Post by buttaface561 »

:tu: <3

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - P

Post by Bootyguru2 »

I don’t think I’ve ever praised a thread name before, but this one deserves it :rofl: :rofl: yassssss

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Healthyish85 »

i haven't watched his latest Q&A...surely it is clickbait. he is the LAST person to give advice on that subject!!!

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

fritzness wrote:What an asshole Image https://imgur.com/a/RtyIKxG
What the fuck? can I get a tl;dw on the break up part?

Post by Guest »

He uploaded the video with the title "Breakups" and then got hit hard with thumbs downs for clickbaiting so he changed the title to that "Honest Q&A..." one.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

lucasdevlin wrote:He uploaded the video with the title "Breakups" and then got hit hard with thumbs downs for clickbaiting so he changed the title to that "Honest Q&A..." one.
Thanks for reminding me that I should go give in a thumbs down :D

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

fritzness wrote:What an asshole Image https://imgur.com/a/RtyIKxG
make a video dishing all the dirt except the part where you were dating an 18 year old and broke up with Nikki on her birthday

PooPoo
Learner
Learner

Post by PooPoo »

That poor little dog is hard to train because they are very sensitive dogs and loyal. There are too many people and big dogs around and he is nervous. Be kind to animals please. They have feelings too. That little dog is just scared and needs someone to be loyal to and it isn't Heidi the dog hater. Those people are too busy and they aren't loyal to their pets. Always away on trips and different people there and he feels lost. That little dog just needs love and attention and a smaller home with fewer people. That place is nuts. It's a huge office with people coming and going all the time. I'm disgusted at the hate of a poor little dog that is just going bathroom everywhere out of nervousness. He needs love. Put yourself in that dogs life and imagine how awful it is, How come Becca doesn't love and take care of it. He gave it to her. Becca is an asshole. Just look at her idiotic Ig. Cold hearted bitch, I think Heidi is a cold hearted lying bitch too but she acts differently to get her way.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

PooPoo wrote:That poor little dog is hard to train because they are very sensitive dogs and loyal. There are too many people and big dogs around and he is nervous. Be kind to animals please. They have feelings too. That little dog is just scared and needs someone to be loyal to and it isn't Heidi the dog hater. Those people are too busy and they aren't loyal to their pets. Always away on trips and different people there and he feels lost. That little dog just needs love and attention and a smaller home with fewer people. That place is nuts. It's a huge office with people coming and going all the time. I'm disgusted at the hate of a poor little dog that is just going bathroom everywhere out of nervousness. He needs love. Put yourself in that dogs life and imagine how awful it is, How come Becca doesn't love and take care of it. He gave it to her. Becca is an asshole. Just look at her idiotic Ig. Cold hearted bitch, I think Heidi is a cold hearted lying bitch too but she acts differently to get her way.
Um... who is hating on the dog? I'm pretty sure everyone here blames the people in that dog's life for it shitting everywhere.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

fritzness wrote:
PooPoo wrote:That poor little dog is hard to train because they are very sensitive dogs and loyal. There are too many people and big dogs around and he is nervous. Be kind to animals please. They have feelings too. That little dog is just scared and needs someone to be loyal to and it isn't Heidi the dog hater. Those people are too busy and they aren't loyal to their pets. Always away on trips and different people there and he feels lost. That little dog just needs love and attention and a smaller home with fewer people. That place is nuts. It's a huge office with people coming and going all the time. I'm disgusted at the hate of a poor little dog that is just going bathroom everywhere out of nervousness. He needs love. Put yourself in that dogs life and imagine how awful it is, How come Becca doesn't love and take care of it. He gave it to her. Becca is an asshole. Just look at her idiotic Ig. Cold hearted bitch, I think Heidi is a cold hearted lying bitch too but she acts differently to get her way.
Um... who is hating on the dog? I'm pretty sure everyone here blames the people in that dog's life for it shitting everywhere.
This person has been posting really strange things on all the threads. :?

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Probably just best to ignore the troll in all the threads.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

That's not how you spell Seattle.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Does anyone know why Knox doesnt live with Christian anymore? All he talks about now is Nala, esp in his most recent video.
Did I miss anything? (I see on papaguz's page shes living with them but just curious if he's mentioned why)

sugarpop
Learner
Learner

Post by sugarpop »

GluteActivation wrote:Does anyone know why Knox doesnt live with Christian anymore? All he talks about now is Nala, esp in his most recent video.
Did I miss anything? (I see on papaguz's page shes living with them but just curious if he's mentioned why)
Knox is "Nikki's dog" that they got together after Christian already owned Nala. She left Knox to stay with Nala when the two broke up and I always assumed the dog stays mainly with his parents because it reminds CG of Nikki. But that's just my take.
Not sure if Knox is a boy or girl btw.

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

sugarpop wrote:
GluteActivation wrote:Does anyone know why Knox doesnt live with Christian anymore? All he talks about now is Nala, esp in his most recent video.
Knox is "Nikki's dog" that they got together after Christian already owned Nala. She left Knox to stay with Nala when the two broke up and I always assumed the dog stays mainly with his parents because it reminds CG of Nikki. But that's just my take.
its sad because the dogs were bonded and he separated them anyway

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

sugarpop wrote:

Yeah I know that part. Knox is a girl
I know they had a hard time training her so I wonder if that's why he doesn't keep her, because she's misbehaved? Or maybe he just doesnt like her.
But yeah it makes me sad cause I thought they were bonded so I wonder if Knox is sad that she's alone now :(

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”