Whitney "It's a beautiful day to be orange" Simmons - Part 4

Openmindedopinions
Talker
Talker

Re: Whitney "It's a beautiful day to be orange" Simmons - Part 4

Post by Openmindedopinions » Tue May 21, 2019 12:53 pm

So her new workout split video was decent, and I’m glad she’s trying new things like Yoga! But no matter how hard she tries, it’s still painfully obvious to me that she is not enjoying fitness anymore. Anyone else? She tries to act excited, but I don’t think the new workout split excites her and makes her ready for the gym everyday. She seemed to be forcing her enthusiasm in the video. “Our girl” is so burnt out...

japeterson42
Informer
Informer

Post by japeterson42 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Openmindedopinions wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:53 pm
So her new workout split video was decent, and I’m glad she’s trying new things like Yoga! But no matter how hard she tries, it’s still painfully obvious to me that she is not enjoying fitness anymore. Anyone else? She tries to act excited, but I don’t think the new workout split excites her and makes her ready for the gym everyday. She seemed to be forcing her enthusiasm in the video. “Our girl” is so burnt out...
I agree. I wonder if what she will do when she is ready to get off youtube?
click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2scwgiqSvI

trying to pay for college yall.... help a girl OUT

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Whitney

Post by Serendipitous » Tue May 21, 2019 4:30 pm

lucasdevlin wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:13 pm
Vodkab4noon wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:00 pm
:rofl: lol omg. I can totally see that happening.
Same. I can see her now, standing over someone's corpse with a bloody knife in her hand saying "Golly gosh-a-roonie, look what you made me do!"
LMFAO.

I don’t actually see her being secretly insane but this was fucking hilarious lmao

Inky
Learner
Learner

Post by Inky » Tue May 21, 2019 9:44 pm

I don't follow Whitney closely but her recent leg day video came up in my feed.

She really shouldn't be giving people tips of sumo deadlift form. It looks more like she's doing rdl's with a wide stance, which is why she feels in more in her hamstrings. Correctly performed sumo deadlifts generally are harder on your quads.

Julestielman
Informer
Informer

Post by Julestielman » Tue May 21, 2019 9:51 pm

Inky wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:44 pm
I don't follow Whitney closely but her recent leg day video came up in my feed.

She really shouldn't be giving people tips of sumo deadlift form. It looks more like she's doing rdl's with a wide stance, which is why she feels in more in her hamstrings. Correctly performed sumo deadlifts generally are harder on your quads.
She also never fully stands when she completes a squat because she said she can keep more constant tension in her glutes.

Gossipmedium
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Gossipmedium » Tue May 21, 2019 10:55 pm

I generally have no issues with whit. Her personality makes everything fun, BUT am I the only one who is noticing her face seems look as if she got some fillers or something? Her face has been looking off lately...

japeterson42
Informer
Informer

Post by japeterson42 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:06 am

Gossipmedium wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:55 pm
I generally have no issues with whit. Her personality makes everything fun, BUT am I the only one who is noticing her face seems look as if she got some fillers or something? Her face has been looking off lately...
I think she's just gaining weight and it's distributing all over. I don't think she looks bad and I also don't think she does anything but botox.

tomatoketchup
Talker
Talker

Post by tomatoketchup » Wed May 22, 2019 1:39 pm

sonnonove wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:23 pm
Today's video made me so anxious. I get that she's wearing makeup, but why not at least pat dry the sweat on her face? 😬
Interesting, these brows make it look like she had a brow lift and they still havent settled

thotiana4life
Learner
Learner

Post by thotiana4life » Sat May 25, 2019 1:05 pm

The workout she posted at Crunch today was so basic. I understand how she got instafamous but at this point all of her workouts on IG get sooooo repetitive and a lot of her squats have horrible form. In the 4th video of her insta post today she put a “split squat” with some split stance RDL and it is so cringe to watch. Why does she put her front leg sooooo freaking far in front of her. Does anyone also know why she only does sumo squats and not regular ones?? Maybe I missed her doing them but I feel like she only ever does sumo squats and it makes me wonder if she can’t just go a regular one?

