Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by OneOfTheHeathers »

Reply to post from the other thread - that Lexi Q&A was GROSS. I do not care to learn any of that info about anyone. It was so unprofessional and maybe I'm a prude, but I wouldn't want to post shit like that on the internet for everyone to know about me. What if her parents or her brother watches?!!

Iridescence_65
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Iridescence_65 »

Oh wow I can't believe how small lexi has become again....woah......

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

^I'm going to hell for saying this, but I just can't picture her having sex at her current physique and that made it 100x worse. I don't mean to skinny shame but she's clearly unnaturally lean. Granted I really don't want to hear the intimate details of anyone's sex life I'm not sleeping with. Like wasn't the first question spit or swallow and she straight up said swallow. Like nope, I didn't need to know.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

I was going to reply to the photo of those Kk twins from the last thread. They annoy me (hell, everyone annoys me) and in that photo they looked nothing like what they normally post.

Yamly
Informer
Informer

Post by Yamly »

CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:I was going to reply to the photo of those Kk twins from the last thread. They annoy me (hell, everyone annoys me) and in that photo they looked nothing like what they normally post.
I think it's mostly because they cake on foundation without adding any highlight or bronzer. Then they have thick dark eyebrows and never wear mascara to balance it out. And finally seems like they get foundation on their lips so their face just ends up looking like a giant blob lol. They'd probably look better with just no makeup at all. Example here with full makeup https://www.instagram.com/kk_fit_/p/Bn0A1rSFwWy

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

macro friendly
Informer
Informer

Post by macro friendly »

I'm not going to lie, I actually enjoyed Lexi's wine Q&A but that's only bc I'm nosy about that type of stuff and I don't have a big circle of girlfriends to speak about guy stuff with haha

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny »

I really like Jazminsus, but she never posts anymore.

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute »

Yamly wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 pm
CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:I was going to reply to the photo of those Kk twins from the last thread. They annoy me (hell, everyone annoys me) and in that photo they looked nothing like what they normally post.
I think it's mostly because they cake on foundation without adding any highlight or bronzer. Then they have thick dark eyebrows and never wear mascara to balance it out. And finally seems like they get foundation on their lips so their face just ends up looking like a giant blob lol. They'd probably look better with just no makeup at all. Example here with full makeup https://www.instagram.com/kk_fit_/p/Bn0A1rSFwWy

those KK twins always remind me of the two Salamanca cousins from Breaking Bad

they never smile and always have that flat face with brows.
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

loladelrey
Lurker
Lurker

Post by loladelrey »

Natacha Oceane’s guide came out today; i had a glitch with the discount code not appearing in my email and her superb customer service and quick reply makes me love her even more. ♥️♥️♥️

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

loladelrey wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:16 am
Natacha Oceane’s guide came out today; i had a glitch with the discount code not appearing in my email and her superb customer service and quick reply makes me love her even more. ♥️♥️♥️
Did you get it and do you like what you see so far? I have the original CUT but never finished it because it was too much plyo.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

chubbybunny wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:04 pm
I like her too, she can get a bit too obnoxious for my liking sometimes but ya she seems really chill.
Does anyone know if she goes to school or just does fitness/IG influencer full time?
She's definitely making bank with all her brand things and her new BMW.

someonenice
Talker
Talker

Post by someonenice »

treelee wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:20 pm
^I'm going to hell for saying this, but I just can't picture her having sex at her current physique and that made it 100x worse. I don't mean to skinny shame but she's clearly unnaturally lean. Granted I really don't want to hear the intimate details of anyone's sex life I'm not sleeping with. Like wasn't the first question spit or swallow and she straight up said swallow. Like nope, I didn't need to know.
I am a bit late to this and just wanted to say that it grossed me out too. I also really didn't like her roommate in that video but at least it seemed that they will be good roommates together?

loladelrey
Lurker
Lurker

Post by loladelrey »

notyourcupoftea wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 am
loladelrey wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:16 am
Did you get it and do you like what you see so far? I have the original CUT but never finished it because it was too much plyo.
definitely less plyo. i had to modify cut so much because all that plyo was too hard on my knees

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Von_Haute wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:59 am
Yamly wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 pm

those KK twins always remind me of the two Salamanca cousins from Breaking Bad

they never smile and always have that flat face with brows.
This is the most amazing comparison ever. Hahahahahahahaha

Post by Guest »

Srs what does Maryana do? All her Instagram stories are either her cats, the gym, or her going out to eat. Does she go to school or do literally anything at all outside of that?

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

delete998 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:01 am
Srs what does Maryana do? All her Instagram stories are either her cats, the gym, or her going out to eat. Does she go to school or do literally anything at all outside of that?
I think she mentioned taking classes a long time ago but idk. These girls never talk about school or seem to avoid the question altogether so it's hard to know.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Why on earth is Lexi DeYoung running a mini cut? She had only gained like 5 lbs post stage weight.

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:36 am
chubbybunny wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:04 pm
I like her too, she can get a bit too obnoxious for my liking sometimes but ya she seems really chill.
Does anyone know if she goes to school or just does fitness/IG influencer full time?
She's definitely making bank with all her brand things and her new BMW.
She’s just on social media. EHPLabs and Gymshark must be paying her well, considering how little she posts nowadays.

I truly wonder what these fitspos, like Maryana^^, do all day.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She really lost weight. She looks good

OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater

Post by OneOfTheHeathers »

treelee wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:47 pm
Why on earth is Lexi DeYoung running a mini cut? She had only gained like 5 lbs post stage weight.
Seriously, she is???? That's super fucked up.

Also to the other commenter - her roommate was more annoying in that Q&A than Lexi was, which is saying something. They both act like they are still soph in college and are just barely legal enough to go out to a bar. OTOH, maybe they are both acting like that because this is the first time they've had IRL friends and they never went through that phase back then. Which....now that I think about it, that is probably true, which makes me seriously sad for them.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”