Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
bma_jd
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin

Post by bma_jd »

Sabrina von Saffron wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:13 am
Her “amber necklace review” is so stressful. Ava is scream-crying in her car seat and Liz is sitting upfront while they... wait for Kelvin to go in and get Starbucks. And Liz just like, calls back, “Awww, you’re okay” and pats Ava’s head from the front seat.

Why are you strapping your your miserable, teething kid into the car to go get coffee? Why not just let Kelvin go get coffee and bring it home?! Why not sit in the backseat to comfort her, or hold her while you’re waiting or something? And then later in the video when Liz goes to get her after Ava “wakes up” from her nap, she goes in and it’s very clear that Ava’s been crying alone in her room for awhile.

I’m not saying everyone needs to be a full-on attachment parent but don’t you care at all about comforting your child when she’s in pain and upset? With all the bellyaching Liz does whenever she doesn’t feel great you think she’d have a little empathy.
i cannot fathom putting my son in the car just to go get coffee. its such a pain to wrangle him in the carseat that i'd just do what normal parents do and MAKE COFFEE AT HOME. its clear her daughter is frequently crying and she just ignores it.

Just_wow
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao

Post by Just_wow »

She just seems so detached from Ava. Like I don’t see her giving her genuine love and affection. It all seems so fake. She’ll kiss her or hug her all while looking at the camera to see how she looks doing it. I can imagine her picking up Ava to record with her for a moment then putting her back down and leaving her alone. And all these videos of her dancing and getting ready... where is Ava? She had posted one the other day saying she missed kelvin. So he wasn’t there. And Ava was nowhere to be seen. And Liz was recording herself in the bathroom for a while.
I feel she constantly either puts her in her fenced area or high chair and just leaves her unattended. That’s so dangerous. Ava could find something so small and put it in her mouth.
And I bet she leaves her alone eating too. God forbid that little girl chokes and no one is around.
I just feel absolutely sad for Ava.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Why is she in the fitness influencer section tho 😂😂

RumpleMittens
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RumpleMittens »

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m pretty grossed out by the “hair splinter” in Ava’s foot. She said it was there for days before they removed it. Why wouldn’t they do anything to try and get it out? I don’t think I’ve ever had a splinter last for hours, let alone days.

Just_wow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Just_wow »

RumpleMittens wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:25 pm
Maybe it’s just me, but I’m pretty grossed out by the “hair splinter” in Ava’s foot. She said it was there for days before they removed it. Why wouldn’t they do anything to try and get it out? I don’t think I’ve ever had a splinter last for hours, let alone days.
Exactly, how the hell did they leave that there for days!? Why was that not something more concerning. I’ve read those Can hurt like hell. Poor Ava maybe THATS why she’s been crying like crazy. Instead of wasting money on some stupid teething necklace maybe actually pay attention to your kid, put a little effort into comforting her and freaking take her to the doctor if you can’t get the splinter out yourself.

thereshegoooo
Talker
Talker

Post by thereshegoooo »

She’s a shit mom and a shit pet owner. This morning she posted a video of Ava basically climbing all over Mia, putting her body weight onto her stomach. I understand she is small, but that’s still a lot of pressure on the dog. And Liz thinks it’s appropriate to film it? Fuck her

RumpleMittens
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RumpleMittens »

🤢🤢🤢🤢 TMI
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by AmberRose »

RumpleMittens wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:39 pm
🤢🤢🤢🤢 TMI
NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Just_wow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Just_wow »

RumpleMittens wrote:
🤢🤢🤢🤢 TMI
She’s disgusting.
Just complete trash.
Why does she always feel the need to talk about her sex life? In such a vulgar, trashy way. There are ways to go about it and give “advice” without being so disgusting.
She has no class, no self respect, just ughhh. I can’t with her

And then her saying that’s the only way it will work. Tf!?
Complete idiot.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Just_wow wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:39 pm
RumpleMittens wrote:
🤢🤢🤢🤢 TMI
She’s disgusting.
Just complete trash.
Why does she always feel the need to talk about her sex life? In such a vulgar, trashy way. There are ways to go about it and give “advice” without being so disgusting.

