Ste-phony Cuttermore - Part 3

jendixon
Talker
Talker

Re: Ste-phony Cuttermore - Part 3

Post by jendixon » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:14 pm

In Steph's defense (sort of) lol, I will share my only story of ED recovery without saying anything about Steph. When I was stupidly underweight and still refeeding, bland food and weird food tasted AMAZING. It took months for me to realize broccoli, sugar free jello, and oatmeal weren't irresistible. If she puts on weight, I'll buy that her tastebuds are just still screwed. If she says she goes hyper-metabolic for a year or something, I'm calling BS.

srirachujang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by srirachujang » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:13 pm

Not going to jinx anything, but I feel like Stephanie’s nearing the 130 mark, assuming she started at 115-117 lbs. Not saying this is a bad thing at all, but I’m curious if she regrets not going on that lean bulk where she could have put on more muscle and then leaned out over the summer or something, still being able to eat a good amount of food and have a more relaxed lifestyle but look more toned and such. I mean it’s not too late for that but with her new all-in plan, it seems like she’s way too tired of being so meticulous and calculated with her diet. I couldn’t find a good article explaining this “all in” approach in depth so I’m assuming it’s for ED recovery or for metabolic disruption, but hopefully she doesn’t take this too irresponsibly and go to the other extreme or revert back. Her restrict-binge cycle seemed like a living hell, at least she looks and feels okay now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jaenerys
Learner
Learner

Post by jaenerys » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:34 pm

yeah the idea of ramping up your caloric intake to absurd amounts of calories --- like 3k-5k ---- is common in recovery centers. When you body is starved for so long in a b/p cycle or anorexia (or even anorexic b/p subtype) , your body is void of most essential nutrients and macros , and thus you lose weight very fast because obviously you are just burning fuel without taking anything substantial in for your body to absorb. You are lethargic and your metabolism is botched, for the time being.
When those getting out of a state of starvation want/need to gain weight, you have to overshoot the typical amount, because your once starved body has now been shocked into an overshoot of fuel burning; your lethargic slow metabolism is now briefly a superactive metabolism. That's why the process of weight regain sometimes looks slow at first once recovery youtubers start the recovery journey; their metabolism is still adjusting to the shock of suddenly getting food and nourishment for the first time in a long time.
Imagine your metabolism as a beast, that starts a hibernation when restricting longterm; once you start eating more, you wake it up, and it's hot and angry for awhile before it chills tf out back to normal. That's whats going on metabolically, in simple terms.
This process of overshoot should simmer down within a week or two; I predict a video will come out by then of her declaring a more balanced diet, no longer going all in, and just working on maintaining and building muscle at a normal intake now that her BMI and BMR are loosely fixed.
jillibunn.tumblr.com

rene1018
Talker
Talker

Post by rene1018 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:40 pm

srirachujang wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:13 pm
Not going to jinx anything, but I feel like Stephanie’s nearing the 130 mark, assuming she started at 115-117 lbs. Not saying this is a bad thing at all, but I’m curious if she regrets not going on that lean bulk where she could have put on more muscle and then leaned out over the summer or something, still being able to eat a good amount of food and have a more relaxed lifestyle but look more toned and such. I mean it’s not too late for that but with her new all-in plan, it seems like she’s way too tired of being so meticulous and calculated with her diet. I couldn’t find a good article explaining this “all in” approach in depth so I’m assuming it’s for ED recovery or for metabolic disruption, but hopefully she doesn’t take this too irresponsibly and go to the other extreme or revert back. Her restrict-binge cycle seemed like a living hell, at least she looks and feels okay now.
That’s crazy how different she looks without the extreme posing. I’m glad she’s gaining some weight back and sticking to it

ssrcardy
Learner
Learner

Post by ssrcardy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:55 pm

Yeah I think this is caused my by her black and white thinking. Either she has to be super super restrictive and super lean. Or is just like “I don’t care anymore” and completely let’s loose. I think that it just boiled down to her being sick and tired of feeling sick and tired all the time. It’s really good that she’s taking the necessary steps for her health and sanity though. I wonder why she hasn’t tried to mirror the image of Jeff though? He seems to be a pretty balanced eater. Not doing these extreme cheat days but eating pretty balanced and allowing himself a bite of this or that anytime he wants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

likestolurk
Learner
Learner

Post by likestolurk » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:55 pm

I thought she looked great in that post today though.

