Brittany Definitely Didn't Eat That Dawnut - Part 3

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
weirdab
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittany Definitely Didn't Eat That Dawnut - Part 3

Post by weirdab »

that video was stupid holy shit

zach needs to spill the beans

my brain died a little bit listening to her shit

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

My fake-quivery cry voice was too irritating, I had to click out after a few minutes.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

So in a text, she said he threw oatmeal at her head.. then it was cream of rice. Im sorry, but if that actually happened to her, she would 100% remember! Her story is so inconsistent.

missbelle
Informer
Informer

Post by missbelle »

she has lied about everything, i dont believe a word she says. She brings up zach shit talkingher but Zach ranting on his twitter to < 3000 followers compared to a VIDEO that reached 58k views after 1 day is not okay. i hope she gets a ton of shit for this.

ym1622
Talker
Talker

Post by ym1622 »

Zach replied to someone’s comment somewhere and now I can’t wait till he is able to spill all the tea. Does anyone know when the court date will be since it was rescheduled?

ym1622
Talker
Talker

Post by ym1622 »

Zach replied to someone’s comment somewhere and now I can’t wait till he is able to spill all the tea. Does anyone know when the court date will be since it was rescheduled?

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

I think the real story is that she began to resent Zach because she was essentially supporting his lavish lifestyle while he wasn't bringing anywhere as much money but was still reaping all the benefits of her "hard work", they had really heated arguments, she fell out of love with him and began cheating on him, and then he found out.

As someone who had been in an abusive relationship before, I would have been too terrified to cheat for the fear of him finding out and hurting me or worse, which makes me extremely skeptical of the alleged abuse.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

the fake lip quivering was just too much!! also.... if her and niko were still going strong I 10000% do not think she would have even done this divorce video! It's a pity party

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Make_life_magical wrote:the fake lip quivering was just too much!! also.... if her and niko were still going strong I 10000% do not think she would have even done this divorce video! It's a pity party

Exactly what I’m thinking!

Lillies93
Talker
Talker

Post by Lillies93 »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:I think the real story is that she began to resent Zach because she was essentially supporting his lavish lifestyle while he wasn't bringing anywhere as much money but was still reaping all the benefits of her "hard work", they had really heated arguments, she fell out of love with him and began cheating on him, and then he found out.

As someone who had been in an abusive relationship before, I would have been too terrified to cheat for the fear of him finding out and hurting me or worse, which makes me extremely skeptical of the alleged abuse.
I know exactly what you mean by this!! I was in an abusive relationship a few years ago, and he was way too terrifying and controlling for me to even THINK about someone else, let alone talk to another guy on my phone.

KayFizzy888
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KayFizzy888 »

Omg did you guys see her latest insta pic??? You can see her ribs!!!! I can’t believe that’s her form of “healthy weight loss”

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

KayFizzy888 wrote:Omg did you guys see her latest insta pic??? You can see her ribs!!!! I can’t believe that’s her form of “healthy weight loss”
she is sooooo skinny rn!! and its so nice at all! that girls DOES NOT eat what she shows in her fdoe.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Her shoulders is what does it for me. The boniness of her collarbone and shoulders just screams ED. I seriously hope she takes some time away and gets some help. No snarkiness.

nellip4
Learner
Learner

Post by nellip4 »

I don't know much about brittany but her divorce video came up on my suggested videos so I clicked on it. It was my understanding that her and her ex husband were together for a long while, since high school before they were married. So, wouldn't you see signs of this sort of abuse before you were married? Why marry him? I don't believe that if he was this abusive that she only saw these things after they were married.

RandoPotato
Learner
Learner

Post by RandoPotato »

KayFizzy888 wrote:Omg did you guys see her latest insta pic??? You can see her ribs!!!! I can’t believe that’s her form of “healthy weight loss”
As someone' who's also 5'9", and may have at one point been obsessed with comparing bodies at the same height, and low weights, there's no way she's not very underweight. She doesn't have the muscle, or bodyfat to be over 128. I'd guess she's between 110-115, tops.

RicherGirl42917
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RicherGirl42917 »

I really hope she gets help. Clearly she is reverting back to ED. Especially with how she is no longer eating meat. The more food groups you remove the easier it is to revert. She used to have a lot more muscle tone. I’m actually really scared for her because all this drama in her life won’t push her in the right direction.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

RandoPotato wrote:
As someone' who's also 5'9", and may have at one point been obsessed with comparing bodies at the same height, and low weights, there's no way she's not very underweight. She doesn't have the muscle, or bodyfat to be over 128. I'd guess she's between 110-115, tops.
She looks like she did when she was supposedly 118 lbs and anorexic. She's constantly changing her story/weights, but either way she looks underweight.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

There is no way on Gods green earth she was ever a size 14. :roll: Maybe a size 8. She has an ectomorph body in which she has a hard time gaining fat as well as muscle. You can tell she has lost muscle mass since the break up with Niko because she said her self she hasn’t had much of an appetite so she is full of shit.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Aside from endo/ectomorph stuff being pseudoscience, she could have been a size 14. Vanity sizing has gone rampant. I'm 5'11" and 160 and I'm a 6/8.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

It also depends on which brand of britches you wear. I'm a 10 in one brand, 8 in another, 6 in a third. It's all freaking arbitrary at this point.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”