Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Locked
cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater
Posts: 244
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:14 pm
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by cali_ambitious454 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:29 pm

Stopthescammers123 wrote:
Victoria7571 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:47 pm
howboutno wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:26 am
fitspotofitsno wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:35 am
Is Paige Reilly's puppy seriously named Juice?! WTF? Am I missing something, does "juice" mean something I'm not aware of? My parents just got a new dog and I could not imagine them naming the poor thing "water" or "lemonade". I don't understand...
lol, this comment was too funny.

tbh, considering her "occupation," i would have thought the name "juice" was related to bodybuilding, if you get my drift. i've not seen her puppy...is it going to grow up to be a big dog???
Juice is a character from Sons of Anarchy (Netflix), she loved Juice from the tv show so named her dog after that xx

Lmao she named her dog after a snitch that gets butt raped
Lmao, aww he was one of my favorite characters on that show, sad how he went out towards the last season. Still, I wouldn’t name anyone after him considering what you just said is always going to be the last thing he’ll be remembered for on that show lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:14 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by fitspotofitsno » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:52 pm

How often do you guys think these fit chicks lie about their sizes in athletic wear (Gymshark, Lulu, Balance, Alphalete, etc)? I know everything looks different online, but sometimes I am blown away by how size XS and S can fit some of these girls with seeming large glutes and quads. Like, is there some shame in being a M/L/XL I'm not aware of? The only "influencer" I can recall off the top of my head who doesn't religiously claim she's a XS or S is Chanel Collette.

Turtlelover
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:12 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by Turtlelover » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:21 pm

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:52 pm
How often do you guys think these fit chicks lie about their sizes in athletic wear (Gymshark, Lulu, Balance, Alphalete, etc)? I know everything looks different online, but sometimes I am blown away by how size XS and S can fit some of these girls with seeming large glutes and quads. Like, is there some shame in being a M/L/XL I'm not aware of? The only "influencer" I can recall off the top of my head who doesn't religiously claim she's a XS or S is Chanel Collette.
Yep! Totally agree with that! Everybody refuses to wear anything other than a small (unless they’re lying like you said), but a lot of them look like they could easily size up and be fine. I also find the whole “I’m 5’2” and 110lbs” speech very annoying. Sometimes it seems like it’s just an excuse to brag about how small they are.

PrinceSarah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 1040 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by PrinceSarah » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:31 pm

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:52 pm
How often do you guys think these fit chicks lie about their sizes in athletic wear (Gymshark, Lulu, Balance, Alphalete, etc)? I know everything looks different online, but sometimes I am blown away by how size XS and S can fit some of these girls with seeming large glutes and quads. Like, is there some shame in being a M/L/XL I'm not aware of? The only "influencer" I can recall off the top of my head who doesn't religiously claim she's a XS or S is Chanel Collette.
This actually puts me off from purchasing from any of those brands you know. One influencer with G cup boobs claimed that in her own range she’s an XS top. If she’s an XS what are my boobs- that are two sizes smaller than hers- going to fit into?

User avatar
jaenerys
Learner
Learner
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:39 am
Location: wisc
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 144 times
Contact:

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by jaenerys » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:15 am

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:52 pm
How often do you guys think these fit chicks lie about their sizes in athletic wear (Gymshark, Lulu, Balance, Alphalete, etc)? I know everything looks different online, but sometimes I am blown away by how size XS and S can fit some of these girls with seeming large glutes and quads. Like, is there some shame in being a M/L/XL I'm not aware of? The only "influencer" I can recall off the top of my head who doesn't religiously claim she's a XS or S is Chanel Collette.
Yeah I;m pretty small myself and sometimes find XS a bit too snug. Makes me wonder how fleshed out these girls actually are IRL or how much they manipulate photos to look more muscular than they actually are.
or perhaps they just don't understand that leggings that fit well shouldn't cut off your circulation or leave imprints on your skin, but I'm guessing its a mix of both misconception of how things fit and also a bit of photoshop.
jillibunn.tumblr.com

User avatar
Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:39 am
Has thanked: 239 times
Been thanked: 312 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:52 am

