Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
RandoPotato
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by RandoPotato »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:31 pm
It's still so shocking every time I see a fitspo's real body.
Wow, she by no means looks bad, but it's such a difference. I get wanting to look your best in pictures, particularly when you post them publicly to many, many people, but it'd be nice to see influencers post more casual pictures once in awhile. Less posed, not flexing so hard, not posting "bad" photos, but not trying so hard. I know it's not their jobs to be responsible for anyone else's self esteem, but I feel it'd be a positive message to a lot of their followers, particularly the younger ones to remind them that they aren't always posed.
saltyhoe7 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:36 pm
Dude her food posts make me gag. 1 nasty ass unseasoned rotten looking egg plus like 2 cups of leftover chicken from last night's Chinese food takeout... FOR BREAKFST... sis... regardless of that she just has the face of a girl whose pussy reeks. Also look how photoshopped this pic is, you can tell by her blurry ass elbow and her dresser looks a little wobbly around where the drawers are. How sad is it to buy followers just to post photoshopped pictures of yourself and post 1 half-assed workout video a week.

IMG_9882.PNG
I fucking snorted. :rofl:

Victoria7571
Learner
Learner

Post by Victoria7571 »

Ok, so I've noticed recently that Paige Reilly plays the song "13" (by a band called Pryces) in almost every You Tube video. Fine. But in her latest video she plays it FOUR times..... its such an annoying song!!

Google and have a listen, you'll recognize it from her vids :)

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

HoardganizedJen wrote:

Maryana in real life:

vs. Maryana on insta

Totally not deceiving at all :lol:
Yas i was totally shocked. She doesn't look bad but she looks really different. Not being able to control your angles truly makes a difference, her usually legs look longer, waist slimmer etc on her IG.

Victoria7571
Learner
Learner

Post by Victoria7571 »

P.S. I reckon Jade Jossalyn has broken up with Harry. She claimed a few weeks ago that they were going to do long distance when she moved abroad, but now it seems not as she replied "maybe I'll open up about that in the near future" when someone asked about her and Harry. I must admit, im not sure if she was social enough for him - in the Q&A he said one thing he'd change is that she goes out a bit more with their friends etc x

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:

Maryana in real life:

vs. Maryana on insta

She has cankles lol. I do, too, and it really fucks up the length of our legs. It sucks smh but she literally looks like a thumb. It looks like her body gains at her arms and she hasn't lost there yet
lmaooo

Post by Guest »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:01 pm
herroyalshyness wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:16 pm
So Annabelle Hayes got implants, I honestly had no idea how small her bust was pre-surgery. She's a pretty girl either way and I appreciated her being so candid about the whole experience.
Good for her for being honest, I haven't liked her since she did that dumb cheating prank to her best friend and kept laughing it off when she got some backlash. I hate those YT pranks so much people are assholes.

OMG what an idiot, I don't follow her aside from the occasional fitness stuff on youtube but this right here is dumb. If I was her friend, I would have honestly beat her ass there and then before I started with the boyfriend. Pranks are supposed to be harmless fun but messing with ppl's emotions for views and likes is horrible smh. Any backlash she received was duly deserved.

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

HoardganizedJen wrote:

Maryana in real life:

vs. Maryana on insta

Wow! I wish we could see EVERY fitspo like this.

krg123xx
Learner
Learner

Post by krg123xx »

Catyogurttasteflavor wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:

Maryana in real life:

vs. Maryana on insta

me too. literally the other day i was looking at maryana’s IG and feeling so shitty about myself because i wished i looked like her. but seeing this made me realize we already look very similar. its so easy to forget the power of angles and posing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Magnethicc wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:06 pm
herroyalshyness wrote:So Annabelle Hayes got implants, I honestly had no idea how small her bust was pre-surgery. She's a pretty girl either way and I appreciated her being so candid about the whole experience.
Oh that’s a shame. I really liked her smaller boobs/big butt look. I thought it suited her really well and she didn’t even have small boobs. Now imo she just tries to copy what’s “in” now and look like every other girl who gets plastic surgery :/ but if it makes her happy, who am I to judge. Wish I could also get a boob job lol

Me too! It's such a nice, feminine and athletic combination. I agree that she looks a little bit cookie-cutter/ instathot-ish now but like you said it's her body, who are we to judge. At least she's being honest about it.

RoseGoldBeats
Debater
Debater

Post by RoseGoldBeats »

So I'm by no means a Kara Corey stan, but I tend not to mind her too much because I respect her grind, the fact that she's actually a qualified RD which is rare in the fitness industry, and she tends to stay in her own lane.

Her husband's behavior in the new "Are my Hormones F*cked?" video pissed me right off though. Egging on their dog to bark at the "mail lady" - that's great. Way to respect someone who works long and hard hours to get underpaid and drop off your wife's new BBC leggings every other week.

And then plopping his ass down in front of the camera during her chat and interrupting her every other sentence.

Ever since he lost his job, he's been absolutely insufferable.

saltyhoe7

Post by saltyhoe7 »

Do any of you guys follow @xoobruna? She's a ~fitness~ IG model with an obviously fake ass that she denies to the high heavens. She posts workouts lifting light weights with her hair down and not sweaty at all acting like that's how she "grew" that booty... lmfao. I have no problem with cosmetic enhancements but DENYING your ass implants/BBL/whatever and then having your entire Instagram be pix of your ass and profiting off of that... It's pretty fucked up!

