Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

Like anyone needs this dude’s flamboyant, overpriced used sneakers.

How about you donate some money instead of buying a million shoes in the first place and then trying to brand yourself as “generous” by telling everyone about how you’re giving them to the “needy” once you’ve taken a selfie or two in them and suddenly don’t want them anymore?

He tries to both demure about how he “doesn’t like posting shoes” because it makes him feel “icky” since he knows people see it as bragging, but also take a dig at people who are turned off by gratuitous and unnecessary displays of wealth because they’re just jealous and unwilling to “make it happen” for themselves (those poor assholes just hasn’t worked hard enough to find a butt model gravy train of their very own). Luckily for him, he finally seems to settle on the ol’ influencer standby that anyone who finds anything he does objectionable is just a jealous hater, and he’s going to keep working hard on not caring what anyone thinks.

Don’t worry dude: it’s ABUNDANTLY clear that living in “your own little bubble” is all you have any interest in doing.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

Man, I wish these 2 would go get some kind of education in nutrition or actually know what they are talking about and what is going into their supplements. On one of Katy's recent Q&A's she mentioned she used to go to college for nursing, but it just didn't "feel right" to her so she dropped out. Every time someone asks them a question about their Balance supplement, Katy and Hadyn always have a different answer. Like, "is it normal that I get headaches while taking balance" or "my blood pressure spiked while taking Balance, is that normal?" They're always like yep, just let your body adjust to it! Some of that sounds dangerous. Or if they get questions regarding healthy food and what to eat... "just count your macros" like what? They seem like they always have no idea what they are talking about.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

becausescience wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:51 pm
So on her newest post on her new “fitbykatyapp” Instagram page, am I the only one who thinks her face looks horrible in that picture? 😱
Omg yes! Her skin looks very aged and lacking elasticity and it’s super textured and does not look good. No one says airbrush yourself to death but that’s one of the worst pictures of her face I’ve ever seen. I’m shocked she let them use that.

Lurkingbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurkingbabe »

Apparently Balance was “copied” by some other company.
It’s not like the ingredients were made by them lol. What did they expect? I took myo-inositol before balance came out. I tried balance thinking it would help with all the extra stuff in it and all it did was make my periods heavy and cause me to binge eat and crave everything under the sun lol. So I went back to my $15 bottle from amazon. Also, maybe the “copycat” won’t sell it for $50 a bottle. :roll: sorry, I was very annoyed for a minute.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Lurkingbabe wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:53 pm
It’s not like the ingredients were made by them lol. What did they expect? I took myo-inositol before balance came out. I tried balance thinking it would help with all the extra stuff in it and all it did was make my periods heavy and cause me to binge eat and crave everything under the sun lol. So I went back to my $15 bottle from amazon. Also, maybe the “copycat” won’t sell it for $50 a bottle. :roll: sorry, I was very annoyed for a minute.
Omg! I tried the balance too and holy shit, I had the same effects. It didn't even take long for the cravings to start. How long were you using it?

Lurkingbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurkingbabe »

Vodkab4noon wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:00 pm
Lurkingbabe wrote:
Omg! I tried the balance too and holy shit, I had the same effects. It didn't even take long for the cravings to start. How long were you using it?
I used it for 2 months. I figured it might take a month to see some results but by the end of month 2 I didn’t want to waste my time or money anymore. I gained a horrendous amount of weight in those 2 months. I am always shocked when people sing it’s praises. But I didn’t have skin problems so I didn’t use it for that.

youknowyouloveme
Stalker
Stalker

Post by youknowyouloveme »

Lurkingbabe wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:04 pm
Vodkab4noon wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:00 pm
Lurkingbabe wrote:
I used it for 2 months. I figured it might take a month to see some results but by the end of month 2 I didn’t want to waste my time or money anymore. I gained a horrendous amount of weight in those 2 months. I am always shocked when people sing it’s praises. But I didn’t have skin problems so I didn’t use it for that.
Of course it was copied. They have no education. Do they really think that anyone believes they just came up with this magical pill that basically fixes everything and no one else knows about it? Honestly, this is an insult to their loyal customers. How dumb do they think they are?

Cwebb0310
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cwebb0310 »

I’m a longer time lurker of this thread. A google search on Katy has brought me here and I’ve spent my time reading all the separate threads on Katy. And although I fully agree with a lot of the comments, I still find myself following them on IG out of curiosity. But today I finally felt the need to chime in to hear others opinion. This morning Katy posted a Go Fund Me for a young child being treated for cancer. She links it, and I read the story and scroll through donations to see if she actually donated. Katy donated a measly $200!!! This girl has a $15k couch, a $1200 Snoo that axel didn’t use, paid a sleep consultant to get Axel on a sleep schedule, amongst tons of super expensive materialist items and she can only let go of $200. Maybe I’m reaching, but from what I’ve read it’s safe to say she’s a millionaire and all she could spare was what the crook charges one of her minions for a darn workout plan. Please tell me someone is as upset about it as I am.

