Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
Crumpets4life
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

Post by Crumpets4life »

How do these people not struggle with digestive issues? I've had an ED for a few years and when I used to binge eat, my stomach would feel SO sore for the next couple of days. But these people claim to feel 'fine' and hungry again the day after their binges/cheat days (and their binges are like 3X the quantity of what mine were).

Do I just have a weak stomach or are they lying?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

They 100% have digestive problems, that’s why they’re always popping digestive enzymes. Behind closed doors I can only assume they use laxatives or throw up too. Their digestion is probably messed up for life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

If this is Livia's idea of branching out and trying new things, I am not buying it and whatever she was doing right in one of her older videos with the savoring of her food and interacting more with Nate went out the window in this one. The commentary she provided had no value whatsoever. Going to her typical donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory don't count as branching out, she knows the calories of her meals and can go to that place literally anywhere else in America. Her hair looks a bit nicer and the earrings look nice though. Same with Nate, he was okay 80% of the time here. Maybe it was skillful editing though. I'm glad he's improved his behavior, which is weird because before he was the rude one and Erik was more tolerable, now it's the reverse and Erik is the rude brat of a boyfriend. Anyway it looks like him and Livia are doing better.

Fortunately God is good and also gave me these gems of screenshots when I paused the video a few times. Think they'd make great profile pictures! :tu:
klksdffgd_r.PNG
dfgellia_2.PNG
7ngkxcvsd.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

Her hair looks extremely dry though..

lokiofasgard
Learner
Learner

Post by lokiofasgard »

Kinda worried about her doing the body progression thing over the week. It will really not give a good example for her subscribers.

It is so boring to just watch her eat without talking and Nate next to her probably being on his phone. Like... Come on guys. Also do they ever talk about something other than food? Maybe a q and a or storytime or something. This is getting really really boring.

davlawson
Learner
Learner

Post by davlawson »

Erik showed who he is in his "podcasts". He's not a good person. I can see a lot of who I used to be prior to my recovery journey from psychosis, and I was NOT a good person then. He has a lot of red flags, and at one point carried a variation of "I want people to like Erik Lamkin, not EriktheElectric" like it was his personal motto.

The cracks in their relationship were showing back in October or something because he would do this to much smaller degrees. She once said he puts garlic salt in everything and he seriously seemed offended.

It's genuinely pathetic that he even posted that video. Show respect to your girlfriend, own up to what you did wrong, and understand why you did it (he's a petulant child pretending to be an adult, and mommy/daddy never taught him how to process his emotions). That way, when he feels like that again, he can try to take a more respectful approach.

Was that a live stream? If they pre-recorded that, it's even worse. He took the time to edit that, put A LOT of emphasis on each person during that argument, and a lot of the editing (to me) seemed like it was painting Kristie as an antagonist. What a child. He comments regularly on how long editing takes, and he put in effort to focus on that. He was absolutely in the wrong.

She's seen this side of him on video, from her tone this sounds somewhat frequent. Wouldn't surprise me. If I can pick up on this from a handful of podcast videos, then I can only imagine what she sees. I still have a mixed opinion of Kristie, but damn I felt so bad for her there. I'm glad she stood up for herself as she did; being chastised like that on a video can't be pleasant.

davlawson
Learner
Learner

Post by davlawson »

Crumpets4life wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:51 am
How do these people not struggle with digestive issues? I've had an ED for a few years and when I used to binge eat, my stomach would feel SO sore for the next couple of days. But these people claim to feel 'fine' and hungry again the day after their binges/cheat days (and their binges are like 3X the quantity of what mine were).

Do I just have a weak stomach or are they lying?
Some people for sure edit the videos to hide them spitting it out. Nate (I know he isn't popular here) had a video where he did 100k calories, and then did a follow-up where he showed how easy it was to edit out him spitting with edits that Erik uses a lot.

Erik had a video where like halfway through a 40k calorie in 24 hours challenge, he went and deadlifted. Set aside that he had absolutely no bloating, it's simply not possible to do that. The amount of core bracing and straining with DLing would mean he'd be projectile vomiting. I think it's more likely these people spit out their food, rather than binging it.

Regardless, they mostly eat junk food, and in a decade or so they will undoubtedly have long-term health consequences from the garbage food they do eat.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

"I don't like this donut because it has coconut on it and I don't like coconut..." proceeds to eat the entire donut. I mean...

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:33 pm
"I don't like this donut because it has coconut on it and I don't like coconut..." proceeds to eat the entire donut. I mean...
she did the same thing with a piece of chocolate cheesecake from walmart. again, just another example of how starved she is. by the time she got to this cheesecake she must have been at least 5k in and yet she still ate the piece of cheesecake even though she didnt like it.

Pixels
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pixels »

Have a hard time getting over how bad the idea of having the waiter pick their least favourite food is lol. I mean I'm not a great sales person but at my past jobs no matter how much or little I liked it I would probably find it very weird and hard to basically showcase the worst of that place to customers esp if it's for a youtube video. Is it a -thing- to do on youtube rn or just a boring and super uncreative spin on employees picking their fave stuff?

Also, "I do this cause I want to try new flavours", how about you dont go to the same few couple of donut and cheesecake places?

honeydot
Stalker
Stalker

Post by honeydot »

Even the opening 1 minute he acts like he doesn't even like Kristy... :?

Imladris14
Learner
Learner

Post by Imladris14 »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:04 pm
Homeboy really thinks he invented the concept of putting fried potato in a sandwich? Image

Don't vegetarians/vegans normally put hashbrowns on stuff like that to replace the meat? Like he didn't even invent it. I've seen countless people do it way before he did.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I always put hash browns in my burritos and fries in my veggie burger lol. He has no idea wtf he’s taking about. Many many people do this.

Not to mention the millions of hungover people before Erik to look at their hash brown and look at their mc’ds breakfast sandwich and think hey, I should put this in there

Post by Guest »

honeydot wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:48 am

Even the opening 1 minute he acts like he doesn't even like Kristy... :?
LMAO why do they act like they can’t stand each other? I totally believe that Kristie is finally seeing Erik’s true colors and is becoming more annoyed with him by the minute. What’s weird is that here she seems like the sassy rude person but most of us know that Erik has always been the unbearable one in the relationship. If she’s going to continue giving him a taste of his own medicine until he finally learns something in that thick skull of his, I’m all for it :rofl:

davlawson
Learner
Learner

Post by davlawson »

Erik was already claiming he was joking with Kristie in the previous video in the comments. The amount of denial it takes to say that's just joking around. His ego was wounded and took it out on Kristie. The cognitive dissonance that he experienced there must have been so bad! His girlfriend doesn't worship him as much as he thinks she should, oh my! Poor thing!

It would be precious to see this blow up and end horribly for him. I don't really care for Kristie (I don't dislike her, to be clear) but I hope she does what's best for her. I know someone who was hurt by him, and his influence on my cousin is regrettable. Just wish more people could see who he really is. It literally takes two videos and some close listening!

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

I can’t believe that he said that he was only joking. I mean I have an sarcastic sense of humor and this is not sarcasm . he was simply and obviously pissed. I highly doubt that kristie would have mentioned having a talk with him later about his tone if he was just being sarcastic.

Post by Guest »

davlawson wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:54 pm
Erik was already claiming he was joking with Kristie in the previous video in the comments. The amount of denial it takes to say that's just joking around. His ego was wounded and took it out on Kristie. The cognitive dissonance that he experienced there must have been so bad! His girlfriend doesn't worship him as much as he thinks she should, oh my! Poor thing!

It would be precious to see this blow up and end horribly for him. I don't really care for Kristie (I don't dislike her, to be clear) but I hope she does what's best for her. I know someone who was hurt by him, and his influence on my cousin is regrettable. Just wish more people could see who he really is. It literally takes two videos and some close listening!
He mentioned it in some livestream too. I decided to watch some of it and at one point Kristie demanded that he apologize to her for overreacting and he did so very unwillingly. You will be surprised as to how much gets cut out, if you think their relationship is bad now, wait until you see them in real time without any edits. I just want to know when the fuck this crusty-ass pale-faced motherfucker is going to learn what sarcasm actually is and that he can't be rude to people close to him. Sarcasm is funny and people know it's sarcasm, but no, this is toxic masculinity. Like is it going to have to be what Nate went through until he actually started treating Livia a sliver more decently? Does Erik have to wait until a natural disaster to find that out?

Look, I know I can be snarky and aggressive when it comes to talking shit about these influencers here online, but I actually want them to do well in life. Whatever we all mention here is what they're doing wrong to themselves, to others or their career and we want them to fix these things. I mean we're all talking about how people like Livia need help and shouldn't do cheat days anymore. Clearly Erik is just not acting like a good boyfriend and when people call him out for it, he gets all defensive and says "it's sarcasm, chill guys". What does he do to keep Kristie's mouth shut, pay her or something? Kind of want to meet Kristie one day, pretend I don't know that she's Erik's girlfriend, and ask her all the questions to see what she REALLY thinks of him.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

intotheohno95 wrote: LMAO why do they act like they can’t stand each other?
I only watched the first couple of minutes and that vibe is exactly why. I thought, yikes, awkward, and just moved on...

- "Welcome to another video on ... ON ... You not gonna say it??!!"

- Mumbles tonelessly "... The Electrics". :rofl:

Also, his strawy yellow hair looks like it would make a super tasty treat for a cow. Why. I mean, moo.

Leblanc982
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leblanc982 »

It's also painfully obvious that Erik can't stand her dog

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

intotheohno95 wrote:
davlawson wrote: Erik was already claiming he was joking with Kristie in the previous video in the comments. The amount of denial it takes to say that's just joking around. His ego was wounded and took it out on Kristie. The cognitive dissonance that he experienced there must have been so bad! His girlfriend doesn't worship him as much as he thinks she should, oh my! Poor thing!

He mentioned it in some livestream too. I decided to watch some of it and at one point Kristie demanded that he apologize to her for overreacting and he did so very unwillingly. You will be surprised as to how much gets cut out, if you think their relationship is bad now, wait until you see them in real time without any edits. I just want to know when the fuck this crusty-ass pale-faced motherfucker is going to learn what sarcasm actually is and that he can't be rude to people close to him. Sarcasm is funny and people know it's sarcasm, but no, this is toxic masculinity. Like is it going to have to be what Nate went through until he actually started treating Livia a sliver more decently? Does Erik have to wait until a natural disaster to find that out?

Look, I know I can be snarky and aggressive when it comes to talking shit about these influencers here online, but I actually want them to do well in life. Whatever we all mention here is what they're doing wrong to themselves, to others or their career and we want them to fix these things. I mean we're all talking about how people like Livia need help and shouldn't do cheat days anymore. Clearly Erik is just not acting like a good boyfriend and when people call him out for it, he gets all defensive and says "it's sarcasm, chill guys". What does he do to keep Kristie's mouth shut, pay her or something? Kind of want to meet Kristie one day, pretend I don't know that she's Erik's girlfriend, and ask her all the questions to see what she REALLY thinks of him.
I’ve been in a relationship like that before and there’s only so many times you can take someone telling you it’s a joke. Or that you don’t have a sense of humor. Granted his jokes are never related to anything personally about Kristie, it’s still exhausting.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”