basenji
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

Post by basenji » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:24 pm

essy18 wrote:Image

STFU SARAH Welcome to parenthood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m sorry, but that actually isn’t too bad considering Fox’s age. She better get used to it.

cmbbb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cmbbb » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:41 pm

She is so horrible to Kurt, why is she putting him down all the time?

helpmeimpoor6
Learner
Learner

Post by helpmeimpoor6 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:26 am

Maybe instead of reading here and then playing out her responses to us on instagram stories she could just, you know, hang out with her kid in real life?

Also wtf is a really good tummy time?

Liveforthetea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Liveforthetea » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:44 am

“I was like bye Kurt (bitch voice) and went to storm out” wtf is wrong with you? It’s not Kurt’s fault! Grow up you immature little girl! You’re an absolutely garbage human if that’s how you treat your partner when things don’t go your way! My husband and I NEVER leave the house mad! What if one of you died and that was your last memory? It would be the ultimate irony if he left her for a bigger girl with an amazing personality one day! Honestly pull your shit together before you lose him!

thumbsdownsarahsday
Talker
Talker

Post by thumbsdownsarahsday » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:52 am

Just thought I’d share this with you Sarah. Looks like that loving earth chocolate will be really great for your project comeback.

Literally she’s Regina George eating those protein bars on mean girls to lose weight 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:02 am

thumbsdownsarahsday wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:52 am
Just thought I’d share this with you Sarah. Looks like that loving earth chocolate will be really great for your project comeback.

Literally she’s Regina George eating those protein bars on mean girls to lose weight 😂
She would answer this with BuT iT's hEalThy fAts AnD hEALtHy sUgArs sO iT's oK... She's so misinformed it's crazy.

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:18 am

Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:07 pm
Is she losing hair? Hair hairline is like woahhh these days Image
That post partum hair loss is real and it’s clearly started for her. I’ve been looking forward to this, because her hair is so thin already, she’s going to have the most scraggly hair while it’s all falling out and growing back.

Cue sponsorship with Bondi boost Image
I feel sorry for her tbh... pp hair loss is horrible for all women and she already didn’t have much hair to begin with, I’m lucky I have super thick hair I couldn’t imagine having the bald patches that she might end up with

:love2:

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:24 am

basenji wrote:
essy18 wrote:Image

STFU SARAH Welcome to parenthood

I’m sorry, but that actually isn’t too bad considering Fox’s age. She better get used to it.

Parenthood Sarah, is having a cold dinner because you couldn’t put your bub down without them crying
Parenthood is not getting a shower until your partner comes home from their 9-5 shift
Parenthood is not having the time or babysitter to be able to go to the gym/get a daily coffee

I’m sick of her complaining she doesn’t realise how good she has it

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

Post by scollins18 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:26 am

helpmeimpoor6 wrote:Maybe instead of reading here and then playing out her responses to us on instagram stories she could just, you know, hang out with her kid in real life?

Also wtf is a really good tummy time?
Sorry for the triple post lol but he couldn’t even hold his head up for a second which is what tummy time is for... she clearly doesn’t have the time to spend with him and help with his development

Why does he always look frightened he never looks happy to me maybe it’s just his buggy eyes idk

theaussie
Talker
Talker

Post by theaussie » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:20 am

i dont watch sarah anymore, not even to 'hate' or 'critique' but i snuck on to watch the first few stories (couldn't get through them all lol). Isn't it funny that she posts 'happy sunday' and clearly isn't going to church anymore?

No longer interested in portraying that Good Christian Girl anymore, did your mum stop forcing you, is she out of town so you dont need to go (even though you've had a baby before marriage)? God, you can't even keep your "life goals" straight anymoore

ETQK
Learner
Learner

Post by ETQK » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:20 am

So she’s already stopped wearing her ‘original’ white fox activewear and is now back to the lilybod? Ones she blatantly ripped off 🤣 correct me if I’m wrong.

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:14 am

Ok. I'm a little sorry to say that, bc I'm not a bad person, but. Sara doesn't deserve this child. Fox is lucky to be cute, because if not, what? You bitchy brat!
Imagine Fox being handicapped in some way or whatever out of "normal ". That happens. That's life. Well she would die! She would not be able to take care of such a baby. And let's say it straight. Those of us that don't have kids, know that not all babies are incredibly cute. Of course for every mom her baby is the most beautiful in the world. Fox is very cute. Even though he looks exactly like Sezz, I find him very cute. So she has a perfectly healthy baby which is also adorable and she is being a stupid brat that doesn't appreciate that, nor anything else. She needs a life lesson.

greed_and_gossip1
Learner
Learner

Post by greed_and_gossip1 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:18 am

Her complaining about waking up through the night annoys me so much. YOU wanted a baby. I know a lot of people who live with chronic illnesses who have to wake through the night to make sure they survive the night. They didn’t ask for these conditions and they NEVER get a break. Girl needs a reality check.

