Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

User avatar
Sabrina von Saffron
Informer
Informer
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:40 am
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by Sabrina von Saffron » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:05 am

She also mentions that she was “almost 200 lbs.” in that caption. I wanna know if she still maintains she was, what, like a size 6 in Lululemon pants at that time or whatever she kept saying? While she was almost 200 lbs.?

And wasn’t she saying at that time that she was like, 150 or 160?

I’m not one of the people who thought she looked bad before she lost weight, either, I’ve just noticed because she reposts stuff from that “breast_implant_illness” account saying she’s PROVING her weight gain had nothing to do with her prep diets... but she’s NEVER been consistently honest about that weight gain or what happened leading up to it.

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 930 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by treelee » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:34 pm

Sabrina von Saffron wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:55 am
Who’s even saying she got lean “so fast” anyway? She’s been cutting since last year.

She’s got this personal narrative where everyone’s always taking about her, but the only things they’re saying are obvious fallacies she wants to refute in smug IG captions.
Right? Also even though she says it's super slow, I'd say 40 lbs in 40 weeks is pretty damn fast for a lot of people. Sure it's not crash diet fast, but most people going through drastic weight loss stall or can't keep the 1-2 lbs a week phase for that long. Girl, just take a compliment and get over yourself. :roll: I can't believe how quickly she regained her smug, holier than thou attitude the second she lost a bit of weight again.

jendixon
Learner
Learner
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by jendixon » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:54 pm

I also still am not jealous of her physique either. She is so incredibly egotistical it is astounding.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:14 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by fitspotofitsno » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:32 pm

She is SO FULL OF HERSELF. I personally think she is worse than DesB.

Silliekittie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by Silliekittie » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:41 am

#jackednnerdy 🤣

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:14 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by fitspotofitsno » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:26 pm

Sabrina von Saffron wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:05 am
She also mentions that she was “almost 200 lbs.” in that caption. I wanna know if she still maintains she was, what, like a size 6 in Lululemon pants at that time or whatever she kept saying? While she was almost 200 lbs.?

And wasn’t she saying at that time that she was like, 150 or 160?

I’m not one of the people who thought she looked bad before she lost weight, either, I’ve just noticed because she reposts stuff from that “breast_implant_illness” account saying she’s PROVING her weight gain had nothing to do with her prep diets... but she’s NEVER been consistently honest about that weight gain or what happened leading up to it.
OMG I forgot about that! How she absolutely insisted she was ONLY A SIZE 6! Because Lord forbid we have to go up a size due to rapid weight gain/repercussions of restricting our body for entirely too long... :?

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 930 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by treelee » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:33 pm

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:26 pm
Sabrina von Saffron wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:05 am
She also mentions that she was “almost 200 lbs.” in that caption. I wanna know if she still maintains she was, what, like a size 6 in Lululemon pants at that time or whatever she kept saying? While she was almost 200 lbs.?

And wasn’t she saying at that time that she was like, 150 or 160?

I’m not one of the people who thought she looked bad before she lost weight, either, I’ve just noticed because she reposts stuff from that “breast_implant_illness” account saying she’s PROVING her weight gain had nothing to do with her prep diets... but she’s NEVER been consistently honest about that weight gain or what happened leading up to it.
OMG I forgot about that! How she absolutely insisted she was ONLY A SIZE 6! Because Lord forbid we have to go up a size due to rapid weight gain/repercussions of restricting our body for entirely too long... :?
Hahaha me too! I always called bull because I'm 3 inches taller and a size 6 stops fitting me around 160-165 lbs and I'd say I'm a reasonable bf% at that weight. Now that we know she was 200 lbs no fucking way. I wonder if she actually squeezed herself in (OUCH!) or if she lied about sizes. It's like when she'd lost a bit of weight awhile back and she said she was a small or xs in gymshark?... like no.

Triumvirate
Learner
Learner
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:40 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by Triumvirate » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:42 pm

treelee wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:33 pm
fitspotofitsno wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:26 pm
Sabrina von Saffron wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:05 am
She also mentions that she was “almost 200 lbs.” in that caption. I wanna know if she still maintains she was, what, like a size 6 in Lululemon pants at that time or whatever she kept saying? While she was almost 200 lbs.?

And wasn’t she saying at that time that she was like, 150 or 160?

