Ste-phony Cuttermore - Part 3

princesspicklechips
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ste-phony Cuttermore - Part 3

Post by princesspicklechips » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:20 am

Long time lurker, made an account just for this.

Saw Stephanie at the TO Pro Show this morning and she is absolutely tiny. Like so so small. For reference I'm 5'3 and about 118lbs and feel like there's no way she's honest about her weight.

I will say she was very nice in person and in no way came off as over the top and exaggerated as she does in videos. She honestly seemed very genuine although looked very tired.

I wouldn't eat donuts 2x in the same day but the places she chose are actually fantastic and glad she didn't do a chain place.

srirachujang
Informer
Informer

Post by srirachujang » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:11 am

princesspicklechips wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:20 am

Saw Stephanie at the TO Pro Show this morning and she is absolutely tiny. Like so so small. For reference I'm 5'3 and about 118lbs and feel like there's no way she's honest about her weight.

I will say she was very nice in person and in no way came off as over the top and exaggerated as she does in videos. She honestly seemed very genuine although looked very tired.

I wouldn't eat donuts 2x in the same day but the places she chose are actually fantastic and glad she didn't do a chain place.
Aw, that's very sweet to hear that she was nice! I think she loves her fans a lot no doubt, makes me think that they're important for feeling better about herself so she wants to show them that she cares. Not surprised at all that she's as tiny as she seems and is using this reverse diet facade as a way to get people off her jock. She's 5'4, no way in hell that she should be smaller than you if she weighed the same.

FlatWhite
Learner
Learner

Post by FlatWhite » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:00 pm

srirachujang wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:11 am
princesspicklechips wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:20 am
She's 5'4, no way in hell that she should be smaller than you if she weighed the same.
Unless she has more muscle mass thus is heavier but smaller.

Idk, haven't seen her in person (would love to!) but she looks tiiiny on pictures when standing next to normal people.

ssrcardy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ssrcardy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:14 pm

Do you think she can pull herself out of this spiral? First she has to recognize there is an issue. And recognizing is super hard. But what’s even harder is letting go and changing your ways. Not only physically but habitually too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All Hale To Kale
Talker
Talker

Post by All Hale To Kale » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:04 am

ssrcardy wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:14 pm
Do you think she can pull herself out of this spiral? First she has to recognize there is an issue. And recognizing is super hard. But what’s even harder is letting go and changing your ways. Not only physically but habitually too.

She’d probably have to get off of SM for a while for it to actually even work if she does admit to a problem

fritzness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:36 am

ssrcardy wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:14 pm

Not without hitting some sort of serious bottom like BDawn (and even that doesn't seem to have snapped BDawn out of her fantasy world)

jendixon
Learner
Learner

Post by jendixon » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:00 am

I am super curious about this new video she is teasing on IG

death_wish
Learner
Learner

Post by death_wish » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:34 am

jendixon wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:00 am
Me too! She was implying that she'll probably lose followers over it. Personally, I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal.

happy camper
Learner
Learner

Post by happy camper » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:37 am

jendixon wrote:
I just came here to post this exact thing!

srirachujang
Informer
Informer

Post by srirachujang » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:15 am

jendixon wrote:
Ya me too! But I predict it’ll be addressing her weight. Maybe explaining why she’s lost so much or a “Why I’m No Longer Reverse Dieting” sort of video. After all, she could be tired from constantly having to explain herself so she might be nipping it in the bud all at once. But who knows.

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:38 am

She made it sound serious, so I hope she'll address disordered eating and announce she's quitting cheat days, but it's more likely something small. I predict she's taking a break from SM to be with her her mom or something.

FakinFakinFakin
Informer
Informer

Post by FakinFakinFakin » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:47 am

I guarantee it's either about quitting cheat days (with no mention of her having disordered eating tendencies) or her mom.

Emmalouise1623
Learner
Learner

Post by Emmalouise1623 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:27 pm

My first thought was also about her quitting cheat days but then her next post was this :roll:
And her last cheat day video was pretty recent so I doubt she had a turn-around so quickly. My guess is that Iike most youtubers she’s over hyping something lame/not scandalous.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

princesspicklechips
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by princesspicklechips » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Emmalouise1623 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:27 pm
My first thought was also about her quitting cheat days but then her next post was this :roll:
And her last cheat day video was pretty recent so I doubt she had a turn-around so quickly. My guess is that Iike most youtubers she’s over hyping something lame/not scandalous.
Ugh, she drives me mad. The "Nutella cafe" is really just a food stand inside of a grocery store. Definitely not somewhere I would go out of my way in Toronto to see.