Here's a pic of her and her (half?) sister. Their ass is the same size but you can see her sister's ass actually matches her strong, muscular legs while Bruna has absolutely no hamstring/calf/quad development and just this randomly huge ass attached to her stick legs
IMG_9884.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

saltyhoe7 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:02 am
Do any of you guys follow @xoobruna? She's a ~fitness~ IG model with an obviously fake ass that she denies to the high heavens. She posts workouts lifting light weights with her hair down and not sweaty at all acting like that's how she "grew" that booty... lmfao. I have no problem with cosmetic enhancements but DENYING your ass implants/BBL/whatever and then having your entire Instagram be pix of your ass and profiting off of that... It's pretty fucked up!

Here's a pic of her and her (half?) sister. Their ass is the same size but you can see her sister's ass actually matches her strong, muscular legs while Bruna has absolutely no hamstring/calf/quad development and just this randomly huge ass attached to her stick legs

IMG_9884.jpg
never heard of her but what a ridiculous look and so stupid for her to deny her ass is real. i'm so over this huge booty trend,

LexLuther195
Talker
Talker

Post by LexLuther195 »

Not to be dramatic but it really annoys me that Kelly Yager lets her cats walk all over her kitchen counter, in the sink and eat scraps off the plates, paws poking the clean dishes in the drying rack. I cringe so hard. Like... think about where their paws have been. In a poopy litter box. And they clean themselves with their tongues... I’m sure my cat does it while I’m not home, but the second I see him jump on the counter he gets a nice surprise from the water squirt bottle. And she posted a story of her smaller cat scratching the couch like it was cute... girl I’m glad you can afford a new couch in a couple months I guess.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

I'm watching Kara Corey's opus on her blood tests and, lord almighty, her husband is obnoxious. Apparently, he's a doctor and knows more than actual doctors.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

LexLuther195 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:11 am
Not to be dramatic but it really annoys me that Kelly Yager lets her cats walk all over her kitchen counter, in the sink and eat scraps off the plates, paws poking the clean dishes in the drying rack. I cringe so hard. Like... think about where their paws have been. In a poopy litter box. And they clean themselves with their tongues... I’m sure my cat does it while I’m not home, but the second I see him jump on the counter he gets a nice surprise from the water squirt bottle. And she posted a story of her smaller cat scratching the couch like it was cute... girl I’m glad you can afford a new couch in a couple months I guess.
our cats not only walk all over the counter tops but also eat on the counter tops. its easier that way when you also have dogs that will eat all the cat food. i clean them daily and well also, don't cook. my counter tops are basically for that cats. :P

AddieB
Talker
Talker

Post by AddieB »

krg123xx wrote:
Catyogurttasteflavor wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:

Maryana in real life:

vs. Maryana on insta

me too. literally the other day i was looking at maryana’s IG and feeling so shitty about myself because i wished i looked like her. but seeing this made me realize we already look very similar. its so easy to forget the power of angles and posing.

I’m with you on this. I look very similar to Maryanas body in the gym shark video and was looking through her Ig thinking “ugh I wanna look like that”. No shade towards her bc I think she looks good, but it reminded me not to always believe what we see bc angles are a girls best friend lol.

OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater

Post by OneOfTheHeathers »

RoseGoldBeats wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:45 am
So I'm by no means a Kara Corey stan, but I tend not to mind her too much because I respect her grind, the fact that she's actually a qualified RD which is rare in the fitness industry, and she tends to stay in her own lane.

Her husband's behavior in the new "Are my Hormones F*cked?" video pissed me right off though. Egging on their dog to bark at the "mail lady" - that's great. Way to respect someone who works long and hard hours to get underpaid and drop off your wife's new BBC leggings every other week.

And then plopping his ass down in front of the camera during her chat and interrupting her every other sentence.

Ever since he lost his job, he's been absolutely insufferable.
I used to subscribe to her channel and she certainly had her own annoying tendencies (talking with different inflections/vocabulary depending on where she was and what she was talking about...the worst) but I kept watching. But Jason makes me want to punch things. He's STUPID and thinks he's the smartest person alive, which is the worst kind of stupid person.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

HoardganizedJen wrote:

Maryana in real life:

vs. Maryana on insta

ugh I'd still kill to look like her non-posed pictures

kierstenjungbluth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kierstenjungbluth »

okay i can’t be the only one who is sooooo freaking annoyed because of lucydavisfit’s video angles! i mean i get it, sex sells, but in literally every single one of her videos there’s just a ridiculous amount of zooming in her butt

rene1018
Informer
Informer

Post by rene1018 »

kierstenjungbluth wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:11 pm
okay i can’t be the only one who is sooooo freaking annoyed because of lucydavisfit’s video angles! i mean i get it, sex sells, but in literally every single one of her videos there’s just a ridiculous amount of zooming in her butt
huh i never noticed before but you’re right...good lord the girl’s built like an absolute tank tho :o i feel like she has one of the most athletic builds out of the gymshark girls

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”