I’m not one of the people who thought she looked bad before she lost weight, either, I’ve just noticed because she reposts stuff from that “breast_implant_illness” account saying she’s PROVING her weight gain had nothing to do with her prep diets... but she’s NEVER been consistently honest about that weight gain or what happened leading up to it.
OMG I forgot about that! How she absolutely insisted she was ONLY A SIZE 6! Because Lord forbid we have to go up a size due to rapid weight gain/repercussions of restricting our body for entirely too long... :?
Hahaha me too! I always called bull because I'm 3 inches taller and a size 6 stops fitting me around 160-165 lbs and I'd say I'm a reasonable bf% at that weight. Now that we know she was 200 lbs no fucking way. I wonder if she actually squeezed herself in (OUCH!) or if she lied about sizes. It's like when she'd lost a bit of weight awhile back and she said she was a small or xs in gymshark?... like no.
I’m 130 and a size 6 barely fits (not squat proof). Granted I’m also 5’2” but still there’s no way at 200 lbs she’s size 6

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:52 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by heelerms » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Kbrink wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:49 pm
Ok, so what are the chances that the 2 Nicks and Em have had the nastiest threesome ever?
Now every time I check her thread I keep thinking of this comment burned in my brain

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:14 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by fitspotofitsno » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:17 am

Triumvirate wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:42 pm
treelee wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:33 pm
fitspotofitsno wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:26 pm
Sabrina von Saffron wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:05 am
She also mentions that she was “almost 200 lbs.” in that caption. I wanna know if she still maintains she was, what, like a size 6 in Lululemon pants at that time or whatever she kept saying? While she was almost 200 lbs.?

And wasn’t she saying at that time that she was like, 150 or 160?

I’m not one of the people who thought she looked bad before she lost weight, either, I’ve just noticed because she reposts stuff from that “breast_implant_illness” account saying she’s PROVING her weight gain had nothing to do with her prep diets... but she’s NEVER been consistently honest about that weight gain or what happened leading up to it.
OMG I forgot about that! How she absolutely insisted she was ONLY A SIZE 6! Because Lord forbid we have to go up a size due to rapid weight gain/repercussions of restricting our body for entirely too long... :?
Hahaha me too! I always called bull because I'm 3 inches taller and a size 6 stops fitting me around 160-165 lbs and I'd say I'm a reasonable bf% at that weight. Now that we know she was 200 lbs no fucking way. I wonder if she actually squeezed herself in (OUCH!) or if she lied about sizes. It's like when she'd lost a bit of weight awhile back and she said she was a small or xs in gymshark?... like no.
I’m 130 and a size 6 barely fits (not squat proof). Granted I’m also 5’2” but still there’s no way at 200 lbs she’s size 6
Right?! I'm 5'5" and about 150 lbs and I feel like a size 6 is my true size (granted I like things to be a bit loose and comfy, not skin tight and up my ass crack).

jendixon
Learner
Learner
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by jendixon » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:34 am

She thinks this latest post will make people think it's photoshopped? Nope, but how incredibly conceited that she thinks that LOL.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:14 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by fitspotofitsno » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:00 pm

jendixon wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:34 am
She thinks this latest post will make people think it's photoshopped? Nope, but how incredibly conceited that she thinks that LOL.
Omg please upload it here. I unfollowed her and I don't want to travel to her page and see it.

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 930 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by treelee » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:07 pm

I can't believe that she's passing on that trip to Greece she's been talking about forever just because she'd have to go alone now that she's single. I guess to each their own, but I was surprised she was so afraid of it. I'm biased because solo travel is like my favorite thing ever lol.

Also that pic. Uhhh doesn't look photoshopped at all aside from the nasty orange tan she edited oranger.

good girl
Learner
Learner
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by good girl » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:30 pm

treelee wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:07 pm
I can't believe that she's passing on that trip to Greece she's been talking about forever just because she'd have to go alone now that she's single. I guess to each their own, but I was surprised she was so afraid of it. I'm biased because solo travel is like my favorite thing ever lol.

Also that pic. Uhhh doesn't look photoshopped at all aside from the nasty orange tan she edited oranger.
I went on my first solo trip in 2017 after buying a plane ticket on impulse and I was VERY nervous before it because I knew absolutely nothing about the place nor the language and it turned out to be one of the most memorable experiences ever. Ended up climbing 2 volcanos. Now I make it a goal to go once a year at least. It's a shame she passed up on Greece but I think she planned it to be a romantic getaway. Kinda like how I don't plan on seeing Italy unless I'm with a date lol

But I highly recommend going solo travel to anyone reading this. Start easy, and maybe close by, and short like 1-2 weeks. Don't jump into 3 months like some backpackers. I understand that it's scary at first but once you go solo... <3

And that pic. People typically only suspect a pic is Photoshopped if they're goals but I don't think that one is.

likestolurk
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:21 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by likestolurk » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:12 pm

I thought she was going with Krissy Mae Cagney to Greece?

