Simply Spongebob Squarebody Manders - Part 2

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Simply Spongebob Squarebody Manders - Part 2

Post by Gossgrl » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:46 pm

Uh have we noticed that Austin eats like a fucking animal? Ngl if my husband ate with his mouth hanging open like that, he might not be my husband lol

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:40 am

Uhhh why was she out with "mom" buying a new lawn mower she can push with one hand for just the next 5 weeks??? Can't Austin do it for the time being? If I broke my hand and my bf made me buy a new mower just so I could still do it instead of him I'd be pissed. It's common courtesy. If the roles were reversed you KNOW Amanda would be out there mowing for Austin. I feel bad for her kind of. She seems like a very convenient addition to Austin's life and it's a very one sided relationship. Austin reaps all the benefits. Who wouldn't love a personal chef/cleaner/landscaper that you have to do little to please. She's molded her entire life around him and his comfort and what has he done for her?

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:45 pm

Here she goes again posting her janky ass one handed “squats.” That form is fucking atrocious.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:53 pm

treelee wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:40 am
Uhhh why was she out with "mom" buying a new lawn mower she can push with one hand for just the next 5 weeks??? Can't Austin do it for the time being? If I broke my hand and my bf made me buy a new mower just so I could still do it instead of him I'd be pissed. It's common courtesy. If the roles were reversed you KNOW Amanda would be out there mowing for Austin. I feel bad for her kind of. She seems like a very convenient addition to Austin's life and it's a very one sided relationship. Austin reaps all the benefits. Who wouldn't love a personal chef/cleaner/landscaper that you have to do little to please. She's molded her entire life around him and his comfort and what has he done for her?
yeah but on the other (broken) hand, what else does she bring to the table? I can't imagine she makes a ton of money, she's annoying and self-centered as hell so she's not even fun to be around, she seems very emotional co-dependent... Idk they both seem very happy occupying these weird traditional gender roles, wherein she does everything around the house, and he goes to work and comes home to eat... but I think that sounds awful. I think they both suck lol

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:55 pm

CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:45 pm
Here she goes again posting her janky ass one handed “squats.” That form is fucking atrocious.
she also showed herself basically doing a dead-hang off a pull-up bar with both hands? that can't be good for a broken bone? (also I had to laugh when she didn't know what a metacarpal was... you brag about how knowledgeable you are and act like you're such an expert in all things related to the body, but don't even know what hand bones are called? wild)

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Gossgrl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:55 pm
she also showed herself basically doing a dead-hang off a pull-up bar with both hands? that can't be good for a broken bone? (also I had to laugh when she didn't know what a metacarpal was... you brag about how knowledgeable you are and act like you're such an expert in all things related to the body, but don't even know what hand bones are called? wild)
Holy shit, she didn't know what that meant? :rofl: :rofl: Just wait til she learns what her metatarsals are when she breaks her one because her broken metacarpal drops her 200 lb weight on it. How does she consider herself an exercise/nutrition expert when she seems to know nothing about it or the human body?

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:22 pm

I agree with the above. I don't understand any of the weirdness.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:52 pm

treelee wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:00 pm
Gossgrl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:55 pm
Holy shit, she didn't know what that meant? :rofl: :rofl: Just wait til she learns what her metatarsals are when she breaks her one because her broken metacarpal drops her 200 lb weight on it. How does she consider herself an exercise/nutrition expert when she seems to know nothing about it or the human body?
yeah, in the new vlog after she breaks her hand, she's explaining the injury, and has to, like, check in with Austin to make sure she's correct in identifying her broken hand bone as a metacarpal. She was giggling like it was so cute of her to not know. It was clear she'd never encountered the word before. There's nothing wrong with not knowing something, don't get me wrong! but she's so fucking arrogant and rude about this stuff, that she should really know basic terms.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:29 pm

I am losing my mind! How in the world is a person who claims to know a lot about the human body (she said this when her qualifications were questioned) not know what a metacarpal is? That's such a basic information

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:55 pm

Lurking Around wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:29 pm
I am losing my mind! How in the world is a person who claims to know a lot about the human body (she said this when her qualifications were questioned) not know what a metacarpal is? That's such a basic information
RIGHT?!

