Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah Bowmar/Bowmar Nutrition

Post by msummerf »

Hawaiian_Lurker wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:46 pm
Her last photo of 18 weeks pregnant is heavily photoshopped. I can’t figure out how to attach a photo here but you can clearly see she tried to make her waist look smaller and her butt bigger. You can tell by the wonky door shadow and the irregular verticals molding on the wall lmao
yupp photoshopped. I attached 2 showing the photoshop, her most recent belly post. and one of an old belly post that doesn't appear to be photoshopped.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hawaiian_Lurker
Learner
Learner

Post by Hawaiian_Lurker »

msummerf wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:11 pm
Hawaiian_Lurker wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:46 pm
Her last photo of 18 weeks pregnant is heavily photoshopped. I can’t figure out how to attach a photo here but you can clearly see she tried to make her waist look smaller and her butt bigger. You can tell by the wonky door shadow and the irregular verticals molding on the wall lmao
yupp photoshopped. I attached 2 showing the photoshop, her most recent belly post. and one of an old belly post that doesn't appear to be photoshopped.
Yikes.

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

If you read the comments on her photoshopped pregnancy bump pic she gets pissy at people guessing the sex... yet in the comments talks about how she will do a public sex reveal. Well she says gender but it’s a sex reveal. If she doesn’t care what sex the baby is and doesn’t want to hear people guess... don’t talk about a public sex reveal??

TrishP
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TrishP »

You can see the line in the wall behind her butt is oddly curved lmao Seems she should have gotten a 11 month master's in Photoshop. I don't understand how other athletes can support this sicko.

And, agree on the above. Conferences and events all over the GLOBE have been canceled, but please, continue whining about the loss of your money/investment. Maybe next time your *lawyer (aka legalzoom aka *not lawyers) should negotiate a better contract!

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

TrishP wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:17 am
You can see the line in the wall behind her butt is oddly curved lmao Seems she should have gotten a 11 month master's in Photoshop. I don't understand how other athletes can support this sicko.

And, agree on the above. Conferences and events all over the GLOBE have been canceled, but please, continue whining about the loss of your money/investment. Maybe next time your *lawyer (aka legalzoom aka *not lawyers) should negotiate a better contract!
she whines about not being refunded, yet she has no idea with the Expo itself will get refunded from the Conference Center? She is truly worried about herself and herself only!

ZMartinique
Learner
Learner

Post by ZMartinique »

I truly dont understand how someone with such an ugly personality is a -Balance- Leader, maybe if Taylor didnt travel so much she would actually pay attention to her shitty attitude but who knows.

tennisguru22
Learner
Learner

Post by tennisguru22 »

I have followed her for years (well not really follow, but periodically check in on). She’s wild. I don’t understand how everything she does and says is so aggressive. Also it drives me crazy that she says she got her MBA in 11 months—THATS THE NORMAL AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES SINCE MOST SCHOOLS START IN JANUARY BUT END IN DECEMBER. lol.

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

tennisguru22 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:51 am
I have followed her for years (well not really follow, but periodically check in on). She’s wild. I don’t understand how everything she does and says is so aggressive. Also it drives me crazy that she says she got her MBA in 11 months—THATS THE NORMAL AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES SINCE MOST SCHOOLS START IN JANUARY BUT END IN DECEMBER. lol.
I don’t understand how her “athletes” don’t see how insufferable she is. Behind closed doors it has to be worse.

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

Her post about vehicle registration??? Okay I’m in NE, my 2017 Trax was right at $400 in 2019 to register, so $800 for two vehicles really isn’t out of line imo? What is it like in other states?

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

I recently have followed her as well and wow I honestly have no idea how she has people who look up to her let alone sponsors for her company. She legit has complained about the The Arnold nonstop.. like, chill we get it!!!! I feel like all the girls who use her Bowmar just kiss her ass to get more money and followers. Even when she's trying to be nice it comes off negative or bitchy.. yikes.

jennalevine44
Learner
Learner

Post by jennalevine44 »

I paid 1100 for two years but in other states I have paid $12.00 so it differs greatly

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

msummerf wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:53 pm
Her post about vehicle registration??? Okay I’m in NE, my 2017 Trax was right at $400 in 2019 to register, so $800 for two vehicles really isn’t out of line imo? What is it like in other states?
It's like $74-$75 in Texas but I drive a VW Beetle. I think it's a bit more for an SUV, but not more than $5-10 more.

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

Czarbucks wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:39 am
msummerf wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:53 pm
It's like $74-$75 in Texas but I drive a VW Beetle. I think it's a bit more for an SUV, but not more than $5-10 more.
interesting! the newer the car here in NE the more $$$. Sarah said IA roads aren't that good.. hun thats the midwest they always suck bc cities put asphalt down and not actual concrete so the extreme weather causes cracks lol welcome to the midwest!!

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

I am from the midwest and its $75 a vehicle to register for the year...

tennisguru22
Learner
Learner

Post by tennisguru22 »

Does anyone remember several years ago when she got called out of Twitter for photoshopping? She made major edits to a back/booty pic. The moment I realized the bs

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

tennisguru22 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:28 pm
Does anyone remember several years ago when she got called out of Twitter for photoshopping? She made major edits to a back/booty pic. The moment I realized the bs
YES!!! she is terrible on twitter I had to unfollow

Boo-shit
Debater
Debater

Post by Boo-shit »

Why she so angry though? I swear you would think the "hate" messages she gets privately are seen by everyone. She is in constant need to defend herself, dear Lord that has to be exhausting

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

Oh no she is getting sensitive about her weight!!!

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

she is afraid she's losing followers because she's pregnant and it's offending infertile women...more like, a lot of us don't enjoy following people who seem angry and negative 99% of the time.

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:43 am
she is afraid she's losing followers because she's pregnant and it's offending infertile women...more like, a lot of us don't enjoy following people who seem angry and negative 99% of the time.
I bet she lost a lot over her bitchy-ness that his increased tenfold since she has gotten pregnant lmao

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”