Simply Spongebob Squarebody Manders - Part 2

UsuckIRL
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Simply Spongebob Squarebody Manders - Part 2

Post by UsuckIRL »

Tried to copy from the last thread but it won’t let me. LurkingAround in the last thread said “I find it funny how her thread here got so long in a short period of time when her following is not even that huge. Just a sign something's wrong.”

This is true. But think with a deeper perspective. Put two and two together peeps. Half these comments are pointless and repetite. Most just take up space. Look at the pattern. Please realize it’s becuase she’s psycho, has multiple personalities and wants her “social blade” to go up so she most likely created half these user names and comments to make shit up and talk about herself so that she creates more of a following. The shit she makes up on here she can then talk about on other forms of her social media to create more chatter = more following. People love drama. She loves followers and drama. It’s a win win in her eyes.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

UsuckIRL wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:11 pm
Tried to copy from the last thread but it won’t let me. LurkingAround in the last thread said “I find it funny how her thread here got so long in a short period of time when her following is not even that huge. Just a sign something's wrong.”

This is true. But think with a deeper perspective. Put two and two together peeps. Half these comments are pointless and repetite. Most just take up space. Look at the pattern. Please realize it’s becuase she’s psycho, has multiple personalities and wants her “social blade” to go up so she most likely created half these user names and comments to make shit up and talk about herself so that she creates more of a following. The shit she makes up on here she can then talk about on other forms of her social media to create more chatter = more following. People love drama. She loves followers and drama. It’s a win win in her eyes.

This is an interesting perspective though... is she that smart to pull it off though? But who knows

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

I think she just inserts herself in drama too much. I remember the first video I was aware of her was this video talking smack about fitness yters
Then fgoc took off and she was ALL over that. Now fitnessinstafamous. I think all the snark is because she’s such a hypocrite and she’s built herself as better than all the people we snark on even though she’s doing all the same things. She’s definitely leveraged this though. She got a weird cult following through commenting on the drama pages and getting people to recommend her as a macro coach and look now she’s booked full. She’s a two faced bitch through and through that’s for sure.

On another note she and Austin were on a podcast. Can’t wait to hear that load of crap.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

treelee wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:52 pm
I think she just inserts herself in drama too much. I remember the first video I was aware of her was this video talking smack about fitness yters
Then fgoc took off and she was ALL over that. Now fitnessinstafamous. I think all the snark is because she’s such a hypocrite and she’s built herself as better than all the people we snark on even though she’s doing all the same things. She’s definitely leveraged this though. She got a weird cult following through commenting on the drama pages and getting people to recommend her as a macro coach and look now she’s booked full. She’s a two faced bitch through and through that’s for sure.

On another note she and Austin were on a podcast. Can’t wait to hear that load of crap.
Agree with the above. The hypocrisy of snarking on fitspos and then turning around and doing the exact same thing as them and her absolutely awful attitude is why she has a part 2 on here even though she has a small following.

Also looks like Austin is coming out with new merch for his gym, wonder if Manders is going to promote it through social media or if it's going to stay just in his gym.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

So Austin's taking over Mander's new video now lol

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog »

I had a dream (or nightmare) that Manders was hugely pregnant. LMAO

Planetkruton
Learner
Learner

Post by Planetkruton »

She’s totally going to be a hermit and never leave her house now that they’re building a home gym. I hope she can make friends in real life, not just internet friends. That’s what great about CrossFit...the community.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

^ Yeah, I didn't think her lack of friends she hung out was nearly as weird because at least she was part of a community and going into the gym interacting with people every day. I figured it was similar to having a job and seeing your coworkers. You get the daily interactions and don't have to be with friends 24/7. But now she's going to be a hermit and make no friends.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

treelee wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:43 am
^ Yeah, I didn't think her lack of friends she hung out was nearly as weird because at least she was part of a community and going into the gym interacting with people every day. I figured it was similar to having a job and seeing your coworkers. You get the daily interactions and don't have to be with friends 24/7. But now she's going to be a hermit and make no friends.
20190327_150734.jpg
She got waaaay too much time in her hands being active on fitnessinstafamous and yet acts like a saint when she's talked about here :rofl: she consistently berates others I mean... lol.

