Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by Bootyguru2 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:24 am

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 5:10 am
notyourcupoftea wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:27 am
Em looks sorta awkward in those dance clips but I’ll admit she’s got balls for trying something new she isn’t great at and posting it. I’ve always wanted to try a dance class but fear of looking like the typical white chick with no rhythm prevents me LMAO.
I thought she took dance all throughout her childhood? I would think that's kinda like riding a bike and something you wouldn't forget...
Yeah she talks about how she was in dance for like 12 years or something and then she got into weight lifting and that is why she likes competing so much because she did dance comps too. She wasn’t terrible, but I think she even said she was rusty. I did dance on and off for like 7 years and I LOVED hip hop. It’s something I’ve wanted to get back into, but it’s not as easy to come by as an adult 😂😂 the place she’s going to seems like a fun vibe!!! Good on her for doing something fun.

I can’t help but think that in the back of her mind, knowing her, she is super giddy at the fact that dancing is a super easy way to burn more cals/great for cardio... I just think she’s disordered that way but is playing it off like “this is good for my SOUL GUYS”

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent » Fri May 31, 2019 6:25 am

fitspotofitsno wrote:
notyourcupoftea wrote:
Em looks sorta awkward in those dance clips but I’ll admit she’s got balls for trying something new she isn’t great at and posting it. I’ve always wanted to try a dance class but fear of looking like the typical white chick with no rhythm prevents me LMAO.
I thought she took dance all throughout her childhood? I would think that's kinda like riding a bike and something you wouldn't forget...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she danced from age 3 to 18 or something similar. I'm surprised she's not a better dancer, because I feel like she always talks up how long she took dance classes and what a huge part of her life

Sabrina von Saffron
Informer
Informer

Post by Sabrina von Saffron » Fri May 31, 2019 7:19 am

Yeah her mom owned a dance studio or something. She’s talked a bunch about how dance was her entire life until she was about 18, and how a dance teacher once saying that she would “never have a dancer’s body” prompted her to develop an eating disorder.

Iridescence_65
Debater
Debater

Post by Iridescence_65 » Fri May 31, 2019 9:50 am

Why is she a complete and utter slob. Omg. I'd be embarrassed to post. Her stories with her place is brutal. I still can't get over her pretentious behavior lately. Single, independent, thriving, fat loss... lol what the actual hell

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea » Fri May 31, 2019 11:25 am

fitspotofitsno wrote:
notyourcupoftea wrote:
I think she did mostly ballet and contemporary, not hip hop. I could be wrong.

Fireywitch
Learner
Learner

Post by Fireywitch » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:04 pm

Sort of OT but the number of girls I know that did ballet and also struggled with body image/eating normally is insane. Ballet is obviously extremely disciplined and the ideal body is super thin, with some lean muscle. You stare at your body in the mirror every class and comparisons are normal. It’s fucked up a lot of people. I kinda wonder if that’s where Em’s obvious body image struggles started. Sort of similar to bodybuilding in that regard!

I give her props for trying hip hop, just because it shows she’s trying to become a bit more of a well rounded human with an actual life outside of her food/body.

anothergossiper1
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by anothergossiper1 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:22 am

I'm so over Emily. idk why I still follow her. She is constantly talking about herself! Literally nothing else. Quoting herself from that podcast, and now I just saw this - "who am i?" "that bitch"...girl, get over yourself LOL.

jennalevine44
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jennalevine44 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:42 pm

I have been lurking on this site for a long time and I can’t stand this girl. Gained a bunch of wait and preached about how self love matters, you don’t need to be thin to love yourself, be healthy, embrace your body....blah blah blah. Now she lost weight really fast and feels thin again so she’s back to her gotta work out, grind hard, pimping out supplements with crap in them and fake sugars. Pick a side EM, you can’t preach healthy Whole Foods love your body not your boobs and also sell supplements with fake sugar and chemicals. She was in Denver recently and I would love to live there but she is the exact opposite of who I want to see when I’m hiking. She’s a chameleon who pretends to be a free spirit but is still as obsessed as an instagram “model” with how she appears to the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:22 pm

She gets more insufferable by the day. I’m all for women feeling good about themselves but it’s just her entitled, condescending, i can’t think of the right word. Self righteous maybe? It’s nauseating. She’ll have some things to say that I’m like ok I’m starting to like her again and then she’ll do something like post questions about herself and then say she’s going to quiz her followers later and see who paid attention. Like what??? How into yourself can you be that she took the time to think up questions about herself, answers for the multiple choice, and then a quiz for later. She is so self involved it’s ridiculous.

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:16 am

anothergossiper1 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:22 am
I'm so over Emily. idk why I still follow her. She is constantly talking about herself! Literally nothing else. Quoting herself from that podcast, and now I just saw this - "who am i?" "that bitch"...girl, get over yourself LOL.
I like to think of her as a plane that’s on fire. You know it’s about to crash, but you’re sticking around to see what the damage is once it inevitably does ! :D

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:02 am

Wow, the two most insufferable people in a video together, Em Dunc and Nick Komodina.

