Brittany Definitely Didn't Eat That Dawnut - Part 3

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittany Definitely Didn't Eat That Dawnut - Part 3

Post by treelee »

junkfoodCA wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:52 am
Bootyguru2 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:38 am
Zach seems really happy, and I’m happy for him!! I wonder how long after the divorce it will take him to propose to his new girl or if they will even last.
Same, I've been rooting for him. As someone who has gone through a divorce, there's certainly two people involved who likely both made mistakes (unless abuse is the root cause), but I've always believed him. His new girlfriend is super cute.

What I really hope is that he isn't liable for helping with the refunds. No doubt an argument can be made that if he benefited from the income, then he is obligated to be part of the refunds. Texas is a community property state after all. But it just feels so unfair especially since I'm sure Brittany has been spending more of the money than he has. Hopefully for his sake, the money has been held up in an escrow so that he doesnt have to bankrupt himself to help with refunds.
I mean I wouldn't want him to go bankrupt or anything... but if he loses all her money he would've got in the divorce because of this I really have no sympathy. He sat there knowing exactly how she was making that money and never did anything. I think he was even part of the brand "helping" at times. Don't get me wrong, I love his pettyness on the internet, but I'm not mistaking it as him being a good person. I have no idea if he was abusive or a terrible husband, but thing is, he was happy to sit by and pretend it was okay until he left the marriage. I hope he realizes it was wrong and moves on and is happy and does better in the future.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

I wonder if there is a way his lawyers/he can prove he was NOT aware of how she was not fulfilling her part of the coaching etc? He can't fix anything or call her out if he isn't aware she is ignoring and blocking, so I wonder if there's a way he can prove that (if it's true - he could have been aware for all I know)

ncc232
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by ncc232 »

OKAY long time lurker on this thread/the past threads, three years following Brittany. This thread really opened my eyes up to Brittany's scamming, and I think I originally started checking it when I got sick of seeing mama pretend to be uplifting. However, I made an account specifically because I am SO curious about what happened to her assistant!? Does anyone who has been a long time follower remember when she had that assistant who she was going to "makeover." What happened to that girl? I would reference a video but she deleted all of the videos linked to the assistant/Zach and this was back before she cheated on Zach. Does this refute her recent "I had no help" claim to anyone because clearly she needed help and hired someone but then the girl disappeared shortly after? I think the girl's name was Anna (it's been awhile, but that's what I remembered). It was around August 2017. I would love to hear from this assistant on what happened/was happening with the "business" at the time. Anyway someone pls answer this mystery, thanks!

ncc232
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ncc232 »

Sorry me again, just wondering if anyone has any information about wtf is happening with sauv swim also? How is Brittany going to say she's overwhelmed but also open a swimsuit store? It's still in her bio so I'm curious about that if anyone has any tea on that.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

ncc232 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:23 pm
Sorry me again, just wondering if anyone has any information about wtf is happening with sauv swim also? How is Brittany going to say she's overwhelmed but also open a swimsuit store? It's still in her bio so I'm curious about that if anyone has any tea on that.
the swim line tanked and is done with.

mostlyopaque
Talker
Talker

Post by mostlyopaque »

wilmadawn wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:25 am
ncc232 wrote:
Better be after that skid mark fiasco :barf: :barf:

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Does anyone remember what the prices were when she launched? I just went to the site and everything is only $20.

blondish
Debater
Debater

Post by blondish »

mostlyopaque wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:29 am
wilmadawn wrote:
ncc232 wrote:
I'm sorry, what? :o

junkfoodCA
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by junkfoodCA »

blondish wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:24 am
mostlyopaque wrote:
wilmadawn wrote:
ncc232 wrote:
One of her sauv swim customers posted that she received bikini bottoms with a skid mark, presumably because Brittany tried it on and then shipped it to her

