Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers - Part 2

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers - Part 2

Post by Healthyish85 »

I didn't watch all of Livia's 15k cheat day but scrolled down to look at comments and wow, way more negative ones than i'm used to seeing on her videos. at least it's not all sheep praising her for it but people begging her to get help.

nadi
Informer
Informer

Post by nadi »

Did Livia and Nate break up?

DoctorGirlfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by DoctorGirlfriend »

nadi wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:36 am
I think so? I couldn't find the post, but I do think it was made mention of on here that they did break up. :?

Post by Guest »

nadi wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:36 am
I thought so too but weirdly enough they still follow each other and their fans still comment “oh when will you see Livia/Nate again?” on their pages. Did they secretly decide to just stay good friends or get back together for YouTube their dogs’ sake?

death_wish
Talker
Talker

Post by death_wish »

intotheohno95 wrote:
nadi wrote: Did Livia and Nate break up?
I thought so too but weirdly enough they still follow each other and their fans still comment “oh when will you see Livia/Nate again?” on their pages. Did they secretly decide to just stay good friends or get back together for YouTube their dogs’ sake?
I'm not sure, but where they spend the holidays will be the tell tale sign.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

death_wish wrote:
intotheohno95 wrote: I thought so too but weirdly enough they still follow each other and their fans still comment “oh when will you see Livia/Nate again?” on their pages. Did they secretly decide to just stay good friends or get back together for YouTube their dogs’ sake?
I'm not sure, but where they spend the holidays will be the tell tale sign.
they claim no and they are just having time apart. lol.

spaghettistrap
Learner
Learner

Post by spaghettistrap »

Our favorite food restrictior Livia put up another video justifying her cheat day madness. It's the same old but I'm so glad she's being called out in the comments!

And she comes across as so unlikable, she doesn't have the personality for YouTube.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

spaghettistrap wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:58 pm
Our favorite food restrictior Livia put up another video justifying her cheat day madness. It's the same old but I'm so glad she's being called out in the comments!

And she comes across as so unlikable, she doesn't have the personality for YouTube.

Totally agree she has the worst personality for YT: bland but self-righteous and smug. Nikocado may be totally off his rocker but no one could call him boring. Livia is like plain boiled oatmeal that thinks it's foie gras.

byeolshi
Learner
Learner

Post by byeolshi »

AddieB wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:43 am
intotheohno95 wrote: Was this on her Instagram or her stories? I don't see any of those photos. But I do wonder if Sara and Megan had some kind of misunderstanding or falling out even?

It was on her stories. But I stand corrected because she did comment/like the merch post. Sara just appears to be very distant from social media as of lately, so I agree. I think it’s more so to do with her being home sick than anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing. I also saw Sara posting a story about how her IG followers treat her better than the people around her. And this was also the time their mom was in LA I think.

nadi
Informer
Informer

Post by nadi »

spaghettistrap wrote:

Just watched that video and I have no idea how she can go back to her "base" weight so soon after cheating like that. If I eat that much food, it takes me a week+ to get back to normal and I have horrible bloating

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

byeolshi wrote:
AddieB wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:43 am

It was on her stories. But I stand corrected because she did comment/like the merch post. Sara just appears to be very distant from social media as of lately, so I agree. I think it’s more so to do with her being home sick than anything else.

I was thinking the same thing. I also saw Sara posting a story about how her IG followers treat her better than the people around her. And this was also the time their mom was in LA I think.
I mean it’s LA. What did they expect? It’s completely different from Seattle. Did they just visit once or twice and decide to move down there?

I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

nadi wrote:
spaghettistrap wrote:

Just watched that video and I have no idea how she can go back to her "base" weight so soon after cheating like that. If I eat that much food, it takes me a week+ to get back to normal and I have horrible bloating
This just goes to show how much she actually restricts and exercises. I mean, she doesn’t eat dairy or meat or carbs... there’s not much left but water rich vegetables. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ate less than 1000 calories a day. On top of the crazy amount of exercise she does, it’s basically starvation.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

I would think they are still together because Livia's most recent YT video shares Nate's channel in the info section...

