SaltyDog
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Simply Spongebob Squarebody Manders - Part 2

Post by SaltyDog »

Lurking Around wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:08 pm
Her fat and weird cookies look gross. Well all the fat and weird cookies look gross. Idk who would wanna ingest bricks. I'd much rather have normal cookies that aren't as dry as Manders' personality
Fat and weird cookie + Manders body = squarebody weird cookie fatpants

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

SaltyDog wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:27 pm
Lurking Around wrote:
Her fat and weird cookies look gross. Well all the fat and weird cookies look gross. Idk who would wanna ingest bricks. I'd much rather have normal cookies that aren't as dry as Manders' personality
Is it safe to assume her ex Jeff was probably a food snob hypochondriac since Manders did a complete 180 degrees being with Austin eating pure junk and processed shit? And now all her food issues are barely existent, her being a germophobe keeping food in thermal bags is now gone in history, lol!

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gossipmedium »

SaltyDog wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:27 pm
Lurking Around wrote:

Exactly lol. I would never eat that gooey mess she is walking proof that it is making her look like a puffy face, husky ass squarebody.

Little_Mrs
Talker
Talker

Post by Little_Mrs »

I wasn’t watching and was doing something when her video started today- holy crap I didn’t even recognize her voice?!? I had to stop and look because I genuinely didn’t know who’s video had just came on!!

Also if she needs to work on her posterior why the hell wouldn’t you do hip thrusts???? Hamstrings and glutes are what gives you a powerful lower body, hip extension, etc so WHY wouldn’t you do the exercise that gets the highest flute activation???

2guru4u
Learner
Learner

Post by 2guru4u »

I'm lol-ing at the footage of the "kid" running to look at her car in her IG story. It reminded me of the Paranormal Activity spoof, A haunted house. Now she is talking about how Iowa isn't a stand your ground state and had a news crew filming her car. IMO it is someone she knows at this point, why would they mess with her plain jeep, while Austin has a huge 1031 decal on his. Also her footage yesterday of her "not knowing how to mow the grass" and her "mom" showing her how to, even though she lived in a super nice house with Jeff that was in an HOA so someone was mowing the lawn... I feel like she is trying to set up either a reason to move to a nicer area of Iowa or to move back to Florida. There is no way she never had any issues with people trying to break into her car/house in Florida, but is having multiple issues with it now.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Lol how much shit can these two have to fill up a garage? Also seriously, guns to scare away some kids who haven't even done anything to your car? Literally looked like a kid playing a game and hiding behind your car. Just get a stupid car alarm and be done with it.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

Little_Mrs wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:50 pm
I wasn’t watching and was doing something when her video started today- holy crap I didn’t even recognize her voice?!? I had to stop and look because I genuinely didn’t know who’s video had just came on!!

Also if she needs to work on her posterior why the hell wouldn’t you do hip thrusts???? Hamstrings and glutes are what gives you a powerful lower body, hip extension, etc so WHY wouldn’t you do the exercise that gets the highest flute activation???
I mean she should also just work on her fucking deadlift (especially straight-legged). Also, she's doing box squats wrong. You're not supposed to roll your butt back and forth like that, because then you're still creating the same momentum that you're trying to avoid when bouncing out of the hole. God why does she insist on having the shittiest form.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Does she not lock her damn car?! No wonder why they keep coming back! She’s making it an easy target!

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

Gossgrl wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:09 am
Little_Mrs wrote:

I mean she should also just work on her fucking deadlift (especially straight-legged). Also, she's doing box squats wrong. You're not supposed to roll your butt back and forth like that, because then you're still creating the same momentum that you're trying to avoid when bouncing out of the hole. God why does she insist on having the shittiest form.
Yup her butt wink was atrocious. Who gets a butt wint at that much less ROM than a full squat? Lol ofc Manders