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

junkfoodCA wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:37 am
blondish wrote:
mostlyopaque wrote:
wilmadawn wrote:
ncc232 wrote:
One of her sauv swim customers posted that she received bikini bottoms with a skid mark, presumably because Brittany tried it on and then shipped it to her
I'm sorry but am I the only one who's skeptical of this claim. I always thought it was just someone claiming that for shock value, but some girl in the FB complaints was saying it's true because the fuckery page admin double checks their sources carefully, but I'm guessing they posted any sort of drama claims. I mean how do you even corroborate that? I think her swim line is a metaphorical skid mark like much of the rest of her career now... so guess it doesn't matter much if it's true or not.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Regarding Zach being affected by this mess: more will come out after the divorce is finalized, but he’s said he has proof of her shadiness and he and others say her down to address her ignoring her clients. I’d think that if he can prove this then he should be safe. There are so many in Zach’s camp that are ready to spill when the divorce is finalized. If mamas reputation wasn’t already ruined, it would have been after the divorce anyway. I hope all of her sheep that went and attacked him on his page feel like assholes now when they see that Brittany is nothing but a liar.

Bp93
Debater
Debater

Post by Bp93 »

Think mama’s lawyer is preventing her from posting on social media? And how bad do you think her withdrawals are? 😂

whatsmyname
Learner
Learner

Post by whatsmyname »

It's super shady that the divorce has held out for so long, presumably because she wants to keep the money she made and not split it but now Zach may be liable because they were married. So she wants to keep the money, but also (hypothetically) wants him to owe refunds? Pass. I know it goes both ways, but it's still shady.

Post by Guest »

Bp93 wrote:Think mama’s lawyer is preventing her from posting on social media? And how bad do you think her withdrawals are? Image
I bet she’s going nuts she isn’t able to make money like she used to lol but ugh her content wasn’t even interesting anyway! Every damn day it was Starbucks, pose in front of the mirror, pose in her car, rinse, repeat. I do not get what so many people find inspiring and interesting about her. Her life is boring and it doesn’t seem like she has any friends or interests outside of posing for the gram. Like, go to a damn concert or sporting event or experience the culture when you actually leave your 5 mile radius for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

treelee wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:14 pm
junkfoodCA wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:37 am
blondish wrote:
mostlyopaque wrote:
wilmadawn wrote:

I'm sorry but am I the only one who's skeptical of this claim. I always thought it was just someone claiming that for shock value, but some girl in the FB complaints was saying it's true because the fuckery page admin double checks their sources carefully, but I'm guessing they posted any sort of drama claims. I mean how do you even corroborate that? I think her swim line is a metaphorical skid mark like much of the rest of her career now... so guess it doesn't matter much if it's true or not.
i am too. I swear this rumor started with the Maurice the pig account (which admittedly, was freaking hilarious) commenting on one of the swimsuit pictures that there were skid marks. there were tons of other hilarious comments but for some reason this comment just took off. :rofl:

Gigi_NWDC
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gigi_NWDC »

Long, long time reader; first time poster. I have been reading you through I think your three or four threads on Brittney. I had to log in and comment. I initially started following her because I thought she was my age.... I am turning 47 next month. (She seriously is not healthy!) Once I discovered her real age and other details of her life, I was stunned. Why on earth would she get married so young...and then offer relationship advice?!?! All of her problems are self-created. She absolutely loves and thrives on being the victim. I can't see this ending well for her, especially if her customers have gotten lawyers.

Additionally, you all are very funny and brutally snarky. Thank you for the laughs!

Post by Guest »

Wow, she’s just... yuck. Can someone wipe that perma-smirk off of her face in her stories? Your sociopath is showing. She says words but there’s no depth to them. And again, it’s all about her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Okay I know Niko (human) isn't as relevant anymore, but I just had to report that he did a drunk Instagram live video today and I watched it while I was getting ready for work and it was the most awkward thing of my life.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

heelerms wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:32 pm
Okay I know Niko (human) isn't as relevant anymore, but I just had to report that he did a drunk Instagram live video today and I watched it while I was getting ready for work and it was the most awkward thing of my life.
Did he mention mama?

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:19 pm
heelerms wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:32 pm
Did he mention mama?
No, he sort of disgruntled-ly mentioned Texas being only made up of horse obsessed people...but not really tea worthy lol

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”