DoctorGirlfriend
Talker
Talker

nadi wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:59 pm
spaghettistrap wrote:

I don't know how she does, either. Definitely not accusing her of anything, but I know that when I struggled hardcore with binge eating, I'd often engage in bulimic behaviors to "correct" the binge. I know she heavily exercises, and that is certainly a form of bulimia--but maybe she's doing something more, too.

I'd be so curious to know how she feels the day after these huge eating fests. I know for myself when I'd binge in excess of 8,0000 calories, it literally took me DAYS to feel even somewhat able to return to my "normal" life. Just thinking about that cycle of binge, recover makes my skin crawl. I can't imagine she feels good most of the time. How miserable.

Siarad_laverdad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Siarad_laverdad »

xylonkinder wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:33 am
Anyone notice Katina has the shakes before she eats? She is nervous or extremely hungry?
Yes, I thought it was a shakey camera at first. She seems to be taking the cheat days way too far. She used to fit them around her social life but now they dominate her time & her appearance has changed a lot.

nadi
Informer
Informer

Post by nadi »

DoctorGirlfriend wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:29 pm
nadi wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:59 pm
spaghettistrap wrote:

I don't know how she does, either. Definitely not accusing her of anything, but I know that when I struggled hardcore with binge eating, I'd often engage in bulimic behaviors to "correct" the binge. I know she heavily exercises, and that is certainly a form of bulimia--but maybe she's doing something more, too.

I'd be so curious to know how she feels the day after these huge eating fests. I know for myself when I'd binge in excess of 8,0000 calories, it literally took me DAYS to feel even somewhat able to return to my "normal" life. Just thinking about that cycle of binge, recover makes my skin crawl. I can't imagine she feels good most of the time. How miserable.
Yes exactly. Back when I used to binge eat even 3-4k calories, I felt appalling for days. Mentally, I was all over the place not only from guilt but from the huge sugar rush. Physically, I'd be extremely bloated, sweating, just overall disgusting. My skin would feel sore all over. I would definitely not be up for the gym the next day. And I'd only get back to normal a week later -- and usually have put on fat too. I feel sick just thinking about it too.

The whole experience would put me off binge eating for months. Usually I'd do it after a really emotional day, or Christmas. Now I never do it, not even on celebrations, the after effects are not worth it. Cannot imagine doing this every week.

DoctorGirlfriend
Talker
Talker

Yes exactly. Back when I used to binge eat even 3-4k calories, I felt appalling for days. Mentally, I was all over the place not only from guilt but from the huge sugar rush. Physically, I'd be extremely bloated, sweating, just overall disgusting. My skin would feel sore all over. I would definitely not be up for the gym the next day. And I'd only get back to normal a week later -- and usually have put on fat too. I feel sick just thinking about it too.

The whole experience would put me off binge eating for months. Usually I'd do it after a really emotional day, or Christmas. Now I never do it, not even on celebrations, the after effects are not worth it. Cannot imagine doing this every week.
[/quote]

Preach! I think you perfectly described the aftermath of binging--and I'm with you. I don't eat that way, ever, anymore because the repercussions are so unpleasant and even if fat gain is minimal, the mental and emotional aftermath is upsetting and not something that my mental health can navigate anymore.

Glad to hear it seems you've found more peace with food and a healthier way forward. KUDOS!

mel2019
Learner
Learner

Post by mel2019 »

If Liv and Nate decide to get back together/announce it in public,I hope she won't feature him in her videos as much anymore.
I find him obnoxious.

KSGirl4Ever
Talker
Talker

Post by KSGirl4Ever »

speakyourdreams wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:11 pm
byeolshi wrote: I was thinking the same thing. I also saw Sara posting a story about how her IG followers treat her better than the people around her. And this was also the time their mom was in LA I think.
I mean it’s LA. What did they expect? It’s completely different from Seattle. Did they just visit once or twice and decide to move down there?

That's exactly what they did lol.

And that's very sad but I've always gotten the impression that their mom is much closer to Megan.

tvlover23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tvlover23 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddphHlUMzJo

Anyone else see Livia and Nate's recent upload? Talk about awkward with a capital 'A.'

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”