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:05 am

She went to lunch with 'sissy' today. Just wanted you all to know. LOL

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:43 am

I find it funny how her brows are literally 45 degrees inclined. She looks like a slob lol whatever she does with her hair and make up, she looks awful

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:25 pm

Lurking Around wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:43 am
I find it funny how her brows are literally 45 degrees inclined. She looks like a slob lol whatever she does with her hair and make up, she looks awful
Honestly, her whole look lately is a just so fucking Midwestern, I just can't. I won't. I can't believe she'd expect me to.
But fr, I grew up in the Midwest, and everything from how she wears her hair to her outfits to her eyebrow style is just so quintessential Midwestern wannabe stylish girl. She looks like she has two sons named Brayden and Cash, sells Younique, and has a Kohl's credit card.

Also, has she always been this religious, or is she picking it up to fit in with Austin's fam?

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:42 am

treelee wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:40 am
oh so he's the kind of guy who will gift her a new hoover for her birthday :rofl: What a catch
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:50 am

Gossgrl wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:25 pm
Lurking Around wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:43 am
Honestly, her whole look lately is a just so fucking Midwestern, I just can't. I won't. I can't believe she'd expect me to.
But fr, I grew up in the Midwest, and everything from how she wears her hair to her outfits to her eyebrow style is just so quintessential Midwestern wannabe stylish girl. She looks like she has two sons named Brayden and Cash, sells Younique, and has a Kohl's credit card.

Also, has she always been this religious, or is she picking it up to fit in with Austin's fam?

I am dedt at this descriptive scenario! :rofl: she looks like she stinks tbh. Whatever she does to coverup all that slob, it still shows. I wouldn't pay her to coach me. Look at her, she might say it's gains but to me it's fat gain lol.

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:48 pm

Imagine how bad her cast is going to smell after 5-6 weeks of sweating in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:21 pm

treelee wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:48 pm
Imagine how bad her cast is going to smell after 5-6 weeks of sweating in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She looks like she doesn't smell far off from that tbh lol

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:01 am

Okay who is she and Brad Bromlow calling out with this disaster in the bathroom thing? Why even mention it on your stories?

thotiana4life
Learner
Learner

Post by thotiana4life » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:08 pm

Ooooh I know, perhaps you can use correct form and lower your weight until you get it right!!! This girls form in just about everything is horrible but her squat form is so bad I’m surprised she doesn’t have more injuries. Her knees go in a full circle when she comes up from a squat and the fact she continues to do it all with one arm annoys the hell out of me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:34 am

^ it's definitely down to poor form and probably trying to compensate for poor grip on the broken side. I tweaked my back in the winter and if form breaks down in the least (especially on compounds) I feel it in my low back. But instead of piling on more weight like Manders I stop or at least drop the weight. I haven't stalled at all, I'm just training smarter. Maybe try it Manders.

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:25 pm

Is she going to back off the heavy squats before she blows her wobbly knees out?
What a waste of money buying that apple watch. Hope she's making enough money from the YouTubes to pay for the expensive props to make her stupid videos.
She needs to wash her greasy hair too. Slob.

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:26 pm

She was a lot cuter 3 years and 30 lbs ago.

butterycrispyflake
Learner
Learner

Post by butterycrispyflake » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:55 pm

SaltyDog wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:25 pm
Is she going to back off the heavy squats before she blows her wobbly knees out?
What a waste of money buying that apple watch. Hope she's making enough money from the YouTubes to pay for the expensive props to make her stupid videos.
She needs to wash her greasy hair too. Slob.
She does heavy squats for singles or doubles almost every day. I really don't understand her programming, if she has any real programming at this point. That knee cave is so bad. I've said this before about her jerk: she needs to lower her weight and focus on her form before she hurts herself even more.

Did I miss what even happened to her hand/wrist? My guess is doing something stupid in the gym.

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:12 pm

^ She broke her hand in the gym. Details were fuzzy. Sounds like she was at fault though.

butterycrispyflake
Learner
Learner

Post by butterycrispyflake » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:29 pm

SaltyDog wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:12 pm
^ She broke her hand in the gym. Details were fuzzy. Sounds like she was at fault though.
Kinda weird she hasn't really said what happened, considering how fucking much we hear about that cast.

Return to “Fitness Influencers”