As someone who is 5'1 and that fluctuates in the range of 115-130, a size S or even M is more comfortable.

bitesized94
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by bitesized94 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:49 pm

one girl, deniceemoberg, was 9 months pregnant wearing a size S in gymshark leggings and that's when i figured most of them were full of it

User avatar
Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:41 am
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by Von_Haute » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:01 am

It seems like Randi Kennedy has a (new) man, according to her stories. I was wondering if it was her ex or a new guy? Does anyone know? Her ex was hot.
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

Triumvirate
Learner
Learner
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:40 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by Triumvirate » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:03 pm

Sarah Bowmar has some of the nastiest responses to people I think I’ve ever seen

Lalaland554
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by Lalaland554 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:06 pm

Triumvirate wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:03 pm
Sarah Bowmar has some of the nastiest responses to people I think I’ve ever seen
shes honestly a disgusting person... ive interacted with her a few times and she is not a smart cookie. if she cant defend her beliefs she will just make fun of you.
plus she has to have the worst looking permanent eyeliner ive ever seen, and got a dog that i guarantee she cannot handle (malinois are working/police dogs... not pets)

howboutno
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 9:06 pm
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by howboutno » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:03 pm

it's a bummer that some of the fitspos/fitness instagrams that i like rave about bowmar nutrition...sometimes i just can't understand how some of these followers don't see what we see.

rancherobeans
Learner
Learner
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:07 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by rancherobeans » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:12 am

I wanted to get some opinions on this girl - there’s pretty much a 0% chance she hasn’t used, right? I knew her when we were younger and she was always so thin, just a really tiny person. Now she’s absolutely jacked and has visible chest acne. She used to be so pretty and soft-looking and now her face is really lined. I’m just having a hard time believing she’s been using because she was such a goody-two-shoes growing up! Here’s her transformation:

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3751
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 536 times
Been thanked: 1235 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by treelee » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:40 am

Anyone else over Keltie O'Connor? When she made that crying video about needing a break. JFC just shut up and take a week off. Literally no one cares.

Triumvirate
Learner
Learner
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:40 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by Triumvirate » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Lalaland554 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:06 pm
Triumvirate wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:03 pm
Sarah Bowmar has some of the nastiest responses to people I think I’ve ever seen
shes honestly a disgusting person... ive interacted with her a few times and she is not a smart cookie. if she cant defend her beliefs she will just make fun of you.
plus she has to have the worst looking permanent eyeliner ive ever seen, and got a dog that i guarantee she cannot handle (malinois are working/police dogs... not pets)
I could rant forever about inexperienced and ignorant people buying a high drive working dog especially one like a malinois. Unfortunately the only one in that situation who suffer in that situation will be the dog. I’ve been seeing her responses to people and how her customer service is handling the issues they’ve been having and I’ve been nothing short of disgusted. No idea how people can see her behavior and emulate it and back her up. I don’t care how much I think I like someone or like their products, if they talk to people the way she does I’m out.

Givemethedonut
Debater
Debater
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:05 pm
Has thanked: 294 times
Been thanked: 589 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by Givemethedonut » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:02 am

treelee wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:40 am
Anyone else over Keltie O'Connor? When she made that crying video about needing a break. JFC just shut up and take a week off. Literally no one cares.
YES. She has her own thread too, BUT I had to unsubscribe after that mess. That’s the typical YouTube thing to do after they hit 100,000 and become SOOoOoO overwhelmed. Her videos were pointless anyway, so it wasn’t a huge loss for me. You’re not curing cancer Keltie, you’re just background noise while I make lunches for my real job.

OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 pm
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 237 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by OneOfTheHeathers » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:11 am

Givemethedonut wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:02 am
treelee wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:40 am
Anyone else over Keltie O'Connor? When she made that crying video about needing a break. JFC just shut up and take a week off. Literally no one cares.
YES. She has her own thread too, BUT I had to unsubscribe after that mess. That’s the typical YouTube thing to do after they hit 100,000 and become SOOoOoO overwhelmed. Her videos were pointless anyway, so it wasn’t a huge loss for me. You’re not curing cancer Keltie, you’re just background noise while I make lunches for my real job.
I honestly liked her before that video. Sure she was WAY over the top and it was clearly a show for the channel, but I still thought she was worth watching. But that video was SO beyond. She was losing her shit over taking A WEEKEND off, not a month, not a week, fucking TWO DAYS. Literally nobody would even notice, get over yourself.

