Debater

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by Pineapplekiwi » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:09 pm

ncxo wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:31 pm
Pineapplekiwi wrote:
ncxo wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:24 pm
Pineapplekiwi wrote:Just seen she paid/sponsored/whatever Elle Darby to make a YouTube video following her workout guide for a week... sales must’ve been slow lol
Ooo how do we know Grace paid Elle for the vid?
In the title it says ‘ad’
It says in the description that it was a paid ad for foreo, rather than GFG
Whoops sorry!!

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:39 pm

shishtarsalma wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:52 am
nomaddie wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:55 am
jfc, her facebook group is a disgusting mess. who posts this in a facebook group about fitness?
yo i just ate man! but nah thats nasty, this is a discussion for a pharmacist or gp/doctor not airhead girls on a fb group chat. should come with a warning golly
I read this as " I just ate my man"

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:43 pm

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:39 pm
shishtarsalma wrote:
nomaddie wrote:
jfc, her facebook group is a disgusting mess. who posts this in a facebook group about fitness?
yo i just ate man! but nah thats nasty, this is a discussion for a pharmacist or gp/doctor not airhead girls on a fb group chat. should come with a warning golly
unfortunately i need a man for that which i do not have at the moment in time :( ahaha

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:45 pm

nomaddie wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:32 pm
jllns90 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:39 am
Well that was kind of dumb of her to include the original picture of the living room on Instagram. Already found the property. Obviously not going to post it here but it was listed at 1.8m if anyone was wondering.
took me 10 seconds to find it. it's quite cute though, love the front and the location seems pretty great (but i'm not from london). definitely more expensive than I thought, sheesh.
Which area of London is it in?

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:47 pm

shishtarsalma wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:43 pm
shishtarsalma wrote:
nomaddie wrote:
unfortunately i need a man for that which i do not have at the moment in time :( ahaha
RIP, feel you. Maybe post on Grace's FB page about how to get a man; I'm sure they'll offer some helpful tips

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:13 pm

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:47 pm
shishtarsalma wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:43 pm
shishtarsalma wrote:
nomaddie wrote:
RIP, feel you. Maybe post on Grace's FB page about how to get a man; I'm sure they'll offer some helpful tips
ha nah much rather stay single. god knows what kinda advice i’ll get

Dhx
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Dhx » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:14 am

jllns90 wrote:
Well that was kind of dumb of her to include the original picture of the living room on Instagram. Already found the property. Obviously not going to post it here but it was listed at 1.8m if anyone was wondering.
Before you start DMing people it please consider whether you’d like your address on the internet if you were an attractive blonde girl with half a million dudes wanting to bang you.

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:15 am

Yeah, I think sharing her address is a bit too much if she does not publicly announce it herself. Yes, you found it, so it is kind of “public” but I think it shouldn’t be shared via dm either. It’s interesting to see the price but you never know whom you are giving it to :/

Dhx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dhx » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:26 am

WastefulVegan wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:15 am
Yeah, I think sharing her address is a bit too much if she does not publicly announce it herself. Yes, you found it, so it is kind of “public” but I think it shouldn’t be shared via dm either. It’s interesting to see the price but you never know whom you are giving it to :/
I see your name here a lot, Do you genuinely like grace or do you participate here to hate on her?

I like grace , she’s someone people should aspire to be. My political views are the complete opposite of hers which is why I have her retweets turned off, but that’s it.

herroyalshyness
Lurker
Lurker

Post by herroyalshyness » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:42 am

"she’s someone people should aspire to be"

Grantchester73
Informer
Informer

Post by Grantchester73 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:46 am

herroyalshyness wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:42 am
"she’s someone people should aspire to be"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Annelucas
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Annelucas » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:03 am

Is her house in Peckham? I live around there 😬

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:09 am

Tbh she knew it would get found if she shared one of the pictures from Rightmove. It's the same as how she shared snippets of her boyfriend. If you don't want something discovered is pretty easy to keep it hidden.

Her father's house is even easier to find but it's not as if people have gone there to find her.

herroyalshyness
Lurker
Lurker

Post by herroyalshyness » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:47 am

well i don't aspire to be a blonde over-tanned twit with absolutely no background in fitness shilling subpar guides and booty bands despite knowing my body is purely down to genetics.

i also don't aspire to run a shoddy business and treat my loyal customers like idiots especially when i'm probably more financially secure and well-off than most of them are or will ever be. nor do i aspire to whine about how hard my degree/life is when again, i'm pretty wealthy and should consider myself blessed to have such opportunities.

the list goes on...i find her to be generally obnoxious and on a purely physical level her fashion sense and fake tan is awful

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:38 am

Dhx wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:26 am
WastefulVegan wrote:
I see your name here a lot, Do you genuinely like grace or do you participate here to hate on her?