I thought she was doing so well when she posted donuts from Dipped and Donut Monster. It's donuts so :roll: but at least they're good local places (that don't post calorie counts).

Here she is back at a mainstream junk food place, presumably because they post nutritional info.

jendixon
Learner
Learner

Post by jendixon » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:12 pm

It will probably be some form of false modesty like "I have trouble taking time for me" or "I have insecurities about how tiny I am."

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:09 am

So she's supposedly going "all in" instead of reverse dieting with a minimum of 2500 calories. It's sad that she thinks she'll actually lose followers by actually eating til she's full. Hopefully she sticks with it and actually lets herself gain some weight.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:22 am

treelee wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:09 am
So she's supposedly going "all in" instead of reverse dieting with a minimum of 2500 calories. It's sad that she thinks she'll actually lose followers by actually eating til she's full. Hopefully she sticks with it and actually lets herself gain some weight.
When she was explaining her symptoms of being cold all the time, losing strength/energy, and being ravenously hungry it all sounded eerily familiar. To my personal experience. With an ED. I'm not diagnosing at all because you never know the full story, but like, really? All of those symptoms are experienced when your body is VERY low on food... Idk. I just wish she would be honest instead of making this whole process sound like another stupid "experiment" or "research study". :?

srirachujang
Informer
Informer

Post by srirachujang » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:31 am

I’ve gained some respect for her after watching that video. I won’t say she looked entirely raw and honest in it because she seemed to have that contrived character she used for her science videos but maybe that’s her personality. I also feel pretty sad that she thought she’d lose followers from this because she gained a lot of followers when she looked much healthier. Not going to hold my breath, but yeah, this is a good start for her.

good girl
Learner
Learner

Post by good girl » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:32 am

Minnie maud? :D Lol haven't watched but did she say anything about macros or just eating 2500 kcals?

Hopefully she doesn't relapse. Giving yourself the freedom to eat in abundance can feel liberating at the beginning, but once the reality of weight and fat gain starts to set in it can mess you up mentally.

wilmadawn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:51 am

good girl wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:32 am
Minnie maud? :D Lol haven't watched but did she say anything about macros or just eating 2500 kcals?

Hopefully she doesn't relapse. Giving yourself the freedom to eat in abundance can feel liberating at the beginning, but once the reality of weight and fat gain starts to set in it can mess you up mentally.
she said she would eat a min of 2500 calories and that shes already gained 10lbs. just goes to show how hard she was restricting before.

Nope nope
Debater
Debater

Post by Nope nope » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:00 am

She also said she'd actually been eating 4000-5000 kcal each day for the past week, which is...A LOT.

Maybe they're trying to get pregnant?

jendixon
Learner
Learner

Post by jendixon » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:12 am

I feel like this is respectable. My inner bitch wants to pick her plan apart, but I actually do respect her for making this video.

Lyanna
Talker
Talker

Post by Lyanna » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:20 am

I would have had a lot more respect for her if she admitted that her eating habits are disordered. Actually I'm a bit impressed that she managed to make a 10 minute video on the topic without naming the elephant in the room lol.

But I am happy for her. I kind of went through the same and life is much better without restricting all the time.

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:35 am

good girl wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:32 am

Nah, she's following the advice of that women's health Dr. not some crackpot named Gwyneth. :rofl: She said she's eating ~85% whole foods though, which is why she'll continue to do cheat days. That kind of got me... like she should be able to fit in these "bad" foods if she's eating to satiation. And if she's eating that much, really even 50-70% whole foods would give her more than enough micronutrients. It's scary though to relinquish control and gain weight so rapidly, so I hope she sticks with it.

srirachujang
Informer
Informer

Post by srirachujang » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:40 am

Lyanna wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:20 am
I would have had a lot more respect for her if she admitted that her eating habits are disordered. Actually I'm a bit impressed that she managed to make a 10 minute video on the topic without naming the elephant in the room lol.

But I am happy for her. I kind of went through the same and life is much better without restricting all the time.
I think she purposefully avoided admitting it because she would have looked really guilty of influencing her followers who are mostly young women. It would have tarnished her brand a bit, the word “food-focused” did hint a little at disordered eating but the average person probably wouldn’t catch that. Maybe she also didn’t feel comfortable saying it because she never got diagnosed, and it also could be risky to say that you’ve had disordered eating or an eating disorder if you didn’t seek professional help. But it is clear that she did have disordered eating, obviously.

UPDATE on the video: I can’t edit my old comment anymore but I take back what I said about her being entirely contrived. She almost teared up around the end and I felt for her. She probably has distorted standards of beauty for herself. It’s heartbreaking because she looked great before.

Return to “Fitness Influencers”