majaxxxx
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by majaxxxx » Thu May 02, 2019 9:01 am

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am
But in all seriousness, he’s never been REALLY single since he’s done YouTube. I scrolled way back on his IG a few weeks ago and saw that right before he and Nikki got together, he was with another girl. He even shared a picture of Nikki wearing his “merch” hat (CG fitness/pre-Alphalete days) while he was dating said girl. Seems like he’s always had his eyes on his next girl before he ever actually gets with them.

He is so weird. His nasally voice... his goofy antics... I’m not sure what anyone sees in him. He looked good like 3-4 years ago, but the second he opens his mouth, it’s all out the window for me.
Classic monkey branching. Many insecure people do it, because the mere idea of being single for two weeks scares the shit out of them. Gross and pathetic.
I have no idea what anyone sees in him.

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Thu May 02, 2019 10:57 am

So here is a pic he shared of Nikki in his beanie, with a few others:

Then a few days later, he posts this pic with his gf:

I just think that’s so odd. And yes, very insecure. Lol

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Thu May 02, 2019 5:19 pm

sugarpop wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:37 pm
Kind of late, but I just looked at the comments on CGs Tell All Q n A and I appreciate his subbers roasting him for giving the reason of being 'chill' and 'not needy' as explanation for Heidi being the one.
Like your go-to reason is simply that she doesn't overwhelm you with her presence?

I personally think CG should just wait until he's forty, find a nice, pretty 30-year-old with her own life and stuff going on out of the sm spotlight and settle down and get married then. Being with an older woman is clearly putting him on a fastracked timeline he doesn't seem to want to conform to.
How is his timeline fast tracked? I don't really see what Heidi's done to make him any closer to the end of a timeline than he would have been anyway by this time. CG is much further ahead in life than other 25 year old dudes so it's kind of a given that he may advance in other areas of his life fast naturally. I really think CG and Heidi will get married in the next few years as long as Heidi continues to not push for it. If he didn't want to be in a serious relationship and just wanted to fuck around, he would. He tried it with London and it didn't work. JMO

fritzness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Fri May 03, 2019 6:20 am

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:19 pm
sugarpop wrote:
Kind of late, but I just looked at the comments on CGs Tell All Q n A and I appreciate his subbers roasting him for giving the reason of being 'chill' and 'not needy' as explanation for Heidi being the one.
Like your go-to reason is simply that she doesn't overwhelm you with her presence?

I personally think CG should just wait until he's forty, find a nice, pretty 30-year-old with her own life and stuff going on out of the sm spotlight and settle down and get married then. Being with an older woman is clearly putting him on a fastracked timeline he doesn't seem to want to conform to.
How is his timeline fast tracked? I don't really see what Heidi's done to make him any closer to the end of a timeline than he would have been anyway by this time. CG is much further ahead in life than other 25 year old dudes so it's kind of a given that he may advance in other areas of his life fast naturally. I really think CG and Heidi will get married in the next few years as long as Heidi continues to not push for it. If he didn't want to be in a serious relationship and just wanted to fuck around, he would. He tried it with London and it didn't work. JMO
I still think he does both :rofl:

majaxxxx
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by majaxxxx » Fri May 03, 2019 8:20 am

HoardganizedJen wrote:
I really think CG and Heidi will get married in the next few years as long as Heidi continues to not push for it. If he didn't want to be in a serious relationship and just wanted to fuck around, he would. He tried it with London and it didn't work. JMO
Well. it's not like he isn't doing both right now. Cheaters like him never change.

karlibel
Informer
Informer

Post by karlibel » Fri May 03, 2019 10:45 am

how ironic he took the dogs to the vet and says their over weight... I bet Christian doesn't look on here and Heidi does and she mentioned they look a little over weight... hey wassup hellooooo

sugarpop
Learner
Learner

Post by sugarpop » Fri May 03, 2019 1:52 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
sugarpop wrote:

Fast tracked in the sense his gf is 5 years older than him so he has to take her biological clock into consideration. I presume they're both the type to wait for marriage to have kids and weddings take maybe around a year to plan? So if he proposes in two years, engaged for a year, AND she gets pregnant right away plus pregnancy, she's having her first child at 34 then next at 36/37 if she wants to space them a few years apart. In this day and age that's perfectly normal for people but Heidi seems like she'd be a bit more old-fashioned and not want to wait so close to 40.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Fri May 03, 2019 2:15 pm

majaxxxx wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:20 am
HoardganizedJen wrote:
I really think CG and Heidi will get married in the next few years as long as Heidi continues to not push for it. If he didn't want to be in a serious relationship and just wanted to fuck around, he would. He tried it with London and it didn't work. JMO
Well. it's not like he isn't doing both right now. Cheaters like him never change.
Where are the receipts? This is 10000000% speculation.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Fri May 03, 2019 3:09 pm

Ewww

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta » Fri May 03, 2019 5:56 pm

Spid wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:09 pm
Ewww
Care to expand for those of us that don’t want to watch? Or at least time stamp?

lucasdevlin
Informer
Informer

Post by lucasdevlin » Fri May 03, 2019 7:21 pm

OmegaBetaZeta wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 5:56 pm
for those of us that don’t want to watch? Or at least time stamp?
If you hit play it starts at the right time stamp. Max's dog crapped on Christian's couch at 2am and Christian texted Max about it then. Max went to Christian's house that afternoon and the crap was still on the couch. Christian just left dog crap sitting on his own couch for half a day. Disgusting.

