Heidi SomerTime Sadness - Changing the Replica Game - Part 9

allybbz
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi SomerTime Sadness - Changing the Replica Game - Part 9

Post by allybbz »

Nothing is genuinely wrong lmao. I'm sure Heidi initially had a problem with the Caroline video, which is now why she's trying SOO hard to buddy up to her now and be chill. It was obv. blown over and nothing is going to come outta this besides some shitty collaboration or some shitty announcement from Alphalete.. woop de fucking doo.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

I asked her in her comments:
Me
Why did you keep it quiet that he was ill when he cancelled his Alaska trip after you said he was coming later?

Hide 2 replies
Heidi Somers
Heidi Somers
21 hours ago
I wasn't trying to keep it quiet I was just spending time with family and wasn't very active with commenting/posting. 😔 I mainly just captured funny clips of my family on my story.
Along with being sick he was also trying to fix his warehousing/logistics from Black Friday. He was in there everyday with his team.
Read more

21 hours ago
Me
@Heidi Somers You posted a million stories with Mary's kid, you could have mentioned it if he was really ill. I think he couldn't be bothered to come. He picked a later flight so he could cancel without you there with him at the airport ha!
Show less

Boo-shit
Debater
Debater

Post by Boo-shit »

Spid wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:41 am
I asked her in her comments:
Me
Why did you keep it quiet that he was ill when he cancelled his Alaska trip after you said he was coming later?

Hide 2 replies
Heidi Somers
Heidi Somers
21 hours ago
I wasn't trying to keep it quiet I was just spending time with family and wasn't very active with commenting/posting. 😔 I mainly just captured funny clips of my family on my story.
Along with being sick he was also trying to fix his warehousing/logistics from Black Friday. He was in there everyday with his team.
Read more

21 hours ago
Me
@Heidi Somers You posted a million stories with Mary's kid, you could have mentioned it if he was really ill. I think he couldn't be bothered to come. He picked a later flight so he could cancel without you there with him at the airport ha!
Show less
LMAO you are such a troll

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

*takes "What Nationality Am I" quiz thing on IG*

"SPANISH!?!? I KNEW I WAS MEXICAN!"

kikicb10
Debater
Debater

Post by kikicb10 »

fritzness wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:40 pm

She wants to be Hispanic soo bad!

Starbucks_lover94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Starbucks_lover94 »

Is she pregnant? Several people are commenting about it on CG latest post. Could explain a lot. Also haven't noticed her post anything waist down that is form fitting in awhile. Her last risque selfie looks like a throwback. Also why aren't they posting any recent pictures together? Why is everything a throwback? 🤔

Post by Guest »

Starbucks_lover94 wrote:Is she pregnant? Several people are commenting about it on CG latest post. Could explain a lot. Also haven't noticed her post anything waist down that is form fitting in awhile. Her last risque selfie looks like a throwback. Also why aren't they posting any recent pictures together? Why is everything a throwback? Image
Didn’t she have a story where she was drinking whiskey in Canada at dinner? It could totally be for show but she def showed alcoholic drinks in her stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UrBoring
Learner
Learner

Post by UrBoring »

Starbucks_lover94 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:09 pm
Is she pregnant? Several people are commenting about it on CG latest post. Could explain a lot. Also haven't noticed her post anything waist down that is form fitting in awhile. Her last risque selfie looks like a throwback. Also why aren't they posting any recent pictures together? Why is everything a throwback? 🤔
No way, that wont happen until she is 40 since christian isnt ready for that.

Skatpr
Talker
Talker

Post by Skatpr »

Starbucks_lover94 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:09 pm
Where are people in the comments getting that from? She could just still have her “winter coat on” you know, the layer of pudge we all try to hide after the holidays.

allybbz
Learner
Learner

Post by allybbz »

I cringed inside a little bit. You mean your boyfriend is busy trying to cover his ass and "correct" his mistakes months later, leaving you in the wind? Yeah I can see that.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

I feel like these "funny" little quips about him are passive aggressive jabs. It used to be all about how GrEaT a boyfriend he is and lately it's all "he's too busy to spend time with me" quips.

Boo-shit
Debater
Debater

Post by Boo-shit »

allybbz wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:17 am

I cringed inside a little bit. You mean your boyfriend is busy trying to cover his ass and "correct" his mistakes months later, leaving you in the wind? Yeah I can see that.
Mona her BFF now ;) He probably does not need any additional drama with her for the launch

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Boo-shit wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:49 am
allybbz wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:17 am

Mona her BFF now ;) He probably does not need any additional drama with her for the launch
This is why I didn’t believe the whole “we are fine” fiasco because it seemed fake and forced. He wasn’t sick obviously when he just mentioned about working hard to “correct his wrongs”. Action speaks louder than words, and Christian knows he can do anything he wants with this girl and she will support it even though she is looking like a fucking clown.🤡 It’s showing Christians true colors even more so now, he is selfish as fuck and Is only worried about himself. He can’t even post a recent picture with her because he NEVER is around her anymore and the second she complains about it he will shut down and drop her stating that she was holding him back. I don’t believe shit that comes out of their mouth when it comes to that relationship everything he is doing shows he is over it and she grasping for straws.

mfitchick27
Talker
Talker

Post by mfitchick27 »

kikicb10 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:06 pm
fritzness wrote:

Came to comment on this too. Spanish and Mexican are not the same thing Heidi :|

Skatpr
Talker
Talker

Post by Skatpr »

mfitchick27 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:33 am
kikicb10 wrote:
fritzness wrote:

Came to comment on this too. Spanish and Mexican are not the same thing Heidi :|

Why oh why didn’t this poor girl stay in school?? Sure she has a business but the paucity of intellect is obvious. At her age it’s just embarrassing now.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Skatpr wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:38 pm
mfitchick27 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:33 am
kikicb10 wrote:
fritzness wrote:

Why oh why didn’t this poor girl stay in school?? Sure she has a business but the paucity of intellect is obvious. At her age it’s just embarrassing now.
What’s sad is that there are people with college degrees who are still this ignorant

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

No Heidi... You're a privileged blonde White Girl from Alaska... You're not Spanish or Hispanic. You don't even know how to speak Spanish. Just because you can salsa dance, live in Texas, and like tacos, doesn't make you a Mexican...
I can't stand when she says stuff like that in videos, and that IG story was so cringe. Seems like she wants to be a POC so bad but doesn't want to go through the bullshit they have to deal with.
Like, you have 1 Hispanic friend (Lexi, if they're even still friends), and a Mexican boyfriend. Sit down Heidi

Sheare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sheare »

GluteActivation wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:35 pm
No Heidi... You're a privileged blonde White Girl from Alaska... You're not Spanish or Hispanic. You don't even know how to speak Spanish. Just because you can salsa dance, live in Texas, and like tacos, doesn't make you a Mexican...
I can't stand when she says stuff like that in videos, and that IG story was so cringe. Seems like she wants to be a POC so bad but doesn't want to go through the bullshit they have to deal with.
Like, you have 1 Hispanic friend (Lexi, if they're even still friends), and a Mexican boyfriend. Sit down Heidi
Also to add to the fire, she was homeschooled in Alaska lol

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Sheare wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:21 am
GluteActivation wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:35 pm
Also to add to the fire, she was homeschooled in Alaska lol
She’s just a homeschooled aslaskan jungle freak.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

With a padlock on the outside of her childhood bedroom door.

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”