I like grace , she’s someone people should aspire to be. My political views are the complete opposite of hers which is why I have her retweets turned off, but that’s it.
I used to genuinely like her. But there is a lot i think is very hypocritical of her (or plain wrong/full of shit) and i‘m no one who just follows someone blindly but at least tries to critically think. I also don‘t hate her or wish her harm, that‘s why i‘m on the fence with the address. Crazy people are out there and no need to present them something on the silver platter 😅

I honestly wish she’d be more open for critic or would recognize how a lot she does is straight up bs. But as she only blocks or sends minions I come here lol

Dhx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dhx » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:46 am

WastefulVegan wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:38 am
Dhx wrote:
WastefulVegan wrote:

I used to genuinely like her. But there is a lot i think is very hypocritical of her (or plain wrong/full of shit) and i‘m no one who just follows someone blindly but at least tries to critically think. I also don‘t hate her or wish her harm, that‘s why i‘m on the fence with the address. Crazy people are out there and no need to present them something on the silver platter 😅

I honestly wish she’d be more open for critic or would recognize how a lot she does is straight up bs. But as she only blocks or sends minions I come here lol
I think she’s doing the best with what she’s got. She’s attractive , she goes to oxford , she has a following and she is rich. It’s what most 22 year olds want in their lives.

Everyone here has said they are jealous of her at least once, and I think that supports my point. If you want what she’s got you have to work for it.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:54 am

Dhx wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:46 am
WastefulVegan wrote:
Dhx wrote:
WastefulVegan wrote:

I think she’s doing the best with what she’s got. She’s attractive , she goes to oxford , she has a following and she is rich. It’s what most 22 year olds want in their lives.

Everyone here has said they are jealous of her at least once, and I think that supports my point. If you want what she’s got you have to work for it.
right, just how she worked for what she got with the money she inherited from her great grand father and her parent's wealth :roll:

Frumious
Learner
Learner

Post by Frumious » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:55 am

Oh, how I envy coming from a wealthy, hwite family... *sarcasm*

At the surface, it appears we want what she has, but knowing her through social media... it's gonna be a hard pass from me, fam.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:23 am

Dhx wrote:
WastefulVegan wrote:
Dhx wrote:
WastefulVegan wrote:

“if you want what shes got you have to work for it”

aye granddad, come out your grave and find me a million to inherit from ya please thank you 🤨

most of what we say on her is criticism of her actions and choices and how she presents herself. if shes a rich white girl then own it, dont hide it and dress lile youre from the council estate and talk in a northern accent if none of that applies.

she talks about being self made and that but thats hardly the case, she had a good safety net if anything were to go wrong with her business and tbf its a good safety net for the future too. she also releases overpriced bands and half-assed guides and manipulates her followers to believing all they need is a booty band and some converses to get her body

no jealousy around here. just observant people with an IQ above 70

herroyalshyness
Lurker
Lurker

Post by herroyalshyness » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:33 am

"If you want what she’s got you have to work for it."

that's it! i'm coming back as a basic, old-money white girl in my next life :roll:

jllns90
Talker
Talker

Post by jllns90 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:55 am

Dhx wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:14 am
jllns90 wrote:
Before you start DMing people it please consider whether you’d like your address on the internet if you were an attractive blonde girl with half a million dudes wanting to bang you.
Cheers for jumping to conclusions but you'll be happy to know that I have not (you can ask the many people who messaged me) and will not share the link of her home for that very reason. It is not up to me to share it and if someone wants to find it, they can do so themselves :tu:

Hagatha
Learner
Learner

Post by Hagatha » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Dhx wrote:
WastefulVegan wrote:
Dhx wrote:
WastefulVegan wrote:

Your mistake is in assuming everyone shares your same shallow materialistic aspirations. There are plenty of people for whom accumulating money and possessions is not the be-all-and-end-all of life. But good luck when the planet can no longer support human habitation. I'm sure all the lovely exercise bands and influencer leggings you worked soooo hard for will be a comfort.

dustfairy
Talker
Talker

Post by dustfairy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:26 pm

Not that we’d post the address but it’s cute that randoms on the internet seem to take Graces security more seriously than she does. Reality is she couldn’t resist humble bragging and showing off her house, even if it meant compromising her safety. So I have very little sympathy for her. If I’d had issues with stalkers I sure as shit wouldn’t be posting all about my new house.

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:18 pm

dustfairy wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:26 pm
Not that we’d post the address but it’s cute that randoms on the internet seem to take Graces security more seriously than she does. Reality is she couldn’t resist humble bragging and showing off her house, even if it meant compromising her safety. So I have very little sympathy for her. If I’d had issues with stalkers I sure as shit wouldn’t be posting all about my new house.
agreed, of all the influencers/ytbers who got their own place, she seems to post the most. nobody makes an ig account for their new house or constantly post about it. one video and couple of pics/tweets ok fine but not multiple posts. and not to mention her friends will move in too so its not only her privacy but their privacy also

aceg343
Learner
Learner

Post by aceg343 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Hagatha wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:37 pm
Dhx wrote:
WastefulVegan wrote:
Dhx wrote:
WastefulVegan wrote:

Your mistake is in assuming everyone shares your same shallow materialistic aspirations. There are plenty of people for whom accumulating money and possessions is not the be-all-and-end-all of life. But good luck when the planet can no longer support human habitation. I'm sure all the lovely exercise bands and influencer leggings you worked soooo hard for will be a comfort.
THIS!!! rampant consumerism is destroying the environment so sorry for not supporting a vegan who preaches about sustainability WHILE contributing to mass demand for resources. she spent years flogging fast fashion hauls for money, and now turns around and preaches sustainability with tala.

people absolutely can grow and change their opinions but i dont think she has. sustainability is a buzzword rn and i think shes just trying to cash in, like she did when hauls were crazy popular on youtube.

Return to “Fitness Influencers”