Lurkerlizzy
Debater
Debater

Post by Lurkerlizzy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:31 am

greed_and_gossip1 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:18 am
Her complaining about waking up through the night annoys me so much. YOU wanted a baby. I know a lot of people who live with chronic illnesses who have to wake through the night to make sure they survive the night. They didn’t ask for these conditions and they NEVER get a break. Girl needs a reality check.
I don't get it, like what part of having a baby led her to think she WOULDN'T be waking several times a night? Why continuously complain about something that 1) she should have anticipated and 2) is completely out of her control anyway so not worth constantly moaning about? She's a broken bloody record!

2xblended
Informer
Informer

Post by 2xblended » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:34 am

Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:31 am
greed_and_gossip1 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:18 am
I don't get it, like what part of having a baby led her to think she WOULDN'T be waking several times a night? Why continuously complain about something that 1) she should have anticipated and 2) is completely out of her control anyway so not worth constantly moaning about? She's a broken bloody record!
I think that's a combination of personality and immaturity. It drives me bonkers but, unfortunately, some people just love to whinge. It's bloody annoying but, she's the kind of attention whore who bitches and moans even when everything is great. :roll:
At the risk of sounding like a broken record myself, everything is great: she is young and healthy, her partner is young and healthy, the baby is alive and well (in spite of her stupidity around under-eating, over-training, and getting him induced) both sets of grandparents are alive and live nearby so they can spend loads of time with Fez, Sez and Kurt are incredibly wealthy and successful AND they work for themselves from home so they have all the time in the world to spend with their kid.
How the hell she dares to moan about anything is beyond me, let alone how bitchy and rotten her general attitude is in spite of this level of privilege. Spoiled, immature, ungrateful brat.

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:04 am

She SO reads here. Or someone does for her. Too many evidences.
Also, with her ugly behavior towards Kurt, I like him a little more. He actually is a nice guy I think. But , wrong choice of a partner for him. He should have been with a girl like his sister. With that mentality. I think his sister doesn't really like Sarah. I wonder if she ever tells him her thoughts.

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:26 am

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:52 am

A lot of the foods she eats are higher in calories than some processed foods, however, her whole channel is based on the premise of eating whole ingredients (if paleo based) with less emphasis on calories. If anything, I'm actually glad she moved away from the stevia (zero calories, but her addiction was crazy!), and macro counting.

baba20010
Lurker
Lurker

Post by baba20010 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:36 pm

Tbh, to me she really looks like the kind of person who, whenever you get mad at them for something, get really angry about you being mad and then you're the one apologising. I too, think that Kurt probably is a really nice guy. he just seems like the average normal, little goofy and sweet guy who just wants to avoid trouble and fights. and i think that he, because of that, simply decides not to tell her when something is bothering him because otherwise she would get really defensive and angry. obviously i only know the things about them that they decide to share, but from my point of view i think he deserves much better. (btw I am NOT saying that the gym-thingy with fox was responsible)

Also, yes fox does seem really sad and scared all the time (when he is around sez and kez). okay maybe a crazy theory and i have no scientific evidence or knowledge to build this on, but can't it be possible that sarah is having PPD and fox is picking up on that tension and depressing feelings? which make him feel, well, depressed feelings too? also with her saying things like you ruined me and you can't let me sleep. Like, sharing negative energy with your baby can never be good right?
(just a theory, just an opinion, i do not mean to provoke any harm)

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:37 pm

The sentence "I'm not that bad , not that mean "was definitely directed to us here.

tt96
Talker
Talker

Post by tt96 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:43 pm

baba20010 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:36 pm
Also, yes fox does seem really sad and scared all the time (when he is around sez and kez). okay maybe a crazy theory and i have no scientific evidence or knowledge to build this on, but can't it be possible that sarah is having PPD and fox is picking up on that tension and depressing feelings? which make him feel, well, depressed feelings too? also with her saying things like you ruined me and you can't let me sleep. Like, sharing negative energy with your baby can never be good right?
(just a theory, just an opinion, i do not mean to provoke any harm)

to a much lesser degree, it reminds me of that film we need to talk about kevin? like the constant snide remarks that show negative feelings towards the child

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:08 pm

I don't think Kurt is that much of a nice guy. I used to think he got was easy going and maybe a bit ambitious and got caught up in all this. But I think on some level, he shares her beliefs. Even if he doesn't, he's around her so much that he would know how much she lies and is a con artist. And what does he do? Join in and enjoys the profits as well.