OneOfTheHeathers
Talker
Talker

Post by OneOfTheHeathers » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:42 pm

Did anyone watch her stories this morning/last night? She was tlaking about journaling her thoughts/feelings about what she's eating and then mentioned ankle swelling and other symptoms....it all sounds SO much like ED treatment and ED/re-feeding syndrome. I wonder who this woman is that convinced her to do this "all in" thing...?

good girl
Talker
Talker

Post by good girl » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:11 pm

jaenerys wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:34 pm

This process of overshoot should simmer down within a week or two; I predict a video will come out by then of her declaring a more balanced diet, no longer going all in, and just working on maintaining and building muscle at a normal intake now that her BMI and BMR are loosely fixed.
Nah I'd give it a few months. If her weight stalls in a couple weeks I'd be concerned/suspicious.

Emmalouise1623
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Emmalouise1623 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:42 am

She really has no waist :o
But I’m glad she’s being more honestly lately and not contorting her body as much.

Also side note, her story the other day with her dad came off as pretty narcissistic. She said verbatim “My dad is why I’m so jacked...In case you’re wondering where I get my muscle genetics” :roll: I don’t get it, does she genuinely think she has big, impressive muscles like Annie Thorosdottir or something?! I am so confused. Does she really think she has good body building genetics? She has terrible proportions as can be seen in these pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FakinFakinFakin
Informer
Informer

Post by FakinFakinFakin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:58 am

Wow she looks so much better. She actually has thighs now.

happy camper
Learner
Learner

Post by happy camper » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:12 am

She looks a lot better already! You can see that her energy levels have gone up and those under eye bags are not so visible anymore. I'm glad she decided to gain weight, it will be nothing but good for her. I just hope she sticks to it and embraces her bigger body. I can imagine it must be really hard after you've been restricting for so long, but I really hope she climbs out of that hole. I'm really rooting for her.

queenwacko1
Informer
Informer

Post by queenwacko1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

ssrcardy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:55 pm
Yeah I think this is caused my by her black and white thinking. Either she has to be super super restrictive and super lean. Or is just like “I don’t care anymore” and completely let’s loose. I think that it just boiled down to her being sick and tired of feeling sick and tired all the time. It’s really good that she’s taking the necessary steps for her health and sanity though. I wonder why she hasn’t tried to mirror the image of Jeff though? He seems to be a pretty balanced eater. Not doing these extreme cheat days but eating pretty balanced and allowing himself a bite of this or that anytime he wants

In her all in video, she said that she plans to continue to do those cheat days :?

emlamp10n
Talker
Talker

Post by emlamp10n » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:16 am

I was so happy when she mentioned Kayla in her Instagram story and then she had to mention Erik and I totally lost her. Why?! He’s the worst example possible. I’m sure he just wants to be in the spotlight again.

good girl
Talker
Talker

Post by good girl » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:25 am

I have to give it to steph, she was able to work and talk around that thing that must not be named

And her impressionable followers still think she's doing it in the name of science

Who is she gonna collab next? Follow the intuition and alice olivia?

