ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post Reply
Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 669
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 479 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Bootyguru2 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:05 pm

Saw someone in the fitnessinstafamous comments on the Brittany lesser pic say that they saw bela Fernandez (sp?) posted a story with Christian and it looked odd. And there was a video where they were looking at each other... both were deleted. Did anyone see this?

User avatar
Vodkab4noon
Informer
Informer
Posts: 409
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:28 am
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Vodkab4noon » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:15 pm

oooo Heidi watch out.

That's also gross because that girl looks like she's 12.

Fitnesscakes
Talker
Talker
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:41 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Fitnesscakes » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:52 pm

I saw that comment on fitnessinsra as well. Does anyone have screenshots before Bella deleted the vid of her and Christian ? Also I thought it was weird that Grace was staying in the alphalete air BNB with bela

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3172
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:25 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Spid » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:37 pm

Don't think Grace was staying there, think she just went to film a video with Bela and Gaby. CG had gone by then.

UrBoring
Learner
Learner
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:50 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by UrBoring » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:41 pm

Christian isn’t trustworthy. Nikki dodged a bullet with this old mate...truly. Heidi, you lose em how you win em.

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 669
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 479 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Bootyguru2 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:59 am

I’m vaguely keeping up with this years summer shredding. I watched his grocery one and another what I eat in a day. In his grocery haul, he has Heidi explain the pink Himalayan sea salt benefits.... which he has done in the past. And I remember her first video ever, she explained the benefits of pink Himalayan salt.
What is with his obsession with that?! I feel like he watched that video of hers and thought it made her look smart or something so now he pulls it out of his ass randomly like a magic trick. It’s so stupid but I find it so funny

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3172
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:25 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Spid » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:25 pm

ghost pepper sighting

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 10582
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 2134 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by HoardganizedJen » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:33 pm

Spid wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:25 pm
ghost pepper sighting
At least he admitted he's a grower, not a shower. I mean... I guess we have to believe him until the Alphabunny sex tape releases. :rofl:

fritzness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:32 pm
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 559 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by fritzness » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:59 am

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:33 pm
Spid wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:25 pm
ghost pepper sighting
At least he admitted he's a grower, not a shower. I mean... I guess we have to believe him until the Alphabunny sex tape releases. :rofl:
I give it another 2 years if they're still together.

User avatar
VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 am
Has thanked: 591 times
Been thanked: 884 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by VonTrappJediMaster » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:47 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:33 pm
Spid wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:25 pm
ghost pepper sighting
At least he admitted he's a grower, not a shower. I mean... I guess we have to believe him until the Alphabunny sex tape releases. :rofl:
WTH when did he admit that?

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:52 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by heelerms » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:22 pm

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:59 am
I’m vaguely keeping up with this years summer shredding. I watched his grocery one and another what I eat in a day. In his grocery haul, he has Heidi explain the pink Himalayan sea salt benefits.... which he has done in the past. And I remember her first video ever, she explained the benefits of pink Himalayan salt.
What is with his obsession with that?! I feel like he watched that video of hers and thought it made her look smart or something so now he pulls it out of his ass randomly like a magic trick. It’s so stupid but I find it so funny
Lol she'd randomly point that out all the time in her videos with Josh, but I think he was the one who showed it to her because he always cooked

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3172
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:25 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Spid » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:10 am

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:47 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:33 pm
Spid wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:25 pm
ghost pepper sighting
At least he admitted he's a grower, not a shower. I mean... I guess we have to believe him until the Alphabunny sex tape releases. :rofl:
WTH when did he admit that?
In the same q&a where he said him and Nikki are cool. Tbf, we've all seen the pics, he could hardly say he was a shower.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:52 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by heelerms » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:41 am

fritzness wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:59 am
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:33 pm
Spid wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:25 pm
ghost pepper sighting
At least he admitted he's a grower, not a shower. I mean... I guess we have to believe him until the Alphabunny sex tape releases. :rofl:
I give it another 2 years if they're still together.
They'll end up making porn hub vlogs :rofl:

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 10582
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 2134 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:22 pm

heelerms wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:41 am
fritzness wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:59 am
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:33 pm
Spid wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:25 pm
ghost pepper sighting
At least he admitted he's a grower, not a shower. I mean... I guess we have to believe him until the Alphabunny sex tape releases. :rofl:
I give it another 2 years if they're still together.
They'll end up making porn hub vlogs :rofl:

