Post by emlamp10n » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:46 pm

Girl, shampoo and conditioners can’t fix a shitty diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:50 pm

She has to be kidding? Depriving your body of necessary nutrients leads to hair issues? Hello? Surprised she’s not balding

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:09 pm

She also bleached her hair recently which doesn't help...

death_wish
Learner
Learner

Post by death_wish » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:33 am

As soon as I saw that she was asking for recommendations for her dry hair my first thought was "stop binging and purging."

jaenerys
Learner
Learner

Post by jaenerys » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:51 am

eat healthy fats, protein, vitamins and mineral rich foods instead of just sugar and hydrogenated oils from processed foods.
drink more water.
boom, hair problem solved
jillibunn.tumblr.com

AddieB
Learner
Learner

Post by AddieB » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:36 am

Cheryl Blossom wrote:ImageImageImage

She makes a whole video stating how she believes Tati is somewhat of a bully, and she doesn’t support her then goes back and puts money in her pocket lmao. She’s confused.

len
Learner
Learner

Post by len » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:42 pm

Livias video on how cheatdays affect her body :roll: So she basically doesn't eat the next day at all until the evening where she definitely won't eat anything else than her mountain of lettuce with hotsauce. And people commenting under it how they love her mindset and the message she shares? This makes me ANGRY

Nope nope
Debater
Debater

Post by Nope nope » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:04 am

Not gonna lie, I think Livia's body looked great before her cheat day and annoyingly good also the day after. However it's useless for me to dream about having the kind of cheat days she has, because I'd never be able to eat as little as she does during the week, especially if I was also training every day.

It's obviously not a case of "just get back to normal eating after your cheat day and you'll be fine", cause Livia doesn't do normal eating, just extremes.

spaghettistrap
Learner
Learner

Post by spaghettistrap » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:25 am

len wrote:Livias video on how cheatdays affect her body :roll: So she basically doesn't eat the next day at all until the evening where she definitely won't eat anything else than her mountain of lettuce with hotsauce. And people commenting under it how they love her mindset and the message she shares? This makes me ANGRY
When she showed the before and said it wasn't her morning body and she'd already had a few protein shakes and a protein bar. Wow, how nutritious!

Her life is completely bizarre. What do you guys reckon she does all week? I would go nuts with the lack of structure in my life. It also doesn't seem like she has any friends in the US, her relationship with Nate is so codependent and unhealthy. Your partner shouldn't be your only source of social interaction.

emlamp10n
Talker
Talker

Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

Post by emlamp10n » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:45 am

spaghettistrap wrote:
len wrote:Livias video on how cheatdays affect her body :roll: So she basically doesn't eat the next day at all until the evening where she definitely won't eat anything else than her mountain of lettuce with hotsauce. And people commenting under it how they love her mindset and the message she shares? This makes me ANGRY
When she showed the before and said it wasn't her morning body and she'd already had a few protein shakes and a protein bar. Wow, how nutritious!

Her life is completely bizarre. What do you guys reckon she does all week? I would go nuts with the lack of structure in my life. It also doesn't seem like she has any friends in the US, her relationship with Nate is so codependent and unhealthy. Your partner shouldn't be your only source of social interaction.
Well, she has her dogs...
i honestly think that her obsession with food and her weight fills up her lack of a social life to the point where she probably doesn’t even notice it.

Additionally, what I find totally mind boggling is that she doesn’t even realize that the reason her hair is so dry is because her diet is sooo nutritionally empty, a protein bar and shake as a your only meal?! The fuck?! And then lettuce with NO fat so you can’t even absorb the fat soluble vitamins that it contains! If she keeps it up she will soon be asking her Instagram for skin lotions for dry skin and nail products for brittle nails etc.

FoodGusher
Talker
Talker

Post by FoodGusher » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:50 pm

spaghettistrap wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:25 am
What do you guys reckon she does all week? I would go nuts with the lack of structure in my life.
Her Facebook says she's visiting FIU Business School. I'm not sure why she'd want to pay for college when she could get her Masters (I understand she already got her Bachelor) and, if she wanted to, her PhD for completely free in Germany.

So I guess she might be studying something that's country/state specific such as law/finances to prepare for a job in the US.

ETA. Sorry, it actually says she "did" go to this school. So maybe that's where she got her Bachelor? Idk. Please feel free to ignore my prior message, sorry for the confusion.

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:14 pm

FoodGusher wrote:
spaghettistrap wrote:
What do you guys reckon she does all week? I would go nuts with the lack of structure in my life.
Her Facebook says she's visiting FIU Business School. I'm not sure why she'd want to pay for college when she could get her Masters (I understand she already got her Bachelor) and, if she wanted to, her PhD for completely free in Germany.

So I guess she might be studying something that's country/state specific such as law/finances to prepare for a job in the US.

