Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by Zomgirl » Thu May 30, 2019 12:15 pm

Lexi can stop giving us TMI about her sex life in her Q&As any day now.

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Thu May 30, 2019 1:14 pm

Zomgirl wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 12:15 pm
I knew it was going to be gross and I still watched anyways. :rofl: There's something very immature about her that makes it extra gross.

wilmadawn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn » Thu May 30, 2019 1:48 pm

treelee wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:14 pm
Zomgirl wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 12:15 pm
I knew it was going to be gross and I still watched anyways. :rofl: There's something very immature about her that makes it extra gross.
what did she say? I'm too lazy to watch it, plus her videos are boring AF usually.

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl » Thu May 30, 2019 2:12 pm

She bled on some guy's bed and she thought it was because "it had been too long" and idk, she tore? Or wasn't wet enough? Basically what she was getting at. She's slept with at least 12 people. With the way she acts, I guarantee you she's one of those girls who is all "EWWWWWW" about any type of body fluid but thinks talking about sex is "cool."

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Thu May 30, 2019 2:54 pm

^Yup. Also thought it was pretty telling her relationship with sex when she said didn't like guys going down on her because she got too self conscious.

And I'm too lazy to dig up the Courtney King thread but she said she won't mess with birth control, not even an IUD in her latest Q&A. Ummm okay? I seriously hate the hating on BC that these BII girls like Em Dunc and Courtney perpetuate. It's important to take hold of your health and find what works for you, but guess what, for some people these options DO WORK. And you shouldn't feel shame about it. Also copper IUDs are non-hormonal... I mean okay girl, compared to the extremes you went through for the IFBB BC sounds pretty tame to me.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness » Thu May 30, 2019 3:43 pm

I think if Paige Reilly stopped using the phrases “that’s kind of it”, “I’ll see you guys in the next clip” and “I’ll keep you guys updated”, her videos would be only 5 minutes long.

Make_life_magical
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Make_life_magical » Thu May 30, 2019 5:38 pm

Hashtag fitness wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:43 pm
I think if Paige Reilly stopped using the phrases “that’s kind of it”, “I’ll see you guys in the next clip” and “I’ll keep you guys updated”, her videos would be only 5 minutes long.
LOL so true! guys I seriously do not think she wants to compete anymore! she is now a carbon copy of taylor chamberlain, and taylor was gong to compete until she decided her "body wasn't responding" and she didn't want that life anymore. I can truly see Paige now liking drinking wine, and copying her lifestyle and thus isn't going to want to prep!

Sar_cassss_m
Learner
Learner

Post by Sar_cassss_m » Thu May 30, 2019 6:45 pm

I saw this video the other day just scrolling. I was genuinely confused. Wouldn’t it be as effective, if more, to do what she’s doing on the ground? Way less of a chance of injury too because you’re not throwing yourself around on a treadmill

bitch1992
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitch1992 » Thu May 30, 2019 10:57 pm

Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 6:45 pm

I saw this video the other day just scrolling. I was genuinely confused. Wouldn’t it be as effective, if more, to do what she’s doing on the ground? Way less of a chance of injury too because you’re not throwing yourself around on a treadmill
I hate this stupid treadmill trend working out like this video.. it's nothing different just incline the machine 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

PrinceSarah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrinceSarah » Fri May 31, 2019 3:16 am

Sar_cassss_m wrote:

And this is how you injure yourself and mess your knees up for good. Why can none of these Instagram “fit” girls just use a treadmill properly? If you want to jump squat do it on the floor! Lunges can also be done on the floor!

Too Wong Fu
Learner
Learner

Post by Too Wong Fu » Fri May 31, 2019 7:34 am

Anyone know anything about Shelly Darlington? She came up on my suggested list on YT, clicked on a random video and so far I really like her! Also don't know jack shit about her so naturally assuming the worst lol anyone got anything?

Sar_cassss_m
Learner
Learner

Post by Sar_cassss_m » Fri May 31, 2019 7:58 am

Too Wong Fu wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:34 am
Anyone know anything about Shelly Darlington? She came up on my suggested list on YT, clicked on a random video and so far I really like her! Also don't know jack shit about her so naturally assuming the worst lol anyone got anything?
I actually came across her the other day too and really liked her!

Grantchester73
Informer
Informer

Post by Grantchester73 » Fri May 31, 2019 10:07 am

PrinceSarah wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:16 am
Sar_cassss_m wrote:

And this is how you injure yourself and mess your knees up for good. Why can none of these Instagram “fit” girls just use a treadmill properly? If you want to jump squat do it on the floor! Lunges can also be done on the floor!
And ruin the treadmill belt. If someone did that in my gym, I'd throw them out and send them the bill for the repairs.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno » Fri May 31, 2019 12:21 pm

What is the consensus on Shannon Henry? I don't really have any strong opinions on her since I don't know her at all. I watched her Amazon legging dupe video today and she seemed reallyyyyy snobby about the fact that she worked at Lululemon and that all the Amazon leggings sucked compared to Lulu... so, apparently you work at Lulu and that qualifies you to have a PhD in legging-quality?

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals » Fri May 31, 2019 12:43 pm

Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:58 am
Too Wong Fu wrote:
I didn't care for the cardio vs. weights video but I'll check out another one of her videos to see if I like her style.

spaghettistrap
Learner
Learner

Post by spaghettistrap » Fri May 31, 2019 2:27 pm

In Gabby Scheyen's recent taste test (which I only skimmed through because it was so goddamn boring) she couldn't even multiply 160 by 2 when trying to calculate calories. Ehhm?

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno » Fri May 31, 2019 2:44 pm

spaghettistrap wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:27 pm
In Gabby Scheyen's recent taste test (which I only skimmed through because it was so goddamn boring) she couldn't even multiply 160 by 2 when trying to calculate calories. Ehhm?
Stay in school kids...

