Informer
Informer

Re: Nikki “Jacked Upper Body” Quackketter - Part 16

Post by lucasdevlin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:18 am

Gossipmedium wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:07 pm
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:07 pm
Is she on a sponsored trip to Turks and whatever? Those 437 swimwear bottoms look kinda like diapers in the front to me. Girls, do you wear full on ass out bottoms on the beach? Would you wear a bathing suit how Nikki does with full on ass out? A legit question.

I couldn’t the reason being is I have a bigggg booty lol. It all ready grabs too much male attention if I go out in a thong it will be all she wrote. I don’t like men drooling over my ass like that is gross... at one point a man yelled he hopes I let my boyfriend f*ck me in the ass... don’t want to deal with that mess lol
That was me. I was hopped up on Up Energy Drinks™ and Ghost™ pre Workout, feeling pretty fly and confident in my Alphalete™ joggers, and I got out of line. My bad.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Gossipmedium » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:51 am

lucasdevlin wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:18 am
Gossipmedium wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:07 pm
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:07 pm
Is she on a sponsored trip to Turks and whatever? Those 437 swimwear bottoms look kinda like diapers in the front to me. Girls, do you wear full on ass out bottoms on the beach? Would you wear a bathing suit how Nikki does with full on ass out? A legit question.

I couldn’t the reason being is I have a bigggg booty lol. It all ready grabs too much male attention if I go out in a thong it will be all she wrote. I don’t like men drooling over my ass like that is gross... at one point a man yelled he hopes I let my boyfriend f*ck me in the ass... don’t want to deal with that mess lol
That was me. I was hopped up on Up Energy Drinks™ and Ghost™ pre Workout, feeling pretty fly and confident in my Alphalete™ joggers, and I got out of line. My bad.
:rofl:

Femmefatale8
Learner
Learner

Post by Femmefatale8 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:10 pm

Not sure why little things like this bother me but I find Nikki’s most recent Insta caption so tone deaf. ‘Highly recommend taking a Caribbean trip’ ...as if we all can bask in the luxury of all expenses paid for trips. Most people are struggling pay check to pay check. At least in that same caption draw attention to your privileged position of being given opportunities like that to travel. Especially amidst all this chaos in Sudan her post seems to be dripping in first world luxury.

Also on a side note I don’t know what it is but she always winds up looking trashy to me. Almost like the epitome of trailer trash (No I’m not classist as highlighted by my above rant) despite all the money she puts into her appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:28 am

Femmefatale8 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:10 pm
Not sure why little things like this bother me but I find Nikki’s most recent Insta caption so tone deaf. ‘Highly recommend taking a Caribbean trip’ ...as if we all can bask in the luxury of all expenses paid for trips. Most people are struggling pay check to pay check. At least in that same caption draw attention to your privileged position of being given opportunities like that to travel. Especially amidst all this chaos in Sudan her post seems to be dripping in first world luxury.

Also on a side note I don’t know what it is but she always winds up looking trashy to me. Almost like the epitome of trailer trash (No I’m not classist as highlighted by my above rant) despite all the money she puts into her appearance.

I agree. I was about to comment that she's looking extra rough this trip. Her face just looks so...off. The closed mouth "smile" look isn't really working for her.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:52 pm

I really feel like it’s the long hair that is helping her look messy.. in Hawaii her hair was short and for a first time in a long time was starting to look like her old self. Now her hair looks dry af it’s too light and she looks really bloated/puffy.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:02 pm

Femmefatale8 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:10 pm

Lol looking trashy is definitely on brand for her

All Hale To Kale
Debater
Debater

Post by All Hale To Kale » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Anyone else surprised she’s tagging fitness bands that aren’t Gymshark in her latest IG workout?

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:17 am

The angle she is sitting at in the leopard print bikini group photo in her stories is quite unfortunate.

Just a Girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Just a Girl » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:23 am

Her pictures from this trip have all been awful, she looks RAF and just...dirty?