Givemethedonut
Talker
Talker
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:05 pm
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 173 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by Givemethedonut » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:02 am

So I unfollowed this heffer hella long ago and forgot about her, thought I’d check up on her page to see if she’s still a twat, yup. She’s so unattractive to me. I used to work out at the same LA fitness as her back in OH, and she was such a B in person, really snobby and you could tell she thought she was better than everyone else. Then she got hella fat, and still looks pretty chunky, so that’s kinda nice.

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 930 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by treelee » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Her latest post is totally trying to fool people who haven’t followed her recently into thinking her current physique is a product of an intentional bulk from the end of her last prep. I still can’t believe she won’t admit her rebound was in fact related at least some way to her extreme prep.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IEatEverything
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:52 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by IEatEverything » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:33 am

She must be an awful coach. We never see client transformations. Her entire Instagram is just pictures of her.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:14 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by fitspotofitsno » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:46 am

Givemethedonut wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:02 am
So I unfollowed this heffer hella long ago and forgot about her, thought I’d check up on her page to see if she’s still a twat, yup. She’s so unattractive to me. I used to work out at the same LA fitness as her back in OH, and she was such a B in person, really snobby and you could tell she thought she was better than everyone else. Then she got hella fat, and still looks pretty chunky, so that’s kinda nice.
LOL this made me laugh. Did you ever see her trying to take mirror selfies and recording her workouts? It makes me cringe so bad when I see people doing that in real life.

shakinmyhead
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:54 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by shakinmyhead » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:35 am

Now we can achieve the Kentucky cakeface look, too! Boy, I sure can’t wait to layer on all this sh** on my face to go workout, preach about self-love and then use a makeup filter.
She is INSUFFERABLE with her 1000 daily IG stories all consisting of garbage content.

Image
Image

FakinFakinFakin
Informer
Informer
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 108 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by FakinFakinFakin » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:55 am

Someone asked her on insta if she had ever binged before after a prep and she answered no.

Did she forget that she was 200 lbs after her last competition? But oh right, that was all ~inflammation~ from her breast implants (not the fact that she didn't work out for a year because she was so depressed she couldn't get out of bed and couldn't stop eating).

Also can she please stop showing us her non-existent glutes. Nothing about her physique is impressive except for the fact that she is very naturally lean in her upper body.

Silliekittie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by Silliekittie » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:59 am

Shes so strange. That pic of her in a yoga class talking about feeling so at peace... did she consider for a second people may not be comfortable with this? A guy in the pic has his head down in his hand. The same post she discusses destruction creating room for growth and then goes on to mention PTSD awareness month (honestly, these individual mental illness awareness months are ridiculous because no one is aware of them and people remain completely ignorant of various aspects... I have PTSD btw). Seems a little off to talk about what was probably her gaining weight and a break up and immediately bring up PTSD. She then said she was donating proceeds from her cured nutrition even to "the PTSD community." WTF IS THE PTSD COMMUNITY? Like, are you donating it to a place that works with veterans, survivors of child abuse/domestic abuse/sexual assault survivors, natural disaster survivors, government workers (EMTs, police, firemen, etc), trafficking survivors? The PTSD community isnt called a community anymore than youd say "the anxiety community". The community is those living with PTSD, not an organization you can donate to. Theres no way to donate to all types of trauma survivors. Sorry, seems like shes using this very vague statement as a way to increase ticket sales for her event which is gross. No mention of where to seek help, common issues people w PTSD face, the stigma around trauma survivors, etc.

Sorry if this is a bit of an intense response, but seriously sitting here thinking wtf? She even mentions CBD in the same post but doesnt say anything about its benefit for people w PTSD (people w PTSD under produce endocannabinoids so supplementing with exogenous cannabinoids can be very beneficial).

*edited to add theres 1 organization in Canada that works w all types of trauma survivors over 18, but that still doesnt go to children and teen survivors.

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 656
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by Bootyguru2 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:16 am

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:55 am
Someone asked her on insta if she had ever binged before after a prep and she answered no.

Did she forget that she was 200 lbs after her last competition? But oh right, that was all ~inflammation~ from her breast implants (not the fact that she didn't work out for a year because she was so depressed she couldn't get out of bed and couldn't stop eating).

Also can she please stop showing us her non-existent glutes. Nothing about her physique is impressive except for the fact that she is very naturally lean in her upper body.
Her Glutes are so unimpressive, it’s actually humorous that she is always showing them off. She has to be joking right?

User avatar
Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:47 am
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by Jerseybitch » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:43 am

Also can she please stop showing us her non-existent glutes. Nothing about her physique is impressive except for the fact that she is very naturally lean in her upper body.
Her Glutes are so unimpressive, it’s actually humorous that she is always showing them off. She has to be joking right?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks :D

jendixon
Learner
Learner
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by jendixon » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 pm

She is intolerable... and you can tell she thinks she is so badass when she cusses lol

Post Reply

Return to “Fitness Influencers”