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:12 am

She says she’s into makeup, but her face always looks blotchy. Also her eyebrows are something else.

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:42 pm

You weren't kidding about Nick Komodina. His responses to people's comments about how vulgar the video was were just ridiculously immature.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:18 pm

treelee wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:42 pm
You weren't kidding about Nick Komodina. His responses to people's comments about how vulgar the video was were just ridiculously immature.
Yeah.

And if she tries to play herself off as a “good Christian girl using cOmPeTiNg As My WiTnEsS fOr JeSuS” now, I’ll eyeroll into the next dimension. A true Christian girl is not going to talk the way she has been lately.

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:38 pm

Hashtag fitness wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:18 pm
treelee wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:42 pm
Yeah.

And if she tries to play herself off as a “good Christian girl using cOmPeTiNg As My WiTnEsS fOr JeSuS” now, I’ll eyeroll into the next dimension. A true Christian girl is not going to talk the way she has been lately.
Interestingly enough I listened to her newest podcast and she said she wasn't religious, she was spiritual. I was like hold up, when did that happen??? Up until the end of her last prep is was part of Jesus' plan for her to win her pro card. Maybe she lost faith in god when she gained 60 lbs. :rofl: I wouldn't be surprised if moving away from home and making friends with other types of people (like that one guy friend who was in a bunch of things for awhile and he's gay) opened her eyes to some real problematic ideas either she and/or her church held. Lmao remember when she used to use the phrase "fitness is my witness to christ"??

nursekatie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nursekatie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:37 pm

I also remember when emily broke up with Eric she claimed it was because he wasn’t religious and something along the lines of her future partner also needing to follow Christ. She said it just didn’t align for a long term future together. Now religion seems to be out the window for her.. which is fine, people change but I feel like she should address it since she has changed her beliefs so drastically

Sabrina von Saffron
Informer
Informer

Post by Sabrina von Saffron » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:48 pm

I think she first started talking about how her beliefs had “shifted away from organized religion” or whatever back when she was with that Grant dude.

I kind of assumed he wasn’t religious and because she thought marriage was imminent, she’d recalibrated her personal morality to match his.

Only a few months before she’d been talking about how she was sooooo psyched she’d found her “church home.” Posting Sunday Instagram stories from somewhere that looked like one of those hip Hillsong-style churches where they have like three guitarists onstage and their service is 80% contemporary “praise music.” So I remember it seemed like a pretty sharp pivot into her suddenly starting to cuss in her captions and defining herself as “not religious but ~spiritual~”

Silliekittie
Talker
Talker

Post by Silliekittie » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:24 am

I was raised in a very conservative christian environment (havent identified as christian since the age of 12/13). A lot of christians wont say they're religious because "christianity isnt a religion, it's a relationship with god." Sounds like she pivoted from what shed said before, but I've definitely heard christians say they're spiritual and not religious because they arent "blindly following religion" (I kinda disagree with this). I knew a number of people who would get pretty offended if you called them religious despite them going to church multiple times a week.

She might just be trying to distance herself from christianity atm to prevent backlash considering all the bills trying to be passed in various states right now. I'm sure whatever stance shes taking right now will shift once shes dating someone again.

Kbrink
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kbrink » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:49 pm

Ok, so what are the chances that the 2 Nicks and Em have had the nastiest threesome ever?

Vodkab4noon
Informer
Informer

Post by Vodkab4noon » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:15 pm

Kbrink wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:49 pm
Ok, so what are the chances that the 2 Nicks and Em have had the nastiest threesome ever?
Ok worst visual ever, but what makes you think that it happened?

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:45 pm

Ewww them talking about making a baby with a surrogate is weird af. First of all, why a surrogate? Em chunk can’t afford to let herself get out of shape again? #aesthetics !!! And also, just weird that they are talking about “procreating” as friends... can’t lie tho, they’d make a great couple. Two people who are very full of themselves.... couldn’t imagine anything better

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:57 am

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:45 pm
Ewww them talking about making a baby with a surrogate is weird af. First of all, why a surrogate? Em chunk can’t afford to let herself get out of shape again? #aesthetics !!! And also, just weird that they are talking about “procreating” as friends... can’t lie tho, they’d make a great couple. Two people who are very full of themselves.... couldn’t imagine anything better
For real why would you joke about that to the point of putting it on stories? No one actually cares

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:52 am

Speaking of Eric.....I went back and watched some old videos. Em used to look bomb and her training was on point. IMO Eric was her best "coach" so far. He seemed really sweet so it makes sense that they didn't work out.

Iridescence_65
Debater
Debater

Post by Iridescence_65 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:18 am

Saying she's offended that people are saying she lost weight super fast... lmao. I know clients of Tong and he's a ped pusher. All for it.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Sabrina von Saffron
Informer
Informer

Post by Sabrina von Saffron » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:55 am

Who’s even saying she got lean “so fast” anyway? She’s been cutting since last year.

She’s got this personal narrative where everyone’s always taking about her, but the only things they’re saying are obvious fallacies she wants to refute in smug IG captions.

Return to “Fitness Influencers”