Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ste-phony Cuttermore - Part 3

Post by Gorgon »

guruthomp wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:24 pm
Pretty sure she got jawline contouring/slimming via botox (which is a gradual atrophy of the masseter, so it will appear subtle). No amount of dieting will make those smaller without injections. And I remember her having a “rounder” face and wider jaw before. You can look at her IG photos from Dec 7, 2018 and back to see the difference in the width of her lower face/jaw.
Those bangs really were tragic

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

I can't anymore with those damn Sarkozy tippy-toes she's pulling in every photo... It's ridiculous. Embrace your short stumpy legs, Stephanie. IT'S OK, and you're not fooling anyone, anyway.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

SARKOZY TIPPY TOES OMG :rofl:

lalalala
Learner
Learner

Post by lalalala »

today on her Instastory she uploaded a boomerang of her about to step on the scale but not actually stepping on it. The next story was a photo of the scale reading 114lb, 15% or so BF. "About the same as before". I straight up think she posted an old photo of the scale! Why not actually just continue to step on it and show a live reading instead? I dno, just seemed odd to me!

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

lalalala wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:44 am
today on her Instastory she uploaded a boomerang of her about to step on the scale but not actually stepping on it. The next story was a photo of the scale reading 114lb, 15% or so BF. "About the same as before". I straight up think she posted an old photo of the scale! Why not actually just continue to step on it and show a live reading instead? I dno, just seemed odd to me!
highly doubt it only because she looks gross in the photo after
lmaooo

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

She's working on her "mini cut" video. Can't wait to be condescendingly spoken to by Dr Binge/Restrict on how it's all totes scientific, while not addressing how she's offsetting 10k binges every 3 weeks. I wonder how she'll address the "whoops I accidentally lost too much weight", while putting up numbers on screen to make it sound like she had a step-by-step plan.

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

Someone further back mentioned that it looked like she had Botox for her masseter muscles and this makes so much sense! Thought her face was looking more oblong and potato-ey recently. Too bad because her jawline has actually given her face some structure before.

What does she need a vacation from? She posts 1 video a week, it at all. Does she have terrible time management? And on her vacation she does walks and goes to the gym .... so same shit she does everyday. Must be exhausting to never take a break from being obsessed. also sick of this “measuring” of her stats/physique for “science” and “curiosity.” None if this os scientific. She’s not testing anything. Just admit that you’re obsessed and tracking geez

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Who would've thought, her vacation that revolved around workouts didn't change her weight at all. I'm sure she didn't eat anything unsafe either.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

The only thing vacationey about her vacation is the location.

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

I don't usually think that the shit she posts on her IG is stupid enough for me to comment on but she just posted a little video in her stories of her doing a back workout using a machine and tagged it with #backattack and this chick literally had the pins on like the second fucking weight MAX. That's being generous because it looked like the first weight. Like what the hell are you attacking? That's "just stepped into the gym for the first time and doing my first back workout" territory!

Post by Guest »

wreckognition wrote:I don't usually think that the shit she posts on her IG is stupid enough for me to comment on but she just posted a little video in her stories of her doing a back workout using a machine and tagged it with #backattack and this chick literally had the pins on like the second fucking weight MAX. That's being generous because it looked like the first weight. Like what the hell are you attacking? That's "just stepped into the gym for the first time and doing my first back workout" territory!
At this point I’m thoroughly convinced that she’s afraid to gain any weight, whether it’s fat or muscle. She’s obsessed with being tiny and frail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

When she posts her "gains". All her muscle "striations" are from undernourishment, not development. If this is what she looks like on camera, imagine how stringy and dehydrated she must look in real life.

Post by Guest »

Out of sheer curiosity, if she does read on these forums, do you think she actually gets high off these comments saying she looks too skinny and underweight? I mean if she's so afraid of gaining weight, she knows at least that that isn't happening right now. :roll:

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

srirachujang wrote:Out of sheer curiosity, if she does read on these forums, do you think she actually gets high off these comments saying she looks too skinny and underweight? I mean if she's so afraid of gaining weight, she knows at least that that isn't happening right now. :roll:
But really though. I’m sure it gives a sick pleasure to know people think she’s too thin. Whether it just be the stray yt/ig comment or here that she reads that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Jeff just posted a video on how to prevent muscle loss and Stephanie has consistently lost muscle last year and continues to do so this year. It's so ironic because Stephanie doesn't know shit about being fit and she can easily use her boyfriend's tips to still remain lean but also hold a healthy amount of muscle that helps you train better and eat more on a regular basis. But nope, she's just too tunnel-vision in her binge-restrict cycle and too attached to food for her own good.

And it's not like Stephanie is young either. She's literally almost 30 and that's when you lose muscle naturally. Imagine how she'll look in the next five to ten years if she keeps this up.

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

srirachujang wrote:Jeff just posted a video on how to prevent muscle loss and Stephanie has consistently lost muscle last year and continues to do so this year. It's so ironic because Stephanie doesn't know shit about being fit and she can easily use her boyfriend's tips to still remain lean but also hold a healthy amount of muscle that helps you train better and eat more on a regular basis. But nope, she's just too tunnel-vision in her binge-restrict cycle and too attached to food for her own good.

And it's not like Stephanie is young either. She's literally almost 30 and that's when you lose muscle naturally. Imagine how she'll look in the next five to ten years if she keeps this up.

I think the fact that Jeff regularly uses photoshoped versions of himself for his thumbnails is proof that someone involved is good at nipping and tucking..

Funny how pretty much every point he made was pretty much the opposite of what SB has been and is doing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Emmalouise1623
Learner
Learner

Post by Emmalouise1623 »

44B28379-1783-4C7C-A2A5-1573732C2F1B.png
She is looking so old and tired and haggard these days. Yikes! (Hope the pic attaches properly, it’s the one from Jeff’s insta story wishing her a happy birthday).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Emmalouise1623 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:42 am
44B28379-1783-4C7C-A2A5-1573732C2F1B.pngShe is looking so old and tired and haggard these days. Yikes! (Hope the pic attaches properly, it’s the one from Jeff’s insta story wishing her a happy birthday).
She looks almost as old as my 65 year old mother without makeup :o

Post by Guest »

Just looking at hers and Jeff's Instastories today, it's kind of sad to see that she's not doing anything special for her birthday. She's just taking pictures on the beach, working out, eating carrot cake with her family, and going to a chain buffet. Not saying anyone needs a giant birthday party when you're 29 and what not, but she couldn't even take a day off of taking pictures that make her look skinny and obsessing over food.

P.S. I actually think she looks worse in the beach selfie she posted on HER Instagram than on his. That just me? Dunno, there's a lot of wrinkles and squint lines all around her eyebags.

death_wish
Talker
Talker

Post by death_wish »

I noticed she hasn't been posting glute pics on Instagram anymore, it's all abs now. She probably lost a lot of glute mass during her "mini-cut."

Return to “Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads”