mamasays
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Simply Manders - NOT a lesbian!!!

Post by mamasays »

treelee wrote:
Lurking Around wrote:She seems like she brainwashed herself into thinking she hates Florida lol and I agree those frames are ugly and tbh I think only q lunatic will do such an obsessive thing lol. Having a frame per month? Lol cringe
Lol she literally scrapbooks every time they have met up. So basically she's a crazy gf. Imagine scrapbooking all your dates :? I can see one of those photobooks you make for a holiday/anniversary of your trip, but a freaking shadowbox for every trip. Plus they're ugly. At least the photobooks you can tuck away. :rofl:
Also for someone who wants to keep her personal crap off SM, she sure answers a lot of personal questions VOLUNTARILY (like the jeff cheating).
The scrapbooking is cool but way over the top for a new relationship. Maybe she needs to get some friends to hang out with here in Florida instead of scrapbooking on Friday and Saturday nights. I think she is lonely.....too much time home alone scrapbooking. Austin's fam really loves her, but when they start seeing her all of the time after she moves up there she won't feel special anymore. Every time they've been together they are traveling and on vacation. What happens when the day to day normalcy kicks in and the dopamine high drops? Will they get sick of each other? She needs a healthy dose of reality.

mamasays
Learner
Learner

Post by mamasays »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
alliezee wrote:i haven't followed or watched her much lately, but has the possibility of her using PED's been discussed? her physique is so... bulky
It has been for the last few pages which inspired multiple rants on her end. I still think she is using as well.
I don't know much about PEDs but aren't there a bunch of things a person can take that may be classified as a sub-steroid? I don't know if she is on a full steroid dose.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

mamasays wrote:
treelee wrote:
Lurking Around wrote:She seems like she brainwashed herself into thinking she hates Florida lol and I agree those frames are ugly and tbh I think only q lunatic will do such an obsessive thing lol. Having a frame per month? Lol cringe
Lol she literally scrapbooks every time they have met up. So basically she's a crazy gf. Imagine scrapbooking all your dates :? I can see one of those photobooks you make for a holiday/anniversary of your trip, but a freaking shadowbox for every trip. Plus they're ugly. At least the photobooks you can tuck away. :rofl:
Also for someone who wants to keep her personal crap off SM, she sure answers a lot of personal questions VOLUNTARILY (like the jeff cheating).
The scrapbooking is cool but way over the top for a new relationship. Maybe she needs to get some friends to hang out with here in Florida instead of scrapbooking on Friday and Saturday nights. I think she is lonely.....too much time home alone scrapbooking. Austin's fam really loves her, but when they start seeing her all of the time after she moves up there she won't feel special anymore. Every time they've been together they are traveling and on vacation. What happens when the day to day normalcy kicks in and the dopamine high drops? Will they get sick of each other? She needs a healthy dose of reality.

True. She has this sense of entitlement to her which has been apparent since I followed her. She feels like the whole world owes her everything. The way she rants and brag about how she deals with day to day problems really shows her attitude. She magnifies any life issue that can be handled more calmly. The content she has is more hater focused and how to please other people. She basicall is trying to make everyone like her and it's pathetic. The normalcy will definitely kick in at some point probably sooner than we know. She's too extreme. And I do agree she doesn't have any friends. Must be a real shit person who just hang off mens' wieners to get company

mamasays
Learner
Learner

Post by mamasays »

It didn't take her long to glom onto Austin.
When she was with Jeff she was driving a BMW.
Now Austin has a jeep so she buys a jeep. How original.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

She seemed to F up that description of Whole30 lol someone came at her on the comments in her new video lol. She jumped into conclusions on it. Seen people who did Whole30 to establish a better way of eating rather than a crash diet.

Such a hypocrite. She's the one who used to demonize food lol always prepping her own meals and not eating out until she was with Austin. Now she eats huge disgusting looking cookies lol

Maybe she should add getting macro coaches who aren't registered into fad diets :rofl: they costs a fortune anyway

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Whole 30 is just basically an elimination diet you do for 30 days then figure out what you can add back in. It's not meant to be sustainable. Now are elimination diets suitable for everyone? Probably not, but for a lot of people they can be helpful. Many a naturopath/doctor has prescribed an elimination diet very similar to whole 30 to pinpoint intolerances/migraine triggers, etc. Also it's pretty ridiculous hearing her, who wouldn't eat at a restaurant because heaven forbid they cook with butter or oil, criticize diets.

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

I think there are problems with the diets she mentioned, but it makes me laugh that she included RP in there.

RP is literally simplified macros counting. It lumps foods into protein, carbs and fat, but has you count serving sizes (like you're supposed to eat 5 ounces protein, 1 serving of fat and 3 servings of carbs per meal) instead of XYZ grams of fat/protein/ carbs.

I don't think RP is the best diet out there - but it makes me laugh because pretty much ALL of their coaches are MDs, PHDs or RDs.

butterycrispyflake
Learner
Learner

Post by butterycrispyflake »

sponsoredcontent wrote:I think there are problems with the diets she mentioned, but it makes me laugh that she included RP in there.

