Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post Reply
PrinceSarah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by PrinceSarah » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:19 am

New Topic!

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:53 am
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by shishtarsalma » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:08 am

ahha shoutout to whoever came up with bl_nd love it!

User avatar
VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 am
Has thanked: 598 times
Been thanked: 895 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by VonTrappJediMaster » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:28 am

hahah love the name with the inclusion of the "glitch" lmao

PrinceSarah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by PrinceSarah » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:37 am

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:28 am
hahah love the name with the inclusion of the "glitch" lmao
I don’t want her to ever forget that she blamed her half assed attempt at launching and blamed it on a glitch.

PizzaAndCats
Learner
Learner
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:19 am
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by PizzaAndCats » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:38 am

PrinceSarah wrote:
VonTrappJediMaster wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:28 am
hahah love the name with the inclusion of the "glitch" lmao
I don’t want her to ever forget that she blamed her half assed attempt at launching and blamed it on a glitch.
Same!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrinceSarah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by PrinceSarah » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:39 am

Please ignore my bad sentence structure in that last post, I think my mind has turned off from working on my dissertation lol

sarwah17
Talker
Talker
Posts: 149
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:40 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by sarwah17 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:07 am

did we ever hear anything more about the exam she cancelled?

aceg343
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by aceg343 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:08 am

sarwah17 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:07 am
did we ever hear anything more about the exam she cancelled?
nopee because lets be real, it was probably a lie anyway

aceg343
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by aceg343 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:58 am

re graces story, grace i know your degree is hard but in the last 3 years i too have had 46 hours of exams. like across GCSEs and A levels, that isn't that much really. she just tries so hard to make it sound so extreme, she could just say she's relieved to be done with it.

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:53 am
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by shishtarsalma » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:14 am

sarwah17 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:07 am
did we ever hear anything more about the exam she cancelled?
didnt someone say it was a mock exam? but also that its v v unlikely oxford wouldve let her cancel a final exam

PrinceSarah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by PrinceSarah » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:20 am

What’s with this trend of throwing champagne and confetti over people after they’re done with their exams? I literally haven’t seen it anywhere but Instagram.

gossipmcgossip
Learner
Learner
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:13 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by gossipmcgossip » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:30 am

PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:20 am
What’s with this trend of throwing champagne and confetti over people after they’re done with their exams? I literally haven’t seen it anywhere but Instagram.
At Oxford you "trash" your friends when they finish the last of their exams as part of your celebrations, often preceding a dip into the Thames!

PrinceSarah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by PrinceSarah » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:40 am

gossipmcgossip wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:30 am
PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:20 am
What’s with this trend of throwing champagne and confetti over people after they’re done with their exams? I literally haven’t seen it anywhere but Instagram.
At Oxford you "trash" your friends when they finish the last of their exams as part of your celebrations, often preceding a dip into the Thames!
That sounds literally like my idea of hell

Online
Aimz_yeah
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:24 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by Aimz_yeah » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:58 am

Following

Millanna2018
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by Millanna2018 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:40 am

Whats this about a cancelled exam? I missed that story??

imbadatusernames
Talker
Talker
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:10 pm
Has thanked: 1164 times
Been thanked: 187 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by imbadatusernames » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:50 am

Millanna2018 wrote:Whats this about a cancelled exam? I missed that story??
She was going on about how she had to cancel an exam to deal with the glitch and everyone should be soooo greatful. Basically blaming upset customers for her inability to complete an exam and potentially fail a class.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


LaurenS932
Talker
Talker
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:51 am
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 205 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by LaurenS932 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:07 pm

Glitches get stitches

LaurenS932
Talker
Talker
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:51 am
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 205 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by LaurenS932 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:08 pm

Can imagine it now 'hello oxford uni? I know you're like a million years old but I have been insta-famous for five minutes, think you could cancel my exam hunnies? This boss bitch has a business to run'

User avatar
Dirtylittle_secret
Informer
Informer
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:23 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by Dirtylittle_secret » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:10 pm

PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:40 am
gossipmcgossip wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:30 am
PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:20 am
What’s with this trend of throwing champagne and confetti over people after they’re done with their exams? I literally haven’t seen it anywhere but Instagram.
At Oxford you "trash" your friends when they finish the last of their exams as part of your celebrations, often preceding a dip into the Thames!
That sounds literally like my idea of hell


At my grad, our tradition was a foam fight.

It is hell hahah
You overdid it doll

LaurenS932
Talker
Talker
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:51 am
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 205 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by LaurenS932 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:18 pm

Interesting how she hasn't posted any pics with friends.

dzhena
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:50 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by dzhena » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:37 pm

gossipmcgossip wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:30 am
PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:20 am
What’s with this trend of throwing champagne and confetti over people after they’re done with their exams? I literally haven’t seen it anywhere but Instagram.
At Oxford you "trash" your friends when they finish the last of their exams as part of your celebrations, often preceding a dip into the Thames!
Not sure if this applies to other unis but at my uni in every final exam the invigilators specifically warn students not to do this as it makes a mess of the university buildings and the poor staff have to clean up after everyone, it's seen as massively disrespectful and generally people who do it are considered idiots

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:53 am
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by shishtarsalma » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:49 pm

gossipmcgossip wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:30 am
PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:20 am
What’s with this trend of throwing champagne and confetti over people after they’re done with their exams? I literally haven’t seen it anywhere but Instagram.
At Oxford you "trash" your friends when they finish the last of their exams as part of your celebrations, often preceding a dip into the Thames!
this is the whitest “oxford man old sport” ive ever heard of. especially the thames part ergg

but i know a girl at cambridge and it must be similar over there bcos after their exams they sprayed champagne or whatever over each other - no confetti though

PrinceSarah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by PrinceSarah » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:50 pm

Dirtylittle_secret wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:10 pm
PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:40 am
gossipmcgossip wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:30 am
PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:20 am
What’s with this trend of throwing champagne and confetti over people after they’re done with their exams? I literally haven’t seen it anywhere but Instagram.
At Oxford you "trash" your friends when they finish the last of their exams as part of your celebrations, often preceding a dip into the Thames!
That sounds literally like my idea of hell


At my grad, our tradition was a foam fight.

It is hell hahah
All of this is just making me glad I chose degrees with no exams

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:53 am
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by shishtarsalma » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:53 pm

PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:50 pm
Dirtylittle_secret wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:10 pm
PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:40 am
gossipmcgossip wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:30 am
PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:20 am
What’s with this trend of throwing champagne and confetti over people after they’re done with their exams? I literally haven’t seen it anywhere but Instagram.
At Oxford you "trash" your friends when they finish the last of their exams as part of your celebrations, often preceding a dip into the Thames!
That sounds literally like my idea of hell


At my grad, our tradition was a foam fight.

It is hell hahah
All of this is just making me glad I chose degrees with no exams
whats your degree if you dont mind me asking? never heard of an exam-less degree - i should probably change my career choices ahaha

gossipmcgossip
Learner
Learner
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:13 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Grace BL_ND UK: Blaming Glitches And Her Degree 2019 - Part 6

Post by gossipmcgossip » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:54 pm

dzhena wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:37 pm
gossipmcgossip wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:30 am
PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:20 am
What’s with this trend of throwing champagne and confetti over people after they’re done with their exams? I literally haven’t seen it anywhere but Instagram.
At Oxford you "trash" your friends when they finish the last of their exams as part of your celebrations, often preceding a dip into the Thames!
Not sure if this applies to other unis but at my uni in every final exam the invigilators specifically warn students not to do this as it makes a mess of the university buildings and the poor staff have to clean up after everyone, it's seen as massively disrespectful and generally people who do it are considered idiots

Oxford have tried to discourage students not to waste food/drink as it reinforces the Oxford stereotype and students can be fined for doing it. However, it doesn't seem they enforce it that much

Post Reply

Return to “Fitness Influencers”