Complete idiot.
Seriously. I'll never forget her post detailing her sex life before/after pregnancy when she said that before getting pregnant her and Kelvin had sex 2-3 times a day. WELL DUH that's because you were literally together for about 3 weeks before getting pregnant lol I think it's safe to assume that's what everyone is like in a brand new relationship. Hardly something to brag about.

Honestly I just follow her for entertainment value. Not only is she disgusting and just a shitty human being in general, her life seems so sad - she has few to zero friends, whenever she DOES become friends with someone she falls out with them within a month, she seems to constantly fall out with her family, she has zero goals beyond being a SAHM (what is she going to do when Ava leaves home? Lol) yet wants the validation of being a 'boss babe' so is constantly jumping from one 'project' to the other thinking it will bring in money, like her shitty review YouTube channel now. On top of that she has serious mental health issues (manic episodes, serious codependency, constantly seeking validation from strangers, to name just a few) which she seems to have no desire to get help for. Everyone in her circle is probably too scared of her snapping and cutting them out of her life to urge her to get the help she needs. I feel so sorry for that sweet little baby that these two immature dipshits are her parents and who she will have to rely on to guide her through life somehow. When they inevitably divorce Liz will probably be 100000x worse than she is now and Ava will be stuck with her.

AreTheyForReal
Naughty
Naughty

Post by AreTheyForReal »

Just_wow wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:39 pm
RumpleMittens wrote:
🤢🤢🤢🤢 TMI
She’s disgusting.
Just complete trash.

Complete idiot.
Beyond TMI and gross. However, she’s a liar, as always, because a slide or two after this she said she had contractions that day while doing a photo shoot. Which is it? Sex caused your labor or it just happened early? Also her spelling is atrocious. She’s supposed to be a SM manager?! :roll: :rofl:

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

AreTheyForReal wrote:Which is it? Sex caused your labor or it just happened early?
Lol she has no idea she just talks.

talktalktalk6
Learner
Learner

Post by talktalktalk6 »

And now she put on her stories that she had a dream she took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I cannot with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AreTheyForReal
Naughty
Naughty

Post by AreTheyForReal »

talktalktalk6 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:31 pm
And now she put on her stories that she had a dream she took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I cannot with her.

She made sure to show the alcohol bottle though

talktalktalk6
Learner
Learner

Post by talktalktalk6 »

AreTheyForReal wrote:
talktalktalk6 wrote:

She posted that she had a dream about being pregnant - she didn’t say she was pregnant. Just further baiting by her. It’s so annoying. Who does she thinks is really this invested in her life?

AreTheyForReal
Naughty
Naughty

Post by AreTheyForReal »

talktalktalk6 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:43 am
AreTheyForReal wrote:
talktalktalk6 wrote:

She posted that she had a dream about being pregnant - she didn’t say she was pregnant. Just further baiting by her. It’s so annoying. Who does she thinks is really this invested in her life?

Oh I know. I just found it funny that she put out there about the dream, but wait folks..I can’t be, because I’m drinking this alcohol. You know?

The people she thinks are interested are the idiots who post about what a great mom and all that $hit she is.

Boredboard
Learner
Learner

Post by Boredboard »

Fitness is a fad guys, it’s not like it extends and improves your quality of life or anything.

Just_wow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Just_wow »

Im guessing she went off on her brother Sam?
She was dissing her family and mentioned a Sam. But now those stories are deleted.
Wonder what the hell happened there

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

Definitely seems like a family with inevitable holiday celebration drama, every year, without fail.

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Post by whiskeyweights »

Just_wow wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:38 pm
Im guessing she went off on her brother Sam?
She was dissing her family and mentioned a Sam. But now those stories are deleted.
Wonder what the hell happened there
She posted an IG post about how everyone in her family is super fit with 6 packs and its all they care about. And how she feels like the fat one always even when she was super fit. I guess her family came at her over text in a group chat and Sam called her and Kelvin fat i think.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”