Morgan attentionwhore moroney

UrBoring
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Morgan attentionwhore moroney

Post by UrBoring »

I like to do bendy gymnast shit in my g-string in front of old horny men hahahahahahahahha

fabofly7
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Morgan attentionwhore moroney

Post by fabofly7 »

I'm surprised there isn't much discussion about her. She blew up fast.

GossipBunny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GossipBunny »

Which g string bending video are you talking about? I don’t really find anything snarkable about her (yet). She seems to actually be semi athletic.

screensiren
Debater
Debater

Post by screensiren »

I hate this chick. Fucking basic looking as hell but gets attention because she does gymnastics practically naked. Gymshark will take anyone these days huh?

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Is this Steve Cook's gf? I actually don't think she's nearly as annoying as Demi Bagby.

Post by Guest »

She posted a video recently of her sucking in so much her stomach is concave and you can see every rib. I'm not a doctor or a gymnast so wouldn't know if that's normal but it was pretty disturbing looking.
20191021_202733.png
20191021_202713.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kalamingo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Kalamingo »

screensiren wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:11 pm
I hate this chick. Fucking basic looking as hell but gets attention because she does gymnastics practically naked. Gymshark will take anyone these days huh?
Yeah I find her annoying. She's more naked than she needs to be for likes and followers, and when that didn't work, go sleep with the too male gymshark athlete. Desperate ho.

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Kalamingo wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:10 am
screensiren wrote:
Yeah I find her annoying. She's more naked than she needs to be for likes and followers, and when that didn't work, go sleep with the too male gymshark athlete. Desperate ho.
I’ll hate on anyone as much as the next person... but she’s actually strong and pretty athletic. She also doesn’t wear makeup 90 percent of the time. Compared to all the other gym shark girls who pose in thongs to take selfies... at least she’s really talented.

I also think it’s cool she’s travelling a ton without Steve. She seems to be independent. She’s actually one of the only first fitspos i like.

As for being thirsty... aren’t they all?? It’s their job to get followers...

screensiren
Debater
Debater

Post by screensiren »

Imacoolmom88 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:23 pm
Kalamingo wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:10 am
screensiren wrote:
I’ll hate on anyone as much as the next person... but she’s actually strong and pretty athletic. She also doesn’t wear makeup 90 percent of the time. Compared to all the other gym shark girls who pose in thongs to take selfies... at least she’s really talented.

I also think it’s cool she’s travelling a ton without Steve. She seems to be independent. She’s actually one of the only first fitspos i like.

As for being thirsty... aren’t they all?? It’s their job to get followers...

She’s as thirsty to move up the ladder for basic gymnastics as Robin Gallant is. She ditched her boyfriend of several years to hop on Steve’s dick. It’s gross and shady but hey you are right it’s what all these gross attention whores do when they want to be “Instagram famous”

UrBoring
Learner
Learner

Post by UrBoring »

Does anyone watch her youtube videos? I dint mind her in some and then in others she is super obnoxious. Of course she got her boobs done because she couldn’t handle the criticism of people calling her flat chested.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”