japeterson42
Informer
Informer

Post by japeterson42 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:21 pm

thotiana4life wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:05 pm
The workout she posted at Crunch today was so basic. I understand how she got instafamous but at this point all of her workouts on IG get sooooo repetitive and a lot of her squats have horrible form. In the 4th video of her insta post today she put a “split squat” with some split stance RDL and it is so cringe to watch. Why does she put her front leg sooooo freaking far in front of her. Does anyone also know why she only does sumo squats and not regular ones?? Maybe I missed her doing them but I feel like she only ever does sumo squats and it makes me wonder if she can’t just go a regular one?
I'm just saying that her booty growth has been insane, so she is obviously doing SOMETHING right.

fritzness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Sat May 25, 2019 3:14 pm

Are sumo squats easier on the knees maybe?

thotiana4life
Learner
Learner

Post by thotiana4life » Sat May 25, 2019 3:37 pm

japeterson42 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:21 pm
thotiana4life wrote:
I'm just saying that her booty growth has been insane, so she is obviously doing SOMETHING right.
Ehhh, like you said earlier I think she’s just gained weight all over. She also has a pretty bad anterior pelvic tilt and knows how to angle the camera. If you see her standing normal now (and not with her back arched) compared to when she started, her glute growth is pretty minimal. She doesn’t change her weights either.

MadKat9517
Debater
Debater

Post by MadKat9517 » Sat May 25, 2019 4:16 pm

japeterson42 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:31 pm
Openmindedopinions wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:53 pm
I agree. I wonder if what she will do when she is ready to get off youtube?
I think she'll actually do really well in a lot of professions. She's charismatic, social media savvy, and has a degree in Communication (which she's, in a roundabout way, using through her current career). And she doesn't seem to live as lavishly as other big Youtubers, so she doesn't need to find something that makes her a multimillionaire.

I predict that she's going to keep it up until she either hits a breaking point, or her & Stefan get engaged. At that point, I think she'll start slowly leaving YouTube/SM for another career, or transition her focus to a general lifestyle deal, or something else.

japeterson42
Informer
Informer

Post by japeterson42 » Sat May 25, 2019 6:33 pm

thotiana4life wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 3:37 pm
japeterson42 wrote:
thotiana4life wrote:
Ehhh, like you said earlier I think she’s just gained weight all over. She also has a pretty bad anterior pelvic tilt and knows how to angle the camera. If you see her standing normal now (and not with her back arched) compared to when she started, her glute growth is pretty minimal. She doesn’t change her weights either.

if you look at her most recent instagram story compared to her first few instagrams or youtube videos.... you must simply not be looking hard enough.
Her ass looks as hard as a rock and is obviously way bigger.

now:

then:

like ??????

thotiana4life
Learner
Learner

Post by thotiana4life » Sat May 25, 2019 7:21 pm

japeterson42 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 6:33 pm
thotiana4life wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 3:37 pm
japeterson42 wrote:
thotiana4life wrote:

if you look at her most recent instagram story compared to her first few instagrams or youtube videos.... you must simply not be looking hard enough.
Her ass looks as hard as a rock and is obviously way bigger.

now:

then:

like ??????
Trust me when I say this looks a lot more than what it actually is. I’m a personal trainer so I see how these transformations happen first hand. She has more muscle so her waist is a lot more defined but also notice how she always wears her pants/shorts high waisted now? That puts an emphasis on her waist to glute ratio vs. some low rise shorts that just hug your butt. I still don’t think her glute transformation is that great. It hasn’t exactly “grown”, just what she had is now muscle instead of fat. Honestly her upper body transformation is pretty goood if anything. She has still plateaued and continues to lift the same weights in the gym for exercises she’s been doing for so long. I think a lot of that has to do with her lack of interest in fitness, the whole social media culture is not meant for her and especially her religious background.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sat May 25, 2019 8:00 pm

thotiana4life wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:21 pm

Trust me when I say this looks a lot more than what it actually is. I’m a personal trainer so I see how these transformations happen first hand. She has more muscle so her waist is a lot more defined but also notice how she always wears her pants/shorts high waisted now? That puts an emphasis on her waist to glute ratio vs. some low rise shorts that just hug your butt. I still don’t think her glute transformation is that great. It hasn’t exactly “grown”, just what she had is now muscle instead of fat. Honestly her upper body transformation is pretty goood if anything. She has still plateaued and continues to lift the same weights in the gym for exercises she’s been doing for so long. I think a lot of that has to do with her lack of interest in fitness, the whole social media culture is not meant for her and especially her religious background.
Also, like Jen Selter, Whit has one of those butts that looks WAY bigger than it really is while in a squat or any hip-hinged position. When she stands up straight without APT, it looks like a perfectly proportionate booty which is great. Yay to normally sized "big" glutes!!

happy camper
Learner
Learner

Post by happy camper » Sun May 26, 2019 5:44 am

thotiana4life wrote:
Does anyone also know why she only does sumo squats and not regular ones?? Maybe I missed her doing them but I feel like she only ever does sumo squats and it makes me wonder if she can’t just go a regular one?