AMATEUR COUPLE BLOWJOB CUMSHOT PUBLIC SEX IN THE GYM | SUMMER ASS SHREDDERS XXX

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 10582
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 2134 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by HoardganizedJen » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:05 pm



This post made me think of Nala... I feel like Nala is bigger than this dog. I didn't realize huskies being fat was such a problem so I'm inclined to think CG has no clue whatsoever. Hopefully their vet intervenes and says something.

lucy4567
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:17 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by lucy4567 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:38 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:05 pm


This post made me think of Nala... I feel like Nala is bigger than this dog. I didn't realize huskies being fat was such a problem so I'm inclined to think CG has no clue whatsoever. Hopefully their vet intervenes and says something.
I don't think Nalla is overweight. Maxx said in a recent vlog that Nalla weights 40lbs (he was comparing Dood to Nalla). 40lbs for a female husky is totally appropriate.

User avatar
lucasdevlin
Informer
Informer
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:47 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 176 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by lucasdevlin » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:12 am

Huskies also look bulkier as their coats grow out, so it can be hard to tell if they're really THICC or not.

SuspiciousYam
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:16 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by SuspiciousYam » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:50 am

Not only is she definitely NOT enjoying the heat of Texas, Nala is also not getting any exercise. She seemed so happy with Knox at Christian's parents' house too, and now they're separated. Cold climate + lots of exercise, I think everyone knows that's what huskies need to be happy and healthy. Christian seems like a bad owner. And then enter Heidi with her abundance of puppuccinos and track record of bad dog ownership. Just no. Learn to treat your animals properly. If you're too busy to pay proper attention to them, you're not fit to have them. He should've left Nala with his parents who seem like decent people that took care of the dogs well. Sorry that I'm just repeating what's been said before on the topic but nothing angers me like seeing an irresponsible pet owner.

Online
Triumvirate
Learner
Learner
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:40 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Triumvirate » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:16 pm

lucy4567 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:38 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:05 pm


This post made me think of Nala... I feel like Nala is bigger than this dog. I didn't realize huskies being fat was such a problem so I'm inclined to think CG has no clue whatsoever. Hopefully their vet intervenes and says something.
I don't think Nalla is overweight. Maxx said in a recent vlog that Nalla weights 40lbs (he was comparing Dood to Nalla). 40lbs for a female husky is totally appropriate.
That dog is very clearly overweight and if you look at the picture of CG holding her on his page, you can see how much is just fur and what is just her body.

The thing is is that canine obesity is SO common these days that many people can’t actually recognize it. Most people consider a normal weight, fit dog to be “emaciated” or too skinny and what most people consider “normal” is in fact overweight

Pxxn
Learner
Learner
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:52 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Pxxn » Wed May 01, 2019 4:50 am

Triumvirate wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:16 pm
lucy4567 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:38 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:05 pm


This post made me think of Nala... I feel like Nala is bigger than this dog. I didn't realize huskies being fat was such a problem so I'm inclined to think CG has no clue whatsoever. Hopefully their vet intervenes and says something.
I don't think Nalla is overweight. Maxx said in a recent vlog that Nalla weights 40lbs (he was comparing Dood to Nalla). 40lbs for a female husky is totally appropriate.
That dog is very clearly overweight and if you look at the picture of CG holding her on his page, you can see how much is just fur and what is just her body.

The thing is is that canine obesity is SO common these days that many people can’t actually recognize it. Most people consider a normal weight, fit dog to be “emaciated” or too skinny and what most people consider “normal” is in fact overweight
This ^ literally everything you said.
https://www.instagram.com/nallaguzman/p ... aolw9b1nnb
Nalla is definitely overweight, you could clearly see it, especially in this photo. I also question if Nalla is really 40lbs, then again she seems short for a husky. For comparison (don't know how to just post a photo, so I may remove my link after) here is my husky mix, he's a male and weighs almost 50lbs

fritzness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:32 pm
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 559 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by fritzness » Wed May 01, 2019 7:09 am

I'm not an expert or whatever but I read somewhere that when a dog sits like that, with its back legs apart, it's because of weight.