ETA. Sorry, it actually says she "did" go to this school. So maybe that's where she got her Bachelor? Idk. Please feel free to ignore my prior message, sorry for the confusion.
I’m like 99% sure she did her degree in Germany. Iirc she started off uni somewhere away living with her aunt and then moved back home to finish. No hate to FIU but the only reason she’s considering it is it’s in Florida... she prob wants the student visa to live there full time for now. If I had the choice between a free degree in Germany or an average uni that costs $$$ in the us id totally pick the free degree. But that’s just me.

charchar777
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by charchar777 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:17 pm

I posted this under her cheat day body video yesterday... although I’m not sure if she’s made it so nobody else can read it?
9BA13442-896E-4A8E-9E32-2F4067871F60.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FoodGusher
Talker
Talker

Post by FoodGusher » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:20 am

charchar777 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:17 pm
I posted this under her cheat day body video yesterday... although I’m not sure if she’s made it so nobody else can read it? 9BA13442-896E-4A8E-9E32-2F4067871F60.png
Coincidentally I just finished reading through the comments there (and liked a couple others that questioned what she's doing) but I did not see yours. I didn't know they could make comments invisible.

spaghettistrap
Learner
Learner

Post by spaghettistrap » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:27 am

treelee wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:14 pm
FoodGusher wrote:
spaghettistrap wrote:

I’m like 99% sure she did her degree in Germany. Iirc she started off uni somewhere away living with her aunt and then moved back home to finish. No hate to FIU but the only reason she’s considering it is it’s in Florida... she prob wants the student visa to live there full time for now. If I had the choice between a free degree in Germany or an average uni that costs $$$ in the us id totally pick the free degree. But that’s just me.

I don't understand why she would want to move to the US in the first place. Being German myself I would never consider moving there and give up universal healthcare and all the social benefits. Although it's probably for the "better" fast food options she can binge on. Not even kidding.

death_wish
Learner
Learner

Post by death_wish » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:54 am

On her IG it says she's currently getting her MBA.

FoodGusher
Talker
Talker

Post by FoodGusher » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:13 am

spaghettistrap wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:27 am
I don't understand why she would want to move to the US in the first place. Being German myself I would never consider moving there and give up universal healthcare and all the social benefits. Although it's probably for the "better" fast food options she can binge on. Not even kidding.
Hahaha, I think I've said exactly the same before.

And I know you're not kidding. All the readily available abundance of fast food is literally the only thing I can think of that could possibly attract her to a life in the US. (Personally, I also love the amazing landscape and the still rich fauna over there but I have a feeling she doesn't appreciate these kind of things.) Kid's got a lot to learn and might be in for a big surprise when she receives the first medical bill of her life, haha.

Her bf better marry her asap so that he has at least a shot at getting a German residence permit before she changes her mind! I understand she also has a Swiss passpord so she's basically a walking jackpot (at least in that regard).

spaghettistrap
Learner
Learner

Post by spaghettistrap » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:14 am

Wow, Livia just posted her exercise routine. Girls walks her dog with ankle weights (wtf), does 45 minutes on the stairmaster and then also does some weightlifting. And all of that on a diet of protein shakes and zero calorie noodles.

emlamp10n
Talker
Talker

Post by emlamp10n » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:26 am

spaghettistrap wrote:Wow, Livia just posted her exercise routine. Girls walks her dog with ankle weights (wtf), does 45 minutes on the stairmaster and then also does some weightlifting. And all of that on a diet of protein shakes and zero calorie noodles.
I can’t believe she’s promoting that. It’s straight up harmful to her young impressionable audience.
On another note, what a life. I’m sorry but this is sad. I wonder how long she’ll be able to keep that up?

spaghettistrap
Learner
Learner

Post by spaghettistrap » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:27 am

emlamp10n wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:26 am
spaghettistrap wrote:Wow, Livia just posted her exercise routine. Girls walks her dog with ankle weights (wtf), does 45 minutes on the stairmaster and then also does some weightlifting. And all of that on a diet of protein shakes and zero calorie noodles.
I can’t believe she’s promoting that. It’s straight up harmful to her young impressionable audience.
On another note, what a life. I’m sorry but this is sad. I wonder how long she’ll be able to keep that up?

I think even if she wanted to give it up, she would be compelled to keep going with the cheat days, since that seems to be her full-time job. Also, what else does she have in common with Nate? I feel sorry for her parents. Imagine thinking your daughter will become a lawyer, only to have her become a professional binge-eater.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:15 pm

spaghettistrap wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:14 am
Wow, Livia just posted her exercise routine. Girls walks her dog with ankle weights (wtf), does 45 minutes on the stairmaster and then also does some weightlifting. And all of that on a diet of protein shakes and zero calorie noodles.
Shocker, y'all: Her form is terrible

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:41 pm

I don’t necessarily mean this in a negative way but Sara and Megan kind of dress like they are playing dress up in their mom’s closet or smth

len
Learner
Learner

Post by len » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:34 pm

spaghettistrap wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:14 am
But after that she nourishes herself with this healthy, filling meal of the day you guuuuys.
This is wrong on so many levels I just can't with her. This is the "message" her viewers are thanking her for? So disordered and sad really
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:38 pm

Marinara sauce as dressing? Wtf

Return to “Fitness Influencers”