Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 10

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 10

Post by Healthyish85 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:What makes you guys think Ally isn't dumb though?
i guess it depends on what we mean by dumb. she definitely comes off as an airhead but i guess for me it seems like she's decently book smart? she made it sound anyway that she had the grades and ability to go directly into grad school if that's what she wanted to do (which she decided she doesnt)

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Regarding Lainey ... my personal thought is that they used the 'too old' excuse when it probably had more to do with what a whiner she is anymore; i don't think she looks that much older than others that they have. Honestly I had to unfollow lainey because ALL she ever does is complain and she's always down on her body, her life, etc. I think she's probably a good person with a good heart but following her was just bringing me down. and i'm over her constant clap backs to people who often are just kindly expressing concern.

sagee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sagee »

Does anyone not believe Meggan Grubb’s results during this time were completely natural? She gained SO much muscle in just a year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

sagee wrote:Image
Does anyone not believe Meggan Grubb’s results during this time were completely natural? She gained SO much muscle in just a year!

I don't see results. I see different angles and light, but i'm probably the only one.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

ghoulish_babe wrote:
sagee wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/JiWG5nF.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>JiWG5nF</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I don't see results. I see different angles and light, but i'm probably the only one.
Me either. She's always been skinny with decent glutes (and fat distribution). I can see a little hamstring definition, but it's mostly all now she knows how to pose. As far as I can tell, since she got on IG/YT (beginning of 2017?) her body has stayed the same. I used to enjoy her because she seemed to actually lift heavy (at one point her heavy leg day included 100 kg squats) but now all she does is booty circuits. Also I can't be bothered to listen to her stupid rambling and her telling me why when the sky is blue so are you or whatever the fuck she says. She seems like a nice ditz and like her head hasn't gotten too big. Also her appalling hauls. Her style has to be one of the worst.

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute »

Healthyish85 wrote:Regarding Lainey ... my personal thought is that they used the 'too old' excuse when it probably had more to do with what a whiner she is anymore; i don't think she looks that much older than others that they have. Honestly I had to unfollow lainey because ALL she ever does is complain and she's always down on her body, her life, etc. I think she's probably a good person with a good heart but following her was just bringing me down. and i'm over her constant clap backs to people who often are just kindly expressing concern.
totally agree with you. And perhaps with her constant extreme dieting habits? That FitgurlMel (or however her name is spelled) is probably around her age (+30) and is still sponsored, right? And her culture is way more positive and not restrictive with the food.
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Healthyish85 wrote:Regarding Lainey ... my personal thought is that they used the 'too old' excuse when it probably had more to do with what a whiner she is anymore; i don't think she looks that much older than others that they have. Honestly I had to unfollow lainey because ALL she ever does is complain and she's always down on her body, her life, etc. I think she's probably a good person with a good heart but following her was just bringing me down. and i'm over her constant clap backs to people who often are just kindly expressing concern.
I am shocked they dropped her. With Lex being their first ever athlete I would expected his wife to have a role with them for as long as he did and I can't imagine that her salary was much. Imo she always looks so out of place at meet ups. Her fringe ages her so much and she does look kinda old in some of her smiling pics.

GymTanLaundry
Learner
Learner

Post by GymTanLaundry »

Von_Haute wrote:
totally agree with you. And perhaps with her constant extreme dieting habits? That FitgurlMel (or however her name is spelled) is probably around her age (+30) and is still sponsored, right? And her culture is way more positive and not restrictive with the food.
Spid wrote:
I am shocked they dropped her. With Lex being their first ever athlete I would expected his wife to have a role with them for as long as he did and I can't imagine that her salary was much. Imo she always looks so out of place at meet ups. Her fringe ages her so much and she does look kinda old in some of her smiling pics.
Her bangs kill me. She needs a new hairstyle yesterday.

Post by Guest »

Pretty sure Fitgurlmel is no longer with GS either. But she's Kim K's personal trainer, so I doubt she's struggling. Lol

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

1998 wrote:Pretty sure Fitgurlmel is no longer with GS either. But she's Kim K's personal trainer, so I doubt she's struggling. Lol
Hadn't noticed that but looks like you're right. The gymsharkwomen IG no longer follows her (or Lainey) so I'm guessing you're right. Makes sense as to why she wasn't in Toronto. Just leaves Karina who also wasn't there but seen no signs to say she isn't with them.