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

So this is totally bec, but I was at Trader Joe’s tonight looking at produce and I was debating the micro greens but I opted out because they’re such a high food borne illness risk. And I was thinking... why the hell does manders eat them if her excuse for not using a dishwasher is she doesn’t trust it to clean her stuff well enough and she’s super afraid of getting sick. I’m petty but for real this woman is full of contradictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

Lurking Around wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:31 pm
good girl wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:59 pm
Does anyone know what happened to her vocal chords? From the way she worded it in her story something happened to them that affected her singing voice.
If I remember correctly it was diagnosed as nothing but screaming ugly singing voice. She never sung well since the beginning. I'm not a music critic or anything, I just have the old normal trusty ears. Must be part of the reason why she was so insecure of Barbellbrittanee because that girl got real pipes.
I just have to say, because it's peeving me, that she is using the word "stalker" incorrectly... what she is accusing Barbellbrittanee of isn't stalking, but impersonating... she should be calling her "impersonator" not "stalker" because stalker means different. That's all... not much substance to this post :bozo:

talktalktalk6
Learner
Learner

Post by talktalktalk6 »

treelee wrote:Lol how much shit can these two have to fill up a garage? Also seriously, guns to scare away some kids who haven't even done anything to your car? Literally looked like a kid playing a game and hiding behind your car. Just get a stupid car alarm and be done with it.
I was thinking this too. Or why not park the car in the garage?

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

Lurking Around wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:53 pm
Gossgrl wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:09 am
Little_Mrs wrote:

Yup her butt wink was atrocious. Who gets a butt wint at that much less ROM than a full squat? Lol ofc Manders
Gah no kidding! Her ROM is terrible! And then being so verbose in her explanation, when she's just visibly doing it wrong.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

Her new ig story of her snatch lol. She had such a bad butt wink and her body literally twisted to the right when the barbell is up. My god lol

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

Lurking Around wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:35 pm
Her new ig story of her snatch lol. She had such a bad butt wink and her body literally twisted to the right when the barbell is up. My god lol
Literally went straight to watch her stories after reading this lmao. She always twists standing up (she'll try to say it's bc the driveway is crooked) but I've never seen her stand up straight, even well below her max. She's got such imbalances goddamn girl just lighten the weight and drop the ego

butterycrispyflake
Learner
Learner

Post by butterycrispyflake »

Gossgrl wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:40 pm
Lurking Around wrote:
Literally went straight to watch her stories after reading this lmao. She always twists standing up (she'll try to say it's bc the driveway is crooked) but I've never seen her stand up straight, even well below her max. She's got such imbalances goddamn girl just lighten the weight and drop the ego
I literally think she trains CrossFit style so that she can keep the weight high and not have to confront her imbalances and bad form. It's easier to not have to fix your shit (until you stop making progress or get injured).

talktalktalk6
Learner
Learner

Post by talktalktalk6 »

butterycrispyflake wrote:
Gossgrl wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:40 pm
Lurking Around wrote:
I literally think she trains CrossFit style so that she can keep the weight high and not have to confront her imbalances and bad form. It's easier to not have to fix your shit (until you stop making progress or get injured).
This ^^^ and then she’d have to admit she was wrong which I don’t see her doing that.

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Simply Spongebob Squarebody Manders - Part 2

Post by SaltyDog »

Insta stories today - 185 lbs and the knee looks bent and shaky great lift Manders

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

That was sad and awkward to watch her ig story watching Austin and what appeared to be his whole family eating the chip bag taco type concoction. Like girl that thing was definitely under 1000 calories (hell could’ve been under 500 if you did it right) if you didn’t load it to high heavens and relaxed on your macros to be a normal person. I don’t get it, she isn’t super lean and she’s not trying to peak for competition, just relax and eat some normal junk food one day a week or something. Reason #1000 why id never want her in charge of my nutrition.

Boredboard
Learner
Learner

Post by Boredboard »

How much has she spent on her new security system when this could have all been avoided by LOCKING HER CAR?!? I understand wanting justice but if you’re going to be so extra with the lights and cameras, at least lock your car

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”