She got smacked in the face because someone told her that the influencer she's trashing sells real programs WITH the guidance of an actual RD and the RD replied on Twitter lol well I don't really know the girl she's hating on but the RD replying was such a good comeback
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog »

Manders on Twitter: "I have sleep paralysis!"

Fitspo women Manders has bashed on: "It's not sleep paralysis. We summoned a demon to slay you."

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Jesus, her twitter is entirely about nightmares/sleep paralysis and anxiety. Sounds like Iowa is going great.

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog »

treelee wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:44 am
Jesus, her twitter is entirely about nightmares/sleep paralysis and anxiety. Sounds like Iowa is going great.
But she has friends ya'll. Austin and his family.
Manders, a good psychologist could help you with your anxiety.

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog »

Hit a nerve. She's on Twitter talking about having no friends.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

That's actually kind of sad. Manders we know you read here, so maybe consider actually going to the gym or joining something to meet new people instead of spending all day hunkered in your basement gym lamenting that your friends miles away don't text you anymore. I feel like it's pretty stupid to bitch about it on twitter. People get busy and forget if you aren't there but it doesn't necessarily mean they don't like you. TELL them you need to talk to them. If they blow you off then sure bitch, but I'm 99% sure she just jumped to conclusions. If I were a so called friend of hers and saw those tweets that would be the last straw and I'd never give her the time of day again.

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

treelee wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:19 pm
That's actually kind of sad. Manders we know you read here, so maybe consider actually going to the gym or joining something to meet new people instead of spending all day hunkered in your basement gym lamenting that your friends miles away don't text you anymore. I feel like it's pretty stupid to bitch about it on twitter. People get busy and forget if you aren't there but it doesn't necessarily mean they don't like you. TELL them you need to talk to them. If they blow you off then sure bitch, but I'm 99% sure she just jumped to conclusions. If I were a so called friend of hers and saw those tweets that would be the last straw and I'd never give her the time of day again.
Agreed...it makes me sad for her too, but she's probably jumping to conclusions. She needs to find something outside of Austin's gym and his family in Iowa.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

likestolurk wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:06 am
treelee wrote:
Agreed...it makes me sad for her too, but she's probably jumping to conclusions. She needs to find something outside of Austin's gym and his family in Iowa.
Yeah she's been gone from FL for a hot second. I doubt anyone has even had time to miss her. Although maybe she's the raging bitch to people IRL she is online and they're all cheering. :rofl:
I'm not surprised she's feeling this way after only like 2 weeks in Iowa considering Austin and his mom are her only friends there. I'm [not] surprised Austin didn't have a meet and greet type party/outing for her to meet his friends and maybe some of their gfs.

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

treelee wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:50 am
likestolurk wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:06 am
treelee wrote:
Yeah she's been gone from FL for a hot second. I doubt anyone has even had time to miss her. Although maybe she's the raging bitch to people IRL she is online and they're all cheering. :rofl:
I'm not surprised she's feeling this way after only like 2 weeks in Iowa considering Austin and his mom are her only friends there. I'm [not] surprised Austin didn't have a meet and greet type party/outing for her to meet his friends and maybe some of their gfs.
I feel bad for her right now - I think she's struggling and she should probably a professional to talk to about all of her issues instead of ranting on twitter about it.

Not sure if you've seen, but she's said that she's going on a YT/SM break.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

She looks like she needs serious psychiatric help. Well even before so but now she's hitting a breaking point. I feel sorry for her seeming to feel like all these fans sucking up to her are all the friends she has. Because they're mostly the only ones interacting in her SM. rarely anybody she knows irl

butterycrispyflake
Learner
Learner

Post by butterycrispyflake »

Wow how sad is that that her gossip page (right now) is mostly people feeling sorry for her...

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

Austin must not have Twitter because I don’t think she would post those things if he could see it

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”