid wrote:
nomaddie wrote:
greenvelvet wrote:

Nooo, did she really compare herself to the CEO of Nike????????????? how delusional :?

Post by Guest »

Get shreddy with Grace (whos not even doing her own challenge) !!

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

has anyone tried the app?

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

following

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

DONT WILLINGLY TRAVEL TO AMERICA AND THEN COMPLAIN THE WHOLE TIME!
1. Oh she can’t rent a car
2. Oh it’s going to be really expensive for her
3. Oh going to a cat cafe when she’s allergic
AND THE BEST ONE
4. Complaining about the time difference between US and UK
Let me play my tiny violin for u Grace, ur life is so hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenvelvet
Learner
Learner

Post by greenvelvet »

WastefulVegan wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:06 pm
Spid wrote:
nomaddie wrote:
greenvelvet wrote:

Nooo, did she really compare herself to the CEO of Nike????????????? how delusional :?
Yeah, she made a comment on her Instagram post once telling someone to ask Nike’s founder or CEO (can’t remember which) how many times a week he goes to the gym; implication being she goes more. Weird comment to make TBH

Any idea what the project is? Honestly not sure if I’d think more highly of her if she was just on a holiday. End result for her employees is still the same. like nomaddie said, it still is questionable that she’s thrown herself into another project a few days after the release of shreddy.

nomaddie
Debater
Debater

Post by nomaddie »

all the free shit she just posted on instagram ?! how wasteful is that?? I cannot

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

nomaddie wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:21 pm
all the free shit she just posted on instagram ?! how wasteful is that?? I cannot
I was floored by that. and is that all within the last couple days she's been in LA? that's wild

Post by Guest »

nomaddie wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:21 pm
I don't know how Grace doesn't realise how hypocritical she is. Tala's USP is that it supposedly produces less waste than other fitness clothing.

I remember watching a Youtube video where an influencer spoke about how she asked companies to stop sending her PR. If Grace truly cared about the environment as much as she claims to she could do something similar.

But we all know Grace just loves getting free shit and only cares about sustainability when it makes her look good or she's profiting from it.

Return to “GraceFitUK - Archived Threads”