Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

The way she’s started posing in all her physique-focused photos — with the chicken-wing-arm and hand on her waist, rolling her shoulders forward to make them look as “capped” as possible — looks so deliberate and awkward.

Little_Mrs
Talker
Talker

Post by Little_Mrs »

What delts? Haha
Her arms have zero definition right now. And her shoulders used to look somewhat developed before when she was lean because she was tiny and she had young muscle development.

fitnessinstathot
Talker
Talker

Post by fitnessinstathot »

https://imgur.com/a/wLxtjC6

...Like :rofl: Damn such a buff bro from day 1. Her "duncdelts" look exactly the same except she's heavier.... If she had her arm pushed forward in the first photo as she did in the second... I see no difference. This girl really acts as though she is the all knowledgeable one. She is just soooooo inspiring I hope one day to be able to achieve the duncdelt.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

fitnessinstathot wrote:https://imgur.com/a/wLxtjC6

...Like :rofl: Damn such a buff bro from day 1. Her "duncdelts" look exactly the same except she's heavier.... If she had her arm pushed forward in the first photo as she did in the second... I see no difference. This girl really acts as though she is the all knowledgeable one. She is just soooooo inspiring I hope one day to be able to achieve the duncdelt.
Her "duncdelts" are questionable at best. She doesn't have "man arms" at all in that pic. If that was the case I guess I should've been way more self conscious in hs. I had way bigger shoulders from sports in high school. :roll: Also proves she's not naturally the "lean bean" she professes to be (sans health issues). She was not overweight in the least, but she was a very normal, healthy girl, not some scrawny natural size 2.

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

why would she be a fitness goal for anyone?... she seems miserable in every picture, like others have said she's 3 seconds away from passing out from clenching & contorting her body to give the allusion of slight muscle definition

she really messed up this pose, she's not fully facing away so her legs look like giant blobs...

myksweetheart
Debater
Debater

Post by myksweetheart »

How many posts about anterior pelvic tilt is she going to make? She has nothing else to offer I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

She’s still banging on about her 26” waist. No way. It looks like a tree trunk from the side and she’s no hourglass figure from the front. Agree about the posture posts. Also what is she teaching us about it. Other than to identify awkwardly posed postures.

Post by Guest »

sunday wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:12 am
why would she be a fitness goal for anyone?... she seems miserable in every picture, like others have said she's 3 seconds away from passing out from clenching & contorting her body to give the allusion of slight muscle definition

she really messed up this pose, she's not fully facing away so her legs look like giant blobs...
i haven't been keeping up with em, but in that first pic she HAS anterior pelvic tilt and in the second pic she's just leaning...

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

treelee wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:14 pm
She’s still banging on about her 26” waist. No way. It looks like a tree trunk from the side and she’s no hourglass figure from the front. Agree about the posture posts. Also what is she teaching us about it. Other than to identify awkwardly posed postures.

I’d like to see her post a photo holding the measuring tape up showing her waist in inches. Then I’ll believe her. I am 5’ and have a 26” waist and I feel like mine looks smaller than hers. Shouldn’t hers be more noticeably smaller since she’s taller than me?

Edit: also, when I competed, I was on a team (blah!) and they said even their tiniest girl only had a 24 inch waist. If Em’s waist is 26” now then it must have been smaller than an IFBB pro’s waist. :roll:

myksweetheart
Debater
Debater

Post by myksweetheart »

notyourcupoftea wrote:
treelee wrote:

I’d like to see her post a photo holding the measuring tape up showing her waist in inches. Then I’ll believe her. I am 5’ and have a 26” waist and I feel like mine looks smaller than hers. Shouldn’t hers be more noticeably smaller since she’s taller than me?

Edit: also, when I competed, I was on a team (blah!) and they said even their tiniest girl only had a 24 inch waist. If Em’s waist is 26” now then it must have been smaller than an IFBB pro’s waist. :roll:
Same here! I think mine looks smaller than 26” tbh so when I saw her post I was like no way in hell! I would say Whitney Simmons is probably around 25” or 26”.