RockAngel05
Learner
Learner

Post by RockAngel05 »

I don't often post but just had to put this out there:

Sarah Bowmar- I want to like her fully because she seems knowledgeable but why does she ALWAYS seem so annoyed whenever she does lives or stories? She'll do a live and ask questions but answers always seem so sarcastic or "go to my blog" or "read my post". Why even bother to ask for questions if you aren't actually going to answer?

RockAngel05
Learner
Learner

Post by RockAngel05 »

I don't often post but just had to put this out there:

Sarah Bowmar- I want to like her fully because she seems knowledgeable but why does she ALWAYS seem so annoyed whenever she does lives or stories? She'll do a live and ask questions but answers always seem so sarcastic or "go to my blog" or "read my post". Why even bother to ask for questions if you aren't actually going to answer?

TheQueenBee
Informer
Informer

Post by TheQueenBee »

treelee wrote:
ghoulish_babe wrote:
sagee wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/JiWG5nF.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>JiWG5nF</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Me either. She's always been skinny with decent glutes (and fat distribution). I can see a little hamstring definition, but it's mostly all now she knows how to pose. As far as I can tell, since she got on IG/YT (beginning of 2017?) her body has stayed the same. I used to enjoy her because she seemed to actually lift heavy (at one point her heavy leg day included 100 kg squats) but now all she does is booty circuits. Also I can't be bothered to listen to her stupid rambling and her telling me why when the sky is blue so are you or whatever the fuck she says. She seems like a nice ditz and like her head hasn't gotten too big. Also her appalling hauls. Her style has to be one of the worst.
Hahaha, I generally don't mind Meggan, but that saying that she always posts drives me crazy... something like, "when there's blue in the sky there's no blue in the brain but when the sky is grey there's still blue beyond the clouds". Seen it so many times now... and it's just not clever and doesn't even have a 'ring' to it. Such a small petty thing, but every time I see it I'm like noooooo stahp.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

TheQueenBee wrote:
treelee wrote:
ghoulish_babe wrote:
sagee wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/JiWG5nF.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>JiWG5nF</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>JiWG5nF</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

What
Hahaha, I generally don't mind Meggan, but that saying that she always posts drives me crazy... something like, "when there's blue in the sky there's no blue in the brain but when the sky is grey there's still blue beyond the clouds". Seen it so many times now... and it's just not clever and doesn't even have a 'ring' to it. Such a small petty thing, but every time I see it I'm like noooooo stahp.
What the hell does that even mean? lol I've read it about 3 times now trying to make sense of it.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Speaking of Megan I remember someone saying about her smile pissing them off hahaha whoever said it YOU ARE SO RIGHT. Always the same daft smile, it makes her look braindead.

sagee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sagee »

Image I like sam and I think her outfit’s cute ngl, but it’s so funny to me seeing fitstagram girls dressed next to “normal” girls

ScrumpDaddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ScrumpDaddy »

Does anyone else find it odd when influencers call their baby “mama”? I’ve heard Liz Lao and Brittney lesser do it. Even stranger that brittney did it since she has a son :? I just find it strange that of all the nicknames you can use for a baby you go with “mama”. Maybe that’s just me

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

watched ally fit freak's Q&A while doing cardio today... it actually made me like her a bit more. i still hate all her stupid lingo but i appreciate that she tries so hard to be positive about people and not encourage gossip or drama. I was impressed that she complimented Nikki when she's so bestie bestie with bb and cg...good for her. the part about Maxx was nice too and i think she was being honest.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Im so jealous of Ashley Que, shes been traveling to so many different places and for months now. Total goals for me.

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience »

alliezee wrote:
becausescience wrote:I haven’t been on one of these threads in forever, but I had to stop in to ask if anyone has seen suzie_kb’s most recent IG video where she’s wearing Chanel sneakers to the gym? :? I really feel like she tries too hard with her gym clothes sometimes!
her gym fashion is insane. cristina capron is the same way. Wayyyyy overdone and impractical
Yes totally agree, her too! I’ve seen Cristina wearing dangly earrings in some of her gym videos... like why? And Suzie wearing her hair down with extensions in while she works out. Dont get it :|

Return to “Technology”