sugarpop
Learner
Learner

Post by sugarpop » Fri May 03, 2019 10:59 pm

lucasdevlin wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:21 pm
OmegaBetaZeta wrote:
If you hit play it starts at the right time stamp. Max's dog crapped on Christian's couch at 2am and Christian texted Max about it then. Max went to Christian's house that afternoon and the crap was still on the couch. Christian just left dog crap sitting on his own couch for half a day. Disgusting.
Maybe christian texted him assuming he'd clean it up. Like. If someone else's dog makes a mess in my house, I'm not cleaning that shit up, that's on the owner. Not my responsibility

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Sat May 04, 2019 1:31 am

sugarpop wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:59 pm
lucasdevlin wrote:
OmegaBetaZeta wrote:
Maybe christian texted him assuming he'd clean it up. Like. If someone else's dog makes a mess in my house, I'm not cleaning that shit up, that's on the owner. Not my responsibility
I'd be the same if I didn't have a dog but CG does and he's used to Ava shitting all over so he should have just dealt with it.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms » Sat May 04, 2019 4:24 am

sugarpop wrote:
lucasdevlin wrote:
OmegaBetaZeta wrote:
So you'd rather leave shit on your couch for 24 hours to make your friend clean it up?

buttaface561
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 » Sat May 04, 2019 4:28 am

why can't any of these boobs train their dogs correctly? it's not rocket science.

just disgusts me.

CarmineChameleon
Talker
Talker

Post by CarmineChameleon » Sat May 04, 2019 4:34 am

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:15 pm
majaxxxx wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:20 am
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Where are the receipts? This is 10000000% speculation.
Of course it is. We speculate on everyone in this forum and not all have receipts. I'm assuming people continue to say it bc of his infamous track record: pre-nikki, nikki, London, nikki again, Heidi. I feel like I missed a girl tbh but it's well documented that he likes to keep his options open and immediately move the woman from the back burner to main dish when the current is starting to fizzle.

CarmineChameleon
Talker
Talker

Post by CarmineChameleon » Sat May 04, 2019 4:37 am

heelerms wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:24 am
sugarpop wrote:
lucasdevlin wrote:
OmegaBetaZeta wrote:
So you'd rather leave shit on your couch for 24 hours to make your friend clean it up?
Yeah, I could never. That's a biohazard and just petty/lazy. It's not his dog but still his couch. Yuck.

fritzness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Sat May 04, 2019 7:52 am

THERE IS NO WAY I am leaving dog shit on my COUCH for a full fucking DAY to teach someone a lesson. No, that literal shit is coming off that couch the SECOND I find it. What is wrong with these people!??!?! That is SO GROSS. The smell alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ynzb
Talker
Talker

Post by ynzb » Sat May 04, 2019 8:22 am

Yeah, screw teaching moments. The smell would permeate! My dog is house broken, but the one time he did have an accident in the middle of the night, the smell actually woke me up.

That house must be a Petri dish of bacteria.

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:52 am

I hate how joe laughs it off as “that’s the life of a yotuber!” Lmfao, idc how busy I am, the shit is gonna get cleaned up the second I find it. Hell, I would have even cleaned the stain.

Christian reminds me of my old roommates from college. If I saw dishes in the sink that were theirs, I would clean them while I was cleaning my own dish. But if a dish I used was in the sink, they would only clean theirs. It was so petty and ridiculous. Christian would be that petty person.

Pxxn
Learner
Learner

Post by Pxxn » Sat May 04, 2019 12:31 pm

That is disgusting... Wow I would not want to sit on that couch if I was a guest 🤢

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Sat May 04, 2019 12:40 pm

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:52 am
I hate how joe laughs it off as “that’s the life of a yotuber!” Lmfao, idc how busy I am, the shit is gonna get cleaned up the second I find it. Hell, I would have even cleaned the stain.

Christian reminds me of my old roommates from college. If I saw dishes in the sink that were theirs, I would clean them while I was cleaning my own dish. But if a dish I used was in the sink, they would only clean theirs. It was so petty and ridiculous. Christian would be that petty person.
Pretty sure that was sarcasm mocking CG

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sat May 04, 2019 3:02 pm

fritzness wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:52 am
THERE IS NO WAY I am leaving dog shit on my COUCH for a full fucking DAY to teach someone a lesson. No, that literal shit is coming off that couch the SECOND I find it. What is wrong with these people!??!?! That is SO GROSS. The smell alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For real!!! Absolutely disgusting. I could never live with pets that piss and shit all over my house... that's why I've trained mine. These people live in absolute filth if they don't care about a pile of shit sitting on the couch for more than two minutes.

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:49 am

Spid wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:40 pm
Bootyguru2 wrote:

I think it was sarcasm too, but also a tinge bit of seriousness because they both know that’s the excuse Christian would give.

fritzness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Sun May 05, 2019 8:42 am

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:49 am
Spid wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:40 pm
Bootyguru2 wrote:

I think it was sarcasm too, but also a tinge bit of seriousness because they both know that’s the excuse Christian would give.
The fact that Joe is the on Maxx was talking to and is the first person we see after seeing dog shit on a couch associates him with that nastiness. I would NOT want to be in that video AT ALL.

Return to “Fitness Influencers”