There's only so much we see on social media, but I don't think Sarah has ppd based on what I've seen. I think she was a narcissist before having the baby and that has held through. That said, babies are little information sponges at this age and Fezzy is likely picking up on something. That and he probably is confused why 90% of the time he can't see his mothers face because of a camera or phone. But seriously, he's at risk of developing some attachment issues now and many other self-esteem issues once he gets older and actually understands the passive aggressive comments his mother makes to him all the time.

petite-equestrian
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by petite-equestrian » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:10 pm

I know we have all seen Sarah’s rude comments to Kurt, but has anyone else noticed that he take little (way more subtle) digs at her too? I remember him once “jokingly” calling her selfish or something similar, but it was weird to me that he did it in a story.

Ipawelcz
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ipawelcz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:54 pm

Ok so long time lurker and first time poster over here. I used to enjoy watching Sarah then someone mentioned this forum on one of her insta comments so I had to check it out!

Can I just say I feel soooooo sorry for Fox. I’ve never seen parents so awkward and not maternal/paternal (I’m not super duper overly maternal myself lol) but my heart breaks for the little guy every item they do a story!!! He is so innocent and sweet and always looks scared! Poor thing.

Also has there been any mention about coffee as a trigger to his reflux/crying/fussiness. She seems to do coffee runs daily and that was the #1 trigger for my baby. Stop with the coffee/go decaf and see what happens FFS

Ok I had to get that off my chest. I feel so much better now :D

Thats not my name
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Thats not my name » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:14 pm

Alayy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:51 pm
Also i'm not a mother but are babies really that sensitive to what a breastfeeding mother eats?
Yes they can be. I'm in a breastfeeding BF group for children with allergies and some women are on a diet of 5 items. I had to give up dairy for my son and even then his symptoms didn't stop so there were other foods impacting him.
Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:18 pm
I don't understand why Fox isn't sleeping for longer stretches at night if she's sooooo full of milk & he feeds sooooo well, like she claims. Fed babies with full tummies sleep. It's not rocket science. Either her boobs are making skim milk, or someone's lying again.
I don't think this is 100% accurate. Breast milk is digested much faster than formula so breastfed babies do tend to feed more often. I think Fox is purely feeding for food now but babies also wake for comfort feeding. Research I've read (not sure who wrote it and the credibility) says that babies waking often can be a gopd thing as it can bs a way to protect itself from SIDS.
Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:55 am
I love how Kayla Itsines (*a qualified trainer*!) has just posted about how she's been cleared to return to LIGHT exercise so she'll be completing modified versions of her own workouts, and only talks about gaining strength.
She & Sarah couldn't be more different. Kayla is so legit & Sarah is such a fake!
I agree that Kayla seems to be doing a lot right since becoming a mum but she is also very good at (having her staff) deleting comments and her own image is to be very sweet so a lot of work goes into that. I've followed her since she has a few thousand followers and she most definitely received clothing from company's even though now says she doesn't do sponsored posts... she may not have be paid for posting but the clothes were free so she's not as bad as Sarah, she's not exactly legit.

2xblended
Informer
Informer

Post by 2xblended » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:12 am

petite-equestrian wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:10 pm
I know we have all seen Sarah’s rude comments to Kurt, but has anyone else noticed that he take little (way more subtle) digs at her too? I remember him once “jokingly” calling her selfish or something similar, but it was weird to me that he did it in a story.
He has called her smelly more times than I can count (given her aversion to showering, I'm not surprised).
I can't tell if these two are just have that type of banter in their relationship or if they are really at a point where they irritate each other and are constantly taking digs. :?

On another note, it's funny how many of us have noticed that Fox (still hate the name) looks scared and confused all the time. The only time I've seen him look genuinely happy was with Wills. Are Sez and Kez oblivious to what is clearly evident on all their posts?! Get the phone away from him, enjoy being present in the moment with him and see how at peace and happy he'll look.

FFS! Why are we even at a point where we are repeatedly telling her to start being a parent?! :x

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”