Mohowe14
Talker
Talker

Post by Mohowe14 »

Exactly! She could have easily skipped on buying designer clothes and put those couple thousand dollars towards a better use than something she’ll only wear once for a picture.

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

lol I'm gonna say being mad at her for "only" donating $200 to a complete stranger's gofundme is super ridiculous.

I've seen her donate to another gofundme of an IG mom before that I was too wary to donate to, and like a week after this she's already going to starbucks every day, posting saying she's going to target to buy stuff she doesn't need, etc even though they just needed to raise $ for a hospital stay they couldn't afford, and on top of the random scams that have come to light on the site over the years you can never really trust everything.

Lurkingbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurkingbabe »

sunday wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:07 am
lol I'm gonna say being mad at her for "only" donating $200 to a complete stranger's gofundme is super ridiculous.

I've seen her donate to another gofundme of an IG mom before that I was too wary to donate to, and like a week after this she's already going to starbucks every day, posting saying she's going to target to buy stuff she doesn't need, etc even though they just needed to raise $ for a hospital stay they couldn't afford, and on top of the random scams that have come to light on the site over the years you can never really trust everything.
I’m on your side. I’ve only donated like $25 to close friends for their dogs emergency vet bill. I knew that they had a lot of expensive things happening at once (car totaled to no fault of their own, wedding planning, then the emergency vet bill) but also knew if they planned better or cut out some unnecessary things (nights out with friends, maybe not have a big wedding or cut back on decorations, etc) they wouldn’t have had to start a gofundme. I absolutely would not donate hundreds to a stranger just because of the scam culture a lone. Granted I make a fraction of what Katy does, so I would consider her $200 equivalent to my $25.

It’s silly to be mad she donated “so little” to a stranger. The fact she donated at all was nice. She could have kept it anonymous then y’all would have something to say about how she didn’t donate.

Mohowe14
Talker
Talker

Post by Mohowe14 »

If that’s the case and she feels so skeptical about it or whatever she shouldn’t be trying to get other people to donate

Cwebb0310
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cwebb0310 »

Saying I was mad because of such a small donation would be a over statement. She felt so strongly about the campaign to share it with her followers, but didn’t feel the willingness to make a sizable donation is off putting. But you’re right, there are scammers every where you turn but if that was her concern she wouldn’t of shared it. But honestly I’d take the risk to donate to a go fund me then a charity that only puts every 3 cents of the dollar into the actual cause.

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

random thought, but I'm kind of confused how they have to "try" so hard to conceive if they're both on Balance, "the world's greatest supplement that is Perfect and Changes Lives etc". She says she's been off birth control for years and they only use the pull out method...but if Balance helps their hormones so much shouldn't it be like.....relatively easy to conceive? Isn't that the point of it?

Mohowe14
Talker
Talker

Post by Mohowe14 »

I don’t doubt that Balance helps people conceive but with Katy and Haydn it doesn’t out weigh what PEDs do to you, which is cause infertility. So I’m sure they have to try harder or plan to stop taking PEDs to be able to conceive

bumblebee33
Learner
Learner

Post by bumblebee33 »

Katy Hearn please teach me how you “age so gracefully”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wallflower2019
Debater
Debater

Post by Wallflower2019 »

She definitely had a nose job /rhinoplasty. BUT! Lord forbid they change how they were made/created. *cough cough* how they are with axel. Am I the only one who thinks he looks like a bobble head??

Misshoneybee
Learner
Learner

Post by Misshoneybee »

Wallflower2019 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:03 am
She definitely had a nose job /rhinoplasty. BUT! Lord forbid they change how they were made/created. *cough cough* how they are with axel. Am I the only one who thinks he looks like a bobble head??
He really does. I think him not really having hair makes his head look bigger too. I’ve seen katy and haydn both say they think his brain is just big because of the prenatals and certain dha katy took while pregnant

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

bumblebee33 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:12 pm
Oh hi Katy

Post by Guest »

Vodkab4noon wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:46 pm
bumblebee33 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:12 pm
Oh hi Katy
That's def not Katy. The age so gracefully was in quotes meaning they probably don't think she's aged so gracefully and has used plastic surgery so she can't say she's aged gracefully if shes gotten a nose job, her lips done and botox to prevent the effects of aging Plus that person has posted a few times before

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”