Angelsrest8
Talker
Talker

Post by Angelsrest8 »

myksweetheart wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:42 am
notyourcupoftea wrote:
treelee wrote:

Same here! I think mine looks smaller than 26” tbh so when I saw her post I was like no way in hell! I would say Whitney Simmons is probably around 25” or 26”.

she is one of the least genuine, most narcissistic yt fitness influencers. her whole freakin world is so really about HERSELF, her incredibly huge knowledge (*eyeroll) and her body that you legit get nothing else from her but a huge dose of Em Dunc. Her only true love is herself and while yeah, she wants to be deathly skinny and the most successfull ifbb pro ever but only in order to feed her ego even more. I just feel so sorry for this girl, she is so ridiculous.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

It does look like she is finally losing a bit of fat. Her face kind of yo-yo's but perhaps she just gets a puffy face (I know I do sometimes). Or maybe she is getting better at posing to make it look so? She lives in the same general area but I've never seen her IRL to judge on whether or not it's angles or truth.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

She poses suuuuuuper hard but I do think she looks like she’s lost weight at this point.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Yeah, she's lost a bit of fat, but it's no doubt due to a renewed willpower in diet and training which is all just a placebo effect of her explant. I think her body stayed at a high enough weight for long enough it's finally ready to shift down after all the chronic dieting. Her uptake in mood probably just enabled better choices and energy to train which worked. If she ever gets to prep again I'm sure she'll face the same rebound sans boobs.

Also agree about the narcissism. When she's on her high horse she's worse than anyone else. Just look at her IG feed. It's literally ONLY her in the same 3 poses. No friends, no Luna, no landscapes. What a vapid existence, since clearly she spends a huge amount of time on the gram. It's even weirder since she has SM famous friends who wouldn't mind being posted on her feed.

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

treelee wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:16 am
Yeah, she's lost a bit of fat, but it's no doubt due to a renewed willpower in diet and training which is all just a placebo effect of her explant. I think her body stayed at a high enough weight for long enough it's finally ready to shift down after all the chronic dieting. Her uptake in mood probably just enabled better choices and energy to train which worked. If she ever gets to prep again I'm sure she'll face the same rebound sans boobs.
IA with all of this.

I'm pretty sure she's planning on dieting until the spring and then she's going to go immediately into another prep, prob so that she can hit the fall national shows... she posted about it on her stories a few days ago. She really needs to try to maintain her weight for a few months, because I'm sure her calories are going to be so low and cardio is going to be so high after dieting for almost a year.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

sponsoredcontent wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:12 am
treelee wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:16 am
IA with all of this.

I'm pretty sure she's planning on dieting until the spring and then she's going to go immediately into another prep, prob so that she can hit the fall national shows... she posted about it on her stories a few days ago. She really needs to try to maintain her weight for a few months, because I'm sure her calories are going to be so low and cardio is going to be so high after dieting for almost a year.
Not that she'd listen but IMO she should get down to her pre-diet weight from before she started competing and maintain THAT for at LEAST 6-12 months before even trying to diet down more. She has taken a lot of time off competing to fix what she messed up and she thinks she can just diet back to dangerously low body fat again and it'll be ok.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Talk about self-centered. She posted on her IG stories that she doesn't listen to music anymore during cardio intervals because she needs something "more motivating". And you guessed it, she watches clips of herself on stage instead. STOP IT. I CAN'T. Pretty sad though. She just can't wait to be skinny again. This girl seriously needs more purpose in her life than being a stick thin girl prancing around in a bikini, but alas she learned nothing from this rebound. Turns out the humble I thought she developed the last year or so was just shame around her body and the second she thought she was headed back to skinnyville she'd go right back to self-righteous bikini competitor.

myksweetheart
Debater
Debater

Post by myksweetheart »

I hate how every post of her’s now is look at my cheekbone coming through, look at that delt, my dunk donc, my waist is smaller. So superficial. I know a lot of these IG girls focus solely on aesthetics when it comes to lifting but she tries to preach that it’s about self development and gaining strength yet none of her accomplishments so far have anything to do with actual goals, just her appearance. Also why is her insta story always an hour of her talking to the camera? She needs something better to do.

myksweetheart
Debater
Debater

Post by myksweetheart »

I hate how every post of her’s now is look at my cheekbone coming through, look at that delt, my dunk donc, my waist is smaller. So superficial. I know a lot of these IG girls focus solely on aesthetics when it comes to lifting but she tries to preach that it’s about self development and gaining strength yet none of her accomplishments so far have anything to do with actual goals, just her appearance. Also why is her insta story always an hour of her talking to the camera? She needs something better to do.

KikiLenox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KikiLenox »

Okay- did I miss this or did grant and em break up? I was creeping on his IG today and he was going on and on about some motivational bs. At the end he reposted a bunch of bikini and fitness girl responding to his rant. Also the last picture they posted together was like in October.

Also, does anyone else notice how Em doesn’t do anything anymore? Like back in the old days in her vlogs she was constantly going shopping, going out with friends, going out to restaurants, etc. now I seriously think all she does I lay around her house with her dog and occasionally play with makeup.
Last edited by KikiLenox on Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”