Gennf
Learner
Learner
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:12 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Gennf » Wed May 01, 2019 9:05 am

Pxxn wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:50 am
Triumvirate wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:16 pm
lucy4567 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:38 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:05 pm


This post made me think of Nala... I feel like Nala is bigger than this dog. I didn't realize huskies being fat was such a problem so I'm inclined to think CG has no clue whatsoever. Hopefully their vet intervenes and says something.
I don't think Nalla is overweight. Maxx said in a recent vlog that Nalla weights 40lbs (he was comparing Dood to Nalla). 40lbs for a female husky is totally appropriate.
That dog is very clearly overweight and if you look at the picture of CG holding her on his page, you can see how much is just fur and what is just her body.

The thing is is that canine obesity is SO common these days that many people can’t actually recognize it. Most people consider a normal weight, fit dog to be “emaciated” or too skinny and what most people consider “normal” is in fact overweight
This ^ literally everything you said.
https://www.instagram.com/nallaguzman/p ... aolw9b1nnb
Nalla is definitely overweight, you could clearly see it, especially in this photo. I also question if Nalla is really 40lbs, then again she seems short for a husky. For comparison (don't know how to just post a photo, so I may remove my link after) here is my husky mix, he's a male and weighs almost 50lbs
Off topic, but your dog is absolutely beautiful! <3 Do you know what breeds he is (in addition to husky)?

And concerning Nalla, I mean it's rather obvious she's overweight. :( Whether she's 40 pounds or not (which I don't think she is, I'm guessing more like 50-55), it's visibly a little too much for her frame and size. Huskies are very lean and athletic and she looks a bit sturdy to be honest. Her weight isn't THAT bad though, if they exercised her more, she'd be "shredded" in no time.

And for me, at least, going on walks with my dog are the best parts of my day! Walking gives me a break from working (I work at home and walk my dog 3-4x a day), calms me, gives me time to think, fresh air and - more than anything - is crucial for the mental and physical health of my dog. There are literally no cons. And CG and Heidi make their own schedules and mostly work from home, so they should be able to fit in some time to walk her. It might do them some good, too - time off social media and getting outside (and cardio, obvi!) instead of always being indoors, might be even therapeutic.
English isn't my first, second or third language, so excuse my spelling and grammar. :tu: :respekt:

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3172
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:25 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Spid » Wed May 01, 2019 11:43 am

His new company is the distribution centre Relay which he is partnering with Dereck on. They currently have just Alphalete and BB as clients, not sure why Maxx isn't using them?

Wasn't Denae one of the first people to work for Alphalete? He was talking about Dereck being there from the start and then Becca came but no mention of Denae so she is getting airbrushed out of their history.

sugarpop
Learner
Learner
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:57 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by sugarpop » Wed May 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Kind of late, but I just looked at the comments on CGs Tell All Q n A and I appreciate his subbers roasting him for giving the reason of being 'chill' and 'not needy' as explanation for Heidi being the one.
Like your go-to reason is simply that she doesn't overwhelm you with her presence?

I personally think CG should just wait until he's forty, find a nice, pretty 30-year-old with her own life and stuff going on out of the sm spotlight and settle down and get married then. Being with an older woman is clearly putting him on a fastracked timeline he doesn't seem to want to conform to.

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 669
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 479 times

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Bootyguru2 » Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 am

sugarpop wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:37 pm
Kind of late, but I just looked at the comments on CGs Tell All Q n A and I appreciate his subbers roasting him for giving the reason of being 'chill' and 'not needy' as explanation for Heidi being the one.
Like your go-to reason is simply that she doesn't overwhelm you with her presence?

I personally think CG should just wait until he's forty, find a nice, pretty 30-year-old with her own life and stuff going on out of the sm spotlight and settle down and get married then. Being with an older woman is clearly putting him on a fastracked timeline he doesn't seem to want to conform to.
Until then, he will just continue to stay with Heidi. God forbid he ever takes some time to be single, don’t you know how detrimental that is to views?????

But in all seriousness, he’s never been REALLY single since he’s done YouTube. I scrolled way back on his IG a few weeks ago and saw that right before he and Nikki got together, he was with another girl. He even shared a picture of Nikki wearing his “merch” hat (CG fitness/pre-Alphalete days) while he was dating said girl. Seems like he’s always had his eyes on his next girl before he ever actually gets with them.

He is so weird. His nasally voice... his goofy antics... I’m not sure what anyone sees in him. He looked good like 3-4 years ago, but the second he opens his mouth, it’s all out the window for me.

Post Reply

Return to “Fitness Influencers”