ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Spid »

Didn't realise it was show day today until I saw Maxx's story. I'm sure someone from Reddit will be there so I'll see if I can find out where he placed.

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

Spid wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:25 pm
Didn't realise it was show day today until I saw Maxx's story. I'm sure someone from Reddit will be there so I'll see if I can find out where he placed.
Saw shawley won overall men’s physique, how butthurt do you think Christian is, even though that’s his bro, “no one at that show worked harder than me” shawley just breezed in and took the whole thing 😂

screensiren
Debater
Debater

Post by screensiren »

Givemethedonut wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:18 pm
Spid wrote:
Saw shawley won overall men’s physique, how butthurt do you think Christian is, even though that’s his bro, “no one at that show worked harder than me” shawley just breezed in and took the whole thing 😂

CHRISTIAN GOT 4TH. LOLZ

Post by Guest »

We should send Christian a cake:

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

:HK:
screensiren wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:45 pm
Givemethedonut wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:18 pm
Spid wrote:

CHRISTIAN GOT 4TH. LOLZ
Holy shit. I was thinking at least 2nd. All that for 4th. I guess some people did work harder. Wonder if he’ll post anything

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

I find it interesting how the only person that's mentioned that Shawley won on instagram is his girlfriend

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

heelerms wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:56 am
I find it interesting how the only person that's mentioned that Shawley won on instagram is his girlfriend
My guess is no one wants to rub it in Guzman’s face because they’re all friends. That can we awkward. At least wait until they’re all back in their perspective homes ha

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Givemethedonut wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:43 am
heelerms wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:56 am
My guess is no one wants to rub it in Guzman’s face because they’re all friends. That can we awkward. At least wait until they’re all back in their perspective homes ha
They should all be allowed to celebrate whoever wins. If they have to tiptoe around Guz's precious feelings, he's a toxic person.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

I don't think anyone is tiptoeing around anything, they are just trying to build suspense for their next YouTube videos. From previous years I don't ever recall them saying where they placed on IG.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:14 am
Ashley Dreyer also posted about Shawley winning. I'm glad CG bombed. Maybe now he'll stop competing and have to come up with unique, interesting content every summer. I'm even bored of the Alphalete summer shredding show already. Yawn.
I'd agree if he hadn't spawned it off into a massively profitable venture with the online competition and Alphalete show. Kind of has to keep trucking on with it now to sell the competitions.

The numbers are down year on year but he still gets way more views than any other fitness guy I follow.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Guzman is boiling deep down, but he is going to play it off like he is happy because his bro won. It’s not like he was second... HE WAS FOURTH! All that work to get fourth, but hey karma is a bitch. CG was very cocky more than usual this summer shredding saying he worked harder than anyone else, and talking shit about people who do the same thing. Poor Heidi and nabeil had to put up with his rage, moods, and complaints for that. I’ll be honest I love his dedication and that he works hard, but I do think he over did it this prep. He looked emaciated and about 15years older and just dried out skin on top of muscle and veins coming out all over his legs. There is a such thing as working too hard in which he did and it caused him to lose. His ego is going to be killed because all of that for nothing. Shawley deserves it that dude just went in with no expectations and looked healthy through it all.

Max the cat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Max the cat »

I feel like he should stop competing and brand himself more as a business magnate. He can’t even get his health together enough to sleep more than 4 hours a night. I’ve been watching his videos for commiseration since I’ve been dieting too, but even from that POV it’s been painful to watch himself grind himself into the ground mentally and physically. The dude can’t even put a full sentence together in most of his SS videos. He could easily continue Summer Shredding as a lifestyle thing—that’s why most of his viewers do it anyway.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Who is going to the Caymans? I keep hearing that Maxx is going so I guess it's Max, CG and Heidi? Is Maxx going to keep Nabil company? Shawley

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Max the cat wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:20 am
I feel like he should stop competing and brand himself more as a business magnate. He can’t even get his health together enough to sleep more than 4 hours a night. I’ve been watching his videos for commiseration since I’ve been dieting too, but even from that POV it’s been painful to watch himself grind himself into the ground mentally and physically. The dude can’t even put a full sentence together in most of his SS videos. He could easily continue Summer Shredding as a lifestyle thing—that’s why most of his viewers do it anyway.
This!! Exactly I struggled keeping up with this years SS because of those reasons. Him literally killing himself and making unhealthy choices because he wants to be “the best”. There is nothing wrong with being that way, but being the best doesn’t mean running yourself into the ground. I almost felt like I was watching him starve himself and have lots of sleep deprived days.

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

I was just tired of all his BS “motivational speeches,” where he was basically just hyping up why he was sooooo amazing. You know 100% he thought he was going to win. Most likely thought he’d win the whole thing. One of his videos he had people guess who was going to win, him or shawley, not even considering everyone else in the comp. dude was cocky as hell, and I’m glad he was knocked down a peg. I guess it was shawley and 2 others that were better than you🤷🏽‍♀️ He’ll make up some Bs about this just firing him up to make a better package for next year 🙄

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

Has he ever placed first in one of his competitions? I feel like he's come up short in the competitions since I started following him a few years ago.

I think at this point, he just competes because it's built-in content that eats up a quarter of each year and because "summer shredding" has become this marketable thing for him.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

spilledmytea wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:52 pm
Has he ever placed first in one of his competitions? I feel like he's come up short in the competitions since I started following him a few years ago.

I think at this point, he just competes because it's built-in content that eats up a quarter of each year and because "summer shredding" has become this marketable thing for him.

If I’m remembering correctly he has won first place the last 3 years I believe.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

I thought he only won at the battle of the bay, but I have no idea, I don’t keep up with him that closely.

He even said he thought he looked better like two weeks or so prior to the show. He looks wayyyyy to skinny/lean to win.

Post by Guest »

Christian came in 2nd in his 2017 comp but the real kicker is that the guy who beat him was one of Christian's own fans who was cutting and competing as part of Christian's Summer Shredding viewer challenge... so not only did CG take the L onstage, but he also had to give the guy $2,500 a couple weeks later lmao

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

Anyone know how much nabileh makes doing this summer shredding series? Like he literally flys out here and lies in Christians house just to fill him nonstop for a whole summer. That’s got to be a lot of money right.

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”