Postby keep_er_movin » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:54 am

new thread baby girl.
keep_er_movin
Talker
Talker

Advertisement

Re: Brittany Definitely Didn't Eat That Dawnut - Part 3

Postby blueyezbeauty94 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:12 am

Yay! Following. Whats going on on Facebook?
blueyezbeauty94
Debater
Debater

Postby Fitchick406 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:14 pm

blueyezbeauty94 wrote:Yay! Following. Whats going on on Facebook?

So much drama! I can’t even summarize it all here because there’s so much.
Fitchick406
Learner
Learner

Postby VonTrappJediMaster » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Fitchick406 wrote:

is it true that the fitness complaints page got deleted? i was part of it but deleted my fb app before I went on vacation and haven't re-uploaded it so I haven't been able to check
VonTrappJediMaster
Informer
Informer

Postby Make_life_magical » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:43 pm

is all the drama about her and nikko breaking up? on IG it seems like he literally couldn't care less about her lol. she must have honestly been a stage 100000 clinger!! in all their youtubes couples Q and As she was always allll over him and it was never ever reciprocated nor did he even show affection to her
Make_life_magical
Informer
Informer

Postby Fitchick406 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:09 am

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:
Fitchick406 wrote:

is it true that the fitness complaints page got deleted? i was part of it but deleted my fb app before I went on vacation and haven't re-uploaded it so I haven't been able to check

Nope, the complaints group is still there. There was a Brittany Dawn Drama group created around the time that the fake Niko accounts were discovered, and that group was shut down. But now there is a new drama group called Mama Drama.

Also, Britt and Niko split up literally hours after she made a post about how perfect he was for her, and now she’s claiming that he was emotionally abusive. She’s also saying he was messaging other girls behind her back, but it sounds like they were split up before he messaged those girls and now Britt is using his “cheating” as another way to play the victim. She seems more torn up about this 7 month relationship ending than she was about her marriage and relationship of 10 years. WTF.

And apparently she spends all her time reading gossip pages, so....Brittany, if you’re reading this, then you got what you deserved. Niko didn’t even technically cheat if you were split up, so what you did to Zach was far worse than what Niko did to you. Your followers may be all up your ass praising your strength, but you and I both know that you just got a tiny taste of your own medicine. Hah!
Fitchick406
Learner
Learner

Postby Zomgirl » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:00 am

I'm really not a fan of the "he disrespected me so I'm going to disrespect him" mindset. If I actually cared about (read: respected) someone and they betrayed me, I wouldn't blast them all over social media. Brittany is on her high horse 99% of the time but can't take the high road when she gets burned? Miss me with that shit.

I can't with the dramatics. One second, oh my god he's perfect and the next second, oh my god he said I was worthless. JFC whenever I read her captions, all I see is "PAY ATTENTION TO ME." One second - independent feminist idontneednoman. Next second - internalized misogynist getyoumanwhodoeseverythingforyou GET SOME HELP JFC
Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby whatsmyname » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:37 am

Following
whatsmyname
Learner
Learner

Postby wilmadawn » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:10 am

Zomgirl wrote:I'm really not a fan of the "he disrespected me so I'm going to disrespect him" mindset. If I actually cared about (read: respected) someone and they betrayed me, I wouldn't blast them all over social media. Brittany is on her high horse 99% of the time but can't take the high road when she gets burned? Miss me with that shit.

I can't with the dramatics. One second, oh my god he's perfect and the next second, oh my god he said I was worthless. JFC whenever I read her captions, all I see is "PAY ATTENTION TO ME." One second - independent feminist idontneednoman. Next second - internalized misogynist getyoumanwhodoeseverythingforyou GET SOME HELP JFC

seriously, how does one go from being the best thing on earth to some emotionally abusive monster? god, why is she like this?? and now shes going to Hawaii for vacation or what? idk.

shes been losing a lot of followers too-someone said in the drama group that if you buy a bunch of followers they all fall off eventually, is that true?

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/ ... wn_fitness
wilmadawn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby whatsmyname » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:23 am

Honestly, this has gotten so out of control I think it would do her SO much good to just come out and be honest. Like one sit-down, here's what's really going on, everything that's happened, and do it in an honest way with as little victim mentality as possible. I know that's pretty much never going to happen, but I think a lot of people would appreciate it because, to be honest, I DID like the old bdawn. I liked the stacks of protein pancakes and the message she sent back in like 2015. Comparing then vs now is really sad, honestly, because you can see what YouTube did to her. She started going downhill once she started her YouTube account. I remember watching her first Vlogmas and thinking she was totally down to earth. She has TOTALLY let social media "fame" get to her and it's sad.
whatsmyname
Learner
Learner

Postby keep_er_movin » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:46 am

whatsmyname wrote:Honestly, this has gotten so out of control I think it would do her SO much good to just come out and be honest. Like one sit-down, here's what's really going on, everything that's happened, and do it in an honest way with as little victim mentality as possible. I know that's pretty much never going to happen, but I think a lot of people would appreciate it because, to be honest, I DID like the old bdawn. I liked the stacks of protein pancakes and the message she sent back in like 2015. Comparing then vs now is really sad, honestly, because you can see what YouTube did to her. She started going downhill once she started her YouTube account. I remember watching her first Vlogmas and thinking she was totally down to earth. She has TOTALLY let social media "fame" get to her and it's sad.