Also those tears looked hella forced.

Irina
Talker
Talker
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:14 am
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 167 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by Irina » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:32 am

rancherobeans wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:12 am
I wanted to get some opinions on this girl - there’s pretty much a 0% chance she hasn’t used, right? I knew her when we were younger and she was always so thin, just a really tiny person. Now she’s absolutely jacked and has visible chest acne. She used to be so pretty and soft-looking and now her face is really lined. I’m just having a hard time believing she’s been using because she was such a goody-two-shoes growing up! Here’s her transformation:

I don't know much about drugs for musclebuilding but I don't see any chance that she is not using. I went to her IG and I doubt that even women who build muscle easily can get to where she is (especially not in 4 years?).

There are really big differences between different people when it comes to building muscle (or sport in general), so just because someone is much more developed than someone else (with similar training) doesnt automatically mean that that person is using. But you don't build a chest and shoulders like that when you always used to be on the tiny side…

I think using doesn't need to be demonized. You still have to train hard and go to the gym frequently. The problem is just when these people claim to be natural (don't know whether she does) or when it has negative health effects (I totally admit that I am not educated on that topic - is it always unhealthy to use? There are so many different substances out there, I have no idea how dangerous the different substances are).
Please excuse my english, it's not my first language <3

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 11155
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 366 times
Been thanked: 3902 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:28 am

Givemethedonut wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:02 am
treelee wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:40 am
Anyone else over Keltie O'Connor? When she made that crying video about needing a break. JFC just shut up and take a week off. Literally no one cares.
YES. She has her own thread too, BUT I had to unsubscribe after that mess. That’s the typical YouTube thing to do after they hit 100,000 and become SOOoOoO overwhelmed. Her videos were pointless anyway, so it wasn’t a huge loss for me. You’re not curing cancer Keltie, you’re just background noise while I make lunches for my real job.
I didn't know she had a thread! It was in the beauty influencer section so I just moved it over here. Maybe it'll get more traction here :D

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by invasionsucexxy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:45 am

Seems like Gabby Scheyen is releasing another guide (I got some workouts from her previous guide, didn't pay for it btw) and they were pretty good. I wonder what this one will have to offer though.

:rofl: just after I wrote this I see she posted...


:roll: gurl what. I guess people on her IG comment were complaining about the fact that she didn't add that she was doing F45


kumisfo Not gonna lie, but if you go back to pic from a year ago. She looks about the same as she did in the new one. So it’s def bad lighting and not posing

kajadzjlawska Love you Gabby but disappointing how u chose such misleading picture comparisons to plug your guide

The comments are even bad. i CAN'T

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by invasionsucexxy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:03 am

I couldn't edit my post but this is her one year ago. That pic is definitely misleading.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:08 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by waffle_luver5 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:45 am

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:45 am
Seems like Gabby Scheyen is releasing another guide (I got some workouts from her previous guide, didn't pay for it btw) and they were pretty good. I wonder what this one will have to offer though.

:rofl: just after I wrote this I see she posted...


:roll: gurl what. I guess people on her IG comment were complaining about the fact that she didn't add that she was doing F45


kumisfo Not gonna lie, but if you go back to pic from a year ago. She looks about the same as she did in the new one. So it’s def bad lighting and not posing

kajadzjlawska Love you Gabby but disappointing how u chose such misleading picture comparisons to plug your guide

The comments are even bad. i CAN'T
I think she looks awesome but yeah I hate transformation pics like this. It would be more convincing if it was the same suit, lighting. But here it's just a different pose with more hiked up bikinis and maybe a 5-10 lb weight loss.

cupcake47
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:05 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by cupcake47 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:55 am