RP is literally simplified macros counting. It lumps foods into protein, carbs and fat, but has you count serving sizes (like you're supposed to eat 5 ounces protein, 1 serving of fat and 3 servings of carbs per meal) instead of XYZ grams of fat/protein/ carbs.

I don't think RP is the best diet out there - but it makes me laugh because pretty much ALL of their coaches are MDs, PHDs or RDs.
I mean there's something to be said that Olympic athletes use RP... I was kind of surprised to see her trashing it just because so many Olympic lifters actually qualifying for the Olympics use and are even sponsored by RP. There are way worse crash diets for her to trash (also RP isn't a crash diet...)

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

butterycrispyflake wrote:
sponsoredcontent wrote:I think there are problems with the diets she mentioned, but it makes me laugh that she included RP in there.

I mean there's something to be said that Olympic athletes use RP... I was kind of surprised to see her trashing it just because so many Olympic lifters actually qualifying for the Olympics use and are even sponsored by RP. There are way worse crash diets for her to trash (also RP isn't a crash diet...)
She trashing it because she claims she knows better and wants more clients. She just made a video about "restrictive diet" but she eats nothing but a restrictive diet, it just doesn't have a name or is disguised as IBS.

mamasays
Learner
Learner

Post by mamasays »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
butterycrispyflake wrote:

She trashing it because she claims she knows better and wants more clients. She just made a video about "restrictive diet" but she eats nothing but a restrictive diet, it just doesn't have a name or is disguised as IBS.
Maybe just not talk about diets at all Manders....I watched KaraCoreyFitLife this morning. At least Kara is a RD with a Master's degree. Jesus, fuck, get an education and then come at me with some science or else just shut the hell up Manders.

mamasays
Learner
Learner

Post by mamasays »

Manders and science? Who am I kidding? I don't think she could pass an organic chemistry class. And you need orgo for RD.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

mamasays wrote:Manders and science? Who am I kidding? I don't think she could pass an organic chemistry class. And you need orgo for RD.

She probably haven't even passed an English class because she confuses then and than all the time lol :rofl:

I do agree it's funny how she's trashing these methods which are provided for by people with better credentials. Not saying I like the idea of these methods I don't really know much about RP Whole30 and everything but I think she's just made the video as a clickbait to lure frustrated people who did these methods into becoming clients or those people who are interested in these methods. I mean why put their names on her title? So people can see her video when they search for them.

She made these huge claims and can't handle being corrected. Funny how her IG story literally says "PLEASE LISTEN TO ME" she said how problematic whole30 is for having good and bad foods lol she clearly didn't understand shit about it. Then she's saying now on IG she doesn't have a problem with it lol contradicting herself much?

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

Obviously the commenter watched her video lol she's getting fed up already. :rofl: yesterday her comments were "I agree with you" "I respect you" blabla :rofl: now it's all "did you watch the video"

Can't be making clickbaits and can't handle the reactions

ephillipswife
Informer
Informer

Post by ephillipswife »

Lurking Around wrote:Image

Obviously the commenter watched her video lol she's getting fed up already. :rofl: yesterday her comments were "I agree with you" "I respect you" blabla :rofl: now it's all "did you watch the video"

Can't be making clickbaits and can't handle the reactions
The sad part is - this chick was not really disagreeing with what was being said. Her very first sentence says "people who only use whole30 to lose weight are doing it wrong :("

She really can't not be a bitch long enough to realize this chick was agreeing with what she was trying to say? She also said in her comment that she was watching the video as she was typing so her "did you even watch the video" comment was just so rude. God this chick is too fucking stupid for her own good. I seriously wish she would take her uneducated mean girl BS somewhere else and never come back. :roll:

ephillipswife
Informer
Informer

Post by ephillipswife »

ephillipswife wrote:Ohhhh she is still trying to deny it! She commented back.
Untitled 5.png
Also, the other girls comment has been deleted.

Out of curiosity I went back to see if my comment on one of her older videos was still there....it is, but she deleted all of the replies to my comment (including the link showing she was full of shit)

Found that interesting....

mamasays
Learner
Learner

Post by mamasays »

Go look at her IGTV.
Here we go again.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

mamasays wrote:Go look at her IGTV.
Here we go again.
From my 45 seconds of listening and jumping around:

Admits she has daddy issues.

Admits she's made horrible mistakes in relationships in the fast.

Has a habit of jumping into relationships too fast.

Why would I listen to her for relationship advice? She's been with this guy for like 6 months, that suddenly makes her an expert on relationships.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

She looks so dumb always pretending to be an expert at something let alone something she fails at almost all the time :rofl: funny she says she was made to fwel likw crazy by her ex... she is crazy

Yeahthat chick isn't even disagreeing with her and she lashes out. Lacks basic reading comprehension. Only hears what she wants lol

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Yeah, that IGTV made her look so dumb. I don't for one second think she's as secure as she pretends she is. Usually you don't need that much validation from SM if you are.

mamasays
Learner
Learner

Post by mamasays »

treelee wrote:Yeah, that IGTV made her look so dumb. I don't for one second think she's as secure as she pretends she is. Usually you don't need that much validation from SM if you are.
Exactly! Well said, Treelee.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”