Ally Besse - Distracted Driving is Swaggu, Nuggets!

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ally Besse - Distracted Driving is Swaggu, Nuggets!

Post by Too Wong Fu »

What’s up with her eyes like why are they constantly half closed ? Is it the lashes?

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

Finally!!!!!

Jackofsmack
Learner
Learner

Post by Jackofsmack »

Yassss. I can’t with the big fake boobies either.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Jackofsmack wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:37 pm
Yassss. I can’t with the big fake boobies either.
Hers are wayyyyy too big for her frame.

AmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by AmberRose »

She is the most annoying. Does she talk like that in real life? How does she had friends? I can't wait to see her insta story her distracted driving wreck.

name_not_important
Talker
Talker

Post by name_not_important »

I used to watch her old videos and I just wanted to say one thing - know that I fully support the other comments about stupid lingo, etc.

Her full day of eating (basically a giant smoothie) were mostly full of “clean” foods like her smoothie and chicken and vegetables (oh sorry and copious amounts of alcohol). To when she started hanging around with maxx and alphalete she started to make protein powder meals/treats that she would never have eaten in the past. For example around the launch of one of the new ghost proteins (cinnamon or cereal milk) she suddenly Started having a protein shake poured over cereal once a day. in the year I watched her before anyone knew her name, she not once had cinnamon toast crunch cereal or ANY cereal!! I would bet she created these things for the gram and didn’t eat it. She’s so phoney.

Just a Girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Just a Girl »

I used to like her but she got annoying real quick. She blocked me for politely asking her not to record videos while driving :roll:

Jackofsmack
Learner
Learner

Post by Jackofsmack »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:03 pm
Is she still hanging out with that Nick dude? What did y'all think about her and Maxx?
She seemed more toned down in Maxx’s videos and was way more tolerable. They honestly seem to have nothing in common, and she’s everything Maxx shits on so I never understood that aspect. This has all been stated in the Maxx thread but she is SO much younger than he is ! I appreciate that she does not want to be in a committed relationship and is sticking to that, it’s kind of refreshing. But she always states she had two or three long term relationships, and she’s only what, 22? That doesn’t really add up to me. I guess I don’t even consider my high school bfs anymore because it seems o far away and looking back they were so awful!

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

i remeber watching one of her earlier videos and she said she didn't really drink.... now look at her lol yeesh

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

Jackofsmack wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:20 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Is she still hanging out with that Nick dude? What did y'all think about her and Maxx?
She seemed more toned down in Maxx’s videos and was way more tolerable. They honestly seem to have nothing in common, and she’s everything Maxx shits on so I never understood that aspect. This has all been stated in the Maxx thread but she is SO much younger than he is ! I appreciate that she does not want to be in a committed relationship and is sticking to that, it’s kind of refreshing. But she always states she had two or three long term relationships, and she’s only what, 22? That doesn’t really add up to me. I guess I don’t even consider my high school bfs anymore because it seems o far away and looking back they were so awful!
And I think she mentioned living with one of those SOs?

Also it must be really awkward for your family to have to take sexy photos of you half dressed for your instagram. :?

Jackofsmack
Learner
Learner

Post by Jackofsmack »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:28 am
Jackofsmack wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:20 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
And I think she mentioned living with one of those SOs?

Also it must be really awkward for your family to have to take sexy photos of you half dressed for your instagram. :?
YES! All of those pictures from St bart’s! She made her poor brother take those!

amthird_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amthird_ »

I can’t stand when she gets bitchy over someone walking by her camera when she’s filming a “twerkout” (I hate that she calls it that). The gym doesn’t belong to you. You don’t get to claim a whole area and expect no one to pass through. People aren’t gonna go out of their way to avoid passing through your filming setup. Get over yourself.

Knoximus
Learner
Learner

Post by Knoximus »

Why does she look just like Nikki B when she was in her prime???

Lalaland554
Learner
Learner

Post by Lalaland554 »

Knoximus wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:14 pm
I thought that was her whole appeal? she looks like OG Nikki and thats why alphalete signed her hahaha

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

Lalaland554 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:06 am
Knoximus wrote:
I thought that was her whole appeal? she looks like OG Nikki and thats why alphalete signed her hahaha
yeah i always wonder if it bugs christian out and if heidi secretly hates her lol. i always have to do a double take when i watch her. she has nikkis mannerisms too sometimes.

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

karlibel wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:35 am
Lalaland554 wrote:
Knoximus wrote:
yeah i always wonder if it bugs christian out and if heidi secretly hates her lol. i always have to do a double take when i watch her. she has nikkis mannerisms too sometimes.
I can see it in the face but idk I think Nikki had quite a bit more muscle. Ally just seems naturally thin.

What is the stupid foot shuffle move she's constantly doing and why

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Yeah in the face, she looks like Great Value Nikki B.

Her legs are TINY wtf how does she stand up?

Knoximus
Learner
Learner

Post by Knoximus »

Lalaland554 wrote:
Knoximus wrote:
Oh shoot, haha. I'd never heard of her before, didnt even look at her insta long enough to notice she's with Alphalete 🤦‍♂️

Post by Guest »

Omg I’m so over the fake nerd shtick...I just watched her latest round of stories and she’s full of it. In one of them, she gets mad that people think she studies “dinausors” (literally how she spelled it...). Then she talks a little more about what she studies and drops a few sCiEnCe TeRmS and you can see her self-satisfied smirk after saying words like “molecular clock”. You can just tell she’s thinking “teehee I’m such a nerd.” Then in one of the later stories about Milanos or something she shows herself reading a picture book/textbook with pictures of chromosomes in it. Girl stop shoving your “nerdiness” in everyone else’s faces. It just seems so fake. Are you insecure because people think you’re a ditz due to the way you act and constantly misspell things?
Can’t believe I’m getting so worked up over this lolol

Jackofsmack
Learner
Learner

Post by Jackofsmack »

rancherobeans wrote: Omg I’m so over the fake nerd shtick...I just watched her latest round of stories and she’s full of it. In one of them, she gets mad that people think she studies “dinausors” (literally how she spelled it...). Then she talks a little more about what she studies and drops a few sCiEnCe TeRmS and you can see her self-satisfied smirk after saying words like “molecular clock”. You can just tell she’s thinking “teehee I’m such a nerd.” Then in one of the later stories about Milanos or something she shows herself reading a picture book/textbook with pictures of chromosomes in it. Girl stop shoving your “nerdiness” in everyone else’s faces. It just seems so fake. Are you insecure because people think you’re a ditz due to the way you act and constantly misspell things?
Can’t believe I’m getting so worked up over this lolol
If she were that smart she’d be self aware to realize how sad it is that she’s wasting her intelligence away showing off her body on a square space everyday. Ask she’d pick up on the driving and instagramming thing. I think this girl is dumb as a box of rocks and she just takes pictures of her textbooks from college. It’s a stupid facade

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”