I would guess because they work the glutes a bit more than a regular squat.

fritzness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Sun May 26, 2019 7:24 am

Whit is a maintenance fitspo. I don't know why we keep expecting her to grow in any sort of way or change her weights. Why would she?

thotiana4life
Learner
Learner

Post by thotiana4life » Sun May 26, 2019 8:45 am

fritzness wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:24 am
Whit is a maintenance fitspo. I don't know why we keep expecting her to grow in any sort of way or change her weights. Why would she?
Exactly! And I think a lot of why she has burned out so quickly is because she doesn’t really have a goal. No competitions she has participated in whatsoever, no muscle mass goal. She really just gained the muscle when she first started working out and has maintained it since.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous » Sun May 26, 2019 11:42 am

fritzness wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:24 am
Because she’s clearly unmotivated with fitness, is feeling stagnant and setting new goals would benefit her???

Starbucks_lover94
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Starbucks_lover94 » Sun May 26, 2019 3:38 pm

What the heck was she thinking with this caption? Everyone in the comments is all caught up in her being real and I'm over here shocked she's saying HAPPY memorial day. Absolutely nothing happy about the day honoring those that have died for this country. And then to follow up with her line it's a "beautiful day to be alive". I'm not one to get offended but coming from a military family that is extremely offensive and unthoughtful.

fritzness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Sun May 26, 2019 6:36 pm

I'm a veteran. I've grown accustomed to people telling me "happy memorial day" and "thank you for your service." I think most Americans are unaware it's for remembering and memorializing those who died.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun May 26, 2019 6:49 pm

Starbucks_lover94 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:38 pm
What the heck was she thinking with this caption? Everyone in the comments is all caught up in her being real and I'm over here shocked she's saying HAPPY memorial day. Absolutely nothing happy about the day honoring those that have died for this country. And then to follow up with her line it's a "beautiful day to be alive". I'm not one to get offended but coming from a military family that is extremely offensive and unthoughtful.
Oh lord. She actually said "Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend" which is quite different than "Happy Memorial Day". Even so, a lot of people say "Happy Memorial Day" and it's not because they think it's a happy day. It's just the way 99% of holidays are presented: Happy Easter, Happy Veterans Day, Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Hanukkah, etc. :roll: I don't even know her but I have enough sense to know that Whit absolutely did not mean to offend anyone with that statement. Idk, that's way too nitpicky and PC IMO.

Ambivalent_1
Learner
Learner

Post by Ambivalent_1 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:29 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 6:49 pm
Starbucks_lover94 wrote:
Oh lord. She actually said "Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend" which is quite different than "Happy Memorial Day". Even so, a lot of people say "Happy Memorial Day" and it's not because they think it's a happy day. It's just the way 99% of holidays are presented: Happy Easter, Happy Veterans Day, Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Hanukkah, etc. :roll: I don't even know her but I have enough sense to know that Whit absolutely did not mean to offend anyone with that statement. Idk, that's way too nitpicky and PC IMO.
I just had a conversation with my kids about the difference between Memorial day and Veteran's day. Some people, adults included, don't know the difference or don't realize that this is a painful day for a lot of people. I don't think Whit meant to be offensive but her statement of "It's a beautiful day to be alive" is laughably inappropriate. Laughably.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Mon May 27, 2019 8:46 am

Ambivalent_1 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:29 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 6:49 pm
Starbucks_lover94 wrote:
I just had a conversation with my kids about the difference between Memorial day and Veteran's day. Some people, adults included, don't know the difference or don't realize that this is a painful day for a lot of people. I don't think Whit meant to be offensive but her statement of "It's a beautiful day to be alive" is laughably inappropriate. Laughably.
I can see that but I could also take that as a statement of count your blessings, be grateful you're alive because those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country don't have that privilege. Also, color me shocked that people don't know the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day. People are stupid.

Return to “Fitness Influencers”