jaenerys
Learner
Learner

Post by jaenerys » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:06 pm

surprised she hasn't tried veganism yet
jillibunn.tumblr.com

srirachujang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by srirachujang » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:12 pm

emlamp10n wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:16 am
I was so happy when she mentioned Kayla in her Instagram story and then she had to mention Erik and I totally lost her. Why?! He’s the worst example possible. I’m sure he just wants to be in the spotlight again.
Steph lost all my credibility when she mentioned him. He is the peak representation of overeating/binging and purging, not proper ED recovery whatsoever. Not to mention he’s the biggest asshole to his girlfriend. She had to have reached out to him first no doubt but anything to show off how soooooo wise and cultured he is sounds like anything he’s be on board to do :roll:

aigcim
Learner
Learner

Post by aigcim » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:05 pm

srirachujang wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:12 pm
emlamp10n wrote:
Steph lost all my credibility when she mentioned him. He is the peak representation of overeating/binging and purging, not proper ED recovery whatsoever. Not to mention he’s the biggest asshole to his girlfriend. She had to have reached out to him first no doubt but anything to show off how soooooo wise and cultured he is sounds like anything he’s be on board to do :roll:
curious as to what people have an issue with him? tried to find a forum but he didnt have one!

jaenerys
Learner
Learner

Post by jaenerys » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:00 pm

aigcim wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:05 pm
srirachujang wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:12 pm
emlamp10n wrote:
curious as to what people have an issue with him? tried to find a forum but he didnt have one!
check the cheat day / binge eater YTers forum
jillibunn.tumblr.com

FlatteredInsomniac
Learner
Learner

Post by FlatteredInsomniac » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:14 am

That high waisted bikini is not flattering. Yikes.

I agree that she has bad proportions. Short legs, no taper. If she went further than local in bikini/bodybuilding competitions she wouldn’t have done well.

But that’s fine. What bothers me is that for a “fitspo”, she’s neither strong nor visibly jacked/lean. Girl should give up on fitness YouTube and just film food videos/fat acceptance (where I think she’s going) or something. Her deadlifting 2 plates and calling it heavy, or pressing 10lb dumbbells, is just lol. Apparently she’s been training for years too.

Emmalouise1623
Learner
Learner

Post by Emmalouise1623 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:07 pm

She looks SO much better now, but can we agree this is confirmation something bizarre was going on with the proportions in the older (first) pic? Why was her head so huge?! Omg it’s just such a weird pic :rofl:

rene1018
Talker
Talker

Post by rene1018 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:24 pm

Emmalouise1623 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:07 pm
She looks SO much better now, but can we agree this is confirmation something bizarre was going on with the proportions in the older (first) pic? Why was her head so huge?! Omg it’s just such a weird pic :rofl:
it’s kinda funny how she’s all about *honesty* and *no posing* now when she was doing some really fantastical smoke and mirrors bullshit when she was at her leanest. I’m glad she’s getting healthier but I still don’t fully trust her. I think she has a massive ego and is extremely vain

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:35 pm

God she looks sooooo much better it's crazy

loveandfever
Learner
Learner

Post by loveandfever » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:17 pm

Thoughts?

rene1018
Talker
Talker

Post by rene1018 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:28 pm

^ well steph's idea of a flattering shot is tricking her audience into thinking she has a snatched waist and a big butt. So yeah, I guess realistic pictures aren't "flattering" for her

aigcim
Learner
Learner

Post by aigcim » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:45 pm

FlatteredInsomniac wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:14 am
That high waisted bikini is not flattering. Yikes.

I agree that she has bad proportions. Short legs, no taper. If she went further than local in bikini/bodybuilding competitions she wouldn’t have done well.

But that’s fine. What bothers me is that for a “fitspo”, she’s neither strong nor visibly jacked/lean. Girl should give up on fitness YouTube and just film food videos/fat acceptance (where I think she’s going) or something. Her deadlifting 2 plates and calling it heavy, or pressing 10lb dumbbells, is just lol. Apparently she’s been training for years too.
commenting on her proportions is pretty ugly of you. you have an issue when she's too lean but now she's actively trying to be healthy and you're saying downright mean shit about stuff she has no control over.

Return to “Fitness Influencers”