Whitney "It's a beautiful day to be orange" Simmons - Part 4

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whitney "It's a beautiful day to be orange" Simmons - Part 4

Post by sharkbaait »

I saw some girl at my gym wearing them already. No idea who she is or anything but how could she get them so quickly?!
The vent thing ain’t for me.
She had on the grey leggings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny »

So I got my package in.

Leggings/shorts - I’m highly impressed with the feel, it’s not Gymshark’s typical shitty fabric. The length is perfect for me because I’m 5’3. The sage green is beautiful, the mauve or whatever she named it is too close to my skin tone, but still pretty. Sage green is squat proof, mauve is not (as expected.) The only thing I realllly done like is the waistband. It’s not uncomfortable, but it isn’t stretchy as I expected. I was afraid I was going to rip it when I was pulling it up over my hips. Shockingly enough - no camel toe!! My first Gymshark purchase ever to not have a CT. I feel like there is a bit of extra fabric in the back, but I’m glad that I didn’t size down because I probably would’ve gotten a CT and the waistband would’ve been worse.

Sports bra - It’s cute and supportive. The keyhole isn’t as big as I thought and is only noticeable if I pull the bottom line down (if that makes sense.)

Long sleeve - super cropped as I expected. Really cute and I like the detailing on the ends, but I hate the neckline. It kinda stands up if I lift my arms, like a lot of Gymshark’s long sleeves do to me, so I have to pull it down for it to sit right.

Joggers - I got an extra small and they’re fuckin HUGE. Not as comfortable as the slounge. So high-waisted that they sit right below my boobs.

Teddy coat - ah yes, the review everyone has been waiting for. I had low expectations because I heard it felt like dead animal fur. I wouldn’t go THAT far, like it isn’t scratchy or gross to touch, but it isn’t soft. The reversible side is slick and nice-feeling. It’s realllly cute though so I’m pretty happy I bit the bullet and bought it.

Overall, as much as I hate to admit it, Gymshark actually did pretty well! I like Whitney’s collection a lot more than I did Nikki’s. Not worth crying and losing my shit over, but I’m happy with everything.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

A couple of girl in her fit with whit community on Facebook say their leggings already have a hole in the crotch area.. one girl had this happen with both of her leggings, some had thread coming out. I wonder if people who still haven't gotten there's will have better luck.

Magnethicc
Talker
Talker

Post by Magnethicc »

invasionsucexxy wrote:A couple of girl in her fit with whit community on Facebook say their leggings already have a hole in the crotch area.. one girl had this happen with both of her leggings, some had thread coming out. I wonder if people who still haven't gotten there's will have better luck.
I think someone in this thread predicted it, since it’s constructed in a way that there are multiple directions of force on just on one spot if I’m not mistaken.

texasaggie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by texasaggie »

Am I the only one that’s annoyed that she hasn’t uploaded a video about the aftermath of the launch/ pop up? Like today she asked what should she make a video about. Is she possibly trying to avoid it to not create chaos? Also Nikki hasn’t made a video about it neither. Usually they all talk about the pop up shops afterwards...

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Why should she make a video about that?

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

fritzness wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:42 am
A lot of people upload after pop ups with footage from it, but thank yous, I loved meeting yous, blah blah

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:56 am
fritzness wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:42 am
A lot of people upload after pop ups with footage from it, but thank yous, I loved meeting yous, blah blah
Oh I know. I thought that meant something else, like a video to address the shortage etc. I read into it too deep, I think.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

So I just went on Gymshark's website and everything from Whits collection save the shorts and bomber were on there and in stock lol. All I wanted was the shorts so it's of no use to me, but maybe they moved some stock around? And didn't announce it? Either that, or they had a lot of returns.

sunstreaks
Learner
Learner

Post by sunstreaks »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:50 am
So I just went on Gymshark's website and everything from Whits collection save the shorts and bomber were on there and in stock lol. All I wanted was the shorts so it's of no use to me, but maybe they moved some stock around? And didn't announce it? Either that, or they had a lot of returns.
The collection has disappeared from the UK site, so maybe stock redistribution from over here?