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Fri May 31, 2019 2:59 pm

hashtaggoals wrote:
Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Too Wong Fu wrote:
I didn't care for the cardio vs. weights video but I'll check out another one of her videos to see if I like her style.
I checked out that video and a few others and I didn’t love her. What really got me is she attacks all the other ig/yt fit chick influencers as misleading you and giving you bad advice because they aren’t qualified and you only follow them because they look good.... but as far as I can tell she has zero qualifications either. No certifications or degrees. She’s just a self proclaimed fitness and nutrition ~expert~. Give me a break. She’s literally the bikini girl with no qualifications other than shaping her own body that she crusades against.

Also she ticked me off with the anti-cardio agenda in the cardio vs weights video. It’s GOOD for you in moderate doses. And not everyone has to be a jacked lean bean to be happy with their body. It was basically a rant directly against Kayla itsines. I’m no bbg fan girl but if you like that type of workout go for it. If you like to run, good! I’m tired of people shitting on cardio. Unless you’re geared towards a certain performance sport I think a mix of cardio, strength training, flexibility and mobility should be the goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrinceSarah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrinceSarah » Fri May 31, 2019 3:06 pm

treelee wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:59 pm
hashtaggoals wrote:
Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Too Wong Fu wrote:
I checked out that video and a few others and I didn’t love her. What really got me is she attacks all the other ig/yt fit chick influencers as misleading you and giving you bad advice because they aren’t qualified and you only follow them because they look good.... but as far as I can tell she has zero qualifications either. No certifications or degrees. She’s just a self proclaimed fitness and nutrition ~expert~. Give me a break. She’s literally the bikini girl with no qualifications other than shaping her own body that she crusades against.

Also she ticked me off with the anti-cardio agenda in the cardio vs weights video. It’s GOOD for you in moderate doses. And not everyone has to be a jacked lean bean to be happy with their body. It was basically a rant directly against Kayla itsines. I’m no bbg fan girl but if you like that type of workout go for it. If you like to run, good! I’m tired of people shitting on cardio. Unless you’re geared towards a certain performance sport I think a mix of cardio, strength training, flexibility and mobility should be the goal.

I literally just watched the video and I agree with her on the weightlifting is what will get you the body that the fitness models have, but I agree with you that cardio is good for you alongside other training. As much as I moan about it, I can do so much more than I used to because my stamina is so much better because my PT incorporates cardio into the weightlifting stuff

RoseGoldBeats
Talker
Talker

Post by RoseGoldBeats » Fri May 31, 2019 7:29 pm

treelee wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 2:54 pm
^Yup. Also thought it was pretty telling her relationship with sex when she said didn't like guys going down on her because she got too self conscious.

And I'm too lazy to dig up the Courtney King thread but she said she won't mess with birth control, not even an IUD in her latest Q&A. Ummm okay? I seriously hate the hating on BC that these BII girls like Em Dunc and Courtney perpetuate. It's important to take hold of your health and find what works for you, but guess what, for some people these options DO WORK. And you shouldn't feel shame about it. Also copper IUDs are non-hormonal... I mean okay girl, compared to the extremes you went through for the IFBB BC sounds pretty tame to me.
I am SO OVER the birth control fear-mongering running rampant around the fitspo community. I blame Victoria Falkar and her "chemical castration." Anyone who uses that level of sensational language does not deserve a PhD, imo.

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:37 am

treelee wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote:
Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Too Wong Fu wrote:

I totally agree with you. In this day and age where so many people are overweight and obese it is downright harmful to discourage any form of exercise. That’s the last thing we need.

Julestielman
Informer
Informer

Post by Julestielman » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:35 am

hashtaggoals wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:37 am
treelee wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote:
Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Too Wong Fu wrote:

I totally agree with you. In this day and age where so many people are overweight and obese it is downright harmful to discourage any form of exercise. That’s the last thing we need.
Perhaps, she's probably reaching out to the audience who believes that just doing cardio will give you the fitness model appearance and weights will make you bulky.

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:12 am

Julestielman wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:35 am
hashtaggoals wrote:
treelee wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote:
Sar_cassss_m wrote:

Perhaps, she's probably reaching out to the audience who believes that just doing cardio will give you the fitness model appearance and weights will make you bulky.
That’s probably true. I guess I just don’t care for her delivery. After watching a few more videos I see she’s just not for me. I’m past fitness for aesthetic purposes only but I know that’s still a big market for YT so I wish her well.

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:31 am

hashtaggoals wrote:
Julestielman wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:35 am
hashtaggoals wrote:
treelee wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote: I didn't care for the cardio vs. weights video but I'll check out another one of her videos to see if I like her style.

That’s probably true. I guess I just don’t care for her delivery. After watching a few more videos I see she’s just not for me. I’m past fitness for aesthetic purposes only but I know that’s still a big market for YT so I wish her well.
True, but most people won’t look like a fitness model just by lifting. Let’s face it, most of those bikini girls are doing excessive cardio and dieting like crazy (hence the number of girls blowing up after shows). If being that lean is your goal, well good luck to you. It’s her whole delivery that gets me. Sure, I’m all for getting away from being a slave to an elliptical, but weights aren’t the end all be all to fitness. She seems to constantly need to be this truth teller expert, which is just tiring. Especially since she’s clearly no more of an expert than any other uneducated fitspo out there.

Max the cat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Max the cat » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:45 am

Every now and then I will watch a Paige Reilly video, in hopes it will be the day she eats a vegetable that’s not iceberg lettuce. It’s been a long wait, but I hold out hope.

Return to “Fitness Influencers”