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:53 am

None of them look dirty. :roll:

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:07 am

Yeah I don’t think she looks dirty but the preset she’s using in Lightroom is making her look orange. Whit probably influenced that

Just a Girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Just a Girl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:43 am

I don't mean that she looks physically dirty, it's hard to explain but looking at her pics, I just get a grubby vibe. IDK why?

MoneyLisa
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by MoneyLisa » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:13 am

I recall Nikki planning to move back to Texas (she was going to look at houses, etc.)...
Does anyone know what happened to that plan??
I really wish she'd move back...I'm so over the whole LA thing 🙄

sigma3zl
Talker
Talker

Post by sigma3zl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:53 pm

Zaful haul? She must be hurting for money because that company is really shady. The white shorts look like a diaper on her. Everything was very unflattering on her.

How can anyone actually think she's inspirational? She's lazy and all I hear is excuses by her stans.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:01 pm

i haven't even watched one of her videos in ages. i started to watch the one with her sisters and even that one was too boring. where is her management team? can they not step in and force her to be interesting? lol

dovahqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by dovahqueen » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:39 pm

Just a Girl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:43 am
I don't mean that she looks physically dirty, it's hard to explain but looking at her pics, I just get a grubby vibe. IDK why?
Same. I don't know if it's her skin, hair, the filter, or all three, but she just looks like she doesn't shower.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:42 pm

dovahqueen wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:39 pm
Just a Girl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:43 am
Same. I don't know if it's her skin, hair, the filter, or all three, but she just looks like she doesn't shower.
definitely the hair, but mostly the filter. I get the same vibe from Whitney and I'm positive she showers every single day but that orange filter/fake tan really makes them look gross. Just look at Brittany Dawn, homegirl looks like she rolled around in mud and I'm sure she cleans herself daily as well

Givemethedonut
Debater
Debater

Post by Givemethedonut » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:44 pm

sigma3zl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:53 pm
Zaful haul? She must be hurting for money because that company is really shady. The white shorts look like a diaper on her. Everything was very unflattering on her.

How can anyone actually think she's inspirational? She's lazy and all I hear is excuses by her stans.
Maybe she was just going for the easy creepy guy views with completely having her nipples on display. Anything for a view these days Nik.

Did y’all see she was doing a photo shoot with Gymshark, this girl doesn’t even look like she works out anymore. No definition anywhere, she didn’t even try.

lucasdevlin
Informer
Informer

Post by lucasdevlin » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:35 pm

Eventually Nikki's bare-minimum-effort was going to catch up to her. It looks like it's starting to, especially when compared to someone like Whitney.

Nikki's YT stats:

Whitney's YT stats:

Just a Girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Just a Girl » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:56 am

Givemethedonut wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:44 pm
sigma3zl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:53 pm

Maybe she was just going for the easy creepy guy views with completely having her nipples on display. Anything for a view these days Nik.

Did y’all see she was doing a photo shoot with Gymshark, this girl doesn’t even look like she works out anymore. No definition anywhere, she didn’t even try.
That's exactly what I thought, and her hair looked such a mess!

Givemethedonut
Debater
Debater

Post by Givemethedonut » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:27 am

[/quote]
That's exactly what I thought, and her hair looked such a mess!
[/quote]

She looked so much better with the short hair cut! Why do these YouTube’s always resort back to these long tacky extensions. They’re too long and heavy for your frame.
Just looks ratty.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:05 am

Oh wow, I think Heidi is around 740,000 on YT...

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:08 am

MoneyLisa wrote:I recall Nikki planning to move back to Texas (she was going to look at houses, etc.)...
Does anyone know what happened to that plan??
I really wish she'd move back...I'm so over the whole LA thing Image
I saw her commenting something along the lines of “stay tuned” when someone asked her the same thing in the comments of a yt video

screensiren
Debater
Debater

Post by screensiren » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:32 pm

She wasn't going to move back to Texas. She was buying a house in Texas to rent out but not planning on moving back officially yet.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:19 pm

So has anyone bought/been using that sunshine plan? You don’t hear about it since it dropped and usually she makes like some kind of announcement of how well it’s sold and thanks to fans. I wonder have people gotten smarter about just throwing there money away.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”