Lurkingbabe
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

Post by Lurkingbabe » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Vodkab4noon wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:37 pm
Doesn't autism run in families? Are we sure that Katy isn't on the spectrum?
There is a genetic predisposition but also gene mutations cause it if it’s not inherited. I wouldn’t be surprised if PEDs use caused any mutations. I never considered either of them to be on the spectrum but I don’t know them personally. It would explain Katy being introverted but I’m also an introvert and not on the spectrum so it’s hard to tell.

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Some kids just have big heads. My cousin’s head was huge as a baby, his doctor scared the crap out of my aunt about it before they realized it was nothing. He’s 17 now and just fine, and his head is now a normal size. Lol

My nephew is also severely autistic and his head was a normal size as a baby 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just hate speculating about an innocent baby. I’m sure he’ll grow into his head size.

Katy’s sneak peeks of her activewear looks like she’s just copying lululemon, which is not surprising whatsoever. Those two are not original or unique at all.

FakinFakinFakin
Informer
Informer

Post by FakinFakinFakin » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:44 pm

Did they just give up on bite meals?

sp00nful
Talker
Talker

Post by sp00nful » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:14 pm

I’m not calling their baby slow or speculating that he’s autistic, but he is SO behind on his milestones. He’s 11 months old and still can’t crawl... that’s insane to me. I have a feeling he won’t be able to walk until he’s 2 or older.

Jessrip25
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jessrip25 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 pm

Off topic but does Katy ever hold the baby?
:? Not trying to sound crazy but she seems to hardly do that , I'm sure she is just like many social media mom's and just sets him down to play on her phone most of the time

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:16 am

sp00nful wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:14 pm
I’m not calling their baby slow or speculating that he’s autistic, but he is SO behind on his milestones. He’s 11 months old and still can’t crawl... that’s insane to me. I have a feeling he won’t be able to walk until he’s 2 or older.
Not to defend Katy, but she posted a video of him already standing holding on to the couch. He might just skip crawling and go straight to walking. What other milestones has he missed?

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:14 am

DP. Two hours ago, she posted a video of him crawling. They are really bad about posting indirectly about everything that’s talked about here.

sunday
Informer
Informer

Post by sunday » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:11 pm

I'm curious about her apparel line, if she's going to price gouge like all the other influencer brands that think they're lululemon right off the bat of if it'll be priced reasonably

it must be so annoying to her that all these other girls churned out apparel lines out of thin air while she's been working on hers

Misshoneybee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Misshoneybee » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:04 pm

Seems he can only crawl a little bit, and he’s suuuper clumsy still when standing. Everytime I see him move he just seems so floppy like a rag doll, he has such low muscle tone. Along with the grippy knee pads she got him, I’m wondering if there is something going on for him to be that way. He’s not really missing milestones, he just seems super delayed for his age. Also, why do they keep shaving that boys head, leave his hair alone lol

Mohowe14
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mohowe14 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:40 am

I’m honestly very surprised with Katy being such a helicopter mom that she didn’t make Axel’s first haircut into a bigger deal.

sunday
Informer
Informer

Post by sunday » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:37 am

Misshoneybee wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:04 pm
Seems he can only crawl a little bit, and he’s suuuper clumsy still when standing. Everytime I see him move he just seems so floppy like a rag doll, he has such low muscle tone. Along with the grippy knee pads she got him, I’m wondering if there is something going on for him to be that way. He’s not really missing milestones, he just seems super delayed for his age. Also, why do they keep shaving that boys head, leave his hair alone lol
yes, floppy! That's the word I was trying to think of to describe him. He definitely seems "off" in regards to muscle tone and stability. I wonder if there is something actually going on that they don't want to share publicly, because he just is incredibly different from other babies (referencing mine, the babies I know irl, and all the ones I follow on instagram)

Layitonme64
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Layitonme64 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:10 am

He is so floppy! I thought I was the only who noticed. I bet you 100% it has to do with them putting him in the walker all day long and not letting him crawl around and explore on his own.

Misshoneybee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Misshoneybee » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:20 pm

Layitonme64 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:10 am
He is so floppy! I thought I was the only who noticed. I bet you 100% it has to do with them putting him in the walker all day long and not letting him crawl around and explore on his own.
I think that too. Because even before the walker it was always the bouncer/chair thing, his high chair, or plopped on the couch in the corner all day 🙄

Mohowe14
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mohowe14 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:33 pm

Shouldn’t he be trying to talk more by now too?

Layitonme64
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Layitonme64 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:40 pm

Yes. For the most part he was on track with talking but now it seems he’s behind on a lot of things. My son is exactly ten days younger than Axel. My son started crawling at the normal time, 8-9 months and now he walks back and forth while holding onto furniture. Axel is just now starting to crawl at a year old and can barely stand up while holding onto something. He should be able to stand up on his own without being so wobbly and floppy. It almost scary how wobbly, floppy and like jello his extremities are.

Nopelol
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nopelol » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:28 am

“Babies typically begin to crawl between 6 and 10 months, although some may skip the crawling phase altogether and go straight to pulling up, cruising, and walking. Help your babe get ready for his crawling debut by giving him lots of supervised tummy time.”

He might just be one of those who skip crawling! Not a big deal.

Phoenixfirefly
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Phoenixfirefly » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:34 am

Does anyone know why Haydn posted a public apology to Emily Duncan the other day? 🤔

arizonatea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arizonatea » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:09 am

Phoenixfirefly wrote:Does anyone know why Haydn posted a public apology to Emily Duncan the other day? Image
no idea why but emily shared it on her story & said it was a joke!

lab52
Learner
Learner

Post by lab52 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:31 pm

Axel is SO floppy. perfect word to describe what i was thinking. Haydn just posted a video of him on his IG story where the baby's ankle is just like folding in all sorts of directions. It's definitely weird. I think something is wrong and they just aren't talking about it.

Vodkab4noon
Informer
Informer

Post by Vodkab4noon » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:12 pm

I don't have kids so IDK what's normal and what's not, but definitely looks odd?

Yunrn
Learner
Learner

Post by Yunrn » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:39 pm

Are they moving to Florida? Haydn keeps mentioning that they would be sad if they sold their house, etc.

arizonatea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arizonatea » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:03 am

Yunrn wrote:Are they moving to Florida? Haydn keeps mentioning that they would be sad if they sold their house, etc.
they first mentioned it a while ago bc of the new construction all around their house. i think i saw on hayden’s story that IF they move it would be to florida

Misshoneybee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Misshoneybee » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:04 am

Yunrn wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:39 pm
Are they moving to Florida? Haydn keeps mentioning that they would be sad if they sold their house, etc.
I think so, someone asked if they would ever move somewhere else and he said they’re probably going to move to florida for tax purposes

regalbean
Debater
Debater

Post by regalbean » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:16 am

Is anybody even surprised that Haydn's cholesterol is so bad? He and Katy have horrible diets. Just look at the nutritional info on their bite meals that they eat twice a day lol. Then add in all the ice cream and added sugars they are eating. I remember one time they tried to say that eating a lot of sugar doesn't adversely affect your health :rofl:

Oh and the steroids. That'll get ya too.

Layitonme64
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Layitonme64 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:36 am

regalbean wrote:Is anybody even surprised that Haydn's cholesterol is so bad? He and Katy have horrible diets. Just look at the nutritional info on their bite meals that they eat twice a day lol. Then add in all the ice cream and added sugars they are eating. I remember one time they tried to say that eating a lot of sugar doesn't adversely affect your health :rofl:

Oh and the steroids. That'll get ya too.
How do you know his cholesterol is bad? I definitely believe it though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Fitness Influencers”