Triumvirate wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:57 pm
Lalaland554 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:06 pm
Triumvirate wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:03 pm
Sarah Bowmar has some of the nastiest responses to people I think I’ve ever seen
shes honestly a disgusting person... ive interacted with her a few times and she is not a smart cookie. if she cant defend her beliefs she will just make fun of you.
plus she has to have the worst looking permanent eyeliner ive ever seen, and got a dog that i guarantee she cannot handle (malinois are working/police dogs... not pets)
I could rant forever about inexperienced and ignorant people buying a high drive working dog especially one like a malinois. Unfortunately the only one in that situation who suffer in that situation will be the dog. I’ve been seeing her responses to people and how her customer service is handling the issues they’ve been having and I’ve been nothing short of disgusted. No idea how people can see her behavior and emulate it and back her up. I don’t care how much I think I like someone or like their products, if they talk to people the way she does I’m out.
isn’t sarah bowmar the one who got dropped by under armour because her and her husband were trophy hunting and it got a lot of backlash ?? and photoshopping her pictures

wilmadawn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:39 am
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by wilmadawn » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:54 pm

cupcake47 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:55 am
Triumvirate wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:57 pm
Lalaland554 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:06 pm
Triumvirate wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:03 pm
Sarah Bowmar has some of the nastiest responses to people I think I’ve ever seen
shes honestly a disgusting person... ive interacted with her a few times and she is not a smart cookie. if she cant defend her beliefs she will just make fun of you.
plus she has to have the worst looking permanent eyeliner ive ever seen, and got a dog that i guarantee she cannot handle (malinois are working/police dogs... not pets)
I could rant forever about inexperienced and ignorant people buying a high drive working dog especially one like a malinois. Unfortunately the only one in that situation who suffer in that situation will be the dog. I’ve been seeing her responses to people and how her customer service is handling the issues they’ve been having and I’ve been nothing short of disgusted. No idea how people can see her behavior and emulate it and back her up. I don’t care how much I think I like someone or like their products, if they talk to people the way she does I’m out.
isn’t sarah bowmar the one who got dropped by under armour because her and her husband were trophy hunting and it got a lot of backlash ?? and photoshopping her pictures
yep, shes gross.

dontmakememakeyou
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:25 am
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by dontmakememakeyou » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:57 pm

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:45 am
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:45 am
Seems like Gabby Scheyen is releasing another guide (I got some workouts from her previous guide, didn't pay for it btw) and they were pretty good. I wonder what this one will have to offer though.

:rofl: just after I wrote this I see she posted...


:roll: gurl what. I guess people on her IG comment were complaining about the fact that she didn't add that she was doing F45


kumisfo Not gonna lie, but if you go back to pic from a year ago. She looks about the same as she did in the new one. So it’s def bad lighting and not posing

kajadzjlawska Love you Gabby but disappointing how u chose such misleading picture comparisons to plug your guide

The comments are even bad. i CAN'T
I think she looks awesome but yeah I hate transformation pics like this. It would be more convincing if it was the same suit, lighting. But here it's just a different pose with more hiked up bikinis and maybe a 5-10 lb weight loss.
Honestly I feel like I'm rooting for gabby all the time but I think the more fame she's gotten and the more she's befriended the alphalete/heidi group, the more dim she's become and more comfortable she's become with portraying herself in a bad/controversial light as if she's untouchable. I'm glad she has a good bf who seems normal and shes found workouts that work for her (for a while she was DEFINITELY going to f45 more than 1-2x per week) but she needs to establish what her goals actually are with her platform. dumb hot girls on instagram are dime a dozen, she needs to be a lot smarter about herself as a brand if she wants her swimwear to actually take off. hopefully her bf helps her since he seems to be high up in some business? also feels like she's changed herself to be more like him / make his friends like her. just my two cents tho, idk. i just worry that if he dumps her, she's going to be literally left with nothing since he's become her entire life and then some.

commentsandwine
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by commentsandwine » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:07 pm

Mik zazon did a post about pride but the comments are disabled and I can only imagine why. A white, privileged female using her IG to say she relates to you so you can buy her guide, or whatever. Smh.

Locked

Return to “Fitness Influencers”