milliep_
Learner
Learner

Post by milliep_ »

Just my opinion I got the pink, grey and black and omg they are the nicest leggings I have ever owned. They really do feel like aligns with is outrageous, though none of them are squat proof on me :/

browntea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by browntea »

milliep_ wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:26 am
Just my opinion I got the pink, grey and black and omg they are the nicest leggings I have ever owned. They really do feel like aligns with is outrageous, though none of them are squat proof on me :/
can they be the nicest though if they're not squat proof :(

milliep_
Learner
Learner

Post by milliep_ »

browntea wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:28 pm
milliep_ wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:26 am
can they be the nicest though if they're not squat proof :(
Personally I think all the pros outweigh that I can live with wearing nude underwear to get the smooth smooth fabric

spaghettistrap
Learner
Learner

Post by spaghettistrap »

sunstreaks wrote:
jellybeanfiend wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:50 am
The collection has disappeared from the UK site, so maybe stock redistribution from over here?
Suddenly everything is sold out in Germany as well, they must have redistributed it.

Post by Guest »

A girl in my yoga class was wearing the bra from the collection. I asked her if it was the Whitney Simmons bra and our yoga instructor overhead us and asked her what is the Whitney Simmons collection. That girl was so embarrassed trying to explain it was an influencers collection for an instagram activewear brand. I felt secondhand embarrassment 😂 The bra is cute though.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

I went on Mercari and people bought the bomber jacket for $230 and the joggers for $150.

curleecrimp
Debater
Debater

Re: Whitney

Post by curleecrimp »

V O L U M E wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:02 am
I went on Mercari and people bought the bomber jacket for $230 and the joggers for $150.

That was probs HopeScope :rofl: No joke, she mentioned she paid a lot for a few of the items.

23JBunny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 23JBunny »

butterycrispyflake wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:55 am
Is it just me or has she gotten skinnier and lost muscle mass? I started following her before she blew up and I used to think she was fitness goals (and that she had visible muscles). My goals have changed since I started watching her so maybe it's just me, but besides perfectly round glutes she doesn't seem that muscular to me anymore, mostly just skinny.
I used to follow her from the beginning as well and I also liked that she used to have fitness goals and even if this might not be the case it at least seems to me like the only thing she cares about is her "booty". I actually miss how she was when I first started watching, she is way too hyper and obnoxious now with all the cutesy saying. To me she just tries too hard and it gets a bit cringe at times.

Also this might seem like I'm nitpicking but it bugs me when she acts like everything she finds and buys when she does her hauls are things she's discovered and haven't been around forever. Recently she did one where she was talking about butter lettuce and arugula, I mean both of those things are not new and are at any grocery store, not just trader joes, she just needs to get out more. :roll:

23JBunny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 23JBunny »

butterycrispyflake wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:55 am
Is it just me or has she gotten skinnier and lost muscle mass? I started following her before she blew up and I used to think she was fitness goals (and that she had visible muscles). My goals have changed since I started watching her so maybe it's just me, but besides perfectly round glutes she doesn't seem that muscular to me anymore, mostly just skinny.
I used to follow her from the beginning as well and I also liked that she used to have fitness goals and even if this might not be the case it at least seems to me like the only thing she cares about is her "booty". I actually miss how she was when I first started watching, she is way too hyper and obnoxious now with all the cutesy saying. To me she just tries too hard and it gets a bit cringe at times.

Also this might seem like I'm nitpicking but it bugs me when she acts like everything she finds and buys when she does her hauls are things she's discovered and haven't been around forever. Recently she did one where she was talking about butter lettuce and arugula, I mean both of those things are not new and are at any grocery store, not just trader joes, she just needs to get out more. :roll:

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

In her most recent video, she mentioned that she hasn't been posting many YT workouts lately because her gym buddy, Ally, moved. If she's able to make IG workout videos, why can't she do the same for YT?

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”