And what's crazy is that she's not even that famous on social media. 500k? Instagram models with that many followers are a dime a dozen. Talk to me when you hit seven digits.
keep_er_movin
Talker
Talker

Postby wildnblue » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:57 pm

I wonder if people are finally starting to catch on... took them long enough. She’s lost followers on IG from what I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wildnblue
Informer
Informer

Postby CheetoDustGreyhound » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:06 pm

whatsmyname wrote:Honestly, this has gotten so out of control I think it would do her SO much good to just come out and be honest. Like one sit-down, here's what's really going on, everything that's happened, and do it in an honest way with as little victim mentality as possible. I know that's pretty much never going to happen, but I think a lot of people would appreciate it because, to be honest, I DID like the old bdawn. I liked the stacks of protein pancakes and the message she sent back in like 2015. Comparing then vs now is really sad, honestly, because you can see what YouTube did to her. She started going downhill once she started her YouTube account. I remember watching her first Vlogmas and thinking she was totally down to earth. She has TOTALLY let social media "fame" get to her and it's sad.

I think people would take a step back, the drama page would go away, she wouldn’t need to be on block duty every hour of the day. But if her family doesn’t hold her accountable, no one is going to. She’s going to disregard all of the legitimate stuff as “hate.” She has NO business running a “business” and especially no business being a coach. If she stopped coaching, that would take care of half of the hot water she’s in.
CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby ym1622 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:53 pm

i never watch Cheeto mamas YouTube videos but was way too curious about this breakup one so gave in. So fucked up that she can make a video addressing the end of her 6 month relationship but never addressed the scandal of her divorce. And you cheated on your husband so this is just karma getting you back. Wish she would stop with the “ I don’t deserve this”
ym1622
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Zomgirl » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:30 pm

I felt her emotions were genuine until she went straight from bawling to "this recipe is in my e-book!" LOL.
Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby keep_er_movin » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:52 am

Does she ever just look at the fucking camera?

Ooo...so pensive...so edgy...must gaze off into distance.
keep_er_movin
Talker
Talker

Postby Make_life_magical » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:25 pm

I didn't know she cheated on her husband!! well ex hubby lol. any one care to fil me in? please! :( sorryyy to ask but now im curious! and if she did then she TTOALLY deserves niko cheating!
Make_life_magical
Informer
Informer

Postby Le sigh » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:16 pm

Make_life_magical wrote:I didn't know she cheated on her husband!! well ex hubby lol. any one care to fil me in? please! :( sorryyy to ask but now im curious! and if she did then she TTOALLY deserves niko cheating!

Grab a bucket of pop corn n check out her previous thread, its quite a read. :lol:
Le sigh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Make_life_magical » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Le sigh wrote:
Make_life_magical wrote:I didn't know she cheated on her husband!! well ex hubby lol. any one care to fil me in? please! :( sorryyy to ask but now im curious! and if she did then she TTOALLY deserves niko cheating!

Grab a bucket of pop corn n check out her previous thread, its quite a read. :lol:

oohh good idea I will go catch up on the reading! :)
Make_life_magical
Informer
Informer

Postby winterkat » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:22 am

Well, one of the girls Niko DM'ed was Brittany Skylar.

Unrelated note, the clapping emoji irritates the crap outta me.
winterkat
Talker
Talker

Postby sponsoredcontent » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:13 am

winterkat wrote:Well, one of the girls Niko DM'ed was Brittany Skylar.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/Q1d0ZU1.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Q1d0ZU1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

i don't know who this is, but i think it's a bit attention seeking to name names. I also don't think you have the girl's back when you share the screen shots to all the gossip IGs?

I don't like BDawn, but I imagine this is a bit embarrassing for her and then to have someone with a big follow post about it. But! I also know B has a history of acting like everything is perfect in her relationships, when they're clearly not, so I can see why someone might want to out hermessy relationship lol

also, I hate the clapping emoji too
sponsoredcontent
Debater
Debater

Postby ynzb » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:11 am

sponsoredcontent wrote:
winterkat wrote:Well, one of the girls Niko DM'ed was Brittany Skylar.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/Q1d0ZU1.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Q1d0ZU1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Q1d0ZU1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

i don't know who this is, but i think it's a bit attention seeking to name names. I also don't think you have the girl's back when you share the screen shots to all the gossip IGs?

I don't like BDawn, but I imagine this is a bit embarrassing for her and then to have someone with a big follow post about it. But! I also know B has a history of acting like everything is perfect in her relationships, when they're clearly not, so I can see why someone might want to out hermessy relationship lol

also, I hate the clapping emoji too

Agree with everything you said. Bdawn has her own separate issues but this Skylar person's post was 100% self serving. Way to have the girl's back while also further embarrassing her. :roll:
ynzb
Learner
Learner

Postby Bp93 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:05 pm

The fact that she used her “heartbreak” for views is so telling. If I got my heart broken and was crying there is no way I would be filming it in the moment
Bp93
Learner
Learner

Postby missbelle » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:28 pm

didnt the screen shots between that girl and niko first get posted in the bdawn drama/complaints facebook group? why is she acting like she had brittanys back if shes in there?
missbelle
Talker
Talker

Postby bd367644 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:50 pm

OH. MY. GOD.
She just posted a video about her divorce and essentially drags Zach to hell.
bd367644
Learner
Learner

Next

• Advertisement

Return to YT Fitness Influencers
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge